Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

63,551 to 63,600 of 236,458 << first < prev | 1267 | 1268 | 1269 | 1270 | 1271 | 1272 | 1273 | 1274 | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | next > last >>

But not that bad. ~puts my scales back on~

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

It's OK if you're naked periodically, Sharoth.

Liberty's Edge

DSXMachina wrote:
And glad to here it went well, Eldrich Mr Shiny.

Apparently less well than thought.

Liberty's Edge

Happy birthday to my roommate/adopted brother Alex. I have had a lot of alcohol.

Liberty's Edge

Women are confusing.


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Women are confusing.

wahappen?


Also, is it me, or are some kickstarter project just too damn ambitious?

Sovereign Court

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
People are confusing.

FIFY.

^_-

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jess Door wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Women are confusing.

FIFY.

^_-

Nope.


*blink*

ba-da-ba-ba-ba

meh

*blink*


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Women are confusing.

Multiple contradictory signals or simple and open but not in the line with previous behavior?

Scarab Sages

Celestial Healer wrote:
Zombie, did I ever tell you my mom had one of these Jello molds when I was growing up? Strawberry jello with whipped cream mixed gets just the right color.

Huzzah! That's completely delicious looking!!


Morning everybody.


Oh Mrgh...,

I off to look for bacon.

Scarab Sages

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Women are confusing.

Indeed. This is a great truth. If ever there came a time when we men finally understood them, you would know for certain that the universe was about to end in seconds.

Scarab Sages

Good morning FAWTLY Folk! Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone has a great day.

Scarab Sages

I'm a (temporary) single parent as of yesterday. The wife is out of town until next Wednesday. The boy did better than I had expected, although he was a little cranky this morning.

Scarab Sages

Last night I let the boy eat part of his dinner in fron the TV while Mickey Mouse was on.

Scarab Sages

This morning he was a bit angry when I wouldn't put the TV on.

Scarab Sages

But once I got him out the door he was fine.

Scarab Sages

He's moved into the next level of "classroom" at his daycare. Luckily, his girlfriend has moved with him.

Scarab Sages

I think they're getting pretty serious. Better have "the talk" with him.


*blink*

Work done.

*blink*


Aberzombie wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Women are confusing.
Indeed. This is a great truth. If ever there came a time when we men finally understood them, you would know for certain that the universe was about to end in seconds.

Men tend to be binary, women are...ah...polyary? I find that this is the biggest issue between men and women- men are very yes/no, while women understand maybe and all of the shades in between.

Shadow Lodge

Sexist.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I really don't like dealing with contracting issues here at work. Especially with the new system we're operating under. It subjects my poor, tender head to many thrashings and bashings.

Stoopid ERP.

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Women are confusing.
Indeed. This is a great truth. If ever there came a time when we men finally understood them, you would know for certain that the universe was about to end in seconds.
Men tend to be binary, women are...ah...polyary? I find that this is the biggest issue between men and women- men are very yes/no, while women understand maybe and all of the shades in between.

I always thought of it as Men are Vulcans, Women are Romulans.


TOZ wrote:
Sexist.

Not true.


Freehold DM wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Women are confusing.
Indeed. This is a great truth. If ever there came a time when we men finally understood them, you would know for certain that the universe was about to end in seconds.
Men tend to be binary, women are...ah...polyary? I find that this is the biggest issue between men and women- men are very yes/no, while women understand maybe and all of the shades in between.

maybe you are right and maybe you are wrong. Sort of.


Sorry, man :(

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
DSXMachina wrote:
And glad to here it went well, Eldrich Mr Shiny.
Apparently less well than thought.

But I hope that the mid-week is seeing everyone well.

Scarab Sages

Mmmm....coffee.


Jess Door wrote:
Lindisty wrote:


** spoiler omitted **
Gratz and stuff! It's a great feeling, but yeah, constantly buying clothes can get really old and tough on the ol' checkbook. :/

Thank you! And yeah, I'm lucky that I can sew. Doing minor alterations like taking in waistbands on pants has saved me a great deal of money this year.

