Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

61,751 to 61,800 of 243,173 << first < prev | 1231 | 1232 | 1233 | 1234 | 1235 | 1236 | 1237 | 1238 | 1239 | 1240 | 1241 | next > last >>

Showered.


Dressed.


Drink my Jager.


Make sexyafterIronGMeventparty time.

Toodles!


I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE.

Silver Crusade

Love that movie.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Never been so glad to be home from the second job. Had a TERRIBLE experience at the most GHETTO club imaginable. Ugh. Never going back there, and they PAY me for this.
I trust that you're OK?
I'm good, no physical problems. The place was HELLA GHETTO though.
What part of the city?

It was right there on 30th just off of 6th. Terrible, terrible club. Never going there again.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Celestial Healer wrote:
Love that movie.

Never seen it, just read the quote online. Makes it doubly hilarious.

Silver Crusade

Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Never been so glad to be home from the second job. Had a TERRIBLE experience at the most GHETTO club imaginable. Ugh. Never going back there, and they PAY me for this.
I trust that you're OK?
I'm good, no physical problems. The place was HELLA GHETTO though.
What part of the city?
It was right there on 30th just off of 6th. Terrible, terrible club. Never going there again.

Crazy! I would not have expected it to be in Midtown. Isn't that right by Macy's?

I passed by Rawhide today and it made me think of you.

(That sounds creepy, doesn't it? I mean that in the least creepy way possible.)

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Did you go to the Macy's one day sale too?

:D

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

*yawn*

Happy Saturday everyone

Rags & BT: y'all should get a FB page solely so we can discuss gaming stuff. I have a dedicated group where we talk shop off the main feed. Troll free!

Drejk: I don't know you well enough to gauge your hate towards FB, but I find it an invaluable communication tool. I have learned of many great things in several of my spheres of interest just by having people on my feed.

FHDM: *sigh*. Never mind. =P

plus the Monkey and the Prof both find really cool pictures. I keep telling the prof he needs to set up a photo share page instead.

Thanks man! I do try and find interesting visuals. How about that Marty McFly in post-apocalypse one? I thought that was pretty sweet. =D

Yes very fracking cool


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
The Minis Maniac wrote:

Well caught up on home projects. And the husband is gone for 2 weeks to a conference in Brest, France. And minis ship Tuesday. Life is pretty good.

Of course it would be better if the husband were home but Cèst la vie
Are you sure he said he was studying in Brest, France, and not studying breasts in France?

Pretty sure most breasts do not interest him........ but these boobies might.


BLUE FEET !!!


stops in briefly for a soak in the jacuzzi before falling into bed

What a day! The bathroom is now painted (red!), but I have not yet been able to successfully reassemble the toilet. I'm a smart person, though. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Plumbing shall not defeat me!


Yoinks!

SOunds like most of your alls days was much more exciting than mine!

Hmm,... I'm actually ok with that,...

Survived trying to cram multiple lessons of staged swordfighting into 2 hours, (although I still wonder why my 'Peter Pan' seems to be more afraid of HIS sword than the one 'Cap Hook' is swinging at him!?) rained, again, so no yard work, so a little house work, a grilled hamburger with a woodchuck cider, followed by some BBCAmerica DR Who specials and a tall whiskey and coke,...

Not the worst I've had lately. That's for sure! :)

Good night FAWTL-ies! Survive, I mean ENJOY the rest of your weekend!

:)


The Minis Maniac wrote:
Pretty sure most breasts do not interest him........ but these boobies might.

I would be interested in knowing how you trained those birds to stomp Smurfs. I happen to have a rather insidious Smurf infestation right now, and a pair of stompin' birds may be just what I require. Please, O Maniacal Collecter of Miniatures, tell me: Is there a website or book you would recommend that has such training tips?


gooooood morning FaWtL,

still tired, yesterday Serpent skull with my second group

today will be the hottest day of the year, over 100F, urghh

maybe a trip to the public swimming pool is in order


Wakes up, yawns, stands up, makes a pot of tea, yawns again and turns on comp to get his daily fix of FaWtLies.

Morning everyone.

Ok, sleeping for 6 and half hour is definitely not enough for me. Especially when there is flying involved through unknown and potentially dangerous territory. At least I hadn't to resort to emergency teleportation to escape from that strange cave or something where I flew in (or were those very low altitude clouds? nah, rather cave ceiling).

