Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

128,501 to 128,550 of 238,686 << first < prev | 2566 | 2567 | 2568 | 2569 | 2570 | 2571 | 2572 | 2573 | 2574 | 2575 | 2576 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.

All those interested in mass effect fawtl, please pick up the white courtesy phone....all those interested in mass effect fawtl, please pick up the white courtesy phone...thank you for flying SPACE JESUS.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Announcement-SPACE JESUS has been acquired by Nudity Airways. Fly the naked skies!


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Airplane! wrote:

Male announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.

Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.
Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.
Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading of passengers and there is no stopping in a RED zone.
Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading and unloading of passengers. There's never stopping in a white zone.
Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for stopping!
Male announcer: Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone s$~+ again.
Male announcer: There's just no stopping in a white zone.
Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.
Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:

All I'm going to say is that you haven't had a proper "cat ownership moment" until you open your back door to go out and your calico tries to rush in, dead 9" rat in her mouth.

The "dead rat pajama door dance" will never catch on as a craze, I'm afraid.

Oh wow. We were "given" a headless bunny on Easter a couple of years ago, but since then the "treats" have dried up. Either the mafia has given up on threatening our cat, or more likely, he's too fat from "astronaut food" to bother chasing the moles, bunnies, and squirrels. (There was a cute Purina commercial that referred to dry cat food as "astronaut food," and my daughter calls his food that all the time now.)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:
Airplane! wrote:

Male announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.

Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.
Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.
Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading of passengers and there is no stopping in a RED zone.
Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading and unloading of passengers. There's never stopping in a white zone.
Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for stopping!
Male announcer: Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone s~~* again.
Male announcer: There's just no stopping in a white zone.
Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.
Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

rotfl

One of the greatest movies ever.

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Absolutely.

Quote:
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:

Absolutely.

Quote:
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

So, CH. Do you like gladiator movies?

Silver Crusade

Ever been in a turkish prison


... and don't call me Shirley.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Also happy "Back to the future' day. This is the day that the professor had set in his delorean


aatea wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:

All I'm going to say is that you haven't had a proper "cat ownership moment" until you open your back door to go out and your calico tries to rush in, dead 9" rat in her mouth.

The "dead rat pajama door dance" will never catch on as a craze, I'm afraid.

Oh wow. We were "given" a headless bunny on Easter a couple of years ago, but since then the "treats" have dried up. Either the mafia has given up on threatening our cat, or more likely, he's too fat from "astronaut food" to bother chasing the moles, bunnies, and squirrels. (There was a cute Purina commercial that referred to dry cat food as "astronaut food," and my daughter calls his food that all the time now.)

I would love to have been a fly on the wall for that easter scene.

I imagine that cat was disappointed that its "festive" gift was not well received.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Oh and don't worry stewardess, I speak jive


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

G%#*+$n it, phone down, gots to wait for phone people to send email to fix it.

Silver Crusade

Afternoon, all. What did I miss?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Me discovering Sticky Dilly Buns for the first time :3


The Doomkitten wrote:
Me discovering Sticky Dilly Buns for the first time :3

I have not read menage a 3 for a while. It was getting a bit too silly.


Dangerously Chloe feels like Archie now. =(


1 person marked this as a favorite.

First post from my new computer. I think I like Windows 10.


Sissyl wrote:
Dangerously Chloe feels like Archie now. =(

Truly?

The series has taken a turn towards lightheartedness, perhaps a bit too much.


I am not sure about that. What happened was a new artist, one who has, indeed, drawn for Archie. I would think the writing is still the same, but the feel of the comic changed anyway.


Freehold DM wrote:
Sissyl wrote:
Dangerously Chloe feels like Archie now. =(

Truly?

The series has taken a turn towards lightheartedness, perhaps a bit too much.

Boy howdy!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

(Minor delve into political correctness here)

What NobodysHome hates:

I started cooking at 10 to help my grandmother in the kitchen. By the time I was 12 I was planning the weekly menu for our family of 6, setting up the shopping list, etc. Once I was able to drive, I was doing much of the shopping.

