Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

73,301 to 73,350 of 238,322 << first < prev | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yesterday I experimented with some fried camembert. It is fantastic when drizzled with honey.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Oops! That honey was supposed to be on the camembert, not on my bare chest...

Shadow Lodge

Freehold DM wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Heh, there's a thought for a character I've actually never tried before - recently reincarnated. Huh.
post that in the "1000 campaign seeds" thread.

I'll add it to the list of campaigns I want to run someday....

> Savage Tide/Serpent's Skull mashup
> Fimbulwinter campaign
> Dungeon Crawl: Castlevania + La-Mulana + SBURB + Lovecraft + House of Leaves inspired
> Everyone dies to the BBEG(?) in the first scene and comes back as undead campaign
> Underwater campaign
> Underworld/Underdark/Darklands campaign
> Planar campaign


I wonder if I have enough characters for those.

...yeah, I've somehow racked up nearly three dozen pre-made sheets I haven't used yet again. I should clear the folder out and start over.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Yesterday I experimented with some fried camembert. It is fantastic when drizzled with honey.

Agreed. Twice.


Wow.
That is a LOT of posts. No way I'll ever be able to read all of those. Today.

Guess I'll just start over and count on someone telling me if I missed anything important! :)

I'm back from OK vacate. Physically at least.
Mentally might take a bit longer.

Definitely longer. A Lot longer. ;P

Um,... Belated Happy New Year everyone!?!

:D

Shadow Lodge

Wb Rags =D


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I dreamed last night that I didn't think mother bears were doing a good job of raising their cubs, so I stole them and brought them home.

My brain is trying to kill me.

Scarab Sages

Celestial Healer wrote:
Morning, all. What did I miss?

Well, Gary's lack of underwear proved a bit awkward, when he tore a large hole in the front of his jeans just prior to getting on a crowded elevator. Meanwhile, Scott dropped his son off at a new daycare, only to get a call within hours reporting that the boy had organized the other children, taken over the facility, and was demanding Chicken McNuggets and 100 lbs of Legos. And, across town, Max's attempt to use honey on....No, wait! That's my soap opera!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Klaus van der Kroft wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
My slavery footprint is estimated at 25 by this site... Is it sad or good that I thought it'd actually be higher?

What the heck? I got 64.

Apparently, I have too much underwear according to the survey analysis.

So my options are: Stinky underwear, or slave-driver.

Excuse me for liking my buttocks fresh and comfortable every day, Mr Surveyor.

ha! Ihhaven't worn underwear in YEARS!!

Commandos against slavery?

Scarab Sages

Celestial Healer wrote:
Yesterday I experimented with some fried camembert. It is fantastic when drizzled with honey.

While I applaud good food, I find any use of honey other than to make mead to be a blasphemous waste.

Shadow Lodge

Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Yesterday I experimented with some fried camembert. It is fantastic when drizzled with honey.
While I applaud good food, I find any use of honey other than to make mead to be a blasphemous waste.

Huzzah for blasphemy! *dumps honey on crescent rolls*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I put honey, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in plain Greek yogurt. Food of the gods, indeed!

Silver Crusade

I don't use honey that often, so it made for a nice treat. Then later on there was green tea with honey. It was a honeyful day.

Sovereign Court

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Morning, all. What did I miss?
Well, Gary's lack of underwear proved a bit awkward, when he tore a large hole in the front of his jeans just prior to getting on a crowded elevator. Meanwhile, Scott dropped his son off at a new daycare, only to get a call within hours reporting that the boy had organized the other children, taken over the facility, and was demanding Chicken McNuggets and 100 lbs of Legos. And, across town, Max's attempt to use honey on....No, wait! That's my soap opera!

I want 100 lbs. of Legos too. I'll join the Great Daycare Rebellion of 2013!!!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I am growing a goatee. I have never had one before. I am very curious how this is going to turn out.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Also, my interview on Friday went very well. It was a second round interview with a company I first interviewed for back in December. It sounds like they have some corporate hurdles to jump through, since they are kind of inventing a position for me, but they hinted that they would hire me on the spot if they could. It could be a few weeks before I know whether the position was approved by their budget masters, but fingers are crossed.

Shadow Lodge

Good luck CH =D


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
I am growing a goatee. I have never had one before. I am very curious how this is going to turn out.

Diabolical, I'm sure. If you get the new job and start there with a goatee, you'll likely be promoted to middle management very quickly.


Treppa wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I am growing a goatee. I have never had one before. I am very curious how this is going to turn out.
Diabolical, I'm sure. If you get the new job and start there with a goatee, you'll likely be promoted to middle management very quickly.

Only if you'll come with places to bury a few bodies readied. You know, being own evil twin from alternate dimension has its responsibilities.


Treppa wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Klaus van der Kroft wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
My slavery footprint is estimated at 25 by this site... Is it sad or good that I thought it'd actually be higher?

What the heck? I got 64.

Apparently, I have too much underwear according to the survey analysis.

So my options are: Stinky underwear, or slave-driver.

