>>Ask *James Jacobs* ALL your Questions Here!<<


Off-Topic Discussions

44,751 to 44,800 of 78,524 << first < prev | 891 | 892 | 893 | 894 | 895 | 896 | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Creative Director

Steven "Troll" O'Neal wrote:
What's the deal with Merfolk in Golarion?

They have a plan. They don't know it though.

More to the point, I have a plan for them but I'm not ready to reveal all those details quite yet.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dragon78 wrote:

1)Will the "Bio-tech" found in the Iron Gods AP volume 4 be useable by the PCs( and humanoids in general)?

2)Will the Technology guide book have rules for space ships? If so will it have different kinds of space ships?

3)Will the last hardcover of the year be revealed at Paizo Con, Gen Con, or before those two?

4)When will we find out more about the People of the Stars book? Is it a race book, or a general players guide, or both?

5)Are we getting any more monster revisited books this year?

6)Are Kaiju born, created, or both? Do Kaiju ever form mated pairs or reproduce asexually?

7)Will Warpriest have to choose a deity like clerics?

1) Maybe. Not without disadvantages, I suspect. It's certainly not intended to be something most humanoids would desire.

2) Nope. Space travel enables Iron Gods, but is not a PART of Iron Gods. What we do with space ships will be largely handled as part of the adventure backgrounds and location features, not as specific rules PCs can use.

3) Probably Gen Con, but the actual timing of that is up to Erik, not me.

4) We'll have more about it later, but you can infer plenty from the fact that it uses the same naming scheme as something like "People of the North" and NOT "Blood of the Moon."

5) We haven't announced any yet, but the office of expectation management suggest you not anticipate any more monster revisited books anytime soon.

6) It varies from kaiju to kaiju.

7) In the core rules, no. It's worded like the cleric is in the core rules. On Golarion, yes, I hope tehy will. Another battle lost by me.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
donato wrote:
I plan on creating a city for a homebrew soon. How do you go about creating the map of a city for a print product? Any tips for creating a new city or mapping in general?

Most of my notes on how to build cities and maps can be found in the GameMastery Guide and in a more extensive detailed version in Wizard of the Coast's "Dungeon Master's Guide II" for 3.5.

Basically, I start by sketching the basic shape of the terrain the city's located in on graph paper, then count up the squares to determine what scale makes sense for the proper population density, then I start drawing buildings and streets and features. Creating the map for a city takes a long time, but as I create it, I'm also deciding on what buildings are what and all that.

The printed in the product version is done by a professional artist/cartographer, working off of my map turnover... although my city maps tend to be pretty detailed, and often there's some detail lost in that transition, alas, in exchange for making the map pleasing to look at.


James-

If you could redo Golarion's economy, would you move away from a gold based system (a la the D&D legacy), or do you think things work fine as is, and the commonality of gold in the campaign world shouldn't be compared to our RW gold standard?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Cthulhudrew wrote:

James-

If you could redo Golarion's economy, would you move away from a gold based system (a la the D&D legacy), or do you think things work fine as is, and the commonality of gold in the campaign world shouldn't be compared to our RW gold standard?

I probably would not. It's a system that us gamers have had decades to get used to, and changing it just complicates things, in my opinion.

AKA: Things work fine as they are. Gold pieces are one of the ways the setting feels "fantasy."


James Jacobs wrote:

The Dragon subdomain is not inherently aligned to any alignment, in any event.

ok got a new question for you,

what would Apsu you have for Inquisitions?like in the list of Inquisitions it shows certain Deities that can be attached to it,

I had a concept for my inquisitor of being an agent to track down the worshippers of the chromatic dragons and of the Dark Tapestry

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Omians wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:

The Dragon subdomain is not inherently aligned to any alignment, in any event.

ok got a new question for you,

what would Apsu you have for Inquisitions?like in the list of Inquisitions it shows certain Deities that can be attached to it,

I had a concept for my inquisitor of being an agent to track down the worshippers of the chromatic dragons and of the Dark Tapestry

I would say that Justice, Order, Truth, and Valor all work pretty well for an inquisitor of Apsu... but inquisitions aren't really as tied down to deities as are domains. If you want another one you just need your GM's permission.