I am also "the neat one" (every couple has one), so I do nearly all of the house cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc.

So why is it, in 2015, that radio commercials routinely have the "busy mom" who has to do all the cooking, cleaning, etc.? There's NEVER a "busy dad". Men are portrayed as helpless idiots. "I can't remember my wife's cell phone number, much less the channel numbers of the TV shows I like to watch. Help me!"

The latest was a new level in appalling. "I'm a woman at a grocery store. I may be you. I may be your spouse. But I'm the one who does all the shopping, plans all the meals, and..."

I turned off the radio at that point.

Aaaaaargh!

(And don't even get me started on the new trend of, "You deserve to be able to get a loan to buy what you want RIGHT NOW!" commercials.)

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest without having to start a new inevitably-doomed-to-be-locked off-topic thread...

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I really love GaMetal, not sure if I ever mentioned that =)

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I was previously unaware of GaMetal, a fine link. :)

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Check out the channel! Some great stuff there, and more great stuff on the way.

I've been on Jonny's Patreon for a bit over a month now, so there's been some sneak peeks at what he's working on in the near future. =)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
I really love GaMetal, not sure if I ever mentioned that =)

OMG, thank you, I really needed to know about that! :D

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Happy to oblige!! =D


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Double bass pedals!!!!


Orthos wrote:
I really love GaMetal, not sure if I ever mentioned that =)

kinda cool.


Freehold DM wrote:
Sissyl wrote:
Dangerously Chloe feels like Archie now. =(

Truly?

The series has taken a turn towards lightheartedness, perhaps a bit too much.

deepest apologies! I seem to have gotten my series confused.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Where are the poodles?


I ate them.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Today was the single worst day thats not a birthday i've had in recent memory.

Truly a day of stinking crap! and i never even set off out of the city.

stupid Wisconsinites, can't even pick up after their pet cattle, f$%+ers! >:(


captain yesterday wrote:

Today was the single worst day thats not a birthday i've had in recent memory.

Truly a day of stinking crap! and i never even set off out of the city.

stupid Wisconsinites, can't even pick up after their pet cattle, f~#&ers! >:(

Sorry to hear that, CY. I hope that the rest of the day becomes better.


I am so done with my f&~*ing stepdad right now.

So. Done.

He means well. But I will not let him disrespect my mother like that. I've turned a blind eye for most of my years, have fumed in silence as he's pretty much mentally and emotionally abused both me and my mom for the past year, but today he crossed the line. He's crossed it many times before but this is the final time.

I finally stood up to him. He didn't even react, pretty much telling to go to my room and let him continue yelling at my mom to be nasty to him, so, in my opinion, he can have an excuse for how badly he's treated us for the past year.

I want him to move out.


Sharoth wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

Today was the single worst day thats not a birthday i've had in recent memory.

Truly a day of stinking crap! and i never even set off out of the city.

stupid Wisconsinites, can't even pick up after their pet cattle, f~#&ers! >:(

Sorry to hear that, CY. I hope that the rest of the day becomes better.

Outlook is doubtful.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Damn. I'm sorry guys. I hope everyone's day improves.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The wife is at home playing Diablo III on my computer using my account. She says that it DOES look better than on her computer. ~gulps~ I may find it missing someday.

~GRINS~


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tragic 8 Ball wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

Today was the single worst day thats not a birthday i've had in recent memory.

Truly a day of stinking crap! and i never even set off out of the city.

stupid Wisconsinites, can't even pick up after their pet cattle, f~#&ers! >:(

Sorry to hear that, CY. I hope that the rest of the day becomes better.
Outlook is doubtful.

If you need to talk, I am here. You should have my number. Otherwise, take care of yourself.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
I would love to have been a fly on the wall for that easter scene.

Fly? Cat. Fly...

