Paladin loves on some fine succubus


Off-Topic Discussions


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Can a paladin tap that fine succubass?
Is it aginn his alingment?
You gotta hit that, rite?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Why is it wrong to drive the evil out of her the old fashioned way?"


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

Can a paladin tap that fine succubass?

Is it aginn his alingment?
You gotta hit that, rite?

Yes.

It may take more than one gin.
Yes.


Don't ask me, I'm not your gyad.
OR yer dudgeon meeeyastar.


"Evil ladies need love too."


I find that the power of LOVE drives evil out. If it doesn't work the first, time, I just keep on smiting her with my greathammer until it does! It's a paladin's duty, and if it is pleasurable, well hell, we have to give away almost all our loot and what not, so we ought to get a little sumthin for it, ya know what i mean?


Tapping me counts on the Heavenly Ledger as a charitable act, dearie ..

Inhales on Pall Mall

*wheeze*


Ooo...ah...I'm currently in a period of celibacy to honor my deity. So, I'll just have to smite you in the other way.

SMITE


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Only if he does it while he is wearing a cold iron codpiece.


"Ummm cold iron codepiece of smiting. I think we can all get in on that"


He can tap it! Then he can be an anti Paladin! or a fighter or a...........

Silver Crusade

What if he kills her first?


"Ya know the code says he can associate with her, just try and make sure she doesn't do anything evil. Beding is associating if ya ask me. Now if that thing with their tongue is evil is debatable"


What if we just............. N/M


You know you send the Paladin and the Succubus to Las Vegas. That's morally acceptable.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
The_Paladin_of_Nevada wrote:
You know you send the Paladin and the Succubus to Las Vegas. That's morally acceptable.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.


JMD031 wrote:
The_Paladin_of_Nevada wrote:
You know you send the Paladin and the Succubus to Las Vegas. That's morally acceptable.
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Well maybe. You'll need to ask Harry Reid.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Pics. It happened.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Love redeems.

Sometimes it takes all night.


Yes, as long as he marries the succubus first.

She offered her honor
He honored her offer
Then he was on her and offer her all night.


that is what Atonement is for


Champion, ArnesonianNarrativism wrote:

Ooo...ah...I'm currently in a period of celibacy to honor my deity. So, I'll just have to smite you in the other way.

SMITE

MMMM I like a guy that smites first and asks questions never.

Now thats a nice smite stick you have there big guy, I love a guy that uses two hands to smite.
When your done with the whole celebacy thing let me know and I'll take you to the thread of her lovliness lenora.


TriOmegaZero wrote:
Pics. It happened.

That's one way of smiting the infernal. Just look how satisfied she is.


TriOmegaZero wrote:
Pics. It happened.

I gonna need to sit down and have a talk with my wayward succubus, a Demon Queen to disloyal minion sort of talk.


Morally confused Paladin wrote:
"Evil ladies need love too."

Heh. Reminds me of the scene in Above the Law when the pimp strolls up to Pam Grier and starts layong on his patter -- she flashes her badge and he says "Woah! You know, lady cops need boyfriends too, but, uh, you have a nice day just the same!"


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Kirth Gersen wrote:
Morally confused Paladin wrote:
"Evil ladies need love too."
Heh. Reminds me of the scene in Above the Law when the pimp strolls up to Pam Grier and starts layong on his patter -- she flashes her badge and he says "Woah! You know, lady cops need boyfriends too, but, uh, you have a nice day just the same!"

Fat chicks need loving too, they just have to pay.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

Can a paladin tap that fine succubass?

Is it aginn his alingment?
You gotta hit that, rite?

If he legally marries her, then yes.

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Paladin loves on some fine succubus All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.