>>Ask *James Jacobs* ALL your Questions Here!<<


Off-Topic Discussions

30,501 to 30,550 of 77,813 << first < prev | 606 | 607 | 608 | 609 | 610 | 611 | 612 | 613 | 614 | 615 | 616 | next > last >>

Hi James. I note that many of the players guides related to the core races have gone out of print (orcs, gnomes, elves, dwarves). Given the ISWG treatment of those races does not extend to 32 pages each, is it likely that we will see more Golarion specific material for those races in the future?


Alright, a more fair question this time ;)

Far Cry: Blood Dragon apparently has neon cyborg dinosaurs who shoot lasers from their eyes. Awesome or Super Awesome?


James Jacobs wrote:
Lemartes wrote:
Sutter for sure has some great material. Regarding Hermea, I for one would love an AP or at the very least a module where a party could adventure there. The setup as to why they are there could be one of many: invited, natives, sent to investigate etc. In the end do the pcs fight goldie, ally with him or whatever. Anyways thinking out loud. Any chance? :)

Never say never... but there's not a very good chance at all of a Hermea Adventure Path.

1) There's too many other locations I'm more interested in covering in an AP.

2) I'm not eager at all to officially state the dragon's alignment, since I'm afraid I'd have to pull out my Creative Director powers to make James Sutter sad. The alternative, making ME sad, is merely a confirmation of no AP, because unless I'm passionate and happy about an AP plot, it probably won't happen at all.

Oh well. Maybe just a module would be a better idea. As for picking the dragons alignment how about you don't? By this I mean it's up to any individual GM to decide or the GM is given a guideline based on the choices the dragon "makes" during the adventure and his alignment is decided via the guidelines at the end. Kind of a flip on the special game mechanics that are added to each AP in that it's more on the DM side of things. Granted still reacting to the players and vice versa. Again thinking out loud. Since this is unlikely how's the Numeria stuff coming along? Thanks. :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

1)Any chance of seeing some non-humanoid deities based on things such as plants, machines/constructs, oozes, etc.?

2)What are all the dragon deities and demi-powers in pathfinder?

3)Will we ever see a book that covers all gods/goddesses and demi-gods/goddesses for pathfinder?

4)While the Eldest are demi-gods of the first world, are there any fey who became a full up god/goddess?

5)Since Sheylin is a cat person, then it isn't uncommon for her to be worshipped by Catfolk, correct?

6)When Sheylin's brother left for the dark tapestry, was this before or after the events of earthfall?

7)What Deities were worshipped by the Azlanti both of the core 20 and the ones no longer around/active?


do we know why rovagug wants to destroy creation?

i know daemons hate mortals, so that's there reasoning.

Also in the devils book, it states that asmoedeous hates mortals because they ruined creation, and if he could he would kill all mortals or alter them in a fundemental ways.

why doesnt he team with the daemons? unlike rovagug they only want to kill all mortals, they are not chaotic, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that jazz.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

When your listing a magic weapons abilities is thier a usual way to go about it? Alphabetically, by bonus level/cost, or by whatever sounds good?

For example : +3 Cold Iron Holy Vicious Demon Bane Greatsword.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Alleran wrote:
You've said before that the Great Beyond has enough space for multiple cosmologies (e.g. Great Wheel, Great Tree, and so on). If, in these multiple cosmologies, Nocticula and Malcanthet were to encounter one another, in the inevitable power struggle that would ensue, who do you think would be most likely to wind up on top?

50/50 chance of either. And a 50/50 chance that either would deliberately "throw" that fight, probably.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Azaelas Fayth wrote:
If you had to choose 1 Real World Mythology to make a Pathfinder RPG Setting of which would you prefer?

Central American.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Alleran wrote:
As a question regarding the upcoming Mythic rules and the potential for characters to be able to grant spells, if you're able to say, can you say whether it will require a specific "Mythic Path" to grant spells to followers, or would it be possible for ANY Mythic character to do so, assuming they reach the required tier to grant spells (e.g. an Archmage path, Champion path, or even Trickster path could all grant spells)? As it stands, the easiest "fit" for granting spells seems to be Hierophant, but not all players will obviously want to go with that path.

