Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

95,301 to 95,350 of 242,991 << first < prev | 1902 | 1903 | 1904 | 1905 | 1906 | 1907 | 1908 | 1909 | 1910 | 1911 | 1912 | next > last >>

I'll go curl in tight ball there in the corner and cover myself with blanket.


It wise of me to cover myself with a blanket...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

:l


Hey that was a Kruelaid!


sup


Wife got the call in thanks to a no call no show soon to be former employee. I got free time. I waste it on the Internetz posting Cthulhu pics for bored Facebookers and trying to knit my PbPs back together. Sweet Lord Lucifer I need a digital doppelganger to update all my crap >.<

Scarab Sages

Mrgh.


AHH!

*RATATATATATAT!*

DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!


Mrgh?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Wife got the call in thanks to a no call no show soon to be former employee. I got free time. I waste it on the Internetz posting Cthulhu pics for bored Facebookers and trying to knit my PbPs back together. Sweet Lord Lucifer I need a digital doppelganger to update all my crap >.<

Soon your computer will do it for you.


Mrgh. wrote:
Mrgh?

Mrrrgh!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I am back after too long.


Kajezombiehase wrote:
Mrgh. wrote:
Mrgh?
Mrrrgh!

Mrghumrghu.


Freehold DM wrote:
SnowJade wrote:
Mmmmm. Cinnamon caramel banana bread pudding. Deelishoush. Must take that idea to Mars with me.
No...don't go to Mars...

Uh, any particular reason why not? Ever since I found out that it has the solar system's largest volcano, I've been wanting to see the place.


Mmmmmmmrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!


KRUELAID !!!!!
DOCTOR !!!!!!

welcome back !


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
SnowJade wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
SnowJade wrote:
Mmmmm. Cinnamon caramel banana bread pudding. Deelishoush. Must take that idea to Mars with me.
No...don't go to Mars...
Uh, any particular reason why not?

The six-legged dogs are ferocious.


aeglos wrote:

KRUELAID !!!!!

DOCTOR !!!!!!
Patrick !!!!!
welcome back !

Yay. Hello to you. Hope the week will be spectacular!

For me it's a fondue & French films with friends tonight (provided it's not cancelled due to hosts' child feeling off-colour).


But sheets, it was ninety nine cents!


...heheheh... Buttsheets...

...I need sleep...

Scarab Sages

Good morning FAWTLY Folk! Happy Tuesday! Except that this cold is pissing me off, and the medicine I took just a little while ago seems to be doing exactly jack and s~%&. Should have brought the spray with me.

Scarab Sages

Otherwise, it's gonna be a long and busy day. So I'm keeping it short and sweet for now! Hastur La Vista!


Still alive...

Uh, why I haven't died yesterday? Ouch.


It isn't as bad as yesterday when I stood up from the computer, though...


Today's breakfast was pretty dang tasty. Creamed chipped beef on homemade sourdough toast. Much better than the Rice Crispies I've eaten for the last week or so.

Silver Crusade

gran rey de los mono wrote:
Today's breakfast was pretty dang tasty. Creamed chipped beef on homemade sourdough toast. Much better than the Rice Crispies I've eaten for the last week or so.

When I was in the army we had a more colorful desciption of that particular meal.


sheet on a shingle?


Damn. Still haven't received message concerning tomorrow work... I specifically declined offer to work another day as unqualified construction worker to be fully fit for work tomorrow.


SnowJade wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
SnowJade wrote:
Mmmmm. Cinnamon caramel banana bread pudding. Deelishoush. Must take that idea to Mars with me.
No...don't go to Mars...
Uh, any particular reason why not? Ever since I found out that it has the solar system's largest volcano, I've been wanting to see the place.

ill miss you. The chance that you will be replaced with dejah thoris if you go is too low to risk losing you!


At least message came - starting tomorrow at 5:45.


Well, technically at 6:00 but I have to be 15 minutes earlier to get work ID and such...


Huzzah!! Good luck!


Kajehase wrote:
SnowJade wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
SnowJade wrote:
Mmmmm. Cinnamon caramel banana bread pudding. Deelishoush. Must take that idea to Mars with me.
No...don't go to Mars...
Uh, any particular reason why not?
The six-legged dogs are ferocious.

But the spiders are awesome musicians.

Silver Crusade

Wolfie, KC's #2 Buddy wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
SnowJade wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
SnowJade wrote:
Mmmmm. Cinnamon caramel banana bread pudding. Deelishoush. Must take that idea to Mars with me.
No...don't go to Mars...
Uh, any particular reason why not?
The six-legged dogs are ferocious.
But the spiders are awesome musicians.

I shall play you the song of my people.


hi everyFaWtL,

we bought layette set and some other things like radiant heater for the diaper changing table


Two more job applications yay.


Quote:
But the spiders are awesome musicians.

That sounds like the last line in a truly weird Pathfinder-y limerick. Could someone make up the rest of it? Do I actually want to read the results?


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Thanks guys! Was always here in spirit.


Damn good to see you back kruelaid.


Hmmm. *Thinking.* Musicians, musicians, hmmm. Physicians, traditions, positions, oh my!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Kingmaker is back! I'll be having a session this sunday, after a month-long break.


SnowJade wrote:
Wolfie, KC's #2 Buddy wrote:
But the spiders are awesome musicians.
That sounds like the last line in a truly weird Pathfinder-y limerick. Could someone make up the rest of it? Do I actually want to read the results?

Methinks I was too subtle.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Holy swordswinging Ronnie James Dio!


Pillbug Toenibbler wrote:
SnowJade wrote:
Wolfie, KC's #2 Buddy wrote:
But the spiders are awesome musicians.
That sounds like the last line in a truly weird Pathfinder-y limerick. Could someone make up the rest of it? Do I actually want to read the results?
Methinks I was too subtle.

Doh, those spiders. Yeah, Crazy has a hacking cough, and I'm already doing the pre-cooking for Thanksgiving dinner. Not concentrating too well. I'm planning to collapse right after the holidays, and be very, very snarly indeed if anyone disturbs me in my lair before about mid-February.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
Siobhan Quirke wrote:
Wolfie, KC's #2 Buddy wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
SnowJade wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
SnowJade wrote:
Mmmmm. Cinnamon caramel banana bread pudding. Deelishoush. Must take that idea to Mars with me.
No...don't go to Mars...
Uh, any particular reason why not?
The six-legged dogs are ferocious.
But the spiders are awesome musicians.
I shall play you the song of my people.

You know Rudy and Spider!?

Scarab Sages

Good morning FAWTLY Folk! Happy Wednesday! Just realized that I logged in over an hour ago but forgot to post my usual morning greeting.

So, here it is. And now I must away. Have good one!


Morning!


Morning back!


Both elated and horribly frustrated with my new computer.

And, of course, get a new desktop and the laptop starts falling apart (literally).


>_<

95,301 to 95,350 of 242,991 << first < prev | 1902 | 1903 | 1904 | 1905 | 1906 | 1907 | 1908 | 1909 | 1910 | 1911 | 1912 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.