Do these pants make my butt look evil?


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 51 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Just asking...


Sexy sexy evil.

Dark Archive

Yes.


On the contrary, they look fabulous! But if you just bend every so slightly to the right so I can be certain.


BOING!!!


Rogue Rogue Derpy Der wrote:
Do these pants make my butt look evil?

No, it's all that junk in your trunk. Or that cursed "Black-Eyes" Girdle of Lady Lumps you're wearing.


Rogue Rogue Derpy Der wrote:
Do these pants make my butt look evil?

If I were a paladin I'm like to smite that!


Mr. Fishy does not wear the pants. Mr. Fishy is the commando. Mr. Fishy likes to let his tail fin breath.


I will just have to steal those.


Perhaps you should be accentuating with these?


"Umm assless spandex chaps, I am gonna say yes"


You Air Breathers are obsessed with your tail fins.

>Mr. Fishy threw up a little.<


I'm confused! Is the fish wearing pants now?


Mr. Fishy is the commando.


Like Snake Eyes?


Yes they do!


Now you must kick a puppy and seduce a Paladin.


Creepy Puppet wrote:
Like Snake Eyes?

NO! Snake eyes is a ninja.

Mr. Fishy is Nekid!


Mr.Fishy wrote:
Creepy Puppet wrote:
Like Snake Eyes?

NO! Snake eyes is a ninja.

Mr. Fishy is Nekid!

"I thought ya had a thong?"


Mr.Fishy wrote:
Creepy Puppet wrote:
Like Snake Eyes?

NO! Snake eyes is a ninja.

Mr. Fishy is Nekid!

When he first started out, he was a commando. It was only later on that he was revealed to be a ninja.


Demon Lord of Tribbles wrote:
Mr.Fishy wrote:
Creepy Puppet wrote:
Like Snake Eyes?

NO! Snake eyes is a ninja.

Mr. Fishy is Nekid!

"I thought ya had a thong?"

Mr. Fishy is not a blue super freak. Mr. Fishy is a Nekid Fishy. That why Mr. Fishy is always smiling. Mr. Fishy is floating around with his fishy junk out.


Does that make you evil or good, Mr. Fishy?


I've got a +5 holy cold iron flyswatter I'll be using to smite that backside unless you settle-down young man!


Auntie Paladin wrote:
I've got a +5 holy cold iron flyswatter I'll be using to smite that backside unless you settle-down young man!

"Oh! Oh! Me next! Me next!"


Rogue Rogue Derpy Der wrote:
Does that make you evil or good, Mr. Fishy?

It depends, is he asleep?


Rogue Rogue Derpy Der wrote:
Does that make you evil or good, Mr. Fishy?

We know Mr. Fishy is evil. How do we know this you might ask? Well when we put that Holy Water in his tank it bubbled. Didn't hurt him any, he had ate enough Trolls, but it did bubble.


Mr.Fishy wrote:
Mr. Fishy is a Nekid Fishy.

Needs more humping.


Better check mine.

::Vogue; vogue::


I will gladly check your.............


Obnoxsexxi Drowess wrote:

Better check mine.

::Vogue; vogue::

You could kill a wyvern-riding baby goblin with that!

Dark Archive

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

You know what I've been wondering for now decades, ever since I started playing D&D and then Pathfinder: why are there no magic pants? We've got cloaks, belts, shirts, boots, gloves, just about every article of clothing ever has been present as an enchanted item, BUT NO PANTS? Where are the magic pants?!?

(I had a monk player who wanted to replace the pockets of his pants with Bags of Holding, so he did it... then we had an incident where he wanted to put the shiny suit of armor they found into his pocket, and that was when the animate object spell went off, so he was fighting with this animated suit of armor, trying to cram it into his Pants of Holding... I need to go try and write up a Kobold Quarterly article or something. "The Christmas Tree Has No Pants!")

Edit: OK, I just checked my 2e Encyclopedia Magica index. There are NO magical pants in the history of OD&D, 1e, or 2e. No trousers, pants, breeches, drawers, pantaloons, overalls, shorts, nothing. Wow do I need to write this article. Or else somebody who's a better author than I needs to write it.


Auntie Paladin wrote:
I've got a +5 holy cold iron flyswatter I'll be using to smite that backside unless you settle-down young man!

"Auntie Paladin?" I think you're just George Bush in Barbara's wig!

Liberty's Edge

Treppa wrote:
Auntie Paladin wrote:
I've got a +5 holy cold iron flyswatter I'll be using to smite that backside unless you settle-down young man!
"Auntie Paladin?" I think you're just George Bush in Barbara's wig!

I thought it was Val Kilmer in drag...


Studpuffin wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Auntie Paladin wrote:
I've got a +5 holy cold iron flyswatter I'll be using to smite that backside unless you settle-down young man!
"Auntie Paladin?" I think you're just George Bush in Barbara's wig!
I thought it was Val Kilmer in drag...

Now, that's evil!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

No, but it does make you look fat. And that is fat with a big old fat F.


Let me see if I follow the logic...

They don't make my butt look evil, but they do make my butt look fat. Therefore, fat is not evil. Which means consuming corn syrup-laden products is actually good. So...paladins like corn syrup.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Rogue Rogue Derpy Der wrote:

Let me see if I follow the logic...