Any Mythic character can learn how to grant spells. It's not a hierophant-only ability.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Midnight_Angel wrote:

Hello James,

What are the requirements an entity has to meet for gettings souls sent to herself by Pharasma?

Full deific status? In this case, no one worshipping e.g. a demon lord, or nascent demon lord, would get to his patron directly.

Demigod status? Ability to grant spells? Having a cult at all?

Cheers, and thanks!

Pretty much rulership over a planar realm.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Alan_Beven wrote:
Hi James. I note that many of the players guides related to the core races have gone out of print (orcs, gnomes, elves, dwarves). Given the ISWG treatment of those races does not extend to 32 pages each, is it likely that we will see more Golarion specific material for those races in the future?

Perhaps!

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Matrix Dragon wrote:

Alright, a more fair question this time ;)

Far Cry: Blood Dragon apparently has neon cyborg dinosaurs who shoot lasers from their eyes. Awesome or Super Awesome?

Awesomely Super Awesome.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Going back to the sacred animals, would Groetus' primary be a rabbit (because of his "moon" status, maybe even a ghost rabbit) a mole (due to his associations with ruins) or the Akata (I know they are aberrations but his followers can summon them and their alien nature fits him) ?


Do you like Greek mythology?
And which monster from greek mythology is your favorite?

Which Greek god is your favorite?

Which greek mythology monster not yet in pathfinder is your favorite?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Lemartes wrote:
Oh well. Maybe just a module would be a better idea. As for picking the dragons alignment how about you don't? By this I mean it's up to any individual GM to decide or the GM is given a guideline based on the choices the dragon "makes" during the adventure and his alignment is decided via the guidelines at the end. Kind of a flip on the special game mechanics that are added to each AP in that it's more on the DM side of things. Granted still reacting to the players and vice versa. Again thinking out loud. Since this is unlikely how's the Numeria stuff coming along? Thanks. :)

Whether its an AP or a module doesn't change a thing—we'd still need to stat the dragon up, and that means nailing down his alignment. As far as I'm concerned, not giving him an alignment is like not giving him an AC or a Will save. It's a plain and simple stat block error.

Golarion is after all a game world, and if there's something in the world we can't represent by rules, we either don't do it or we make new rules.

I this case we have rules already. I'm not gonna ignore them just to avoid a confrontation with James Sutter, who could very well convince me the dragon IS lawful good... as long as he does so with a stack of awesomely written words!

Paizo Employee Creative Director

ikarinokami wrote:

do we know why rovagug wants to destroy creation?

i know daemons hate mortals, so that's there reasoning.

Also in the devils book, it states that asmoedeous hates mortals because they ruined creation, and if he could he would kill all mortals or alter them in a fundemental ways.

why doesnt he team with the daemons? unlike rovagug they only want to kill all mortals, they are not chaotic, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that jazz.

The gods... including Rovagug... move in mysterious ways.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Rysky wrote:

When your listing a magic weapons abilities is thier a usual way to go about it? Alphabetically, by bonus level/cost, or by whatever sounds good?

For example : +3 Cold Iron Holy Vicious Demon Bane Greatsword.

There's no established rule there. I suspect the editors would prefer alphabetical, but I would prefer what ever order sounds the most lyrical when spoken out loud.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Dragon78 wrote:

1)Any chance of seeing some non-humanoid deities based on things such as plants, machines/constructs, oozes, etc.?

2)What are all the dragon deities and demi-powers in pathfinder?

3)Will we ever see a book that covers all gods/goddesses and demi-gods/goddesses for pathfinder?

4)While the Eldest are demi-gods of the first world, are there any fey who became a full up god/goddess?

5)Since Sheylin is a cat person, then it isn't uncommon for her to be worshipped by Catfolk, correct?

6)When Sheylin's brother left for the dark tapestry, was this before or after the events of earthfall?

7)What Deities were worshipped by the Azlanti both of the core 20 and the ones no longer around/active?

1) We've already done some of these. There are plant-based Eldest. There are ooze-based demon lords. There will be more.