Excuse me for liking my buttocks fresh and comfortable every day, Mr Surveyor.

ha! Ihhaven't worn underwear in YEARS!!
Commandos against slavery?

I'm pretty sure that wearing it on his head as protection against zombies still counts as wearing underwear...


Orthos wrote:
Good luck CH =D

+1


Kidlet went back to school today. I am sooo glad his break is over. He tends to regress pretty badly the longer he is away from school. It wasn't as bad over the summer because the daily homework provided some much needed routine, but Christmas break was driving me (more) insane. We ended up giving him unlimited screen time for the duration out of sheer self defense.

Scarab Sages

Celestial Healer wrote:
I am growing a goatee. I have never had one before. I am very curious how this is going to turn out.

Huzzah! I first did something like that during my 2011 3 week visit to Japan. The wife didn't like it, so I shaved it off. But now, everytime I go on one of these extended inspections, I let the goatee grow out.

Incidently, it always makes me look more my actual age.

Scarab Sages

Celestial Healer wrote:
Also, my interview on Friday went very well. It was a second round interview with a company I first interviewed for back in December. It sounds like they have some corporate hurdles to jump through, since they are kind of inventing a position for me, but they hinted that they would hire me on the spot if they could. It could be a few weeks before I know whether the position was approved by their budget masters, but fingers are crossed.

Positive Waves!!!


...My fortune cookie just told me that I will get an offer I cannot refuse.


Scintillae wrote:
...My fortune cookie just told me that I will get an offer I cannot refuse.

*bangs on cerebellum* Open up in 'ere, see!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Scintillae wrote:
...My fortune cookie just told me that I will get an offer I cannot refuse.

The last time a fortune cookie gave me that fortune, I got my tax bill in the mail.

;(


Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Morning, all. What did I miss?
Well, Gary's lack of underwear proved a bit awkward, when he tore a large hole in the front of his jeans just prior to getting on a crowded elevator.

I've.. Had that happen before. Few are prepared for the sight of my BLACK MANLINESS, especially when it's cold outside..


Celestial Healer wrote:
Oops! That honey was supposed to be on the camembert, not on my bare chest...

But... I'm hungry.


Orthos wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Yesterday I experimented with some fried camembert. It is fantastic when drizzled with honey.
While I applaud good food, I find any use of honey other than to make mead to be a blasphemous waste.
Huzzah for blasphemy! *dumps honey on crescent rolls*

I often use honey with various kinds of meats. One of my favourites is:

1.- Get chicken.
2.- Mix honey with mustard, crushed pepper, oregano, sea salt (the one that comes in big crumbs), acetto, lemon juice, and a few drops of apple vinegar.
3.- Thoroughly smear chicke in aforementioned mix
4.- Throw in the over until the mix turns into a dark-yellowish crust
5.- Serve with caramelized onions and carrots, with mashed potatoes

The chicken tastes like heaven after that. You can throw in some rosemary too if you like that sort of sweetness, but I think the honey covers that.

Scarab Sages

Huzzah! The boy had a good first day at his new daycare!


Aberzombie wrote:
Huzzah! The boy had a good first day at his new daycare!

glad to hear it. Things went sideways at last daycare, yes?


The Mind Flayer Mafia wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
...My fortune cookie just told me that I will get an offer I cannot refuse.
*bangs on cerebellum* Open up in 'ere, see!

Go ahead. It's full of puns, ponies, and plots.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
I haven't worn underwear in YEARS!!

Guy underwear at least...


Celestial Healer wrote:
Yesterday I sexually experimented with some [redacted]. It is fantastic when drizzled with honey.

I hear ya!


Celestial Healer wrote:
I don't use honey that often, so it made for a nice treat. Then later on there was [redatced] with honey. It was a honeyful day.

O.o


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
I am [redacted] a goat. I have never had one before. I am very curious how this is going to turn out.

Go back to honey!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Scintillae wrote:
...My fortune cookie just told me that I will get an offer I cannot refuse.

...in bed


lynora wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Good luck CH =D
+1

+2


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Urinsane wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
I haven't worn underwear in YEARS!!
Guy underwear at least...

*ahem* yeah, there is that.


Another blogpost.

Liberty's Edge

Celestial Healer wrote:
I am growing a goatee. I have never had one before. I am very curious how this is going to turn out.

I grew out my moustache about a month ago. It lasted about five minutes, before I realized that I was now a dead ringer for Pittsburgh Dad.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

New stuff from David Bowie... yay?


Busy day, gotta call the local tax office on my work break and run to get an X-ray of my teeth after work.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

See if you can bite through the nasty plastic thing they give you to bite on while they take the x-ray.

Best I've managed is faint scratches.


Last time I had one of those in my mouth, I nearly threw up due to a gag reflex.


Icyshadow wrote:
Last time I had one of those in my mouth, I nearly threw up due to a gag reflex.

Wow, that's not funny.

Anyway hope everyone's day will start well and only get better.


*grumble-grumble*

Damn cough.


Kajehase wrote:
New stuff from David Bowie... yay?

He's still alive?

73,301 to 73,350 of 238,322 << first < prev | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.