Last one to post wins


Forum Games

21,651 to 21,700 of 28,149 << first < prev | 429 | 430 | 431 | 432 | 433 | 434 | 435 | 436 | 437 | 438 | 439 | next > last >>

I still want answers for that.

Also HA new page!


For what?


in another thread someone was complaining about my posts seeming to attack killeana We think he got me and another posters named mixed up but either way we didn't see any of the posts as attacks but they never clarified what they were talking about.


I see.
Well, no, actually I type... But either way I understand.


I mean you did see the post so you do see.

Its just a mystery for me that I was trying to figure out.


I'm sure he mistaked you for Rub-Eta, who was the one that was talking to me. But I didn't see any attacks anyway.
This is the thread where all happened.

EDIT: Ninjas are back! *runs away*


(Grabs the book of secrets)

Which mystery would you like answered?


*attacks Kileanna*

Or was it?

*vanishes*


You don't know what you have done!
You have unleashed...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

My inner pirate! Yarr!


The amazing thing is the picture looks just like your regular picture but in a pirate costume. You can't see the ears for the hat.


I have hidden antennae now xD


Is that what they are? I can kind of see them as horns to but I think ears is the intention.


They are supposed to be ears in my case, as I picked this avatar for an elven changeling, being the one that most resembled her.
But IMHIYC keeps calling them antennae, what I find funny.


They are awful pointy you could probably use them to impale someone.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

They are useful. I threaten adjacent squares while unarmed thanks to them.
They count as +5 keen natural weapons.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

So you do have 'keen' hearing! Hyuk hyuk hyuk ooogh!


Can I eat him?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Try and we'll see.
My best bet is that you can.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Inspired by previous discussion about this thread, I went back to the beginning... It really is a strange experience. Different people. To the memory of those who are long gone.

*raises glass*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

to those I'll never meet!


One day, a long time after we are gone, someone will necro our threads and wonder who we were.
But I don't expect them to read this full thread to find us here.
And I guess this thread is going to survive the forum, so there is never a winner.


wouldn't that of been weird if that post had been the last one on this thread ever.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*scuttles across thread, indifferent to long-extinct branch of primates*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Now that is an alias^


*scuttle*


Its also strangely creepy. I can't explain it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*scuttle scuttle scuttle*


OK, Game Over. Future roach will be the last one to post. It's the definitive survivor


*washes antennae; waits in a safe dark space*


2 people marked this as a favorite.

*Washes antennae too, mimicking the cockroach in an attempt to learn its survival secrets*
Oh, those were actually my ears. It's so easy to mistake them for antennae.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Kileanna wrote:

*Washes antennae too, mimicking the cockroach in an attempt to learn its survival secrets*

Oh, those were actually my ears. It's so easy to mistake them for antennae.

HA! Well played! There's a fine mist of tea on my screen now... :)


quibblemuch wrote:
HA! Well played!

Well, the rest of this thread isn't very well played, so someone had to do something right eventually.


The Game Hamster wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
HA! Well played!
Well, the rest of this thread isn't very well played, so someone had to do something right eventually.

It's true. Like how if you have a million monkeys at a million typewriters, eventually they'll all die. Then you'll have a million dead monkeys. Who the hell wants a million dead monkeys?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Me.
And whoever else would want to try monkey meat just to say they've had it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

By the way, Quibblemuch... I know this is not «Embarrasing gaming confessions» but...
My Witch could have suffered a horrible death because of your personal magnetism...
When I was playing Rasputin Must Die we were teleporting from tower to tower to avoid being on an open field.
We were at one of the vigilance towers and the GM told us we were seeing a creature. He showed us the picture.
«Hey! It's Quibblemuch! I'm going there!»
The wizard and I fly out of the tower, thinking the path is clear. What comes next is a fusillade from one of the nearest trenches. It hurts. A lot. We take cover.
«I think we'll meet Quibblemuch later. Better keep cleaning this place now»


1 person marked this as a favorite.
quibblemuch wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
HA! Well played!
Well, the rest of this thread isn't very well played, so someone had to do something right eventually.
It's true. Like how if you have a million monkeys at a million typewriters, eventually they'll all die. Then you'll have a million dead monkeys. Who the hell wants a million dead monkeys?

I do. I'll cast animate dead on them and then I can have mad zombie monkeys.

I already had mad sea monkeys.
It's like starting a collection.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
quibblemuch wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
HA! Well played!
Well, the rest of this thread isn't very well played, so someone had to do something right eventually.
It's true. Like how if you have a million monkeys at a million typewriters, eventually they'll all die. Then you'll have a million dead monkeys. Who the hell wants a million dead monkeys?