2) Apsu and Dahak.

3) Not all, no. We've done one already—Gods & Magic. We may well do another big deity book some day for Golarion, but there's always more deities out there.

4) Unrevealed.

5) Simply holding cats as sacred does not mean catfolk worship you. I suspect the catfolk have their own relatively small pantheon. They live in southern Garund. If we ever do a gazetteer book for Southern Garund, we'll do a core 20 deities of that region similarly to how we did a core 20 for the Inner Sea and a core 20 for Tian Xia, and on that core 20 will likely be a new deity that's the patron of the catfolk.

6) Well, well before Earthfall. Earthfall's repurcussions, after all, is the event that more or less brought him back AS Zon-Kuthon.

7) We've not revealed the core 20 deities of Azlant, but we HAVE revealed many of them. That list appears in part 3 of Serpent's Skull.


Are the Peri as diverse as other outsider groups or are they just the flaming angel things in the bestiary?

Can we expect to see any more Kytons soon? They're my favorite...

Is there a grand Tome (or, you know, a normal list) of Pathfinder retcons at the Paizo offices?


Will there be more done about Apsu and Dahak? I really love the story behind them.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Albatoonoe wrote:

Are the Peri as diverse as other outsider groups or are they just the flaming angel things in the bestiary?

Can we expect to see any more Kytons soon? They're my favorite...

Is there a grand Tome (or, you know, a normal list) of Pathfinder retcons at the Paizo offices?

At this point, the peri are just the peri. We may expand them further... but I kinda like keeping them as just one creature, like the axiomites.

Yes.

No.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Odraude wrote:
Will there be more done about Apsu and Dahak? I really love the story behind them.

There will be eventually, yes.


James Jacobs wrote:
ikarinokami wrote:

do we know why rovagug wants to destroy creation?

i know daemons hate mortals, so that's there reasoning.

Also in the devils book, it states that asmoedeous hates mortals because they ruined creation, and if he could he would kill all mortals or alter them in a fundemental ways.

why doesnt he team with the daemons? unlike rovagug they only want to kill all mortals, they are not chaotic, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that jazz.

The gods... including Rovagug... move in mysterious ways.

How intelligent is Rovagug? Seems like he's about the same level as a rabid dog with brain damage. Can he speak or even understand a language? Is he cunning? And thanks for your last reply.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

You misses my question involving bunnies and akatas :l

Also have you thought anymore on the 4 horsemen sacred animals?


who or what was responsible for the creation of the first mortals? and why?

And what exactly is the purpose of mortal souls?

and why do neutral and evil Gods care in the least about mortals? God gods do, i assume because they are good.

but since God's don't really seem to dervive any benefit in the least from thier worshippers or the number of worshippers, and Gods in Glorion would seem to have power regardless of worshippers or even mortals were aware of thier existence or, why in the heck do they care at all?

heck the evil ones seem to have even stronger ties with mortals nations than the good ones.


James, I think you've stated at times you'd like to see iteratives replaced with automatic Vital Strike and it's Improved/Greater cousins as your BAB goes up. But then I noted other comments you made about how you didn't believe there was really a gulf in the efficacy of martial characters verus caster characters. Just wondering why your preference for modifying how the classes work in that regard? Also, beyond simply including Vital Strike by default at BAB +6 and such, what other changes would you make in your new system?
Oh yeah, and the starflight special ability, like shantaks have. What spell level do you think would be appropriate to grant that ability for a duration of up to 1 hour / level? I'm thinking 7th, maybe 8th.

Liberty's Edge

First off, I'd like to say thank you for putting yourself out there for the community.

Secondly, I am most curious if in your home campaign the events of The Jade Regent are canon, and if so, what theoretically has happened to The Rusty Dragon and Kaijitsu Manor?

Thanks.
-Vaz

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Lemartes wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
ikarinokami wrote:

do we know why rovagug wants to destroy creation?

i know daemons hate mortals, so that's there reasoning.

