Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

8,301 to 8,350 of 247,218 << first < prev | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | next > last >>

Aberzombie wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Trolls don't believe in pie. Or, paradoxically, trolls.

So then, maybe....

good = Aberzombie
bad = Sebastian

Well he did write this bit o'wisdom:

Sebastian wrote:
I for one, welcome the viral video showing US troops teabagging his body.


Aberzombie wrote:

Saw this on a tweet feed and I couldn't help but laugh:

** spoiler omitted **

Stolen.

The Exchange

No one else here?

The Exchange

I do not have time for a true blitz.

The Exchange

Nor do I feel the need to post in many a troll filled thread, even to summon our little blue friends or is that fiends?

The Exchange

Where is everyone?

The Exchange

Entertain me!!!


Spews an advertisement for cheap Caribbean vacations for CJ's entertainment.

Dark Archive

Not gonna post anymore in that thread, I said my piece. I just hope some people find closure and that the trolls don't prosper.


The Fax Machine wrote:
Spews an advertisement for cheap Caribbean vacations for CJ's entertainment.

OHH Nude beaches, wait a minute, I have been near some of those beaches, some things man was not meant to see.


I just keep biting my tongue. Remembering that though someone does not agree with me it is still not right to beat some sense into them. ;)Ignorance is as they say bliss.

The Exchange

And some posters must be so Blissful.

Dark Archive

Aberzombie wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Trolls don't believe in pie. Or, paradoxically, trolls.

So then, maybe....

good = Aberzombie
bad = Sebastian

That, sir, is a ridiculous allegation.


How goes work, CJ?

Silver Crusade

Hi all. What did I miss?

Scarab Sages

Celestial Healer wrote:
Hi all. What did I miss?

Well, Ross and Mark had to put the smack down on some trouble makers, never realizing it was all part of CJ's master plan to stoke the fires of rebellion against their authority. Meanwhile, Nathan and Jess were surprised to learn that they had both put in bids for the auctioning of a domesticated wombat. And, across town, Sebastian made preparations to circulate a viral video he had acquired, showing the teabagging of....No, wait! That's my soap opera!


Crimson Jester wrote:
Entertain me!!!

has clones put on a production of west side story to amuse cj


Sharoth wrote:
How goes work, CJ?

It goes, now let us hope that gas prices go as well. Go down that is. I love it when things go down.

Scarab Sages

Darth Knight wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
How goes work, CJ?
It goes, now let us hope that gas prices go as well. Go down that is. I love it when things go down.

Tell me about it. I'm going to have to get gas this evening, and I'm guessing if I fill up it'll cost me close to $70.


Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Hi all. What did I miss?
Well, Ross and Mark had to put the smack down on some trouble makers, never realizing it was all part of CJ's master plan to stoke the fires of rebellion against their authority. Meanwhile, Nathan and Jess were surprised to learn that they had both put in bids for the auctioning of a domesticated wombat. And, across town, Sebastian made preparations to circulate a viral video he had acquired, showing the teabagging of....No, wait! That's my soap opera!

Well, Jess and I would be ideal adoptive care-givers for a domesticated wombat. Between Jess' love of mathematics and my knowledge of combat sports, we could finally make Mortal Wombat a reality.


WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done with exams! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know yet how I did on this last one, and will continue to stress until I find out. I don't think I did too badly, but I can't be sure and I only have four percentage points of cushion to keep my grade so here's hoping. :)


Mortal Wombat. :D

I so want to see that done now... :)

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
lynora wrote:

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done with exams! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know yet how I did on this last one, and will continue to stress until I find out. I don't think I did too badly, but I can't be sure and I only have four percentage points of cushion to keep my grade so here's hoping. :)

Gratz! It's always a huge relief!


lynora wrote:

Mortal Wombat. :D

I so want to see that done now... :)

Staring Lisa Ann.


Hef Ing More-Ahn wrote:
I don't believe in good and evil.

You must go beyond it. Although, I suspect you lack substance to become Übermensch. C'est la vie.


Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Not gonna post anymore in that thread, I said my piece. I just hope some people find closure and that the trolls don't prosper.

Don't lump me in with my other brethren. It is my job to prevent prosperity. Or multiplication.


Darth Knight wrote:
lynora wrote:

Mortal Wombat. :D

I so want to see that done now... :)

Staring Lisa Ann.

<scrambles to locate Internet pr0n>


Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Hi all. What did I miss?
Well, Ross and Mark had to put the smack down on some trouble makers, never realizing it was all part of CJ's master plan to stoke the fires of rebellion against their authority. Meanwhile, Nathan and Jess were surprised to learn that they had both put in bids for the auctioning of a domesticated wombat. And, across town, Sebastian made preparations to circulate a viral video he had acquired, showing the teabagging of....No, wait! That's my soap opera!

Whew! I am glad that I am not in this soap opera!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Hi all. What did I miss?
Well, Ross and Mark had to put the smack down on some trouble makers, never realizing it was all part of CJ's master plan to stoke the fires of rebellion against their authority. Meanwhile, Nathan and Jess were surprised to learn that they had both put in bids for the auctioning of a domesticated wombat. And, across town, Sebastian made preparations to circulate a viral video he had acquired, showing the teabagging of....No, wait! That's my soap opera!

