Zahara's "Awakening" PbP - OOC Thread


Play-by-Post Discussion

51 to 100 of 108 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Male Aasimar Cleric Of Gorum 3 / Fighter 1

@ Zahara:

Will be busy with a doctors appointment tomorrow and its a 6 hour round trip drive to my appointment :p just to give you a heads up. Will try and post as often as time permits. Looking forward to it as well. =D


Opening headcount in the form of self description? I think so.

HERE we begin our journey..


Male Aasimar Cleric Of Gorum 3 / Fighter 1

@Zahara

Were we allowed to utilize flaws with our characters? like the ones out of unearthed arcana?


Male Impoverished Student 2/Amateur Chef 3

Yay :D

I'll put a more concise description of Atherton in his profile when I get a chance to write it.


Female Human Mother 3/Cake Decorator 1

I'll say yes, so long as you provide me with a link for reference


Male Impoverished Student 2/Amateur Chef 3

By the way, how long have we been on the ferry?

Silver Crusade

Male Human

having major internet problems will try to post tonight.


having major internet problems will try to post tonight.


Female Human Mother 3/Cake Decorator 1

No worries.

You have been on the rickety excuse for a vessel for about an hour. The ferryman is rowing casually as I will describe in my next post here in a few hours. There is very little room for movement, the lot of you are a much greater number than it is used to carrying at once.

The boarding point was a ridiculous distance away...will give a hefty post tonight.


Well tonight turned into this morning but I am responding albeit at work.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Nerd 5/Expert 1

Like to point out LostSoul that you don't qualify for Monkey Grip because you don't have a +1 BAB yet.


Female Human Mother 3/Cake Decorator 1

Still reviewing individual abilities, thanks


Male Impoverished Student 2/Amateur Chef 3

On a similar (and minor) note, I believe that Matril's profile lists him as being LE, which is a prohibited alignment for rogues.

Additionally, there are still a few minor alterations I need to make to Atherton's profile, which I will see to soon.

Silver Crusade

Male Human
Wandslinger wrote:
Like to point out LostSoul that you don't qualify for Monkey Grip because you don't have a +1 BAB yet.

would like to point out you still have another feat to pick :)

Human=1
Level=1
FTR=1

you have 2


Male Aasimar Cleric Of Gorum 3 / Fighter 1

Rogues can have any alignment ^^; or at least my paperback 3.5 player guide says that on page 50 ^^;;;; I checked too since i'm friggen surrounded by stabby rogues. But if I have a misprint or they errata-ed it I would like to know =D


Male "elf" rouge 1
Arctaris wrote:

On a similar (and minor) note, I believe that Matril's profile lists him as being LE, which is a prohibited alignment for rogues.

Additionally, there are still a few minor alterations I need to make to Atherton's profile, which I will see to soon.

Let me check that I didn't see that when making this character of course the rogue lvl was more for flavor and skills anyways as I am shifting over to lock for a bit

Also hey Kai I see we get along in both games that's nice I think both your characters are neat also wanna over see a duel why we get to land my character has the now almost unsupressable urge to poke lotsa holes in the person calling him a drow some one please stop me as a player I hate to do this but calling one of them a drow is at the top of the things to do to make his entire race hate you list and I'm not sure he will wait till we get to shore if womeone can talk him out of it then please do


Male Aasimar Cleric Of Gorum 3 / Fighter 1

Nice i didn't realize you were Finn until i started digging thru your aliases. Lmao

Ya i don't know if we will have time for a duel, all depends on our sneak dm lol.

Anyway off to bed see ya in a few =)


Male "elf" rouge 1

Atherton Dram. Hey thanks for the ooc tag thing I didn't know and some of the line coding doesn't show on my berry and I haven't done pbp in like 10 years so thank you again sir


Male Impoverished Student 2/Amateur Chef 3

I seem to remember something about rogues being unable to be of Lawful alignment, but I could be wrong.