Also in the devils book, it states that asmoedeous hates mortals because they ruined creation, and if he could he would kill all mortals or alter them in a fundemental ways.

why doesnt he team with the daemons? unlike rovagug they only want to kill all mortals, they are not chaotic, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that jazz.

The gods... including Rovagug... move in mysterious ways.
How intelligent is Rovagug? Seems like he's about the same level as a rabid dog with brain damage. Can he speak or even understand a language? Is he cunning? And thanks for your last reply.

Rovagug is godlike in intelligence. Smarter than anything we've ever statted up and published by a significant degree.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Rysky wrote:

You misses my question involving bunnies and akatas :l

Also have you thought anymore on the 4 horsemen sacred animals?

If I missed a question, please re-post it.

I've not thought any more about the Horsemen and their animals. The obvious choice, though, is "Horse."

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
ikarinokami wrote:

who or what was responsible for the creation of the first mortals? and why?

And what exactly is the purpose of mortal souls?

and why do neutral and evil Gods care in the least about mortals? God gods do, i assume because they are good.

but since God's don't really seem to dervive any benefit in the least from thier worshippers or the number of worshippers, and Gods in Glorion would seem to have power regardless of worshippers or even mortals were aware of thier existence or, why in the heck do they care at all?

heck the evil ones seem to have even stronger ties with mortals nations than the good ones.

We haven't revealed who created mortals or why. The answer is different depending on who's creation myth you're referencing, in any event.

Souls exist to give mortals life and free will.

Whether or not we reveal what exactly gods get from mortals worshiping them and why they even care depends on if we ever do a "Divine Adventures" sourcebook, where we stat deities up. We have no plans to do so yet. In any event, as they say, gods move in mysterious ways. Part of mortals trying to figure the gods out is what faith is all about. It doesn't have answers—if it did, it would be science, not faith.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Cerberus Seven wrote:

James, I think you've stated at times you'd like to see iteratives replaced with automatic Vital Strike and it's Improved/Greater cousins as your BAB goes up. But then I noted other comments you made about how you didn't believe there was really a gulf in the efficacy of martial characters verus caster characters. Just wondering why your preference for modifying how the classes work in that regard? Also, beyond simply including Vital Strike by default at BAB +6 and such, what other changes would you make in your new system?

Oh yeah, and the starflight special ability, like shantaks have. What spell level do you think would be appropriate to grant that ability for a duration of up to 1 hour / level? I'm thinking 7th, maybe 8th.

By allowing martial characters to move around more, that lets them augment their attacks more often with various feats and combat maneuvers and the like. I wouldn't make many changes to the system itself, but I probably WOULD include a "how to run high-level adventures" section. A martial character's biggest advantage over a spellcaster is the fact that a martial character doesn't have to rest to regain his attacks. He can chop or sneak attack or whatever all day long without running out of resources, and if you feel like your spellcasters are running roughshod over your martial characters... try running a game where the PCs are forced to manage their resources more.

Starflight would probably be best suited at 8th level. The ability to teleport to other planets and galaxies is 9th level, so I don't want to make that much easier.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Vaziir Jivaan wrote:

First off, I'd like to say thank you for putting yourself out there for the community.

Secondly, I am most curious if in your home campaign the events of The Jade Regent are canon, and if so, what theoretically has happened to The Rusty Dragon and Kaijitsu Manor?

Thanks.
-Vaz

First off, thank you very much! :-)

Secondly, the events of Jade Regent are not canon in my home campaign, and actually, neither is Ameiko.

Ameiko is actually loosely based on one of my own PCs—a character named Lavinia Ameiko who was a master spy and diplomat type character who was in a Planescape game. She was, essentially, an Asian aasimar who had a kobold samurai cohort named Duke Chuko.

I kinda split Lavinia Ameiko's personality and class and all that between Ameiko Kaijitsu from Sandpoint and Lavinia Vanderboren from Sasserine.


How do view the pantheon of Glorion. As in do you veiw it in the light of I'm creating the religeon of the world(Glorion), or more I am a creating a myth, a story within the context of our "real" world.

I do agree that if one did view it as creating a religeon then it would be inapporiate to stat the Gods, while if it were a "myth making" endveour then stating of the Gods would be a natural outgrowth.

