Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

111,501 to 111,550 of 242,960 << first < prev | 2226 | 2227 | 2228 | 2229 | 2230 | 2231 | 2232 | 2233 | 2234 | 2235 | 2236 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Freehold DM wrote:

Sorry for the long silence.

** spoiler omitted **

That really sucks man.


Bitter Thorn wrote:
Orthos wrote:

>________<

That sucks.

+1!

+2!


Lamontius wrote:

my PFS character survived the con

so did I
fun was had by all

Are you sure you survived? How can we trust that this post is from you?

I'm glad you had a fun time at the convention.


TriOmegaZero wrote:
I killed a 1st level pregen with lava. Poor guy died to the dice.

What was a 1st level pregen doing in a place filled with lava? That's insane.

I have yet to kill off a character in PFS. Maybe before I get my third star...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thanks everyone. *sigh* nothing to do but watch starship troopers now....


7 people marked this as a favorite.

I was gone for a week and came back to less than 400 FAWTL posts...y'all are slacking. :P

Vacation in Hawaii was as amazing as I could have hoped. The highlight was definitely getting to snorkel with wild dolphins. There was a pod of about thirty of them, including babies, and they swam right under us. Awesome doesn't cover it.
And the six hour time difference meant that I got to be a morning person for a week, which was kinda surreal since I've always been a night owl. :)

Today is the kidlet's first day of middle school. I don't know who was more nervous about that this morning, him or me.


Freehold, good luck dealing with the pest problem. That well and truly sucks.


Happy belated birthday, Jeremy. :)


Anything else I missed, well, sorry, but three hundred posts...I pretty much just skimmed them quickly. :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Wow. Hawaii for a week. Awesome.

Welcome back, Lynora. Your sacred animal is now the DOLPHIN!!!!

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Rawr! wrote:
TriOmegaZero wrote:
I killed a 1st level pregen with lava. Poor guy died to the dice.
What was a 1st level pregen doing in a place filled with lava? That's insane.

The Citadel of Flame does not have an adjustment to the damage based on subtler.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:

Wow. Hawaii for a week. Awesome.

Welcome back, Lynora. Your sacred animal is now the DOLPHIN!!!!

:D

We also saw two sea turtles and an eagle ray, but that just isn't quite as cool as a pod of spinner dolphins. I even saw one do the spinning jump that they get their name from. I'll post pics from the trip once I get them uploaded.


TriOmegaZero wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
TriOmegaZero wrote:
I killed a 1st level pregen with lava. Poor guy died to the dice.
What was a 1st level pregen doing in a place filled with lava? That's insane.
The Citadel of Flame does not have an adjustment to the damage based on subtler.

Yeah, I imagine you can't make an "easy mode" for lava, but it's there just waiting to kill 1st level characters.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Rawr! wrote:
Yeah, I imagine you can't make an "easy mode" for lava, but it's there just waiting to kill 1st level characters.

To be fair, the Acrobatics DC was about 5. He just couldn't take 10 due to combat and rolled a 3. Then it was nearly max on the damage dice.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Sympathies on the bedbugs, Freehold. That royally blows a strong gale.

Welcome back from the land of vowels, Lynora.

Also, my toe is definitely broken. Going to be great fun as I walk stairwells for five or so hours tomorrow.


TriOmegaZero wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Yeah, I imagine you can't make an "easy mode" for lava, but it's there just waiting to kill 1st level characters.
To be fair, the Acrobatics DC was about 5. He just couldn't take 10 due to combat and rolled a 3. Then it was nearly max on the damage dice.

Oops.

I do have a couple of characters who would have an extremely difficult time with a DC of 5, but they have a lot more hit points too. :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:

Sorry for the long silence.

** spoiler omitted **

Kill them ALL.

Seriously, though, hope things improve!


Who has your weather dominator? I DO!


ebon_fyre wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:

Sorry for the long silence.

** spoiler omitted **

Kill them ALL.

EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

So I have been playing around with this idea of doing a combo of WotW and ToH for a PbP game. Basically the players are the worst of the worst and are imprisoned in the jail of all jails. You have prayed to whatever demon, devil or evil god you worship to be released and for your sins your prayers have been answered...If you can clear the ToH.

Character Creation:
Level 9, 46k gold in equipment(You will start off with nothing but will be given your property back), 25pt buy, 2 traits, no crafting.

Books Available:All except the tech guide, 3PP available upon review

Races: Pretty much anyone.

Classes: No Guns or Tech stuff.

Rules and Stuff:
Do not hesistate to make powerful, effective characters.

Their are no class skills i.e. put them wherever you want and consider yourself trained.

Fighters get 2+ str or dex modifier for skills.

