Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

59,651 to 59,700 of 238,322 << first < prev | 1189 | 1190 | 1191 | 1192 | 1193 | 1194 | 1195 | 1196 | 1197 | 1198 | 1199 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Naked housing contracts? What kind of school is this anyways?!?

Silver Crusade

I agree with Jess, even with no clothes. I suspect that something was miscommunicated. Perhaps they are telling students that they can't get a refund on their tuition just because they don't have housing, but they can't legally keep your room & board.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Sharoth wrote:
Mr. Shiny, talk to the local new media. No one likes bad publicity.

Uh oh. I'm going to have to reevaluate my personal policy on bad publicity.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

I will "+1" Jess's and CH's sentiments about the housing. They should refund your housing money.


Aberzombie wrote:
C is for Cookie. That's good enough for me.

And B is for Bacon which is even better.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

A is for All the Bacon, which is the best of all.


I am announcing this is the 35th anniversary of my 29th birthday.

I stopped having birthdays at 29 and started having anniversaries.

Shadow Lodge

Gratz... I think? >_>


silverhair2008 wrote:

I am announcing this is the 35th anniversary of my 29th birthday.

I stopped having birthdays at 29 and started having anniversaries.

35th anniversary of 29th birthday? Let's see, that makes you...carry the two...divide by pi...add four strips of bacon... *holds up 19 fingers* this many years old! Hooray!


Jess Door wrote:
A is for All the Bacon, which is the best of all.

And M is for ME, who all the bacon (and cookies) belongs too!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

gran rey de los bacon wrote:
silverhair2008 wrote:

I am announcing this is the 35th anniversary of my 29th birthday.

I stopped having birthdays at 29 and started having anniversaries.

35th anniversary of 29th birthday? Let's see, that makes you...carry the two...divide by pi...add four strips of bacon... *holds up 19 fingers* this many years old! Hooray!

Whoa! Where'd you get all those?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
I agree with Jess, even with no clothes. I suspect that something was miscommunicated. Perhaps they are telling students that they can't get a refund on their tuition just because they don't have housing, but they can't legally keep your room & board.

I find that nudity helps me agree with jess even more...

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Happy birthday, Silverhair!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I agree with Jess, even with no clothes. I suspect that something was miscommunicated. Perhaps they are telling students that they can't get a refund on their tuition just because they don't have housing, but they can't legally keep your room & board.
I find that nudity helps me agree with jess even more...

When you're nude, you agree with Jess more?

Ooookay.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Bah. I'm always right. :P


2 people marked this as a favorite.

If we're both nude, then something is either really wrong or really,REALLY, right...

taig wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I agree with Jess, even with no clothes. I suspect that something was miscommunicated. Perhaps they are telling students that they can't get a refund on their tuition just because they don't have housing, but they can't legally keep your room & board.
I find that nudity helps me agree with jess even more...

When you're nude, you agree with Jess more?

Ooookay.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

You may have a point.


Ba-ZING!!!!!!


Aberzombie wrote:

Not to mention, we're taking advantage of one guy in the office for the first time since April.

He travels a lot.

O.O

I can guess why he travels a lot.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
Jess Door wrote:
Bah. I'm always right. :P

But sometimes you're so right that the sheer truthiness of your statements can only be borne if you provide some form of distraction to take the edge off.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

More bloody rowing and canoe stuff?

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kajehase wrote:
More bloody rowing and canoe stuff?

...Says the longship.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Rowing is a lot like sex to me - no fun to just watch.


Hulb.

Looks like another one of THOSE days. And not just for me apparently!

;P

The Exchange

It was one, or should I say two of the better episodes. I kept hoping they would have a year of the Legion, where either Clark is gone for almost the entire season, or the show follows him into the future and he finds out things about the past because of his stay there. So damned much missed opportunities with that show. That and they made it way too damned soap operaish for my tastes towards the middle of the show.

Freehold DM wrote:
Legion of superheroes. Greatest eps of Smallville, and hardcore fans wanted to see it become a series of its own.
Crimson Jester wrote:


Huh?
Freehold DM wrote:
Heresy. Losh 4 LIFE.
Crimson Jester wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Quote:

Scint: But yeah. Never seen a Superman movie

not all the way through
Orthos: Never seen one at all.
Never been a great fan of Superman really.
Scint: He's less fun than batman
Orthos: Just never interested. Never got into Lois and Clark or Smallville when my parents watched both.
Scint: >_>
never heard of lois and clark
Orthos: Superman as a soap opera, basically
Scint: .......
Ok, superhero soap operas sound like a wonderland of untapped potential for hilarity
"What makes you so sure it's my kid?" "Well, for one thing, Admiral Airtime, HE CAN ******* FLY"
>_>
Let's see how much better/worse FAWTL can make this.
Even done poorly it has to be better than season 3-8 of Smallville and well all of Lois and Clark the new adventures of Superman.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kajehase wrote:
Rowing is a lot like sex to me - no fun to just watch.

Yay, rowing. But Silver for Sweden in the Trap Shooting & Gold for GB.

:)


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Damn Brits! And if it's not you standing in the way it's the Germans. ;)


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

So apparently Mitt Romney's horse [redacted to avoid politics].


Scandalous!

The Exchange

Happy Birthday Silver Hair.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Hulb.


Happy birthday silver hair!!


Happy 35th anniversary, Silverhair!

Spoiler:
brownie points!


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Happy birthday Silverhair.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

And woah... that's not how you're supposed to land, British gymnastics girl.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Also woah: Full storm here. Gale-force wind, torrential rain, and the occasional bit of flash and thunder.

Shadow Lodge

Sounds like my side of the mountains every night this week. Been sunny on-and-off during the days though, meaning stupid humidity.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Happy Birthday Silver.

I'd give one of these but I want it for myself.

Everyone else, feel free to be awed.

Silver Crusade

Happy Birthday-Anniversary, Silverhair! May all your 29th years be grand!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Anne Hathaway the best catwoman yet?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Jess Door wrote:
Anne Hathaway the best catwoman yet?

I'd have to re-review scenes with Julie Newmar or Lee Meriwether as Catwoman to decide...

Dark Archive

No love for Michelle Pfeiffer?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Infernal Healer wrote:
No love for Michelle Pfeiffer?

Well, after Anne Hathaway's Catwoman, she's fourth on my list.

But that's like saying apple pie is my fourth favorite pie.


I've yet to come across a catwoman I didn't like...

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
I've yet to come across a catwoman I didn't like...

I'd say Halle Berry's was the worst.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Yeah, that was bad. :(

Scarab Sages

MMMMMMMMM...........PIZZA!!!!!

Scarab Sages

And, I made $50 selling some old furniture.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Aberzombie wrote:
And, I made $50 selling some old furniture.

Yay! What kind of furniture?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

My lunch and breakfast were boring, but i brought fresh strawberries and angel food cake today. Yum!

And my chicken curry experiment turned out well! The ginger added a great punch (maybe I"ll add a little less next time), and substituting pico de gallo for canned diced tomatoes was pretty awesome too.

59,651 to 59,700 of 238,322 << first < prev | 1189 | 1190 | 1191 | 1192 | 1193 | 1194 | 1195 | 1196 | 1197 | 1198 | 1199 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.