Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

115,451 to 115,500 of 243,584 << first < prev | 2305 | 2306 | 2307 | 2308 | 2309 | 2310 | 2311 | 2312 | 2313 | 2314 | 2315 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Make it into a hammerlong sword-space and I know what NPC cleric cohort of party bard might get.


Maybe I shouldn't wave my, uh, sword like that. It's quite cold around...


Installing Far Cry now. I haven't played any FPP for quite long...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Great game! Challenging but great...

Only... Ugh... I am dizzy now...


I am besieged by Facebook hipsters.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
TriOmegaZero wrote:
Ragadolf wrote:

RWBY????

I know I've been busy lately, but I feel like I'm missing something?
:/

"Gaze ye upon Monty's works, ye mighty, and geek out."

It's going to be interesting to see if they continue the series now that Monty has passed away. I hope they do, but can understand why they might not.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

I want to say that they would take the tack that he wouldn't want them to leave the series unfinished, but can't say.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
David M Mallon wrote:
I am besieged by Facebook hipsters.

wearing Senator Palpatine getup Strike Facebook down with all your hatred, and your journey to the Freehold side will be complete!


TriOmegaZero wrote:
I want to say that they would take the tack that he wouldn't want them to leave the series unfinished, but can't say.

I feel the same way, but what I'm wondering is how much of the overall story Monty had planned out already, and if he shared it with anyone.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
David M Mallon wrote:
I am besieged by Facebook hipsters.
wearing Senator Palpatine getup Strike Facebook down with all your hatred, and your journey to the Freehold side will be complete!

*suddenly Winter Star explodes*

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
gran rey de los mono wrote:
I feel the same way, but what I'm wondering is how much of the overall story Monty had planned out already, and if he shared it with anyone.

I don't think he shouldered all the writing, so I imagine the others at Rooster Teeth can pick up where he had to leave off.


TriOmegaZero wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
I feel the same way, but what I'm wondering is how much of the overall story Monty had planned out already, and if he shared it with anyone.
I don't think he shouldered all the writing, so I imagine the others at Rooster Teeth can pick up where he had to leave off.

here's hoping, friend. Here's hoping.


Freehold DM wrote:
David M Mallon wrote:
I am besieged by Facebook hipsters.

wearing Senator Palpatine getup Strike Facebook down with all your hatred, and your journey to the Freehold side will be complete!

Well said my master! Well said!

Did I mention I friggin' hate Facebook?!? ;P


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
David M Mallon wrote:
I am besieged by Facebook hipsters.

<--- Disliked Facebook before it was cool to do so.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Disliking Facebook is SO mainstream. True hipsters like Facebook, but only ironically.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Meh.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I've never even been to Facebook:-)


I hit it up once very... I don't know... six months? Year and a half? ... something like that.


Meh. It useful too for organizing meetings and sessions.

And watching publishers post notes about freelancers sought. On completely unrelated note, who liked Advanced Bestiary for Pathfinder? :P

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Morning every FaWtL! I hope everyone is well today, and that the week is off to a good start. Weather is warming up a bit here, though the wind chill factor would make you think otherwise. Work internet temporarily no longer blocks Paizo, so, woo! :P


1 person marked this as a favorite.
LordSynos wrote:
Morning every FaWtL! I hope everyone is well today, and that the week is off to a good start. Weather is warming up a bit here, though the wind chill factor would make you think otherwise. Work internet temporarily no longer blocks Paizo, so, woo! :P

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
TriOmegaZero wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
I feel the same way, but what I'm wondering is how much of the overall story Monty had planned out already, and if he shared it with anyone.
I don't think he shouldered all the writing, so I imagine the others at Rooster Teeth can pick up where he had to leave off.
here's hoping, friend. Here's hoping.

I read somewhere that he was very enthusiastic about the series, and where he wanted it to go. In being so, he shared and discussed his ideas with others in RT. So I think the prospects of it continuing are good.

*fingers crossed*

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm not a big fan of facebook, but its uses are undeniable. Most people are on it, so it makes it convenient to connect and keep in touch with folks from around the world. Not to mention, it's about the only way I can get a hold of my celebrity friend these days.

Dark Archive

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Did I mention a friend of mine became something of a celebrity recently? If you have seen the new show on Discovery, Big Giant Swords, Irish Mike was my GM for most of college and I visit him every time I'm on the East coast. If you haven't, check it out, it's good stuff.


LordSynos wrote:
Did I mention a friend of mine became something of a celebrity recently? If you have seen the new show on Discovery, Big Giant Swords, Irish Mike was my GM for most of college and I visit him every time I'm on the East coast. If you haven't, check it out, it's good stuff.

I'll give it a look.


I kind of feel like a heartless jerk for not feeling anything regarding Monty Oum's death.


LordSynos wrote:
I'm not a big fan of facebook, but its uses are undeniable. Most people are on it, so it makes it convenient to connect and keep in touch with folks from around the world. Not to mention, it's about the only way I can get a hold of my celebrity friend these days.

That's why I let my wife check it regularly. She lets me know if there's anything I need to respond to on my facebook page. :)

EDIT: Okay, uh, that ^... that up there, just sounds... odd. Uh, my wife has total freedom to do whatever she wants, but by "I let my wife check it regularly", I mean, "I don't mind that she gets onto my account and looks things over for me, when she's on her facebook time; she generally likes to do so, and I'm okay with that!"

What I do not mean: "I, due to being in charge of whether or not we do things, graciously permit my wife to look at facebook, like the benevolent overlord that I am!" which, upon re-reading my post, is kind of what it read like.