James Jacobs wrote:
Omians wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:

The Dragon subdomain is not inherently aligned to any alignment, in any event.

ok got a new question for you,

what would Apsu you have for Inquisitions?like in the list of Inquisitions it shows certain Deities that can be attached to it,

I had a concept for my inquisitor of being an agent to track down the worshippers of the chromatic dragons and of the Dark Tapestry

I would say that Justice, Order, Truth, and Valor all work pretty well for an inquisitor of Apsu... but inquisitions aren't really as tied down to deities as are domains. If you want another one you just need your GM's permission.

i guessed they are not as tied, i wanted to see if there could be takeable inquisitions with him, though i do like a breath weapon power heh

Any thought Of adding more weapon proficancys to inquitions like the black powder one that gives firearms?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Omians wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Omians wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:

The Dragon subdomain is not inherently aligned to any alignment, in any event.

ok got a new question for you,

what would Apsu you have for Inquisitions?like in the list of Inquisitions it shows certain Deities that can be attached to it,

I had a concept for my inquisitor of being an agent to track down the worshippers of the chromatic dragons and of the Dark Tapestry

I would say that Justice, Order, Truth, and Valor all work pretty well for an inquisitor of Apsu... but inquisitions aren't really as tied down to deities as are domains. If you want another one you just need your GM's permission.

i guessed they are not as tied, i wanted to see if there could be takeable inquisitions with him, though i do like a breath weapon power heh

Any thought Of adding more weapon proficancys to inquitions like the black powder one that gives firearms?

Not really. Inquisitions are pretty much self-contained at this point. No plans to expand on them, really.


fair enough and thank you for your time answering my questions, ill probably have more in the future


1)What are the odds of getting a Kaiju revisited or Kaiju unleashed type book?

2)So even though each Kaiju has it's own unique origin, the real mystery is that all kaiju have some strange connection with each other?

3)Any chance that one of the Iron gods or the A.I. would be like the red queen from the resident evil movies? or Mother Brain from Metroid?

4)So the Biotech in this will be bad idea or down right dangerous for players to use?

5)What are top 5 favorite cleric domains?

6)So in the Iron Gods volume 4 we will find out more about the dominion of the black, correct?

7)What are your top 5 favorite sorcerer bloodlines?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

If someone used the new Weapon Versitality feat to make a one-handed weapon do piercing damage that normally doesn't (like a longsword, for the sake of argument) would that weapon then be useable with a duelist's class features? I imagine, since apparently Dervish Dance allows scimitars to work in this way, that the answer'd be yes, but I'd like some official confirmation one way or the other.


At the back of all of the companion books I've noticed the catch phrase "Would you like to know more?"

Is this a subtle nod to the old Starship Troopers film? And if so...
I'm doing my part!

Dark Archive

James, are you too busy to answer right now? ;)

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dragon78 wrote:

1)What are the odds of getting a Kaiju revisited or Kaiju unleashed type book?

2)So even though each Kaiju has it's own unique origin, the real mystery is that all kaiju have some strange connection with each other?

3)Any chance that one of the Iron gods or the A.I. would be like the red queen from the resident evil movies? or Mother Brain from Metroid?

4)So the Biotech in this will be bad idea or down right dangerous for players to use?

5)What are top 5 favorite cleric domains?

6)So in the Iron Gods volume 4 we will find out more about the dominion of the black, correct?

7)What are your top 5 favorite sorcerer bloodlines?

1) 12%

2) That is indeed still a mystery.

3) You'll have to wait and see.

4) In that it's not built by humans for humans, yes.

5) Depends who you ask and what their agenda is.

6) You'll find out more about the Dominion of the Black in all six volumes to a certain extent, but yes, part 4 will have the most info.

7) Abyssal, Fey, Arcane, Destined, and Starsoul

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Archpaladin Zousha wrote:
If someone used the new Weapon Versitality feat to make a one-handed weapon do piercing damage that normally doesn't (like a longsword, for the sake of argument) would that weapon then be useable with a duelist's class features? I imagine, since apparently Dervish Dance allows scimitars to work in this way, that the answer'd be yes, but I'd like some official confirmation one way or the other.