Do you take such things into consideration, religeon vs myth making when you consider what stories or how you treat the gods in paizo products? Do you feel one approach is better than another, or do you prefer some mix of both, and if so, how do you decide the balance between the two.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Okay repost time:

Going back to the sacred animals, would Groetus' primary animal be a rabbit (because of his "moon" status, maybe even a ghost rabbit), a mole (due to his associations with ruins), or the Akata (I know they are aberrations but his followers can summon them and their alien nature fits him) ?

And to the horse answer : har har ..... :3

Liberty's Edge

Mr. Jacobs, of all the villains you've run, who was your favorite and what was their crowning moment of villainy?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

soooo, Littlest Lovecraft. You have a hand in that?


Hi James, its a pleasure.

Now i'm a strong lore lover and was wondering if you could help detail the workings of magic and how spells are aquired and how mages, be they sorcerers, clerics, wizards etc work on their magical abilities to better them.
I.e from what I believe Intellect based mages gain power and aquire new spells through research, practise and study.

For Wisdom based users and Charisma based hower im a bit confused? For clerics do their gods gift them new spells due to faithful worship or something? What about Sorcerers? How do they gain spells and increase in power in Golarion and beyond? Of course rules wise its simply leveling up but this is a purely lore/setting/novel etc based question.

I'm interested in such as I'm planning on writing up my own pathfinder fanfic's and need knowledge on how magic actually works in the setting.

P.s sorry if I rambled on abit.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

ikarinokami wrote:

How do view the pantheon of Glorion. As in do you veiw it in the light of I'm creating the religeon of the world(Glorion), or more I am a creating a myth, a story within the context of our "real" world.

I do agree that if one did view it as creating a religeon then it would be inapporiate to stat the Gods, while if it were a "myth making" endveour then stating of the Gods would be a natural outgrowth.

Do you take such things into consideration, religeon vs myth making when you consider what stories or how you treat the gods in paizo products? Do you feel one approach is better than another, or do you prefer some mix of both, and if so, how do you decide the balance between the two.

I view it as a myth cycle for a fantasy world that takes inspiration in places from the real world or other fiction.

I don't think it's appropriate to stat the gods because that immediately tells everyone that they can be killed if your character's tough or lucky enough, and suddenly the gods lose all of their coolness.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Rysky wrote:

Okay repost time:

Going back to the sacred animals, would Groetus' primary animal be a rabbit (because of his "moon" status, maybe even a ghost rabbit), a mole (due to his associations with ruins), or the Akata (I know they are aberrations but his followers can summon them and their alien nature fits him) ?

And to the horse answer : har har ..... :3

Groetus would probably had something like a moth or bat, or maybe a wolf.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
oEmperorBob wrote:
Mr. Jacobs, of all the villains you've run, who was your favorite and what was their crowning moment of villainy?

Wow... that's kinda a tough one. Probably Obox-ob, when he convinced/tricked a player to become his avatar and thus removed that PC from the campaign and became an NPC under my control.

Although the point where someone tried to scry on Treerazer and Treerazer LOOKED BACK THROUGH THE SCRY HOLE at the PC was cool too.

OH! Maybe the time Demogorgon had Time Stop as a Spell Stowaway feat, and when Jason Nelson's character cast time stop to try to mess Demogorgon up with several blade barriers, all he did was put himself into a one-on-one deathmatch against the Prince of Demons. For 5 rounds. Demogorgon went first. He pretty much did a full attack action on Jason's character that ended up draining his Con to 0 and killed him, then the next round he opened a gate to the negative energy plane and kicked Jason's character's body into that plane before closing the gate. He then had 3 more rounds to move about and cast prep spells before he had to face the rest of the party. Good times.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Rysky wrote:
soooo, Littlest Lovecraft. You have a hand in that?

Nope; no hand at all.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Paige Stormblood wrote:

Hi James, its a pleasure.

Now i'm a strong lore lover and was wondering if you could help detail the workings of magic and how spells are aquired and how mages, be they sorcerers, clerics, wizards etc work on their magical abilities to better them.
I.e from what I believe Intellect based mages gain power and aquire new spells through research, practise and study.

