Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

96,651 to 96,700 of 240,086 << first < prev | 1929 | 1930 | 1931 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1937 | 1938 | 1939 | next > last >>

Am I naked?

Worst. Post. Ever


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Seriously kiddies, do yourself a favor and work some exercise into your busy gaming schedule. You will thank yourself for it when you get old and decrepit like Monkey

*wheeze*

THUD


Awlright. Time to do dome Yule shopping. Laters!


4 people marked this as a favorite.

It is my hope that Yule find some good gifts.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Something to keep the scalp shiny, perhaps?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
I think when I hit 100 I'll have a party.

Yaaaaay! I'll bring the bedazzler!


Patrick Curtin wrote:
And happy Monday FAWTL!

Howdy!


Mabel Pines wrote:
Orthos wrote:
I think when I hit 100 I'll have a party.
Yaaaaay! I'll bring the bedazzler!

IKKA TAK RUK NA KAAAAA


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rawr! wrote:
It is my hope that Yule find some good gifts.

Grooooan.

You would like my sister; she loves puns.


Treppa wrote:
Eh, so you write freestyle. Your random thoughts are better reading than 99% of what's in the library.

I was just joking anyway.

What I am is flighty. That's what I've been, and I'm 44 so I'm at peace with it.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
It is my hope that Yule find some good gifts.

Grooooan.

You would like my sister; she loves puns.

=)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ibrahim al-Aziz-Zaman Faysal wrote:
I think I've already created the ones I know I'll need, so if I need another one it'll be a bit unexpected.

NOT FUNNY.


So, anybody have a peanut?

I'm bored.

Shadow Lodge

You decided if you're going to get in on Faceless's RotRL yet? =)

Shadow Lodge

Also I like the newer Lilith picture, with the horns it matches her helmet.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lilith of the Wyld Wood wrote:
Ibrahim al-Aziz-Zaman Faysal wrote:
I think I've already created the ones I know I'll need, so if I need another one it'll be a bit unexpected.
NOT FUNNY.

AGreed. Family is a touchy subject hereabouts.


Lilith of the Wyld Wood wrote:
Ibrahim al-Aziz-Zaman Faysal wrote:
I think I've already created the ones I know I'll need, so if I need another one it'll be a bit unexpected.
NOT FUNNY.

Better?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

...No.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hilarious.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
You decided if you're going to get in on Faceless's RotRL yet? =)

Can't decide if I want to stay arcane archer|hexcrafter magus or test out that shiny looking arcanist...


Orthos wrote:
You decided if you're going to get in on Faceless's RotRL yet? =)

Not sure. Pretty sure I've decided to limit myself to 1 game a week.

... and we've turned this into our personal chat room?

Silver Crusade

I think I'm pretty decided on sticking with Crusader, if only because Warder lacks the religious theme she's already built around.


No one else is using it.

Shadow Lodge

ebon_fyre wrote:
... and we've turned this into our personal chat room?

Isn't the first time someone's done it.


And Orthos... you're grounded from aliases.


Might as well post.

Lantern Lodge

ebon_fyre wrote:
And Orthos... you're grounded from aliases.

NOPE.


I have Snapple and I'm not afraid to use it!


Nope to posting?

Shadow Lodge

Fixed


But I like posting.


I win?


I could, like, totally use this voice for like, alllll session tonight.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

When the pita bread has flour spots, it's a good thing.

When you can't tell if it's flour spots or mold... not such a good thing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Tell it a joke, might be a fungi.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I shall resist the urge to purge it all with fire. And lightning.


Holy Knight of the Valley wrote:
I could, like, totally use this voice for like, alllll session tonight.

I have a death beam and I'm not afraid to use it.


Darktower Ashlea wrote:
I shall resist the urge to purge it all with fire. And lightning.

Here we go again.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:

Sometimes I think I'm better at the plotting than the writing.

I can outline things in intricate detail but have problems with motivating myself to do more than little bits of writing at a time. Especially noticeable in that I'll do bits here, here, and here, but filling out the middles between is agonizing.

I have certain major scenes visible clearly in my head, but I can't manage to get from scene A to scene B because the stuff in the middle is agaodshgasdhgasdifaosd

But I have SO MANY STORIES IN MY HEAD

I think that's why I like PF/D&D so much, I can start the plot and the players will do the hard work of filling out the stuff in the middle for me.

Well, you just wrote story of my (writing) life.


Kefka Palazzo wrote:
Holy Knight of the Valley wrote:
I could, like, totally use this voice for like, alllll session tonight.
I have a death beam and I'm not afraid to use it.

Paladin hater. =P

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Alright, time for me to head home. See my game group folks in ~30 min or so.


Scintillae wrote:
Kefka Palazzo wrote:
Holy Knight of the Valley wrote:
I could, like, totally use this voice for like, alllll session tonight.
I have a death beam and I'm not afraid to use it.
Paladin hater.

Yeah? And?


Kefka Palazzo wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
Kefka Palazzo wrote:
Holy Knight of the Valley wrote:
I could, like, totally use this voice for like, alllll session tonight.
I have a death beam and I'm not afraid to use it.
Paladin hater.
Yeah? And?

Yes?


Or?


Nor!


Yet!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

♪Conjunction Junction, what's your function?♪


1 person marked this as a favorite.

NAND


I prefer interjections over conjuctions.


Aren't interrogatives better?

96,651 to 96,700 of 240,086 << first < prev | 1929 | 1930 | 1931 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1937 | 1938 | 1939 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.