Freehold DM wrote:
...Please feel free to write off any clothing purchases for tax/Spokesmodel reasons...

collects all her receipts from Fredericks of Hollywood

You did say ANY clothing purchases, right? ;)


Lindisty wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Lindisty wrote:


** spoiler omitted **
Gratz and stuff! It's a great feeling, but yeah, constantly buying clothes can get really old and tough on the ol' checkbook. :/

Thank you! And yeah, I'm lucky that I can sew. Doing minor alterations like taking in waistbands on pants has saved me a great deal of money this year.

Freehold DM wrote:
...Please feel free to write off any clothing purchases for tax/Spokesmodel reasons...

collects all her receipts from Fredericks of Hollywood

You did say ANY clothing purchases, right? ;)

[Admiral Ackbar]It's a TRAP!!![/Admiral Ackbar]


Lindisty wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Lindisty wrote:


** spoiler omitted **
Gratz and stuff! It's a great feeling, but yeah, constantly buying clothes can get really old and tough on the ol' checkbook. :/

Thank you! And yeah, I'm lucky that I can sew. Doing minor alterations like taking in waistbands on pants has saved me a great deal of money this year.

Freehold DM wrote:
...Please feel free to write off any clothing purchases for tax/Spokesmodel reasons...

collects all her receipts from Fredericks of Hollywood

You did say ANY clothing purchases, right? ;)

Lol

Spoiler:
And congratulations and well done on the weight loss.


Aberzombie wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Women are confusing.
Indeed. This is a great truth. If ever there came a time when we men finally understood them, you would know for certain that the universe was about to end in seconds.
Men tend to be binary, women are...ah...polyary? I find that this is the biggest issue between men and women- men are very yes/no, while women understand maybe and all of the shades in between.
I always thought of it as Men are Vulcans, Women are Romulans.

If by this you mean that Men (falsely) claim that their actions are dictated by (misunderstood) logic and are becoming mindless when it comes to sex then you are probably right.

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Women are confusing.
Indeed. This is a great truth. If ever there came a time when we men finally understood them, you would know for certain that the universe was about to end in seconds.
Men tend to be binary, women are...ah...polyary? I find that this is the biggest issue between men and women- men are very yes/no, while women understand maybe and all of the shades in between.
I always thought of it as Men are Vulcans, Women are Romulans.
If by this you mean that Men (falsely) claim that their actions are dictated by (misunderstood) logic and are becoming mindless when it comes to sex then you are probably right.

Naah, more along the lines of women sneak up on us while invisbile, then blast us into nonexistence with full disruptors. Then they dance on the ashes.


Aberzombie wrote:
Naah, more along the lines of women sneak up on us while invisbile, then blast us into nonexistence with full disruptors. Then they dance on the ashes.

And are malicious and backstabbing to each other. Right.


Lindisty wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Lindisty wrote:


** spoiler omitted **
Gratz and stuff! It's a great feeling, but yeah, constantly buying clothes can get really old and tough on the ol' checkbook. :/

Thank you! And yeah, I'm lucky that I can sew. Doing minor alterations like taking in waistbands on pants has saved me a great deal of money this year.

Freehold DM wrote:
...Please feel free to write off any clothing purchases for tax/Spokesmodel reasons...

collects all her receipts from Fredericks of Hollywood

You did say ANY clothing purchases, right? ;)

This is a great day.


~curses and bangs head against wall~


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Women are confusing.
Indeed. This is a great truth. If ever there came a time when we men finally understood them, you would know for certain that the universe was about to end in seconds.
Men tend to be binary, women are...ah...polyary? I find that this is the biggest issue between men and women- men are very yes/no, while women understand maybe and all of the shades in between.

Not in my experience.

Actually this notion that men are somehow more simple baffles me. Especially when my husband says it right after we've had some major misunderstanding because he was upset with me for not being able to read his mind.....right. Sorry, but no. You don't get to say you're simple and then act complicated. :/

Going back and forth between social circles that are made up of girls and ones made up of guys I find that both sets have complicated social rules that somehow you're supposed to learn by observation which isn't always so easy and that whichever set of rules you know seems simple and the set you don't know seems mysterious and complicated. And for those of us caught in the middle both sides are maddening.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Wow... and I thought I'd get in trouble for my "girls should be hot and sweet"* comment...

