Why All The Mork Hate?


Off-Topic Discussions


Nannoo nannoo! shazbat!!!


Holey sheet I heete theet guy!


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Nannoo nannoo! shazbat!!!

Mork Calling Orson! Mork Calling Orson!

spoiler:
Flurry of Exlposive Runes


Meh. People are jealous that Robin Williams could be successful while high 24-7.

Scarab Sages

Didn't Jonathan Winters end up being Mork and Mindy's love child?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Didn't Jonathan Winters end up being Mork and Mindy's love child?

You are correct. Tell him what he's won Johnny!


yes he was, his name was Mearth pronounced like Mirth. He came out fully grown from his egg because orkans aged backwards.

I can't believe I remember this kind of crap.

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
Didn't Jonathan Winters end up being Mork and Mindy's love child?

Yes!

The Exchange

Steven Tindall wrote:

yes he was, his name was Mearth pronounced like Mirth. He came out fully grown from his egg because orkans aged backwards.

I can't believe I remember this kind of crap.

I can. I mean you are posting on this board.:)

Liberty's Edge

Wet Blanket wrote:
Meh. People are jealous that Robin Williams could be successful while high 24-7.

Pfft. He was a lot funnier when he was coked up 24/7. Sober? Not so much...

The Exchange

houstonderek wrote:
Wet Blanket wrote:
Meh. People are jealous that Robin Williams could be successful while high 24-7.
Pfft. He was a lot funnier when he was coked up 24/7. Sober? Not so much...

When sober he got creepy.

Liberty's Edge

Crimson Jester wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
Wet Blanket wrote:
Meh. People are jealous that Robin Williams could be successful while high 24-7.
Pfft. He was a lot funnier when he was coked up 24/7. Sober? Not so much...
When sober he got creepy.

Big time, yeah.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Whatever happened to Pam Dawber?

Liberty's Edge

taig wrote:
Whatever happened to Pam Dawber?

She married Mark Harmon and lived happily ever after.

The Exchange

taig wrote:
Whatever happened to Pam Dawber?

Mrs. Harmon has not done a thing since 1999.

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Why All The Mork Hate? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.