BANNED!


Forum Games

201 to 250 of 13,155 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Gruumash is banned for piracy. Go walk the plank!


Plunging Forward is banned for helping Grummash mention piracy yet one more time. Oh wait, I just made it four consecutive posts! Nooooo!

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

You are ALL banned.

The Exchange

Gary Teter is banned for having too many eyes. *ducks for cover*

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Wrath is banned by being pulled into the gravity well of Gary's banning.


Whoever stole all the 'dots' is banned.


Xabulba wrote:
Phillip0614 is banned for not being the original.

Bob was banned for lurking in high school grils room's.

The Exchange

Xabulba wrote:
Xabulba wrote:
Phillip0614 is banned for not being the original.
Bob was banned for lurking in high school grils room's.

Xabulba is banned for sounding too similar to a Starwars prequel movie character.


Whited Sepulcher is banned for his impossibly sexy MOO-stache!

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2015 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16

Ziesstra BANNED for bad puns. Unforgivable!


Charlie Bell is banned for no hair.

The Exchange

Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord is banned for using the correct spelling of the word rogue rather than taking the chance to upset a large number of folk on these boards. Banned!


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Wrath is banned for being so angry all the time.


Gruumsh is banned because I just stole his ship. And he's also in the water now. I stole it right from under his feet. Fear the jester ninja and his cap of stealth with bells on!


Kajehase wrote:
Wrath is banned for being so angry all the time.

Kajehase is banned because I keep thinking of bunnies when I see his name (Hase = Bunny in German)


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

KaeYoss and all of Germany is banned for not handing back Wismar when the loan-period was over.


Kajehase wrote:
KaeYoss and all of Germany is banned for not handing back Wismar when the loan-period was over.

Kajehase is banned for being dry-docked so long he has severe dry-rot.


Moorluck is banned for being in the wrong party.


Xabulba wrote:
Moorluck is banned for being in the wrong party.

Xabulba is banned for looking like he got the authentic Skeletor make-over kit from The Home Shopping Network.


KaeYoss wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Wrath is banned for being so angry all the time.
Kajehase is banned because I keep thinking of bunnies when I see his name (Hase = Bunny in German)

KaeYoss banned for banning my KingMaker GM


Elsbeth Volarius wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Wrath is banned for being so angry all the time.
Kajehase is banned because I keep thinking of bunnies when I see his name (Hase = Bunny in German)

KaeYoss banned for banning my KingMaker GM

Elsbeth is banned for the following reasons,

Not Banning me.
Banning KaeYoss, who was already banned.
Not taking advantage of your DMs moment of vulnerability to sneek a peak at the adventure.
And having a gender neutral name but a hot avi.


Lord President Moorluck wrote:
Elsbeth Volarius wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Wrath is banned for being so angry all the time.
Kajehase is banned because I keep thinking of bunnies when I see his name (Hase = Bunny in German)

KaeYoss banned for banning my KingMaker GM

Elsbeth is banned for the following reasons,

Not Banning me.
Banning KaeYoss, who was already banned.
Not taking advantage of your DMs moment of vulnerability to sneek a peak at the adventure.
And having a gender neutral name but a hot avi.

Lord President Moorluck banned for not knowing Elsbeth is a common half elven female name. And for thinking he is a president.


Elsbeth is banned for allowing all other banning reasons to be used up by Moorluck.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Kobold Cleaver is banned for not doing his bit to propel the new Thea Gilmore album up the charts.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
Elsbeth Volarius wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Wrath is banned for being so angry all the time.
Kajehase is banned because I keep thinking of bunnies when I see his name (Hase = Bunny in German)

KaeYoss banned for banning my KingMaker GM

I'm GM-ing a Kingmaker campaign? Cool. Am I any good, and where am I doing it? Oh eait, he's banned other people too. Darn it!

Elsbeth banned for confusing me (not hard to do, me being a blonde and all).


Kajehase wrote:


I'm GM-ing a Kingmaker campaign? Cool. Am I any good, and where am I doing it? Oh eait, he's banned other people too. Darn it!

