Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

99,451 to 99,500 of 247,205 << first < prev | 1985 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | next > last >>

Jess Door wrote:

Flat tire.

Severe Winter Weather Notifications
Working until midnight.

...

ick.

Sucks.

Yay?
Sucks.


Icyshadow wrote:

Flu, aching tooth, insomnia.

This trip to Israel is off to a good start!

I hope you feel better soon.

Shadow Lodge

Man, back in the 90's....


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I can make haiku
Words go here and here and here
And also some here

Sovereign Court

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Haiku are simple,
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.

Shadow Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Much haiku appear
Very exciting wordplay now
Such doge memes wow


1 person marked this as a favorite.

A B C D E
F G H I J K L
M N O P Q


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Page two thousand nears
Poetry shall speed us there
Post more stuff, people!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

two hour drive home,because Houstonians are stupid drivers.

It's raining people. Not even raining hard. The temp is still above freezing. No reason to panic and turn the city into a gigantic parking lot.

geez.


There once was a badger from Nantucket...

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Rawr! wrote:

A B C D E

F G H I J K L
M N O P Q

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Operation "The Cold Mage is now Utterly Useless" is go. I think.


TOZ wrote:

Much haiku appear

Very exciting wordplay now
Such doge memes wow

wow


You are not useless. You can hold doors.


I do have a higher strength than the rogue.


Who doesn't?


The Damn Gnome?


?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

you have a very nice icon.

We need non-inquisitor chick female orc portraits :/


There's a couple of them, like the one Tasnim uses.

Gwyn's is a Sylph I believe.


Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:

A B C D E

F G H I J K L
M N O P Q
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

5-7-5


...Which is ironic as Tasnim is an inquisitor.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I've got my own female orc inquisitor. I just want a different portrait available for Eliva. :)

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:

A B C D E

F G H I J K L
M N O P Q
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

5-7-5

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

:)


Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:

A B C D E

F G H I J K L
M N O P Q
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

5-7-5

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

:)

Not according to this


We on page 1990? regrows a flattop


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Steve Jackson plays clips from the dial-up telephone RPG he made in the 80:s.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Freehold: Tee hee.


Jess Door wrote:

Flat tire.

Severe Winter Weather Notifications
Working until midnight.

...

ick.

damn. I thought I had a bad day. I just got off work about an hour ago. My boss has been acting stupid all day today, primarily because we're being audited after both he and my supervisor are going to a two week training out of state. Apparently my coworker is perfect in all ways while I'm busy eating the people on my caseload and wiping the blood off myself with my paperwork.


Rawr! wrote:
Freehold: Tee hee.

The only reason I got rid of it was because my then - gf said so. I love the fact that it's come back, but my hair, never truly thick due to the non black parts of my family, cannot support a flattop anymore.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

Flat tire.

Severe Winter Weather Notifications
Working until midnight.

...

ick.

damn. I thought I had a bad day. I just got off work about an hour ago. My boss has been acting stupid all day today, primarily because we're being audited after both he and my supervisor are going to a two week training out of state. Apparently my coworker is perfect in all ways while I'm busy eating the people on my caseload and wiping the blood off myself with my paperwork.

You know, this wouldn't be a problem if you kept your paperwork neater.

I mean, really!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:

A B C D E

F G H I J K L
M N O P Q
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

5-7-5

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

:)

Not according to this

Ha! But don't forget this!


Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:

A B C D E

F G H I J K L
M N O P Q
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

5-7-5

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

:)

Not according to this
Ha! But don't forget this!

I think you failed to consider this ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

My CoT party is insane.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:

A B C D E

F G H I J K L
M N O P Q
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

5-7-5

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

:)

Not according to this
Ha! But don't forget this!
I think you failed to consider this ;)

OK both of you...:
Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Nuuuooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Rawr! wrote:

A B C D E

F G H I J K L
M N O P Q
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

5-7-5

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

:)

Not according to this
Ha! But don't forget this!
I think you failed to consider this ;)
** spoiler omitted **

That's a paddlin'


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Opera for Freehold (Moderately NSFW possibly.) (OK, probably.) (Depending on your workplace.) (If it's not, I wanna work there.)


Scintillae wrote:
My CoT party is insane.

I object. We're not insane, just alternatively perspectived.


This is what happens when I try to play chaotic characters.

Scarab Sages

Page 1990? Whoa! Highschool senior year flashbacks!

Scarab Sages

And.......good morning FAWTLY Folk! Happy Friday! Even with the crappy weather.

Flew back into Houston yesterday morning, ahead of the rain. Went into the office for several hours, then home finally. Wife and kids were happy to see me. At least I think Katie was happy. Hard to tell when all she does is flop around and stare at the pretty colors.

Scarab Sages

People were freaking out about the weather this morning. Reports of icy roads and all that. I didn't had any problems. At worst, my commute was about 10 minutes longer, but only because I had to clear some ice off my windows and windshield.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

It's only a short day at the office for me, so thank the gods for that.

Scarab Sages

Icy roads? What icy roads?

Scarab Sages

While I was making my coffee this morning, the boy woke up. Said he had a nightmare. Mumble something about the grocery store and work. Weird kid, but I love him.

Scarab Sages

All right folks. Got plenty of work to do. Take it easy. And I'm glad we didn't reach 100K while I was offshore.


Aberzombie wrote:
Page 1990? Whoa! Highschool senior year flashbacks!

I was 11.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:
Opera for Freehold (Moderately NSFW possibly.) (OK, probably.) (Depending on your workplace.) (If it's not, I wanna work there.)

watches, sanity dripping from ears all the while Now this is my kind of opera!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aberzombie wrote:
Page 1990? Whoa! Highschool senior year flashbacks!

...I think I was walking in 1990.

99,451 to 99,500 of 247,205 << first < prev | 1985 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.