*Actually, I've found if you like someone enough, they're pretty much always gonna be the hottest person in the room to you, and I can do perfectly fine without sweet, which, for some reason, sounds a little bit too doormatty to me.

But tea should still be just below body temperature when you drink it, and contain plenty of sugar or honey.

Shadow Lodge

lynora wrote:
Going back and forth between social circles that are made up of girls and ones made up of guys I find that both sets have complicated social rules that somehow you're supposed to learn by observation which isn't always so easy and that whichever set of rules you know seems simple and the set you don't know seems mysterious and complicated. And for those of us caught in the middle both sides are maddening.

Which is why I just do my own thing and don't try to play by anyone's rules but my own. I don't fit in many "social circles" as a result, but the ones I do are the closest friends you could ever have.

Scarab Sages

Hmmm....a new game. What ever more ludicrous Men are/Women are scenarios can we come up with?

Men are the "water-certified strippers" and women are the prehistoric, yet rapidly-evolving pirhana intent on devouring them.


Kajehase wrote:

Wow... and I thought I'd get in trouble for my "girls should be hot and sweet"* comment...

*Actually, I've found if you like someone enough, they're pretty much always gonna be the hottest person in the room to you, and I can do perfectly fine without sweet, which, for some reason, sounds a little bit too doormatty to me.

But tea should still be just below body temperature when you drink it, and contain plenty of sugar or honey.

I prefer unsweetened tea myself, but to each their own. :)

Sorry if I went off a bit. That men/women differences thing has become a bit of a pet peeve, mostly because I keep getting clobbered with it from both sides.

That and lack of sleep means I'm having some of the same issues Lindisty was complainign about earlier on the subject of really, really wanting to argue with people who are wrong on the internet.....I should probably just step away from the keyboard for a few and go do my homework.....


Aberzombie wrote:

Hmmm....a new game. What ever more ludicrous Men are/Women are scenarios can we come up with?

Men are the "water-certified strippers" and women are the prehistoric, yet rapidly-evolving pirhana intent on devouring them.

*snerk*

Okay, when you make it crazy enough it's actually funny.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
lynora wrote:
Kajehase wrote:

Wow... and I thought I'd get in trouble for my "girls should be hot and sweet"* comment...

*Actually, I've found if you like someone enough, they're pretty much always gonna be the hottest person in the room to you, and I can do perfectly fine without sweet, which, for some reason, sounds a little bit too doormatty to me.

But tea should still be just below body temperature when you drink it, and contain plenty of sugar or honey.

I prefer unsweetened tea myself, but to each their own. :)

Sorry if I went off a bit. That men/women differences thing has become a bit of a pet peeve, mostly because I keep getting clobbered with it from both sides.

That and lack of sleep means I'm having some of the same issues Lindisty was complainign about earlier on the subject of really, really wanting to argue with people who are wrong on the internet.....I should probably just step away from the keyboard for a few and go do my homework.....

No worries, I'm actually rather fed up with the whole men and women are so different thing too.

We will have to talk about the unsweetened tea, though... ;)

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kajehase wrote:

Wow... and I thought I'd get in trouble for my "girls should be hot and sweet"* comment...

*Actually, I've found if you like someone enough, they're pretty much always gonna be the hottest person in the room to you, and I can do perfectly fine without sweet, which, for some reason, sounds a little bit too doormatty to me.

This is true. Great conversation and a winning personality are way hotter than washboard abs.

Or, you know, big boobs... If you're into that sort of thing...

Edited for subject/verb agreement.

Silver Crusade

And yes, unsweetened tea is much better :)

Silver Crusade

Morning, all. What did I miss?


SCIENCE!!!

Nay, naked SCIENCE!!! The most powerful of all SCIENCE!!!

63,551 to 63,600 of 236,458 << first < prev | 1267 | 1268 | 1269 | 1270 | 1271 | 1272 | 1273 | 1274 | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.