Last one to post wins


Forum Games

20,951 to 21,000 of 34,258 << first < prev | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | 423 | 424 | 425 | next > last >>

[thinks about pizza]

Scarab Sages

*thinks about Japanese food*


*Think about the strange Japanese food smell coming from his closet*


*Gets a headache with pictures*


That picture looks perfect.


Goddity wrote:
Zelda Marie Lupescu wrote:
I still think it would be funny if a Paizo employee came in here, said "I win" and locked the thread.
Don't give them ideas. They might actually do it.

If you read this thread from the start, you would know that they thought of it. Several Paizo staff posted here in the opening days. Before my time here...


that is like 420 pages bro. I don't have that kind of free time.

Scarab Sages

*thinks about frying and panko-battering Vidmaster7 and serving him in a Japanese curry*

Delicious....


I'm Hiding In Your Closet wrote:

*thinks about frying and panko-battering Vidmaster7 and serving him in a Japanese curry*

Delicious....

Would you think it strange if I said we might both enjoy that?

The Exchange

.


Vidmaster7 wrote:
I'm Hiding In Your Closet wrote:

*thinks about frying and panko-battering Vidmaster7 and serving him in a Japanese curry*

Delicious....

Would you think it strange if I said we might both enjoy that?

Fry think you're on to something here! As long as we curry favor with a good chef, they should pepper us with ideas for the perfect recipe!


Jokey the Unfunny Comedian wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
I'm Hiding In Your Closet wrote:

*thinks about frying and panko-battering Vidmaster7 and serving him in a Japanese curry*

Delicious....

Would you think it strange if I said we might both enjoy that?
Fry think you're on to something here! As long as we curry favor with a good chef, they should pepper us with ideas for the perfect recipe!

Good job I give that pun a Naan our of 10. can always tell the ladies once you go curry you don't have to worry.


*thinks about [REDACTED]*


Yes, enough about that, GoatToucher.

It took us a while to calm down that shepherd, don't you go starting the shenanigan again.

Or there will be paying to do in hell. :)


We're talking about GoatToucher here. We know there will be paying. The question is how much?


What is the price of YOUR SOUL, Uncle T. ?


Cosmo has already laid claim to my soul.


Gary Teter wrote:

Soooo tempted to abuse my powers....

Spoiler:
I win!

Only page 6.


You mean we've been wasting our time for 414 pages?!


no matter what answer you get yes we have been wasting our time.

Scarab Sages

I don't know about you, but I've been spending my time WINNING!


Its a shame the the time spent winning has to be so brief.

Scarab Sages

Well I had it longer than you just did, now didn't I? So NYAHNYAHNYAHNYAHNYAHNYAH!


But for how long will you maintain your win? Looks like 3 hours and 40 minutes.


And you 5 minutes.

Sovereign Court

I think the use of time telling devices should be prohibited on this particular thread.

*Goes ahead and smashes alarm clock from his deceased grandmother, then regrets the decision.*

On to other matters, sticking Sissyl and GoatToucher in the Mwangi Expanse together and filming it to create our own version of the kid's show Brandy and Mr Whiskers.


Are you sure you want to do that to Sissyl or the Mwangi Expanse?


We've already done it to Florence and the Machine.

Granted, we all know how that turned out, but second time lucky, eh?


I actually don't remember how that turned out. I think that was when my evil twin was impersonating me and had exiled me to Pluto.


Didn't you hear? A group of paladins killed him.


Wait, Ventnor's the good twin?

* Check's "Bob Big Book of Good and Evil Twins" *

Huh, I guess Bob got it wrong.

Sovereign Court

Ironically, Bob was himself an evil twin who possessed no concept of good or evil.


Uncle Teddy wrote:

Wait, Ventnor's the good twin?

* Check's "Bob Big Book of Good and Evil Twins" *

Huh, I guess Bob got it wrong.

It's a matter of perspective, really.


The Big Bad Wolf of Karazhan wrote:

I think the use of time telling devices should be prohibited on this particular thread.

*Goes ahead and smashes alarm clock from his deceased grandmother, then regrets the decision.*

On to other matters, sticking Sissyl and GoatToucher in the Mwangi Expanse together and filming it to create our own version of the kid's show Brandy and Mr Whiskers.

Bowling ball head would get all too involved in all the animals, trees and such there to be much of a bother. Not much fun being put in a jungle though. My headspikes get stuck in all the plant life...


And, if you hang off a tree branch wearing a yellow pantsuit, as you are wont to do, people keep mistaking you for a pineapple.


Such are troubles these days.

Liberty's Edge

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

*runs over Pulg and The Fiend Fantastic in an invisible race car*


Yesss. Let Ussss do take over thissss thread.

Sovereign Court

*Assumes a mock reptilian voice.*

Ssssorry to dissssappoint you both, but you will not take over thisss thread. Insssstead you will be conssssumed by it, just like the resssst of ussss!


Madness...

Scarab Sages

Vidmaster7 wrote:
Madness...

...takes its toll....


But listen closely...


No. Don't listen closely. You will be grateful.


Not for very much longer... :(


I am always grateful!

And mindful!

And brimful of locally-sourced organic echinacea, placenta, kale, quinoa, saw-toothed scarlet dongle root and cultured squitt smoothies!

For Gaia's sake, don't stand downwind of me


Or upwind, for that matter.


I try to avoid wind of any kind as a matter of principle.


Wind the wind, my friend, wind it up again.

Ohh! That was pretty good.


I've got to keep control.

Scarab Sages

Now LOSE IT!

20,951 to 21,000 of 34,258 << first < prev | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | 423 | 424 | 425 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / Last one to post wins All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.