No problem, I figured it would be useful information, since it helps keep information separated.


Female Human Mother 3/Cake Decorator 1

Postmonster ate last nights post...didn't realize it. I'll make up for it in about 4.5 hours and will post again tonight.


Male Impoverished Student 2/Amateur Chef 3

Who'd have thought that Atherton would be one of the more reasonable people in the party >.<
I sense that some people might be 'swinnin' wit' da fishies' soon, as it were XD

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Nerd 5/Expert 1

This could be interesting. Hope this doesn't devolve into party murdering.

Thanks for the heads up LostSoul, guess I need to be more observant.


Male "elf" rouge 1

Okay so rouges can be of any alignment even LG so says the book.

Next depending on when soekja is doing this I just stab him in the throat with my sword before he can finish drawing that's why I had it at his throat then we can roll int and see if he gets to finish pulling before I attack again if he waited till I set back down then stand up fight denesive and let the guards shoot his ass

I didn't want this to turn into a fight on the boat heck I would have settled for a nonleathal duel on land or an apology

Sorry Z we can do this however you want I would rather as a player avoid this but hey what happens happens heck if you want you can have something else happen to interupt this stupidness

Silver Crusade

Male Human

Please for the love someone grab us and seperate us......

Silver Crusade

Male Human
MaiMaltril wrote:
Sorry Z we can do this however you want I would rather as a player avoid this but hey what happens happens heck if you want you can have something else happen to interupt this stupidness

I concur. Was just responding to being threatened. and as far as the sword on the throat I said I stood with you and drew with you, so no neck free hit. :) but nice try :)


Male "elf" rouge 1
LostSoul wrote:
Please for the love someone grab us and seperate us......

Your soejka you did see that I put my sword away and sat back down said we could duel on land

If that don't work or some one don't pull us apart then my first action is to stab you as you go for your weapon.

I'm sorry


Male "elf" rouge 1

Okay fair enough so we'ed roll int. Then se who smacked who first and you sadly have the reach weapon

Silver Crusade

Male Human
MaiMaltril wrote:
Okay fair enough so we'ed roll int. Then se who smacked who first and you sadly have the reach weapon

Thats why I am kinda waiting on the DM to make some ruleings on where the init starts. I steped away from you as you brought the sword towards me, so thats not really combat (threatening yes combat no)until I attack you with the chain.


Male "elf" rouge 1

She said she will be here in a bit but I drew as part of the move action to stand you stood and then drew so your behind an action

Silver Crusade

Male Human
MaiMaltril wrote:
She said she will be here in a bit but I drew as part of the move action to stand you stood and then drew so your behind an action

Can't do that without a +1 BA bonus as we are both Rogues, no mustard. Or else I would have done that as well. sorry again


Male Aasimar Cleric Of Gorum 3 / Fighter 1

well the whole problem with the combat now is that it more or less translate as this. As I try to calm things down and push the blade away Soejka gets up and does his thing which totally negates what I did.

*As Mai stands and pulls his weapon, I also stand and then pull at something from underneath my cloak,

So no surprise round as Mai was waiting/wanting to fight. So his sheathing his blade is negate as well.

So Depending on the DM's ruling the feint and stuff will be round 1 or two if she see it as the first actions by soejka to be in 'surprise'.

Sorry i'm a stickler for text and as this being my second new pbp i just want to get this right lol. Not trying to be a jerk just going off what people have typed and the order in which it was posted. Now if you had waited for him to sit down and not be looking at you it would a surprise round when he got sucker punched with a chain xD.

I'd love to seperate you guys but I think we are on some sort of launch and too much more commotion might just capsize us lol. Besides that this is going to be awesome to watch xD

Silver Crusade

Male Human
Vitarri Tyrim wrote:
Besides that this is going to be awesome to watch xD

lol

I will be on later have an in person game to go to @ 5 l8r.


