Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

8,651 to 8,700 of 246,792 << first < prev | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | next > last >>

Treppa wrote:

Ow! I broke my leg!

*Shakes fist*

my bad


Solnes wrote:
E7, is this your daughter's junior or senior prom? Happy to hear she is going to be able to make it!

Nekkid happiness? Nekkid Prom?


Time to get the kids washed and in bed. Back in a bit.


Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:

Ow! I broke my leg!

*Shakes fist*

my bad

:D

Your life isn't dull. You have a loving hubby, three gorgeous kids, and a rather interesting job, as well as a kick-ass hobby. Some might call you lucky!

P.S. - Did I mention awesome online friends? Awesome online friends, too.


I'm thrilled about Kellen!


Jeremy: I'm getting a GW landing page. What did you get?

Liberty's Edge

Treppa wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:

Ow! I broke my leg!

*Shakes fist*

my bad

:D

Your life isn't dull. You have a loving hubby, three gorgeous kids, and a rather interesting job, as well as a kick-ass hobby. Some might call you lucky!

P.S. - Did I mention awesome online friends? Awesome online friends, too.

Indeed! You have a good life! Moorluck too!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I'm thrilled about Kellen!

With your back meds, you're probably thrilled about most things. Including your injection tomorrow. Good luck with it!


Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I'm thrilled about Kellen!
With your back meds, you're probably thrilled about most things. Including your injection tomorrow. Good luck with it!

I'm also thrilled about the beginner box! And Mirassou Pinot Noir!


BTW, I was hoping to see some more responses to PIE.

Dark Archive

Dear Lord....please either make time speed up so I can get to Green Lantern, Captain America and Conan or just give me a TARDIS and I'll do it myself. Thank you.

Sczarni

Who has two thumbs and is playing a PFS game?
**This guy!**

Oh yeah. :-)

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Roagh wrote:

Who has two thumbs and is playing a PFS game?

**This guy!**

Oh yeah. :-)

Woot for two thumbs? You're playing Roagh? What level is he anyway?

Dark Archive

My sister asked me to DM for her and her friends....and asked Jenny to play in the game.

*sniff sniff*

Dark Archive

Where all the peeps at?

Dark Archive

I've beaten Dragon Age 2 as a wizard and am now playing as a rogue. 2 different games on the same disk. Crazy....

Dark Archive

Does anyone think Cthulhu is afraid of Rastlin or vice-versa?

Dark Archive

I know what Lynora is getting for her birthday......

Sczarni

Jess Door wrote:
Roagh wrote:

Who has two thumbs and is playing a PFS game?

**This guy!**

Oh yeah. :-)

Woot for two thumbs? You're playing Roagh? What level is he anyway?

Level 9. If we get through this multi part mod, I'll hit 10.

Dark Archive

My wife has beaten Mortal Kombat story mode 3 times already and can whip my @$$ in versus mode.

I loves her so.

Dark Archive

Where is everybody??

Anyone?? Anyone?? Bueller??


Solnes wrote:

Mmmm! left over home made mac and cheese, ham, and cauliflower with melted cheese!

Kids have fruit snacks for dessert. All is happy in the household here.

Except for hubby, he is sick still, in bed crashed out asleep. I am kinda worried that he may have pneumonia..but he won't see a doctor. Says its just bronchitis like he gets every year. :(

Slap him. I had a cough that turned into pneumonia in just 3 days a couple of years back. I'm paranoid about coughs now.


Solnes wrote:
E7, is this your daughter's junior or senior prom? Happy to hear she is going to be able to make it!

She's a junior, but they go to the same prom as the seniors. But....she's afraid the other cyst ruptured today so she's misearable. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. :(

Dark Archive

Emperor7 wrote:
Solnes wrote:
E7, is this your daughter's junior or senior prom? Happy to hear she is going to be able to make it!
She's a junior, but they go to the same prom as the seniors. But....she's afraid the other cyst ruptured today so she's misearable. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. :(

:(

Sorry....


Mac Boyce wrote:
I know what Lynora is getting for her birthday......

?

...you got that time machine after all? ;P


Emperor7 wrote:
Solnes wrote:
E7, is this your daughter's junior or senior prom? Happy to hear she is going to be able to make it!
She's a junior, but they go to the same prom as the seniors. But....she's afraid the other cyst ruptured today so she's misearable. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. :(

:(

Hope she's okay and able to go to her prom.


Finally eating something. Hadn't since about three this afternoon. And I am once again reminded that I should not do such foolish things. The world gets all fuzzy around the edges when I don't eat. Actually I'm a little impressed that I made it six hours. Normally I'd have passed out by now.


Sounds like folks are having good times!