Elsbeth banned for confusing me (not hard to do, me being a blonde and all).

Kajehase banned for not being able to remember if he is GMing a game or not...and you should be thankful i stopped using italian.( Great nagai here, had to change main avatar name )


Wrath wrote:
Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord is banned for using the correct spelling of the word rogue rather than taking the chance to upset a large number of folk on these boards. Banned!

And since i mentioned it in a previous banning....Wrath is banned for not allowing me to start his Kingmaker game at lvl 20,while leaving the other PC's at lvl 1


Elsbeth Volarius is banned for being a munchkin.


Geistlinger wrote:
Elsbeth Volarius is banned for being a munchkin.

Geistlinger is banned for actually paying for that avatars haircut.


Lord President Moorluck is banned for dissing the 'do.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Everyone who posted after me is banned for missing the opportunity to ban me.


Oh, hush, Reckless; we were just luring you into a false sense of security..... BANNED!

Also Geistlinger is banned for having a name that reminds me of "gunslinger", and I loathe the American Old West setting.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Ziesstra Tsarran is banned for banning someone without using a whiff of innuendo in her post.


Kajehase wrote:
Ziesstra Tsarran is banned for banning someone without using a whiff of innuendo in her post.

I know. It's true. *covers eyes with hand*

Don't judge me!


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

BANNED for clearly having forgotten the point of this thread.


Kajehase wrote:
BANNED for clearly having forgotten the point of this thread.

Banned for using Mammy Grauls used undies for a sail. :S

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2015 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16

Moorluck BANNED for making me think about Mammy Graul's unmentionables. MIND BLEACH PLEASE


Charlie Bell wrote:
Moorluck BANNED for making me think about Mammy Graul's unmentionables. MIND BLEACH PLEASE

Charlie Bell is banned for not having Brain Bleach handy!!!


The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
Charlie Bell wrote:
Moorluck BANNED for making me think about Mammy Graul's unmentionables. MIND BLEACH PLEASE
Charlie Bell is banned for not having Brain Bleach handy!!!

Crimson Jester is BANNED because "Rogue Lords" are so cliché.


KaeYoss wrote:
The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
Charlie Bell wrote:
Moorluck BANNED for making me think about Mammy Graul's unmentionables. MIND BLEACH PLEASE
Charlie Bell is banned for not having Brain Bleach handy!!!
Crimson Jester is BANNED because "Rogue Lords" are so cliché.

KaeYoss BANNED for dressing in drag as Harley Quinn.

Scarab Sages

Lord President Moorluck wrote:
KaeYoss BANNED for dressing in drag as Harley Quinn.

Lord President Moorluck BANNED for sullying the thread with that name!


Aberzombie is banned for tasting foul.


Macaroni Slaad is banned for trying to place eggs in place they SHOULD NOT GO.


The Admiral Jose Monkamuck banned for too long sideburns.

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

Ironicdisaster is banned for being both ironic and a disaster.


Adam Daigle banned for having a really weird avatar. (Seriously! Is that a mantis?

Plus, Ironic disaster banned for not using a blank. Plus, for having a name I always read as Iconic Disaster.

The Exchange

[shuffles in to place target]

[/shuffle out]


KaeYoss wrote:

Adam Daigle banned for having a really weird avatar. (Seriously! Is that a mantis?

Plus, Ironic disaster banned for not using a blank. Plus, for having a name I always read as Iconic Disaster.

KaeYoss is banned for not knowing that a mantis religiosa or praying mantis is a bug. Oh, and the state insect of Connecticut.

ReckNBall isn't banned because I'm curious to see what it'll do next.


The Jade is banned for having a soft banhammer when it comes to ReckNBall.

( On a side note, was "soft banhammer" enough innuendo? No? It's been a busy day for me; I might be a bit off I'm afraid...)

Sovereign Court

Ziesstra is banned for using a 50+ point buy for the ability scores on her profile.

201 to 250 of 13,155 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / BANNED! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.