Female Human Mother 3/Cake Decorator 1

If mai threatening you Vitarri was claimed to be a surprise round, that's a no go. he threatened and withdrew. You are therefore aware of hostile intent by the time, if it happens, that he makes an attack. No surprise round.

And our guard will have something to say about this. I was held up by the storm but am posting that shortly.

Just be aware that you are on a rickety vessel. It's already lurching in the water and should the guard be forced to stand, all standing players will be making balance checks every round...

Silver Crusade

Male Human

So, can I or cant I stand as he does, and pull my weapon as he does?

Also, where is everyone positioned on this 15 by 10 ft boat?

I personaly would have chosen to be on the oppisite side away from the guard.

What kind of Armor is the guard wearing?

Once I am fully informed I can make a better decision. Thanks.

On another note today is my little girls 1st birthday, so I will be on sporaticly.

We will be celebrateing this weekend so my posting will probably be nonexistant on Sat&Sun.


Female Human Mother 3/Cake Decorator 1

Chainmail for the guard. He's sitting at the bow with the ferryman.

And no, you can draw it quickly afterward, but it doesn't matter anyway unless we are on initiative. In which case it wouldn't be allowed anyway lol.


Male Impoverished Student 2/Amateur Chef 3

Backstory question for Zahara

Spoiler:
I'm finally getting a chance to do a full rewrite of Ath's backstory, and I was wondering if Nadine had sent him to kill the kingpin supposedly responsible for his lover's death (regardless of whether or not Nadine was responsible for her murder)?

Silver Crusade

Male Human
Zahara wrote:

Chainmail for the guard. He's sitting at the bow with the ferryman.

And no, you can draw it quickly afterward, but it doesn't matter anyway unless we are on initiative. In which case it wouldn't be allowed anyway lol.

Positions of everyone?


Male Aasimar Cleric Of Gorum 3 / Fighter 1

I'm thinking i'm somewhat near the ferryman so towards the center of the craft i think.

@ DM Going to be flying and working for most of the day today just to give you a heads up before i 'Disappear' on you for over half a day - a day

Silver Crusade

Male Human

I will check back once more tonight, but this weekend will be a no go as will not me near internet.

see ya Monday guys.

@ Zahara if it makes things easier I can just say that I pushed his weapon away from my throught in rage and said a couple of choice swears. To just move stuff along. I like roleplaying, but this is taking a bit to sort out.

Silver Crusade

Male Human

still nothing new, going to let you handle how ever Zahara have a great weekend will post on Monday.

Silver Crusade

Male Human

wil wait for you to post Zahara

Silver Crusade

Male Human

will wait for you to post Zahara


Male "elf" rouge 1

Bump hey Z you out there??


Male Aasimar Cleric Of Gorum 3 / Fighter 1

There was a storm a few days ago where she lived I think =/

Hopefully she shows back up xD


Male "elf" rouge 1
Vitarri Tyrim wrote:

There was a storm a few days ago where she lived I think =/

Hopefully she shows back up xD

Well I emailed her and got nothing so idk hope she comes back


Female Human Mother 3/Cake Decorator 1

Hey guys, sorry about that. All is resolved now. I am now ready to post about every other night with no hiccups. Apologies for the delay. I've posted now, and will be ready tomorrow night also if you're ready as well. Otherwise I can stick to every two days.


Male Aasimar Cleric Of Gorum 3 / Fighter 1

I'm lurking here abouts~ Dunno about the others but the emo-assimar is here ^^d

I know malmitarri is around as well if not i can assail him in the other pbp were in xD.


Male Impoverished Student 2/Amateur Chef 3

I'm still here as well.

Silver Crusade

Male Human

Here, will post tonight.


Male Impoverished Student 2/Amateur Chef 3

So...does anyone know who the person who posted on the game thread is? Some mystery surprise player from Zahara perhaps?

51 to 100 of 108 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Zahara's "Awakening" PbP - OOC Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.