They don't make my butt look evil, but they do make my butt look fat. Therefore, fat is not evil. Which means consuming corn syrup-laden products is actually good. So...paladins like corn syrup.

I've been told that paladins also like cake. This comes from a very reliable source.


Kvantum wrote:
...why are there no magic pants?...

See the different magic pantaloons in the Baldur's Gate series for PC.

Rogue Rogue Derpy Der wrote:
...So...paladins like corn syrup.

The Order of the Nail prefers the term "corn sugar."

Liberty's Edge

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:


Rogue Rogue Derpy Der wrote:
...So...paladins like corn syrup.
The Order of the Nail prefers the term "corn sugar."

Order of the Nail

Order of the Rack
Is there an Order of the Rear? Those names are starting to sound like euphemisms to me.


Order of the Wood...


Order of the Succubus Cockatrice


Order of the ...cat

Order of the camel t...

Order of the depths...

can't find the right one.


Order of the Hatchet, silly rogue lord ...

*wheeze*

Anyone got a spare unfiltered cigarette?

Scarab Sages

Kvantum wrote:

You know what I've been wondering for now decades, ever since I started playing D&D and then Pathfinder: why are there no magic pants? We've got cloaks, belts, shirts, boots, gloves, just about every article of clothing ever has been present as an enchanted item, BUT NO PANTS? Where are the magic pants?!?

(I had a monk player who wanted to replace the pockets of his pants with Bags of Holding, so he did it... then we had an incident where he wanted to put the shiny suit of armor they found into his pocket, and that was when the animate object spell went off, so he was fighting with this animated suit of armor, trying to cram it into his Pants of Holding... I need to go try and write up a Kobold Quarterly article or something. "The Christmas Tree Has No Pants!")

Edit: OK, I just checked my 2e Encyclopedia Magica index. There are NO magical pants in the history of OD&D, 1e, or 2e. No trousers, pants, breeches, drawers, pantaloons, overalls, shorts, nothing. Wow do I need to write this article. Or else somebody who's a better author than I needs to write it.

There ya go.

Scroll to post 6.

Sovereign Court

Rogue Rogue Derpy Der wrote:
Do these pants make my butt look evil?

Assume the position.

You appear to have missed a bit when wiping.

Report to Bottom Hygiene Camp Stalag 17.


we need rules for magic pants. it's pretty hard to maintain modesty dominating combat in a kimono. especially with spinning roundhouse kicks and flashy acrobatics. mundane pants seem to disentigrate due to the speed of my movement. i am the goddess of all things feline and i demand that some wizard invents magic pants. so that i may maintain modesty when dominating combat in a kimono. i'm tired of having to devote a portion of my loli goddess powers to the magic skirt effect.


Many different magic pants.

Pants that give a bonus to dancing would be nice.

Or some weird bonus for martial arts?


The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:

Many different magic pants.

Pants that give a bonus to dancing would be nice.

Or some weird bonus for martial arts?

i agree. gi pants that increase the base critical threat range of a spinning roundhouse kick would be awesome. and for the record, i am an advanced (x5) nekogami rogue 20 monk 20 swordsage 20 master of the nine 5 shadow sun ninja 10 who appears to be a petite young japanese female due to my divine lifepsan. being a goddess is hard. i have to answer the prayers of every cat lover and feline entity. i have to be riddled by every sphinx. i have to watch my creations. i have several races to govern. and the last 3,631 years have been rather irksome. i have to protect my worshippers from those darn canines. and i have to deal with many bothersome older sisters that are after my position (i'm the youngest out of a litter of 50). of which i usurped from my father. life as a goddess is hard.


Shuriken Nekogami wrote:
The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:

Many different magic pants.

Pants that give a bonus to dancing would be nice.

Or some weird bonus for martial arts?

i agree. gi pants that increase the base critical threat range of a spinning roundhouse kick would be awesome. and for the record, i am an advanced (x5) nekogami rogue 20 monk 20 swordsage 20 master of the nine 5 shadow sun ninja 10 who appears to be a petite young japanese female due to my divine lifepsan.

As long as she is Hot and able to get into a club.


The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
Shuriken Nekogami wrote:
The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:

Many different magic pants.

Pants that give a bonus to dancing would be nice.

Or some weird bonus for martial arts?

i agree. gi pants that increase the base critical threat range of a spinning roundhouse kick would be awesome. and for the record, i am an advanced (x5) nekogami rogue 20 monk 20 swordsage 20 master of the nine 5 shadow sun ninja 10 who appears to be a petite young japanese female due to my divine lifepsan.
As long as she is Hot and able to get into a club.

due to my near childlike appearance, i get asked for identifcation a lot. usually followed by me giving the questioner a spinning roundhouse kick to the head at many times the speed of light. i get in through force. another disadvantage of ceasing to age right before puberty. i will admit that appearing to be 12 at the age of 3,631 years is not bad. it's a tradeoff i like. i love the bloodshed. i also like my deceptive appearances other advantages, such as hiding my presence, meal discounts, discounts on various activities and other things, in exchange for the drawback of being unable to pass off my divine wisdom. as i said, bloodshed is fun.

1 to 50 of 51 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Do these pants make my butt look evil? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.