Nathan is always copying me. That is rightfully my wombat!

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Yeah...that post will be deleted soon I think...

Scarab Sages

For some reason I seem to be in an especially pissy mood today.

So do I share the love or just avoid certain areas for a bit?


Sebastian wrote:
Yeah...that post will be deleted soon I think...

Yes well I think we should copy it for posterity.


Moff Rimmer wrote:

For some reason I seem to be in an especially pissy mood today.

So do I share the love or just avoid certain areas for a bit?

Love should always be shared, else it is not love.

Avoidance is probably better though. It leads to a better mood later.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Moff Rimmer wrote:

For some reason I seem to be in an especially pissy mood today.

So do I share the love or just avoid certain areas for a bit?

Give in to your hate! It grants you power. Use that power to strike down your enemies, and serve by my side!


I'd like to have more details. "Always give'em one in the brain..."

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Darth Knight wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Yeah...that post will be deleted soon I think...
Yes well I think we should copy it for posterity.

I think the poster to whom it was aimed should be required to memorize and repeat it to everyone they meet in order to properly prepare the other party for the level of b%~$!%+ crazy they are about to encounter.

Scarab Sages

Sebastian wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:

For some reason I seem to be in an especially pissy mood today.

So do I share the love or just avoid certain areas for a bit?

Give in to your hate! It grants you power. Use that power to strike down your enemies, and serve by my side!

I'm dealing with a severe case of "stupid" here at work today. Thought I'd get away from that by coming to the boards. Apparently it's catching.

Liberty's Edge

Aberzombie wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
What's wrong with my liiiife...
~laughter~
Heh. One of the medication I was trying out before COBRA unceremoniously axed my coverage.
Added in a helpful link.

Damn, beat me to it.


Jess Door wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Hi all. What did I miss?
Well, Ross and Mark had to put the smack down on some trouble makers, never realizing it was all part of CJ's master plan to stoke the fires of rebellion against their authority. Meanwhile, Nathan and Jess were surprised to learn that they had both put in bids for the auctioning of a domesticated wombat. And, across town, Sebastian made preparations to circulate a viral video he had acquired, showing the teabagging of....No, wait! That's my soap opera!
Nathan is always copying me. That is rightfully my wombat!

Lies, you scandalous wombat thieving harlot!

Shared custody?

Liberty's Edge

nathan blackmer wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Well, I'm officially going to Paizocon this year. ...And it's going to take a f#&~ing miracle to make the money back. Worth it.
I went last year, it was a good time.

Yeah, me too. I would have had a better time if I hadn't been sick and jet-lagged all to hell.

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Trolls don't believe in pie. Or, paradoxically, trolls.

TROLL PIE! IT REGENERATES IN YOUR STOMACH!

Liberty's Edge

Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Not gonna post anymore in that thread, I said my piece. I just hope some people find closure and that the trolls don't prosper.

Yeah, I've been over there...

...flaggin' like a BOSS. I think that's my catchphrase-of-the-week.


Darth Knight wrote:
lynora wrote:

Mortal Wombat. :D

I so want to see that done now... :)

Staring Lisa Ann.

I'd stare at her, that's for sure.


The wife learned how to make Thai Garlic Chicken while she was in DC from the cook at her family's restaurant. I would have never asked for it if I'd seen it on a menu, but she discussed her cooking abilities and my tastes with the cook and came back having learned how to make this dish. SO GOOD. Had leftovers for late lunch/early dinner just now. SO GOOD.

The Exchange

What no post for over an hour, dropped to 8th in the OTF. Can not be tolerated. Justice must be maintained.

The Exchange

Ahh so much better.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
nathan blackmer wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Hi all. What did I miss?
Well, Ross and Mark had to put the smack down on some trouble makers, never realizing it was all part of CJ's master plan to stoke the fires of rebellion against their authority. Meanwhile, Nathan and Jess were surprised to learn that they had both put in bids for the auctioning of a domesticated wombat. And, across town, Sebastian made preparations to circulate a viral video he had acquired, showing the teabagging of....No, wait! That's my soap opera!
Nathan is always copying me. That is rightfully my wombat!

Lies, you scandalous wombat thieving harlot!

Shared custody?

Only if I get all the odd numbered weekends.

I hear wombats make excellent cat toys...

Scarab Sages

Jess Door wrote:
nathan blackmer wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Hi all. What did I miss?
Well, Ross and Mark had to put the smack down on some trouble makers, never realizing it was all part of CJ's master plan to stoke the fires of rebellion against their authority. Meanwhile, Nathan and Jess were surprised to learn that they had both put in bids for the auctioning of a domesticated wombat. And, across town, Sebastian made preparations to circulate a viral video he had acquired, showing the teabagging of....No, wait! That's my soap opera!
Nathan is always copying me. That is rightfully my wombat!

Lies, you scandalous wombat thieving harlot!

Shared custody?

Only if I get all the odd numbered weekends.

I hear wombats make excellent cat toys...

If any of you have kids or just enjoy the odd children's book -- this is a must read.


I thought Rabid Wombats ate most species of cats??

Scarab Sages

nathan blackmer wrote:

Lies, you scandalous wombat thieving harlot!

One day, I'm going to use this sentence in a conversation.

8,301 to 8,350 of 247,218 << first < prev | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.