Are you sure you would like to do that?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Sharoth wrote:
Tragic 8 Ball wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

Today was the single worst day thats not a birthday i've had in recent memory.

Truly a day of stinking crap! and i never even set off out of the city.

stupid Wisconsinites, can't even pick up after their pet cattle, f~#&ers! >:(

Sorry to hear that, CY. I hope that the rest of the day becomes better.
Outlook is doubtful.
If you need to talk, I am here. You should have my number. Otherwise, take care of yourself.

I would but My Phone Doesn't work!! my whole day was spent trying to switch carriers ("oh, don't put it off" the wife said, she was wrong, but still good advice, i guess) tomorrow will be much improved, we're optimistic, Ira and I

(drat can't find the American Dad! clip where roger and stan are stranded on a desert island and roger has a bird on his head when he gets delusional and says "we're optimistic, Ira and I" man i miss that show whatever happened to it?)

Shadow Lodge

According to Wiki, it's still airing on TBS.

A bit surprising, I was under the impression it got recognized for the Simpsons/Family Guy knockoff it was and couldn't keep up with the competition.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Tragic 8 Ball wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

Today was the single worst day thats not a birthday i've had in recent memory.

Truly a day of stinking crap! and i never even set off out of the city.

stupid Wisconsinites, can't even pick up after their pet cattle, f~#&ers! >:(

Sorry to hear that, CY. I hope that the rest of the day becomes better.
Outlook is doubtful.
If you need to talk, I am here. You should have my number. Otherwise, take care of yourself.

I would but My Phone Doesn't work!! my whole day was spent trying to switch carriers ("oh, don't put it off" the wife said, she was wrong, but still good advice, i guess) tomorrow will be much improved, we're optimistic, Ira and I

(drat can't find the American Dad! clip where roger and stan are stranded on a desert island and roger has a bird on his head when he gets delusional and says "we're optimistic, Ira and I" man i miss that show whatever happened to it?)

You know, we're doing Rivoli on Friday. You could drop the kids with the cows (make 'em do SOMETHING useful other than moo, crap, and taste good), hop in the car with Mrs. Yesterday, and drive on out to California. It's only 2162 miles according to Google. A paltry 31-hour drive for a free dinner! What's not to love?

(Well, OK, maybe the 31-hour drive back wouldn't be as fun, but still...)

EDIT: If I could figure out a way to get away with it, I'd stick you on my corporate plan, as it's only $10 per extra phone, or $20 for an iDevice. "Er, yeah. He's my long-lost... cousin, yeah! Notice the family resemblance?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I've decided Skyrim shall bare the brunt of my wrath, which shall be devastating and Rampagey.

And yes a trip to California sounds nice about now, alas the only way right now would most likely leave us fugitives by the time we got there so it'd probably be a wash, someday tho :-)


4 people marked this as a favorite.

So your next alias would be Fugitive Captain Yesterday in California?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

My Roll20 group may give Tears at Bitter Manor a shot over the winter break. This has the potential to be hilarious, as both my Ulfen aasimar barbarian and my undine pirate queen gunslinger are at the right level for it.


TriOmegaZero wrote:
My Roll20 group may give Tears at Bitter Manor a shot over the winter break. This has the potential to be hilarious, as both my Ulfen aasimar barbarian and my undine pirate queen gunslinger are at the right level for it.

I hope that you and the wife have a good week. Take care of yourself, TOZ.


Sharoth wrote:
So your next alias would be Fugitive Captain Yesterday in California?

No convertibles, or tank tops.

For that matter, if i could get out way before the cliff, that'd be great.

And if i see Oliver Stone, i'm out.


The Govinator is after you.


The one thing that I dislike about Microsoft and computers in general is the "Dumb Down" factor. They think they know what we want and forget that the user is not (usually) dumb.

128,501 to 128,550 of 238,686 << first < prev | 2566 | 2567 | 2568 | 2569 | 2570 | 2571 | 2572 | 2573 | 2574 | 2575 | 2576 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.