Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

97,651 to 97,700 of 236,586 << first < prev | 1949 | 1950 | 1951 | 1952 | 1953 | 1954 | 1955 | 1956 | 1957 | 1958 | 1959 | next > last >>

Treppa wrote:
So sick... I think Christmas dinner poisoned me.

Get better soon!


Naked badgers always assist in the healing process.


Badger, it's in the 60s.

Why am I wearing a jacket this morning?

Liberty's Edge

Strange question, and one asked because I missed an important inbox message here until it was too late:

Is there a way to get e-mail alerts (i.e. so I can get notified even if I don't touch my laptop )when someone messages you here? I'm still adjusting and don't pop over here as much as in the past and I don't want to miss pms :(

Thanks.


Derek, do you still have the same email addy? I'll send you the latest version of our favorite home game, if so. I think you'll be pleased with it.

Liberty's Edge

I do. I was showing my gf the stuff TOZ posted on his site (trying to get her interested) and I was curious if any more refinements had been made. Plus, I'd love to update Cadogan again, because that is a ton of fun. :-)


Watching Percy Jackson and Lightning Thief. The scene when satyr has his hoofs painted is great.


I am shocked! Shocked!

Spoiler:
Sean Bean does not die?! :P


Derek -- sent! You've got an advance look at some stuff no one else has seen. As of yesterday, even TOZ can't possibly screw up the monk!

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Ooooh! Special sneak preview!

But do not underestimate TOZ's ability to mess up a monk ;-)

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*sulks in the corner for 1d4 rounds*


Have heart, Auris. Help was just sent.


What changes did you make to the monk again? I know it is met with much fanfare in many circles, but I have yet to have a problem with the monk in my kingmaker game. What did you address exactly?


Where do I start? MAD, low attack capability, no DR penetration, special abilities that specifically shut each other down, and a grab-bag of resistances and immunities with no rhyme or reason to it...


I wonder why people never ask what ISN'T wrong with the Monk.


Will I get a call from possible work tomorrow inviting me to a test next week or not? Or will they call in the next week, if at all?


It's a carbon copy from an earlier system. Not all things in a table top game are meant to make sense. I know I changed up a few things to make individual styles for martial arts using the 3.x monk as a base. I haven't revisited it in some time however, maybe it's time to take another look, especially in light of the sling thread. Hm. I'm not as interested in raw power, game balance or righting wrongs as others might be be as I am in creating a specific mood.

Scarab Sages

Good evening FAWTLY Folk! I hope all my brethren had an awesome day. Mine was...ok. Not bad. Not great. But OK.

Scarab Sages

Sadly, I found out my sister-in-law and her roomie are leaving us tomorrow to go back to New Orleans. I was hoping they'd stay through until Sunday.

If they did, I was going to try and go see Hobbit with my brother and nephew.

Scarab Sages

On the plus side, I hope to have the Red Dragon Evolution miniature set waiting for me at my FLGS. If those UPS douchebags actually bothered to deliver this week.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Wow it's quiet in the house. My parents left last night to head back to Minnesota after spending the week with us. Wife and kids left today to drive to Florida. I'll be flying out tomorrow night to join them for some Florida Key's camping for a week.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Well, about time to leave the in-laws and head back home. Looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow.


I am glad I don't have in laws.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Hey boss, if you want me to be at work at a time I'm usually not there, it's a good idea to let me know about it...


Kajehase wrote:
Hey boss, if you want me to be at work at a time I'm usually not there, it's a good idea to let me know about it...

You didn't get the memo?

:P


2 people marked this as a favorite.

The monster mashup marathon has begun!

I admit I cheated a little and scheduled some of these in advance, mostly because I like sleep. :)


hi everyone


2 people marked this as a favorite.

a Monk discussion in FaWtL ?????

do we need a new FaWtLrule before we start arguing about Paladin alignements in here ?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
Rawr! wrote:

The monster mashup marathon has begun!

I admit I cheated a little and scheduled some of these in advance, mostly because I like sleep. :)

Typical hibernating behaviour.


Yay! Spider!


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

This was pretty good once I sat down and listened to it properly.

Scarab Sages

Rawr! wrote:

The monster mashup marathon has begun!

I admit I cheated a little and scheduled some of these in advance, mostly because I like sleep. :)

What is this "sleep" of which you speak?!?

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
doctor_wu wrote:
I am glad I don't have in laws.

They're not too bad. Except, of course, when you get up in the morning to find your father-in-law drinking coffee out of your Walking Dead coffee mug and you feel he sudden urge to throw a spare microwave at his head.

Scarab Sages

Drejk wrote:
Yay! Spider!

Don't let my wife hear you say that. She'd never let you visit.

Scarab Sages

Before I forget....GOOD MORNING FAWTLY FOLK! HAPPY FRIDAY!

Scarab Sages

WHY AM I BEING SO LOUD?!?

Scarab Sages

Oh yeah, because it's me.

Scarab Sages

I have two noise levels: loud & ninja.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Kind of like I had to explain to my sister-in-law last night. She asked if Charlie ever slowed down. I said he had two speeds: asleep & Tasmanian devil.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I think I've started to freak out and/or annoy some of my co-workers with my cheerful morning joyousness.

Scarab Sages

Short day! Woohoo!!!

Scarab Sages

Work wise, at least. The rest of the day will likely be far longer than I care for. Especially since I've already been up since 0330 on princess duty.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Did I mention how awesome she is?

Scarab Sages

But you can tell the boy is starting to get a little bit jealous about no longer being the center of our attention.

Scarab Sages

I suddenly find myself not wanting to be here even more than usual.

Scarab Sages

Huzzah! For hearing back from the client! But, sheesh! Does that guy ever really go on vacation?!?

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Baby girl says: "It is 3 am. I shall sing you the song of my people."

Scarab Sages

That's ok though. Mr. Pacifier knows how to shut that song up.

Scarab Sages

So does Mrs. Boobie.

97,651 to 97,700 of 236,586 << first < prev | 1949 | 1950 | 1951 | 1952 | 1953 | 1954 | 1955 | 1956 | 1957 | 1958 | 1959 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.