Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

83,501 to 83,550 of 232,664 << first < prev | 1666 | 1667 | 1668 | 1669 | 1670 | 1671 | 1672 | 1673 | 1674 | 1675 | 1676 | next > last >>

Why am I here?


What's more, why are you naked?


Should I overspend this week and buy myself something extra as food or survive tomorrow's Constitution Day without groceries, just on soup and remaining one and half kielbasa and half of bread?


Haven't found an avatar that fits.

I vote for soup and bread.

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
Solidarity against the snow, man.
be solid against the snow all you like. The snow will in turn solidify against you!!!!

It is May. It is snowing. I am in Kansas. This is silly. I am done with the snow now thank you.


I rather like the snow. It snowed all day yesterday here.

The Exchange

Top of the page gets stripped. It is but a naked post.

Shadow Lodge

Yup. Welcome to FAWTL. The other rules: No religion, no politics. Otherwise you're cool.


welcome to FaWtL Oladon


No.

RPG Superstar 2012

Oladon wrote:

Why am I here?

Why are any of us here, man?

And where are my Doritos?

Shadow Lodge

taig wrote:
Oladon wrote:

Why am I here?

Why are any of us here, man?

And where are my Doritos?

Taco Bell

Paizo Employee PostMonster General

3 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm told it's an absolutely gorgeous day out there, and that we should all get sammiches or burritos and have lunch in the park. Who's with me?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gary Teter wrote:
I'm told it's an absolutely gorgeous day out there, and that we should all get sammiches or burritos and have lunch in the park. Who's with me?

It's 37 degrees and raining with snow expected.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I had a tasty sammich. Caprese... pesto, mozarella, tomato and lettuce (should be basil, but eh, I ate it).


taig wrote:
Oladon wrote:

Why am I here?

Why are any of us here, man?

If I knew answer to that one I'd have own priesthood and temple and were worshiped as an enlightened prophet.

Quote:
And where are my Doritos?

And if I knew answer to that one I'd be rich as an owner of a successful international restaurant chain.


Soup and bread it is. I have that strange feeling that I eat them today's evening and tomorrow's morning and be fasting on tomorrow's morning but it means I have not turned that bill into change which terribly decreases money longevity...


I broke even with yesterday's cab fairs. Not bad for a first timer in the taxi business with only 11 fairs.

Today will be a better day, by Crom.


I see the message box and submit buttons, with the other buttons is different on my screen.

Being stupid has paid off I see.


I do not need a sugar spike like I did yesterday. Lost to much time and not enough driving.


This too shall pass.


I had bacon for breakfast this morning.


you know, just saying...


...And that's enough for one lunch blitz...


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Lunch-pigeon... *Homer-drools*


Scintillae wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:
I'm told it's an absolutely gorgeous day out there, and that we should all get sammiches or burritos and have lunch in the park. Who's with me?
It's 37 degrees and raining with snow expected.

We're having a cool break as well! It's only 93 today!


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
ebon_fyre wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:
I'm told it's an absolutely gorgeous day out there, and that we should all get sammiches or burritos and have lunch in the park. Who's with me?
It's 37 degrees and raining with snow expected.
We're having a cool break as well! It's only 93 today!

One word: Blustery.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

I got a new bike!

Here's a piece from the instructions on how to get the saddle at the right height, my italics and parentheses:

Quote:

Seated on the saddle with a leg(?) on the pedal in a bottom-position, the leg should be stretched when the pedal is placed beneath the foot's arch. Another method is to stand against a wall, press a book up into the crotch and measure the distance from the ground up to the book's upper edge. Multiply this by 0,883, and the sum equals the distance between the centre of the crankshaft and the saddle tip.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kajehase wrote:

I got a new bike!