If you want "official confirmation" you'll need to ask on the rules forum where the question can be FAQed. Getting an answer from me will only cause internet arguments.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

6 people marked this as a favorite.
Loros wrote:

At the back of all of the companion books I've noticed the catch phrase "Would you like to know more?"

Is this a subtle nod to the old Starship Troopers film? And if so...
I'm doing my part!

Well done, citizen!

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Cr500cricket wrote:
James, are you too busy to answer right now? ;)

I was when you asked the question 35 minutes ago.


Are there any campaign settings that do not have arcane magic but only have divine magic?(magic only comes from the gods and stuff like that)

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
xavier c wrote:
Are there any campaign settings that do not have arcane magic but only have divine magic?(magic only comes from the gods and stuff like that)

I'm sure there are. Krynn (Dragonlance) kinda feels this way. Of course, the distinction between "arcane" and "divine" breaks down and means entirely different things in different games... even in different editions of D&D.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
James Jacobs wrote:
Steven "Troll" O'Neal wrote:
What's the deal with Merfolk in Golarion?
They have a plan. They don't know it though.

So Merfolk are Cylons! I knew it! ;)


David knott 242 wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Steven "Troll" O'Neal wrote:
What's the deal with Merfolk in Golarion?
They have a plan. They don't know it though.

So Merfolk are Cylons! I knew it! ;)

On the subject of Merfolk:

I'm playing an evil, Dagon worshipping Merfolk Bard in a Skulls & Shackles campaign. I've pored over all the Golarion related Merfolk/Dagon information I could find but still feel she could use a little more flesh.

Do you feel comfortable recommending some reading material on the Merfolk subject?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

WickedBlender wrote:
David knott 242 wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Steven "Troll" O'Neal wrote:
What's the deal with Merfolk in Golarion?
They have a plan. They don't know it though.

So Merfolk are Cylons! I knew it! ;)

On the subject of Merfolk:

I'm playing an evil, Dagon worshipping Merfolk Bard in a Skulls & Shackles campaign. I've pored over all the Golarion related Merfolk/Dagon information I could find but still feel she could use a little more flesh.

Do you feel comfortable recommending some reading material on the Merfolk subject?

Beyond what we may have said in an article about the seas of the region in Skull & Shackles, we haven't really said much at all about merfolk yet. So there's really not a lot to recommend as far as reading material. Especially since what we DO have is more GM appropriate than it is player appropriate.


Would it be appropriate for merfolk/skum to be pulling a long con to take over the surface folk, like the merlings in a Song of Ice and Fire.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Alex Smith 908 wrote:
Would it be appropriate for merfolk/skum to be pulling a long con to take over the surface folk, like the merlings in a Song of Ice and Fire.

Maybe.

Liberty's Edge

James, which would you say are the 5 more common faiths/philosophies of druids in Golarion?


I expect a lot of "Cosmic Horror eats 1D4 Investigators per round" jokes once the ACG release, do you?


In WotR, Minagho (a lilitu) has artwork that depicts an eyeless face, and horns that curve out of the side of her head.

However, the sample lilitu in the Worldwound book (the one dressed up as a fake priestess of Sarenrae) has the horns emerging from where the eyes would otherwise be.

Additionally, both the artwork for Minagho and the artwork in the Worldwound book depict lilitus with hooved feet and elven-like pointed ears, but the description ("eyeless, horned, snake-tailed but otherwise human") explicitly leaves out any mention of both qualities.

1) Which is more likely for the location of the horns on the average lilitu? Out of where the eyes would be, or out of the side of the head and leaving the face and "eyes" unblemished?

2) Could a lilitu in theory "carve out" eye sockets and eyes for herself? I ask in the context of using items like the Eyes of the Dragon, which have certain interactions with the eyes that a lilitu couldn't benefit from in her natural form. Or would an item like this actually create eyes temporarily while the magic item is in use ("because magic")?

