Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

85,551 to 85,600 of 235,460 << first < prev | 1707 | 1708 | 1709 | 1710 | 1711 | 1712 | 1713 | 1714 | 1715 | 1716 | 1717 | next > last >>

Eminem wrote:
Mentally ill from FAWTLYville!

Mah momma says yew f***ed her won tyme.


Is it November already?


I died or turned into a weird John Carpenter monster or something.


It happens.


So, I've got this alliance, see, and it's for monsters, see, and I really think you should join.


KaeYotik wrote:
Eminem wrote:
Mentally ill from FAWTLYville!
Mah momma says yew f***ed her won tyme.

That was me sweetie. Sorry

inhales Pall Mall

Scarab Sages

Mrgh.


*chirp*


blub

Scarab Sages

Mmmmmm......


Ethel the Succubus wrote:
KaeYotik wrote:
Eminem wrote:
Mentally ill from FAWTLYville!
Mah momma says yew f***ed her won tyme.

That was me sweetie. Sorry

inhales Pall Mall

Yew f***ed mah momma two? I dint no shee wuz buy.


LOCKING FLAVOR LASERS ON TARGET

Scarab Sages

Brns?


All women are bi sexual sweety, a man has to buy us something if he wants to get sexual.

Scarab Sages

Yeeerg. Aaarrrrgh.


I'm only on 'e'? Rilly? I gotta stop making aliases..


Jigawatts: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Don't bark for me, Argentina ...


........


Where did my relevance go?


Refreshing!


I'm sensing that this thread has a lot of posts.

Scarab Sages

Need something for dinner.


RAWK!


KaeYotik wrote:
Ethel the Succubus wrote:
KaeYotik wrote:
Eminem wrote:
Mentally ill from FAWTLYville!
Mah momma says yew f***ed her won tyme.

That was me sweetie. Sorry

inhales Pall Mall

Yew f***ed mah momma two? I dint no shee wuz buy.

I've got both parts, dearie. It's part of the whole seducer demon package.

wheezes, coughs

lights another cigarette

Scarab Sages

What to eat????


Ewwww!


Hey, how YOU doin'?


Zuckerberg is my hero.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I almost wish I could get pregnant. That way I'd have an excuse to sit around eating and not doing any of the very necessary work around the house.


Deanna Troi wrote:
I'm sensing that this thread has a lot of posts.

Oh do shut up Councilor. You were only allowed aboard this thread to "keep moral up", so to speak.

Scarab Sages

No that I'm bitter or anything...


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm prohibited from posting in this thread do to Warsaw Pact Convention, amended by a treaty in 1987.


Ethel the Succubus wrote:
KaeYotik wrote:
Ethel the Succubus wrote:
KaeYotik wrote:
Eminem wrote:
Mentally ill from FAWTLYville!
Mah momma says yew f***ed her won tyme.

That was me sweetie. Sorry

inhales Pall Mall

Yew f***ed mah momma two? I dint no shee wuz buy.

I've got both parts, dearie. It's part of the whole seducer demon package.

wheezes, coughs

lights another cigarette

Yew an me an momma coold hev a treesome den! :D

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Another post before heading home.


Ah, a tavern worth drinking at!

Scarab Sages

But at least I'm throwing out a bunch of useless crap.


Hungry!


I am a sick puppy.

Scarab Sages

Speaking of useless crap.....where's my wife.......?


Finally in the F's


Aberzombie wrote:
But at least I'm throwing out a bunch of useless crap.

Yeah... and I have to catch it along with everyone else's crap.

Scarab Sages

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh.......


You know what this thread needs to get to 100,000? More luck!

Wakka wakka!


Uncle?

Scarab Sages

I'm still hungry.


Yrgh?


Sizzle!

Sczarni

FOOL OF A TOOK!

Scarab Sages

Put out a bunch of stuff for the garbage. And now there's a truck that just hauled off a bunch of it. I swear, it's like they were waiting.....

85,551 to 85,600 of 235,460 << first < prev | 1707 | 1708 | 1709 | 1710 | 1711 | 1712 | 1713 | 1714 | 1715 | 1716 | 1717 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.