For Wisdom based users and Charisma based hower im a bit confused? For clerics do their gods gift them new spells due to faithful worship or something? What about Sorcerers? How do they gain spells and increase in power in Golarion and beyond? Of course rules wise its simply leveling up but this is a purely lore/setting/novel etc based question.

I'm interested in such as I'm planning on writing up my own pathfinder fanfic's and need knowledge on how magic actually works in the setting.

P.s sorry if I rambled on abit.

For Charisma-based casters, think of their magic as inborn gifts. Superpowers, or mutant powers, if you will. They can just do magic. They were born that way.

For Wisdom-based casters, they get their ability to use magic from something beyond themselves—be it their deity, their belief, their conviction, or their faith.


James Jacobs wrote:
We've not revealed the core 20 deities of Azlant, but we HAVE revealed many of them. That list appears in part 3 of Serpent's Skull.

p.47, correct?


Voyd211 wrote:

Have you played Silent Hill?

If so, what do you think the monsters would be? I'm hesitant to say that they're outsiders, since they're from Silent Hill's world, but they're also born from thoughts, emotions and nightmares. I'm somehow inclined to think of them as fey.

They remind me a lot of Kytons.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Detect Magic wrote:
Voyd211 wrote:

Have you played Silent Hill?

If so, what do you think the monsters would be? I'm hesitant to say that they're outsiders, since they're from Silent Hill's world, but they're also born from thoughts, emotions and nightmares. I'm somehow inclined to think of them as fey.

They remind me a lot of Kytons.

Especially if you compare the Pendulums in SH3 to the Augur Kytons. Brrr...

Silver Crusade

James Jacobs wrote:
Ameiko is actually loosely based on one of my own PCs—a character named Lavinia Ameiko who was a master spy and diplomat type character who was in a Planescape game. She was, essentially, an Asian aasimar who had a kobold samurai cohort named Duke Chuko.

Chalk up another reason I really like that character. :D


James Jacobs wrote:
Azaelas Fayth wrote:
If you had to choose 1 Real World Mythology to make a Pathfinder RPG Setting of which would you prefer?
Central American.

Huh... That is interesting... Can I inquire as to why?

Also are you a Whovian(Doctor Who Fan)?

If you are:

And you had to pick an Alien Race to stat up to be used in a Pathfinder PC Race which would be your: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Choices?

What of the Enemy/Evil Aliens to stat up as Monsters or a NPC Race: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Choices?


James Jacobs wrote:
OH! Maybe the time Demogorgon had Time Stop as a Spell Stowaway feat, and when Jason Nelson's character cast time stop to try to mess Demogorgon up with several blade barriers, all he did was put himself into a one-on-one deathmatch against the Prince of Demons. For 5 rounds. Demogorgon went first. He pretty much did a full attack action on Jason's character that ended up draining his Con to 0 and killed him, then the next round he opened a gate to the negative energy plane and kicked Jason's character's body into that plane before closing the gate. He then had 3 more rounds to move about and cast prep spells before he had to face the rest of the party. Good times.

This has to be one of the most horrible things I've ever heard of happening to a player.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

AlgaeNymph wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
We've not revealed the core 20 deities of Azlant, but we HAVE revealed many of them. That list appears in part 3 of Serpent's Skull.
p.47, correct?

Sounds close.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Azaelas Fayth wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Azaelas Fayth wrote:
If you had to choose 1 Real World Mythology to make a Pathfinder RPG Setting of which would you prefer?
Central American.

Huh... That is interesting... Can I inquire as to why?

Also are you a Whovian(Doctor Who Fan)?

** spoiler omitted **

Because I've always been interested in those myth cycles—they're so much more spooky and violent and different than the "standard" D&D type deity pantheons.

And no, not a Whovian.

30,501 to 30,550 of 77,813 << first < prev | 606 | 607 | 608 | 609 | 610 | 611 | 612 | 613 | 614 | 615 | 616 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask *James Jacobs* ALL your Questions Here!<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.