3) Are the hooves supposed to be on all lilitus, or would one expect them to just be specific to Minagho and the depicted sample?

4) When an art order comes back slightly different to what was asked for, do you usually change the text to fit the art, or leave it as-is?


I have an idea for the Heroes of Magnimar contest but I'm worried that he won't be accepted since he's an urban druid and Magnimar's already got one. "Just pick another class" isn't a viable option since the character concept is based on at-will alter self. Any advice?

Contributor

If you were a Golarion deity, what ritual would your worshipers have to perform in order to acquire your Deific Obedience? Bonus points if you provide the benefits and boons of your obedience. ;-)


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hi James,

I know that you seem to dislike forum type questions but I'm more interested if I am looking at something from the wrong angle.

It is suggested in Ultimate Magic that Oath against Fiends is a good oath for Sarenrae. I don't see her as much as the holy smiting warrior type. Is this something that may have snuck through from older ideas from her and Taldor? Or should I think less about redemption themes and more about her binding and warring against Rovagug?

Thanks for everything...even if you don't wish to touch this with a 10' pole.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Paladinosaur wrote:

James, which would you say are the 5 more common faiths/philosophies of druids in Golarion?

1) Gozreh

2) Green Faith
3) Eldest
4) Elemental Lords/Elemental Planes
5) Animism

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Guy St-Amant wrote:

I expect a lot of "Cosmic Horror eats 1D4 Investigators per round" jokes once the ACG release, do you?

None whatsoever. Too obscure.

That said... that IS why I gave the Bestiary 4 incarnation of Cthulhu the cleaving claws ability that allows him to smash all targets in a 10 foot square. Which could indeed include 4 Medium investigators...

Paizo Employee Creative Director

AlgaeNymph wrote:
I have an idea for the Heroes of Magnimar contest but I'm worried that he won't be accepted since he's an urban druid and Magnimar's already got one. "Just pick another class" isn't a viable option since the character concept is based on at-will alter self. Any advice?

I'm actually not involved at all in picking the winners for that contest, nor am I going to offer advice to folks on how to "win" the contest. You'll have to make that decision on your own.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Alexander Augunas wrote:
If you were a Golarion deity, what ritual would your worshipers have to perform in order to acquire your Deific Obedience? Bonus points if you provide the benefits and boons of your obedience. ;-)

Designing obediances and boons isn't easy. It's actual work that involves a fair amount of rules-design and flavor creation, made even harder if the deity in question doesn't yet exist and thus has no flavor to inspire. And as a general rule, I try to avoid doing such design work in the form of messageboard posts, even "jokey" design work, since that type of thing can open floodgates of requests and other expectations I'd never EVER be able to fulfill.

On top of that, I'm not that good at self-promotion or talking myself up.

Therefore, I decline to answer this question.


What is your favorite 'guilty pleasure' food?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Seannoss wrote:

Hi James,

I know that you seem to dislike forum type questions but I'm more interested if I am looking at something from the wrong angle.

It is suggested in Ultimate Magic that Oath against Fiends is a good oath for Sarenrae. I don't see her as much as the holy smiting warrior type. Is this something that may have snuck through from older ideas from her and Taldor? Or should I think less about redemption themes and more about her binding and warring against Rovagug?

Thanks for everything...even if you don't wish to touch this with a 10' pole.

Sarenrae is absolutely a holy smiting warrior, ESPECIALLY when it comes to fighting agianst creatures like fiends or undead that are generally more trouble than they're worth to try to redeem. Remember, Sarenrae herself did a pretty iconic bit of fiend smiting when she smacked down Rovagug... that is, in fact, the MOST iconic fiend smiting in our world's religious histoyr, I would say, so if any religion would endorse an oath against fiends... it'd be Sarenrae.

On top of that, she's neutral good, which is the closest thing alignments get to "pure good" and thus the closest thing to a pure anti-fiend alignment there can be.

If a fiend wants to be redeemed, then a priest of Sarenrae would go all out in trying to make that happen and help the fiend. Same with an undead. But the fiend or undead would need to be the one to start that process rolling, NOT the Sarenite, who understands that fiends and undead are fond of using tactics like that to eke out just a few more chances to spread evil.