The Superbina Dog Food Conglomerate, for one.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I love that I can ask a question like "Who the hell wants a million dead monkeys" in the full confidence that I'm going to get some hilarious answers. Thank you all. Day. Made.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kileanna wrote:

By the way, Quibblemuch... I know this is not «Embarrasing gaming confessions» but...

My Witch could have suffered a horrible death because of your personal magnetism...
When I was playing Rasputin Must Die we were teleporting from tower to tower to avoid being on an open field.
We were at one of the vigilance towers and the GM told us we were seeing a creature. He showed us the picture.
«Hey! It's Quibblemuch! I'm going there!»
The wizard and I fly out of the tower, thinking the path is clear. What comes next is a fusillade from one of the nearest trenches. It hurts. A lot. We take cover.
«I think we'll meet Quibblemuch later. Better keep cleaning this place now»

HA! Awesome!

(Shout out to Tatiana Vetrova who created that image)

EDIT: Also, "Death by avatar" has got to be a new one for the record of ways PCs die...


quibblemuch wrote:
"Death by avatar" has got to be a new one for the record of ways PCs die...

The cabbage cart of the cabbage cart guy has already experienced death by avatar, and phoenix Lord Ozai came *this* close to experiencing it also.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
quibblemuch wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
HA! Well played!
Well, the rest of this thread isn't very well played, so someone had to do something right eventually.
It's true. Like how if you have a million monkeys at a million typewriters, eventually they'll all die. Then you'll have a million dead monkeys. Who the hell wants a million dead monkeys?

:raises hand:

Best for all parties concerned you not know the details.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
GoatToucher wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
HA! Well played!
Well, the rest of this thread isn't very well played, so someone had to do something right eventually.
It's true. Like how if you have a million monkeys at a million typewriters, eventually they'll all die. Then you'll have a million dead monkeys. Who the hell wants a million dead monkeys?

:raises hand:

Best for all parties concerned you not know the details.

Who else but GoatToucher?


*scuttles over a million dead monkeys*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hmph. It was supposed to be a billion.

Looks like I'll have to hire a new monkey exterminator. The one I'm using right now clearly isn't up to snuff.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

The other 999,000,000 were delivered to Krusty Burger.


Uncle Teddy wrote:
GoatToucher wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
HA! Well played!
Well, the rest of this thread isn't very well played, so someone had to do something right eventually.
It's true. Like how if you have a million monkeys at a million typewriters, eventually they'll all die. Then you'll have a million dead monkeys. Who the hell wants a million dead monkeys?

:raises hand:

Best for all parties concerned you not know the details.

Who else but GoatToucher?

I wonder just how large a quotation within quotations can become...


The Game Hamster wrote:
Uncle Teddy wrote:
GoatToucher wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
HA! Well played!
Well, the rest of this thread isn't very well played, so someone had to do something right eventually.
It's true. Like how if you have a million monkeys at a million typewriters, eventually they'll all die. Then you'll have a million dead monkeys. Who the hell wants a million dead monkeys?

:raises hand:

Best for all parties concerned you not know the details.

Who else but GoatToucher?
I wonder just how large a quotation within quotations can become...

There's only one way to find out.


I'm So Meta Even This Alias wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
Uncle Teddy wrote:
GoatToucher wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
HA! Well played!
Well, the rest of this thread isn't very well played, so someone had to do something right eventually.
It's true. Like how if you have a million monkeys at a million typewriters, eventually they'll all die. Then you'll have a million dead monkeys. Who the hell wants a million dead monkeys?

:raises hand:

Best for all parties concerned you not know the details.

Who else but GoatToucher?
I wonder just how large a quotation within quotations can become...
There's only one way to find out.

What have I done!? *laments in frustration...*

Yet I continue to play along...


The Game Hamster wrote:
I'm So Meta Even This Alias wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
Uncle Teddy wrote:
GoatToucher wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
HA! Well played!
Well, the rest of this thread isn't very well played, so someone had to do something right eventually.
It's true. Like how if you have a million monkeys at a million typewriters, eventually they'll all die. Then you'll have a million dead monkeys. Who the hell wants a million dead monkeys?

:raises hand:

Best for all parties concerned you not know the details.

Who else but GoatToucher?
I wonder just how large a quotation within quotations can become...
There's only one way to find out.

What have I done!? *laments in frustration...*

Yet I continue to play along...

What if we're all, like, quotations within quotations, man? Think about it.

21,651 to 21,700 of 28,149 << first < prev | 429 | 430 | 431 | 432 | 433 | 434 | 435 | 436 | 437 | 438 | 439 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / Last one to post wins All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.