Yawns some more


Celestial Healer wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Never been so glad to be home from the second job. Had a TERRIBLE experience at the most GHETTO club imaginable. Ugh. Never going back there, and they PAY me for this.
I trust that you're OK?
I'm good, no physical problems. The place was HELLA GHETTO though.
What part of the city?
It was right there on 30th just off of 6th. Terrible, terrible club. Never going there again.

Crazy! I would not have expected it to be in Midtown. Isn't that right by Macy's?

I passed by Rawhide today and it made me think of you.

(That sounds creepy, doesn't it? I mean that in the least creepy way possible.)

ROTFL!!! It's okay, I understand.


Lindisty wrote:

stops in briefly for a soak in the jacuzzi before falling into bed

What a day! The bathroom is now painted (red!), but I have not yet been able to successfully reassemble the toilet. I'm a smart person, though. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Plumbing shall not defeat me!

What shade of red? Because that's a pretty intense color for a bathroom.


To the various FAWTL southern belles(forgive me if that is a term that should never be used as I am a proud, ignorant yankee), I needs must know what it means when a southern woman describes me as "too sweet". I need to know if it's appreciative or if I'm coming on too strong or something...I keep being called that and I'm not sure if it's the same thing as if a southern woman says "whatever"(which apparently isn't good) or something.


Freehold DM wrote:
To the various FAWTL southern belles(forgive me if that is a term that should never be used as I am a proud, ignorant yankee), I needs must know what it means when a southern woman describes me as "too sweet". I need to know if it's appreciative or if I'm coming on too strong or something...I keep being called that and I'm not sure if it's the same thing as if a southern woman says "whatever"(which apparently isn't good) or something.

In my (admittedly limited) experience, "whatever" generally means they are disinterested, and "too sweet" means they think you're putting on an act to impress them. Just beware "bless your heart". Usually that means "you're an idiot".

Scarab Sages

Good morning FAWTLY Folk! Happy Sunday. In the airport getting ready to board my flight to San Diego. Later folks.


Have a good trip Aberzombie. Be safe.

Silver Crusade

Morning all. What did I miss?

Silver Crusade

Baking bread today. It's been too long.


Sharoth wrote:
Have a good trip Aberzombie. Be safe.

What he said


Well Done, Lindisty. That'd be beyond my confidence.

aeglos, ouch that's too hot!

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Yay CQ duty. 24 hours of sitting around.


CQ?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Charge of Quarters. Kind of like a hotel front desk/security checkpoint for the barracks. It's more or less useful depending on the barracks complex.


gran rey de los mono wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
To the various FAWTL southern belles(forgive me if that is a term that should never be used as I am a proud, ignorant yankee), I needs must know what it means when a southern woman describes me as "too sweet". I need to know if it's appreciative or if I'm coming on too strong or something...I keep being called that and I'm not sure if it's the same thing as if a southern woman says "whatever"(which apparently isn't good) or something.
In my (admittedly limited) experience, "whatever" generally means they are disinterested, and "too sweet" means they think you're putting on an act to impress them. Just beware "bless your heart". Usually that means "you're an idiot".

Domo, chum!


TriOmegaZero wrote:
Charge of Quarters. Kind of like a hotel front desk/security checkpoint for the barracks. It's more or less useful depending on the barracks complex.

Sounds... thrilling?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

I get to catch up on my reading.


When a bunch of people are drinking, a brony RPG adventure can quickly turn NC-17.

That is all.


Urizen wrote:

When a bunch of people are drinking, a brony RPG adventure can quickly turn NC-17.

That is all.

brony fistbump


we where swimming - now sunburn :-) :-(

Silver Crusade

Use sunblock!


Celestial Healer wrote:
Use sunblock!

well, to late :-)

we used sunscreen but somehow I still burnd my shoulders


Freehold DM wrote:
Lindisty wrote:

stops in briefly for a soak in the jacuzzi before falling into bed

What a day! The bathroom is now painted (red!), but I have not yet been able to successfully reassemble the toilet. I'm a smart person, though. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Plumbing shall not defeat me!

What shade of red? Because that's a pretty intense color for a bathroom.