No tripping, grappling, sundering. I am just not into it

So this is a preliminary draft and feedback is welcome


Kajehase wrote:

Sympathies on the bedbugs, Freehold. That royally blows a strong gale.

Welcome back from the land of vowels, Lynora.

Also, my toe is definitely broken. Going to be great fun as I walk stairwells for five or so hours tomorrow.

Ouch! Do you have it buddy taped or splinted?


Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:

So I have been playing around with this idea of doing a combo of WotW and ToH for a PbP game. Basically the players are the worst of the worst and are imprisoned in the jail of all jails. You have prayed to whatever demon, devil or evil god you worship to be released and for your sins your prayers have been answered...If you can clear the ToH.

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

So this is a preliminary draft and feedback is welcome

Awesome =) I'll send you a PM tonight with my idea.


Dalek Thos wrote:
ebon_fyre wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:

Sorry for the long silence.

** spoiler omitted **

Kill them ALL.
EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!!

AGREED!

Silver Crusade

Orthos wrote:
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:


So this is a preliminary draft and feedback is welcome
Awesome =) I'll send you a PM tonight with my idea.

You don't have to get crazy with a backstory, just give me the juicy details on what a sick twisted bastard you are 8>)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:


So this is a preliminary draft and feedback is welcome
Awesome =) I'll send you a PM tonight with my idea.
You don't have to get crazy with a backstory, just give me the juicy details on what a sick twisted bastard you are 8>)

Oh, I'm sure we can do that just fine for him.

...Oh. OH! You meant his character. My bad.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Kajehase wrote:

Sympathies on the bedbugs, Freehold. That royally blows a strong gale.

Welcome back from the land of vowels, Lynora.

Also, my toe is definitely broken. Going to be great fun as I walk stairwells for five or so hours tomorrow.

Ouch! Do you have it buddy taped or splinted?

Tape, and doing my best to remember it's the least bothersome toe to break.


6 people marked this as a favorite.

The dragon has landed.


6 people marked this as a favorite.

Your home is where your cable connection to internet is.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Yay!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Still at work. OT is nice, once it hits the paycheck.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Glad you made it home safely Drejk. :)


First meh of the day: Tesco that was 24/7 (with half an hour tech break after midnight) is 6-24 now :/


You won't get rid of me so easily!


Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:


So this is a preliminary draft and feedback is welcome
Awesome =) I'll send you a PM tonight with my idea.
You don't have to get crazy with a backstory, just give me the juicy details on what a sick twisted bastard you are 8>)

Mechanics question sent, depending on answer for that I can get to work on the important stuff =)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Got back last night from a four-day tour with some local musicians. Got promoted from merch guy to to road manager on the first day. Spent the weekend having a good time, but feeling very old while hanging out with college kids. Very exhausted. Pictures can be found here.


Damn, there was a notification about "registered mail" from ZUS when I was away regarding "taxation procedure" some time earlier this year.

I never had any income that would be subject to ZUS payments, but it won't probably stop them from pursuing them if they think they can do it...


Have I returned just to say screw this, I am done with that country and go away again?

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Glad your return trip went well, but sorry to hear about the nice surprises that were waiting for you. I'm sure the freedom and faster internet will soothe those sore feelings


I used to dislike the portrayal of Bane in Dark Knight Rises.

After seeing him in action in the movie itself, my opinion changed.

Not just that, but one quote in particular I found to be pretty darn awesome.

Said quote being:
Bane: "Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark.

I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man.

By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!"


I still haven't seen that.


I recommend watching it.

Dark Archive

I second that recommendation. I enjoyed the movie thoroughly.


I didn't care for it. Of course, I'm not a big fan of Batman. And even watching it at home, with subtitles on, I found really hard to understand what Bane was saying.


I could understand him perfectly well. After all, I'm Batman.


I enjoyed the movie as well. It wasn't as good as The Dark Knight, but it was pretty darn good.


oh cool did I fall asleep in my time machine again

Silver Crusade

Finished up book 1 of Mummys mask last night, pretty typical low level dungeon stuff designed to get a party to 4th level when the fun stuff can be released.

At least that's my guess


Nothing beats a tasty turkey on a chopped onion begal.

NOTHING!

Thank you Einstein Begald.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....


Einstein's is pretty awesome. I think that's the ONE thing I'm going to miss about the route I'll no longer be taking after I move.

Maybe there's another closer. Let's see....
EDIT: Nope. Next closest one is all the way down in Atlanta. Nope.


Yeash! Where are you moving too?

111,501 to 111,550 of 242,960 << first < prev | 2226 | 2227 | 2228 | 2229 | 2230 | 2231 | 2232 | 2233 | 2234 | 2235 | 2236 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.