Swift resolution to combat is always a more desirable outcome than a long, drawn out fight, because the longer a fight lasts, the more opportunities there are for collateral damage and other unintended consequences. Thus... any thing that helps a worshiper of Sarenrae finish her fights against her church's most hated enemies (fiends and undead—those creatures generally incapable of redemption) is a good thing.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tels wrote:
What is your favorite 'guilty pleasure' food?

That changes... but right now I'd probably say Pop Tarts. They were my #1 comfort food to eat when I was recovering from gallbladder surgery.

Also up high on the list: Reeses peanut butter cups, dark chocolate salted caramel corn, Doritos, and coffee flavored It's-It ice cream sandwiches.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Alleran wrote:

In WotR, Minagho (a lilitu) has artwork that depicts an eyeless face, and horns that curve out of the side of her head.

However, the sample lilitu in the Worldwound book (the one dressed up as a fake priestess of Sarenrae) has the horns emerging from where the eyes would otherwise be.

Additionally, both the artwork for Minagho and the artwork in the Worldwound book depict lilitus with hooved feet and elven-like pointed ears, but the description ("eyeless, horned, snake-tailed but otherwise human") explicitly leaves out any mention of both qualities.

1) Which is more likely for the location of the horns on the average lilitu? Out of where the eyes would be, or out of the side of the head and leaving the face and "eyes" unblemished?

2) Could a lilitu in theory "carve out" eye sockets and eyes for herself? I ask in the context of using items like the Eyes of the Dragon, which have certain interactions with the eyes that a lilitu couldn't benefit from in her natural form. Or would an item like this actually create eyes temporarily while the magic item is in use ("because magic")?

3) Are the hooves supposed to be on all lilitus, or would one expect them to just be specific to Minagho and the depicted sample?

4) When an art order comes back slightly different to what was asked for, do you usually change the text to fit the art, or leave it as-is?

The original artwork in the Worldwound came in with about 34 seconds to spare before we had to go to print, and as such I had to content myself with it. Lilitu horns were always intended to work normal, and to come from the side or top of the head, because the whole POINT of the lilitu is that she has no eyes at all. Having her horns grow from her eyes ironically makes it look like the horns ARE her eyes, and that's incorrect.

They do have horned ears and hooved feet, though. The description itself is limited to 2 lines of text, and as such we can't fit every detail in there—that's why we try to illustrate our monsters as well so all those infos come across. Which is why it's so incredibly mind-numbingly soul-crushingly frustrating when the art comes in wrong and there's no time to fix it.

1) ALL lilitu have horns on their head, NOT from the eyes. The only exception would be lilitus that no one asks me about. I can live with that... but whenever I'm involved, I'll make sure in the future that it's right.

2) Nope. Some monsters simply lack the body parts to use items. Snakes can't wear boots, for example.

3) Yes. all lilitus have hooves.

4) If I can get the art to change, I always do so. In some cases, that's not an option, and I have to just swallow my frustrations and live with it. Sometimes I'll have the art simply killed entirely. I almost did this with the lilitu in Worldwound, but decided not to due to the fact that I also didn't have time to write and develop and edit replacement text for the missing art and because having one creature with no art would have looked more like an error than printing erroneous art.

The Exchange

Was just going through my old copy of Dragon Ecologies and noticed you're a fan of the Froghemoth. To be honest, I'm surprised WotC didn't squabble over letting Paizo use it. Were you pleasantly surprised? ;)

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Lincoln Hills wrote:
Was just going through my old copy of Dragon Ecologies and noticed you're a fan of the Froghemoth. To be honest, I'm surprised WotC didn't squabble over letting Paizo use it. Were you pleasantly surprised? ;)

The froghemoth, like many other creatures (the full list appears in the Bestiaries' separate OGLs at the back), was already let loose into the OGL world well over a decade ago with the release of the first Tome of Horrors—at that time, Clark was able to strike a deal with then Brand Manager of D&D Anthony Valterra and WotC to do stats for monsters that "Wizards of the Coast never had plans to update to 3rd edition."