This shade of red. And yes, it is an intense color, but that's what I wanted. I'm very pleased with the way it looks. I still have to do the ceiling and trim, and get new accessories (towel racks, toilet paper holder, etc.) but the biggest part of the job is over now. :)


Freehold DM wrote:
To the various FAWTL southern belles(forgive me if that is a term that should never be used as I am a proud, ignorant yankee), I needs must know what it means when a southern woman describes me as "too sweet". I need to know if it's appreciative or if I'm coming on too strong or something...I keep being called that and I'm not sure if it's the same thing as if a southern woman says "whatever"(which apparently isn't good) or something.

Not a southern belle, exactly, but I grew up in the south (for some value of 'south', at least), and I'd say a lot depends on tone of voice, body language, and inflection.

The following is based on my own use of the phrase: Sometimes I might mean, "Wow, you did something really nice for me and I'm overwhelmed!" Other times it might mean, "I understand that you think you've done something nice for me, and I'm acknowledging that fact even though I'm not really thrilled with the result." It all depends on how it's said. :)


TriOmegaZero wrote:
Charge of Quarters. Kind of like a hotel front desk/security checkpoint for the barracks. It's more or less useful depending on the barracks complex.

Yeah my last barracks was the brand-new 1+ style buildings (I'm sure that's dated these days) and had half-a-dozen entry points with three separate detached buildings in the barracks complex. I never quite figured out WTF CQ was supposed to accomplish there.


Lindisty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
To the various FAWTL southern belles(forgive me if that is a term that should never be used as I am a proud, ignorant yankee), I needs must know what it means when a southern woman describes me as "too sweet". I need to know if it's appreciative or if I'm coming on too strong or something...I keep being called that and I'm not sure if it's the same thing as if a southern woman says "whatever"(which apparently isn't good) or something.

Not a southern belle, exactly, but I grew up in the south (for some value of 'south', at least), and I'd say a lot depends on tone of voice, body language, and inflection.

The following is based on my own use of the phrase: Sometimes I might mean, "Wow, you did something really nice for me and I'm overwhelmed!" Other times it might mean, "I understand that you think you've done something nice for me, and I'm acknowledging that fact even though I'm not really thrilled with the result." It all depends on how it's said. :)

That is so delightfully complicated...


Also, have I mentioned lately how much I love Bayonetta?

Because I really do.


Mater Slaad wrote:
The Minis Maniac wrote:
Pretty sure most breasts do not interest him........ but these boobies might.
I would be interested in knowing how you trained those birds to stomp Smurfs. I happen to have a rather insidious Smurf infestation right now, and a pair of stompin' birds may be just what I require. Please, O Maniacal Collecter of Miniatures, tell me: Is there a website or book you would recommend that has such training tips?

I think that is mostly natural inclination to smash blue things with their feet. But they would be difficult to keep as they love to be near the ocean and bite really hard.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Yeah my last barracks was the brand-new 1+ style buildings (I'm sure that's dated these days) and had half-a-dozen entry points with three separate detached buildings in the barracks complex. I never quite figured out WTF CQ was supposed to accomplish there.

Ours are basically four separate buildings mashed together, with two entrances on either side. So four disconnected areas with two doors each. We have eight personnel on duty, two in each 'stack'.

Oh, and they changed the duty roster while I was on leave, so I went in for nothing.


Lindisty wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Lindisty wrote:

stops in briefly for a soak in the jacuzzi before falling into bed

What a day! The bathroom is now painted (red!), but I have not yet been able to successfully reassemble the toilet. I'm a smart person, though. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Plumbing shall not defeat me!

What shade of red? Because that's a pretty intense color for a bathroom.
This shade of red. And yes, it is an intense color, but that's what I wanted. I'm very pleased with the way it looks. I still have to do the ceiling and trim, and get new accessories (towel racks, toilet paper holder, etc.) but the biggest part of the job is over now. :)

That is one intense bathroom.


bacon!!!


Celestial Healer wrote:
Baking bread today. It's been too long.

Still too hot to bake, but......I did pinch a loaf.


DOOOOKY!!!

61,751 to 61,800 of 243,173 << first < prev | 1231 | 1232 | 1233 | 1234 | 1235 | 1236 | 1237 | 1238 | 1239 | 1240 | 1241 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.