Silver Crusade

Treppa, what did you play at your concert?

I had to pass on being in a production of Pagliacci, because they rehearsed the same time as my choir. But we're working on Mendelssohn's Elija, so that's cool.


Pagliacci is tasty.

Silver Crusade

Mac Boyce wrote:
I've beaten Dragon Age 2 as a wizard and am now playing as a rogue. 2 different games on the same disk. Crazy....

I'm thinking of picking it up. I haven't played an RPG video game in I-don't-know-how-long. Just MMORPGs. Does it come with Mac's recommendation?

Silver Crusade

Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Pagliacci is tasty.

It's bloody, bloody, bloody. (And more than a little masogynistic.) But still pretty b+&&$in' all around.

Dark Archive

Celestial Healer wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
I've beaten Dragon Age 2 as a wizard and am now playing as a rogue. 2 different games on the same disk. Crazy....
I'm thinking of picking it up. I haven't played an RPG video game in I-don't-know-how-long. Just MMORPGs. Does it come with Mac's recommendation?

It's pretty good. Not as customizable as the first game, though. It's got a good "realistic-fantasy" vibe to it. You should really play the first one though, it leads into and affects the second one. You can probably find it for 15-25 bucks somewhere.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Pagliacci is tasty.
It's bloody, bloody, bloody. (And more than a little masogynistic.) But still pretty b*#%#in' all around.

Pasta in white wine sauce and pepperoni, right?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Roagh wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Roagh wrote:

Who has two thumbs and is playing a PFS game?

**This guy!**

Oh yeah. :-)

Woot for two thumbs? You're playing Roagh? What level is he anyway?
Level 9. If we get through this multi part mod, I'll hit 10.

Nice. :)

Liberty's Edge

Ho hum.

I used to work with this guy who, any time you asked him how he was, or how it was going or whatever would answer, “Oh ... okay ...” in a voice that suggested he was actually saying “I would enjoy having my testicles covered in honey and dangled into a fire ant nest far more than I am enjoying being here at work today.”

I kind of get that now.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
I've beaten Dragon Age 2 as a wizard and am now playing as a rogue. 2 different games on the same disk. Crazy....
I'm thinking of picking it up. I haven't played an RPG video game in I-don't-know-how-long. Just MMORPGs. Does it come with Mac's recommendation?

Been going thru EQ2 withdrawals. Sony Online has been offline all week.

The wife is making me work outdoors. The sun, it burns the flesh.

Might have to go warm up the XBox to get my fix.

Scarab Sages

G@@$@&n f$+#ing Applebees! Crappy f~%*ing service! Ruined my birthday dinner! Only reason we went there is because it was close. NEVER AGAIN!!! And the waitress only got a $2 tip - that's how pissed I was!

Dark Archive

Aberzombie wrote:
G&%+#%n f@@+ing Applebees! Crappy f@+@ing service! Ruined my birthday dinner! Only reason we went there is because it was close. NEVER AGAIN!!! And the waitress only got a $2 tip - that's how pissed I was!

That sucks zombeh. Should've hunted your own brainssssss for dinner... :(

Happy Birthday BTW!

Liberty's Edge

Sorry to hear your birthday hasn’t been that great Aberzombie. Any specific problems with the service, or just generally bad?


Solnes wrote:
Sales are down at the store, worrisome low, any ideas on how to garner more sales? Serious ones?

Only thing I can suggest is maybe working the internets harder. I think if you can outreach to folks beyond car range, it could get your sales higher. Of course you have to domore shipping


Too sexy?


f#!# applebees!


I've gotta say, they're not high on my list. Sorry, Scott. I hope the celebration has taken such an upswing that you've forgotten all about that.

Liberty's Edge

Obscure GM wrote:
Too sexy?

Yummy. I’m totally into purple chicks with facial blemishes, yellow eyes and ram horns.


nope.

Liberty's Edge

Mothman wrote:
Obscure GM wrote:
Too sexy?
Yummy. I’m totally into purple chicks with facial blemishes, yellow eyes and ram horns.

there are no girls on the internet.


Mothman wrote:
Obscure GM wrote:
Too sexy?
Yummy. I’m totally into purple chicks with facial blemishes, yellow eyes and ram horns.

You too?!

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I've gotta say, they're not high on my list. Sorry, Scott. I hope the celebration has taken such an upswing that you've forgotten all about that.

back hurtin still?


Heathansson wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I've gotta say, they're not high on my list. Sorry, Scott. I hope the celebration has taken such an upswing that you've forgotten all about that.
back hurtin still?

Yeah. Not as bad today as the previous two days. Been standing up mostly tonight. Tomorrow is the big day.

8,651 to 8,700 of 246,792 << first < prev | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.