Of course... there was more to it than that, particularly since at the same time, several of us at WotC were working on the 3rd edition Fiend Folio (myself included), and several of those monsters WotC supposedly never had plans to update to 3rd edition were already in the process of being updated to 3rd eidition. A classic case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand was doing.

In hindsight, though, I'm incredibly delighted that it worked out that way, since the monsters that got into later Monster Manuals and the Fiend Folio were NOT ever made open content. Things like the froghemoth were open content from that day forward, so when it came time for our own Bestiary, we didn't have to talk to WotC at all, nor did they have any ground to stand on to squabble over letting us use it... because they'd already granted that permission back with the publication of the first Tome of Horrors in the early 2000s.

In any event... the froghemoth appears in the Bestiary because I wanted him there, pretty much. One of the perks of being one of the people who gets to make the decision about what monsters go into a Bestiary and what ones don't is the froghemoth.


What makes the Froghemoth so cool? I love the creature but even I don't know why.


James Jacobs wrote:
I'm actually not involved at all in picking the winners for that contest, nor am I going to offer advice to folks on how to "win" the contest. You'll have to make that decision on your own.

Assuming it won't get you in trouble, would you be willing to direct to who I could ask?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Odraude wrote:
What makes the Froghemoth so cool? I love the creature but even I don't know why.

Everything about it, from its name to its stalked eyes to its tentacles to its mouth to the original art for it back in Expedition to the Barrier Peaks.


James Jacobs wrote:
Tels wrote:
What is your favorite 'guilty pleasure' food?

That changes... but right now I'd probably say Pop Tarts. They were my #1 comfort food to eat when I was recovering from gallbladder surgery.

Also up high on the list: Reeses peanut butter cups, dark chocolate salted caramel corn, Doritos, and coffee flavored It's-It ice cream sandwiches.

Pop Tarts, I'm kinda addicted to those.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

AlgaeNymph wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
I'm actually not involved at all in picking the winners for that contest, nor am I going to offer advice to folks on how to "win" the contest. You'll have to make that decision on your own.
Assuming it won't get you in trouble, would you be willing to direct to who I could ask?

No one; that's not the point of this contest. It wouldn't be fair, first of all, for an employee to offer any person advice and hints on how to win the contest.

The whole point of this contest is for someone to win on their own, in other words. As with most contests.

Sorry! :-(

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Guy St-Amant wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Tels wrote:
What is your favorite 'guilty pleasure' food?

That changes... but right now I'd probably say Pop Tarts. They were my #1 comfort food to eat when I was recovering from gallbladder surgery.

Also up high on the list: Reeses peanut butter cups, dark chocolate salted caramel corn, Doritos, and coffee flavored It's-It ice cream sandwiches.

Pop Tarts, I'm kinda addicted to those.

My favorites during the gallbladder recovery era were the frosted cinnamon/brown sugar ones. I'm off the diet in 8 days. I might have to celebrate with a pop tart.


James Jacobs wrote:
Guy St-Amant wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Tels wrote:
What is your favorite 'guilty pleasure' food?

That changes... but right now I'd probably say Pop Tarts. They were my #1 comfort food to eat when I was recovering from gallbladder surgery.

Also up high on the list: Reeses peanut butter cups, dark chocolate salted caramel corn, Doritos, and coffee flavored It's-It ice cream sandwiches.

Pop Tarts, I'm kinda addicted to those.

My favorites during the gallbladder recovery era were the frosted cinnamon/brown sugar ones. I'm off the diet in 8 days. I might have to celebrate with a pop tart.

Just one?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Thanks James,

That's cool to hear about her, she has been my favorite Pathfinder deity but I don't know enough about her. Does the new deity book give more insight or history to the core gods?

Edit: And I too loved the smores pop tarts for years.

Contributor

How is it that the beholder and mind flayer were excluded from the OGL, though dozens of other monsters created specifically for D&D (that is, not orcs or goblins, etc) were not?

44,751 to 44,800 of 78,524 << first < prev | 891 | 892 | 893 | 894 | 895 | 896 | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask *James Jacobs* ALL your Questions Here!<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.