Here's a piece from the instructions on how to get the saddle at the right height, my italics and parentheses:

Quote:
Seated on the saddle with a leg(?) on the pedal in a bottom-position, the leg should be stretched when the pedal is placed beneath the foot's arch. Another method is to stand against a wall, press a book up into the crotch and measure the distance from the ground up to the book's upper edge. Multiply this by 0,883, and the sum equals the distance between the centre of the crankshaft and the saddle tip.

That's what happens when you buy a bicycle from Ikea.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

How do you have your leg and the foot's arch on the pedal at the same time?!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

It's 67 and sunny here. Time to do some grass cutting!

Spoiler:

I'm trying very hard to ignore book crotch pressing.


Scintillae wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:
I'm told it's an absolutely gorgeous day out there, and that we should all get sammiches or burritos and have lunch in the park. Who's with me?
It's 37 degrees and raining with snow expected.

PICNIC TIME!!

Paizo Employee PostMonster General

5 people marked this as a favorite.

Lunch was great! Except for that pesky bear. Last time I bring lunch in a basket.


Treppa wrote:

It's 67 and sunny here. Time to do some grass cutting!

** spoiler omitted **

That spoiler made me go 'Whaaaat?!' LMAO


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
Oladon wrote:

How do you have your leg and the foot's arch on the pedal at the same time?!

That question have been keeping me up at night ever since I read the instructions‽


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

‽ ‽ ‽ ‽ ‽


Gary Teter wrote:
Lunch was great! Except for that pesky bear. Last time I bring lunch in a basket.

You should have had the lunch at the park and the bear in the basket.


It is not allowed to snow. It is May. Saw three near-miss accidents on the short trip to the store alone. This is what snow does to people!


Kajehase wrote:

I got a new bike!

Here's a piece from the instructions on how to get the saddle at the right height, my italics and parentheses:

Quote:
Seated on the saddle with a leg(?) on the pedal in a bottom-position, the leg should be stretched when the pedal is placed beneath the foot's arch. Another method is to stand against a wall, press a book up into the crotch and measure the distance from the ground up to the book's upper edge. Multiply this by 0,883, and the sum equals the distance between the centre of the crankshaft and the saddle tip.

ride free and safe, brother.


Kajehase wrote:

I got a new bike!

Here's a piece from the instructions on how to get the saddle at the right height, my italics and parentheses:

Quote:
Seated on the saddle with a leg(?) on the pedal in a bottom-position, the leg should be stretched when the pedal is placed beneath the foot's arch. Another method is to stand against a wall, press a book up into the crotch and measure the distance from the ground up to the book's upper edge. Multiply this by 0,883, and the sum equals the distance between the centre of the crankshaft and the saddle tip.

I am familiar with both methods. The former works better than the latter.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

"Crankhouse" sounds like a much better euphemism than "vevaxel." On the other hand, "crotch" sounds a lot less dirty than "skrev."


Joining a custom race campaign using gestalt rules.

This is going to be absolutely crazy. And I'm going to love it.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Almost 20,000 posts? I guess this place still stays busy.


Hoo dat?


Some type of talking leaf!! That's unpossible!!

Shadow Lodge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Almost 20,000 posts? I guess this place still stays busy.

sup doc

Shadow Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Almost 20,000 posts? I guess this place still stays busy.

I see spring has finally arrived in the FaWtL thread and the flowers and other vegetation have returned.


Pyromaniac wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
Solidarity against the snow, man.
be solid against the snow all you like. The snow will in turn solidify against you!!!!
Fear not folks, I'm on call.

I'm here to assist just $9.99 a bottle get em while its cold and they're hot!!! Hurry suppliers are limited.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gunter the Penguin wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:
I am testing something stupid!
Wernk! *smashes bottles*

GUNTER! Stop being a naughty pengy!


Good night FAWTL. Tomorrow is Friday, al-ham d'Allah!

83,501 to 83,550 of 232,664 << first < prev | 1666 | 1667 | 1668 | 1669 | 1670 | 1671 | 1672 | 1673 | 1674 | 1675 | 1676 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.