Hm. I wonder how to reword that...


Icyshadow wrote:
I kind of feel like a heartless jerk for not feeling anything regarding Monty Oum's death.

I didn't know him. It was toz' sadness that got me in the feels.

Dark Archive

5 people marked this as a favorite.

Kidlet:
Another very enjoyable weekend with my little mouser. This weekend we went back down to the beach in our wellies, and the little one splashed around in the water. He bloody loves that. What is it with kids and water? Well, as long it keeps bringing a smile to his face, I'll keep bringing him down. I do worry about him getting a cold though, it's awful chilly at times.

We watched some new Mickey Mouse, and he showed me how far his counting is coming (up to 9 now. Double digits are still hard, cause he keeps breaking it into the two numbers). Still not quite got the hang of talking, I worry being exposed to two languages (his Mom speaks Portuguese to him) is confusing him. Kids are adaptive though, so I'm sure he'll crack it soon.

His Mom has moved to the other side of the country now, so organising visits is a little trickier. He's also with a child minder as opposed to in a crèche, but hopefully that'll be fine.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Sorry. I didn't expect the feels either. I blame the suddenness of it all.


Like this "my wife upon checking her facebook will on occasion look at mine and inform me of things that would be useful and nice to know about."

Which is what happens with mine/ours we just share an account I don't remember the last time I actually checked facebook...

Silver Crusade

I do not do Facebook either my wife does. I find that I can get more accomplished in a five minute conversation then she can in an hour on Facebook


Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
I do not do Facebook either my wife does. I find that I can get more accomplished in a five minute conversation then she can in an hour on Facebook

Yes. This. Me too. Ditto. ;P

I waste enough time on the PC. I do NOT need another time-sponge filling my already overburdened schedule with worthless stuff I don't need to know about.

Just as I have a hard time believing that anyone else would be that interested and waste their valuable time viewing MY personal stuff which would otherwise be worthless to them. ;P


Yeah, I'm not a Facebook fan either. I shut down my account a while ago because that was more social interaction than I can manage. :)


So apparently a kinship on whitywindle I was nominally in is reactivating... Buhu... They asked me to give away my leadership position (which passed to me as the only person present in the last two years). Not that I am seriously involved in that kinship anyway.

Silver Crusade

David M Mallon wrote:
This is ridiculous. Out of the first six days of my electrical tech class, two have been cancelled due to snow.

They my last 3 choir practices in a row. We have a concert coming up of Brahms's German Requiem, and I fear my fellow choristers will be woefully unprepared.

Silver Crusade

Freehold DM wrote:
David M Mallon wrote:
So this site exists...
I like eggs.

As do I, and yet that site seems devoid of any really useful information about eggs or how to prepare them.

Silver Crusade

LordSynos wrote:
Morning every FaWtL! I hope everyone is well today, and that the week is off to a good start. Weather is warming up a bit here, though the wind chill factor would make you think otherwise. Work internet temporarily no longer blocks Paizo, so, woo! :P

Jealous!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
LordSynos wrote:
I'm not a big fan of facebook, but its uses are undeniable. Most people are on it, so it makes it convenient to connect and keep in touch with folks from around the world. Not to mention, it's about the only way I can get a hold of my celebrity friend these days.

That's why I let my wife check it regularly. She lets me know if there's anything I need to respond to on my facebook page. :)

EDIT: Okay, uh, that ^... that up there, just sounds... odd. Uh, my wife has total freedom to do whatever she wants, but by "I let my wife check it regularly", I mean, "I don't mind that she gets onto my account and looks things over for me, when she's on her facebook time; she generally likes to do so, and I'm okay with that!"

What I do not mean: "I, due to being in charge of whether or not we do things, graciously permit my wife to look at facebook, like the benevolent overlord that I am!" which, upon re-reading my post, is kind of what it read like.

Hm. I wonder how to reword that...

It's okay. We understand.

Periodically you allow her to be chained to a workstation in the basement to report on your social media accounts. No need to clarify.

Silver Crusade

Afternoon, all. What did I miss?


The other half of the day.

The Exchange

My monthly check in...

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

All systems normal.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Or abnormal as the case may be.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

If you are normally abnormal, then abnormal is normal for you. Normally.

Silver Crusade

Rawr/taig: PM sent regarding PbPs.


I wonder how many sessions does it take to clear through the Sound of a Thousand Screams.

My group and I kind of want to finish the Kingmaker campaign so we can try out something else.

Dark Archive

Morning every FaWtL! Hope everyone has a fine day ahead, and that your weeks are going smoothly. Wednesday, the so called hump of the week. Not too bad hereabouts, really.


Also, I woke up two hours ahead of my alarm clock. I feel fatigued.


Icyshadow wrote:

I wonder how many sessions does it take to clear through the Sound of a Thousand Screams.

My group and I kind of want to finish the Kingmaker campaign so we can try out something else.

Spoiler:
Running it straight through as-written, I'd expect about one session for each of the attack events, two or three for Thousandbreaths, at least one devoted to fighting Ilthuliak unless the PCs can just curbstomp her, two or three for exploring the House at the Edge of Time (possibly more if the big battles therein take a while), and one or two for the final battle with Nyrissa. Plus extra time for roleplay, going off on wrong leads, battles taking longer than expected, and/or PCs just lingering for other reasons.
115,451 to 115,500 of 243,584 << first < prev | 2305 | 2306 | 2307 | 2308 | 2309 | 2310 | 2311 | 2312 | 2313 | 2314 | 2315 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.