Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

85,801 to 85,850 of 235,540 << first < prev | 1712 | 1713 | 1714 | 1715 | 1716 | 1717 | 1718 | 1719 | 1720 | 1721 | 1722 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Wolfthulhu wrote:
Looks like they packed up and went back to FB. :-(

Nope, just floating around.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Boobies!

The Exchange

In the nude apparently.


Floating nekkid, are we?


I'm still confused

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Yes - I just finished scanning 800+ posts today since my first birthday wish this morning. What can I say? - I tanked wisdom.


Falcon Cam!


With video clips!

The Exchange

I still love this place.


I skipped over the 463 posts since my earlier blitz. Reminds me of the old days.


Get off of my lawn!

The Exchange

4 people marked this as a favorite.

To all the friends I have made here, to all the relationships that have formed, to all my fellow Fawtlies...

Happy Anniversary Guys.


My boobies!

The Exchange

4 people marked this as a favorite.

BTTH for everybody!!!!!!


Moorluck wrote:

To all the friends I have made here, to all the relationships that have formed, to all my fellow Fawtlies...

Happy Anniversary Guys.

Bonne Anniversaire!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I told PMG in chat that his presence is requested. He was going to try and stop in tonight.


One boob,
Two boobs,
Small boobs,
Big boobs

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

The LPM is a most wise leader.


Justin Franklin wrote:
I told PMG in chat that his presence is requested. He was going to try and stop in tonight.

He needs to write a script of random posts and set it to run for about an hour.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I just wish he would unfix the ability to double post.


Logging. Happy birthday, FAWTLies!


I'm back


INTERMISSION!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary FaWtL-ies!

*Runs back to stage managers desk*

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Ok its been 835 days since this thread started.

This post will be about # 85,820.

85,820 / 835 = 103 posts per day.

At this rate we have about 4. 5 months to go until we hit 100,000.


Aww I missed the tree! Just when I was reminiscing about our old times on the OTD threads!


Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:

Ok its been 835 days since this thread started.

This post will be about # 85,820.

85,820 / 835 = 103 posts per day.

At this rate we have about 4. 5 months to go until we hit 100,000.

Seems legit


Oh yeah!

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Hmmm - 4.5 months from now is October 7th, 2013.

Eureka! - Golarion will experience a great event on 7 Lamashan 4713


Man it seems like I have a never ending supply of freaking aliases


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

On a semi on topic sentiment. I was looking at the exhibit hall map today, and unless they are hiding somewhere else. Wotc doesn't have a booth there this year.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Mayans ain't got nuthin on me.


This is even harder to do on a smart phone. And I gotta get up in five hours. >.<

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Justin Franklin wrote:
On a semi on topic sentiment. I was looking at the exhibit hall map today, and unless they are hiding somewhere else. Wotc doesn't have a booth there this year.

Maybe its cloaked by an occluding field.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:

Hmmm - 4.5 months from now is October 7th, 2013.

Eureka! - Golarion will experience a great event on 7 Lamashan 4713

We pick up a little and we can hit Jude's birthday on the 4th.


Squee!


Justin Franklin wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:

Hmmm - 4.5 months from now is October 7th, 2013.

Eureka! - Golarion will experience a great event on 7 Lamashan 4713

We pick up a little and we can hit Jude's birthday on the 4th.

I'm sure there will a blitz as people try to get the Internet points for posting the 100K post. I know I will


Ok, two Eddard Stark aliases? Man I have no memory

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Logic_Elmer wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:

Hmmm - 4.5 months from now is October 7th, 2013.

Eureka! - Golarion will experience a great event on 7 Lamashan 4713

We pick up a little and we can hit Jude's birthday on the 4th.
I'm sure there will a blitz as people try to get the Internet points for posting the 100K post. I know I will

I wish we could track down IsaacX and let him make the 100,000 post.


Monkey you are an idiot


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
On a semi on topic sentiment. I was looking at the exhibit hall map today, and unless they are hiding somewhere else. Wotc doesn't have a booth there this year.
Maybe its cloaked by an occluding field.

Sounds like they are doing their booth in their demo area. Kind of strange.


I will do no such thing this thread is way too long!!


Original posting alias

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Justin Franklin wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
On a semi on topic sentiment. I was looking at the exhibit hall map today, and unless they are hiding somewhere else. Wotc doesn't have a booth there this year.
Maybe its cloaked by an occluding field.
Sounds like they are doing their booth in their demo area. Kind of strange.

I think they are afraid that if they let their fans into the wild, they will never return.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
On a semi on topic sentiment. I was looking at the exhibit hall map today, and unless they are hiding somewhere else. Wotc doesn't have a booth there this year.
Maybe its cloaked by an occluding field.
Sounds like they are doing their booth in their demo area. Kind of strange.
I think they are afraid that if they let their fans into the wild, they will never return.

I shall stop there. We are bordering on forbidden territory.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
On a semi on topic sentiment. I was looking at the exhibit hall map today, and unless they are hiding somewhere else. Wotc doesn't have a booth there this year.
Maybe its cloaked by an occluding field.
Sounds like they are doing their booth in their demo area. Kind of strange.
I think they are afraid that if they let their fans into the wild, they will never return.
I shall stop there. We are bordering on forbidden territory.

It just seems odd to not have the biggest area of the dealer hall taken up by TSR/WotC.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

The times - they are a changin


Time keeps on slipping slipping slipping
Into the future...


Oh my glob! Dramabomb!


Whatta tweest!


That's it for me. G'nite FAWTL. happy birthday

85,801 to 85,850 of 235,540 << first < prev | 1712 | 1713 | 1714 | 1715 | 1716 | 1717 | 1718 | 1719 | 1720 | 1721 | 1722 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.