Attending the Meet and Eat 2011?


PaizoCon General Discussion

1 to 50 of 149 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court Wayfinder, PaizoCon Founder

The question was posed in another thread if I should be getting a head count of those planning on attending.....

The answer: YES!!!!

Please sound off here, with the fact you will be attending, AND if you are representing more than yourself, how many.

If you are counting more than yourself, just make sure that those people don't come on here and post that they are attending as well. That'll inflate the numbers REAL fast.

SO, SOUND OFF!!

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

ME!!

Spoiler:
pmg took me to the crab pot for lunch today and it was (as usual) phenomenal! I won't be passing up an opportunity to visit again!

The Exchange

AROOO!!!

Jess Door and I are planning on being there.


Count me in!
Unless unforseen events occur to keep me from Seattle for PaizoCon, I will be there soon enough this time to join you all at the Meet and Eat.
Question: Mapquest shows the Crab Pot in two locations, this is the Bellevue location?


As I recall from last year, we did go to the Bellevue location.

Auspician and I will be there this year!

Grand Lodge

I answered in the other thread, but I'll move it here for an easier count. Aethelwulf and I will be there.

Contributor

I'm interested, but definitive confirmation has to wait for me to book my flight and check the schedules of friends I'll be visiting.

Dark Archive

Hey, Tim! Reservation for one: Jason Roeder. Will be bringing a 16 foot gorilla with me. Do you think they can accomodate that? He really likes shellfish.

Contributor

I will be there with bells on. \m/

The Exchange Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 6

You know I'll be there. Anyone want to join me in ordering a feast?


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I'll be there!

Dark Archive Contributor

Me +1.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber

I plan to attend (haven't booked flight yet). If my arrival time is too late, I will withdraw.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Me +0


My meatspace avatar will be attending this event. I may or may not being riding along. ;)

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

Russ Taylor wrote:
You know I'll be there. Anyone want to join me in ordering a feast?

Sure, I'll be there and feasting!

The missus should hopefully be able to come by as well, though she usually does not get off work until after the event is already underway.

Shadow Lodge

Hells yes.

Edit: Two of us.

Sovereign Court

Two please :).

The Exchange

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

I'll be there as well


Studpuffin and I plan to attend.


Treppa wrote:
Studpuffin and I plan to attend.

Pssst. Order a beer or two for us. :/


Lord President Moorluck wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Studpuffin and I plan to attend.
Pssst. Order a beer or two for us. :/

We'll pour a 40 on the curb for ya. I'd rather drink something much harder. ;)


Treppa wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Studpuffin and I plan to attend.
Pssst. Order a beer or two for us. :/
We'll pour a 40 on the curb for ya. I'd rather drink something much harder. ;)

Then to truly honor your LPM, I would like to think of Three Swallows hefted in our absence. :)

Shadow Lodge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 8

I will be attending!

Liberty's Edge

If I can scrape together the cash for plane fare, which is looking more likely than it was two months ago, I'll be there.

Grand Lodge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

The wife and I will be there for sure.

Dark Archive

My wife Bev. and I will be there!

The Exchange Owner - D20 Hobbies

If open to all, I'd like to join. When/Where is it?

Sovereign Court Wayfinder, PaizoCon Founder

Our reservation is in, and the space is BOOKED! We will have a good amount of additional space this year, in antici.........pation of about 100 people attending.

The specifics:

PaizoCon Meet and Eat

At:

Crab Pot-Bellevue
2 Lake Bellevue Drive
Bellevue, WA 98005

Starting at 6 pm, ending at 9 pm-ish.

Orders will be on separate checks, and the 20% gratuity will be automatically added to the bill.

Oh, and as of this post....35 attending thus far.

Sovereign Court

+1

Yes

And Win!

I'm there.

The Exchange Owner - D20 Hobbies

Timitius wrote:

Starting at 6 pm, ending at 9 pm-ish.

35 attending thus far

Make it 36, what day is it?

Sovereign Court Wayfinder, PaizoCon Founder

James Risner wrote:
Timitius wrote:

Starting at 6 pm, ending at 9 pm-ish.

35 attending thus far
Make it 36, what day is it?

DOH! Forgot DATE!! ARRRRGH.

OK, one more time....the specifics:

PaizoCon Meet and Eat
Date: June 9, 2011

At:

Crab Pot-Bellevue
2 Lake Bellevue Drive
Bellevue, WA 98005

Starting at 6 pm, ending at 9 pm-ish.

Orders will be on separate checks, and the 20% gratuity will be automatically added to the bill.

Oh, and as of this post....36 attending thus far.


Two more (and hopefully not late this time!) - 38

Grand Lodge

Add me to the list. I'll be alone **sigh**

Scarab Sages

You can add me to the list.
Just booked my flights today. :)


Add me onto the list as well!

Grand Lodge

I am unsure of my flight time at this point, but please put me down as a yes for now. I will gladly juggle things to make it for this. As a landlocked prairie boy I am not going to pass up the chance at delicious fresh seafood, especially in the company of my esteemed fellow Pathfinders. ;)

If it turns out my flight will be too late, I will remove myself in plenty of time to allow another to take my place. And I will weep bitter tears over the missed seafood as my flight lands in Seattle…


+1 plzthx


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber

2 more to the list, please.


Yasha wrote:
Add me onto the list as well!

Just you? Or you and the Mrs. and son?


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Please add 2 more. My wife and I are looking forward to our first PaizoCon!


Black Fang wrote:
Yasha wrote:
Add me onto the list as well!
Just you? Or you and the Mrs. and son?

Ack, wasn't paying attention here. Just myself. The Wife and the Boy are remaining here.

The Exchange

One more here!

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Timitius wrote:

The question was posed in another thread if I should be getting a head count of those planning on attending.....

The answer: YES!!!!

Please sound off here, with the fact you will be attending, AND if you are representing more than yourself, how many.

If you are counting more than yourself, just make sure that those people don't come on here and post that they are attending as well. That'll inflate the numbers REAL fast.

SO, SOUND OFF!!

Sorry if I am a bit of a noob. What is the Meet and Eat? The Banquet?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Brian Darnell wrote:
Timitius wrote:

The question was posed in another thread if I should be getting a head count of those planning on attending.....

The answer: YES!!!!

Please sound off here, with the fact you will be attending, AND if you are representing more than yourself, how many.

If you are counting more than yourself, just make sure that those people don't come on here and post that they are attending as well. That'll inflate the numbers REAL fast.

SO, SOUND OFF!!

Sorry if I am a bit of a noob. What is the Meet and Eat? The Banquet?

OK, read through the post - sorry for being such a noob. I will be there with my friend Lauren so +2. :)

Shadow Lodge

Of course I'll be there. :)

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2009, RPG Superstar Judgernaut

Add me to the list, Tim. Provided Jason plans on attending, I'll ride with him. Or, if I do the Seattle tour with you again this year, I'll come along from there...or wait around the hotel and walk over with some folks.


Tentatively planning to attend again. Enjoyed myself last year. Just me.


Well now that I confirmed my flight, Louis Porter Jr. of LPJ Design WILL be there!!! I am hoping to be there with Venture Captain JP Chapleau from Denver but we will see...


anticipating one, but not confirmed...

1 to 50 of 149 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / PaizoCon / General Discussion / Attending the Meet and Eat 2011? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.