>>Ask *James Jacobs* ALL your Questions Here!<<


Off-Topic Discussions

20,351 to 20,400 of 78,113 << first < prev | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Creative Director

JoelF847 wrote:

1) How much have you been using the Paizo Game Space? Have you been using it for any regular games/campaigns, or just testing it out? Do you have any thoughts about it you can share?

2) Similarly, how much have you played the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game? I was lucky enough to playtest during Paizo Con, and thought it was a blast!

1) I haven't used Paizo Game Space at all yet. It's not ready as far as I know for anything like that. I'm eager to see it in action though, because I kind of want to run some games for folks on it...

2) I've playtested the card game once (before it had pathfinder names and stuff in it) and have chatted quite a lot with Mike and the others who are creating it. Glad you enjoyed it! I think it's gonna end up being cool... and maybe even revolutionary. We'll see!


1)I was looking at the Bestiary 3 and noticed that the Taiga and Tor Linnorms were only 50ft in length even though they are colossul size. Is this a misprint? if so how long are they suposed to be.

2)Also why isn't regeneration not in the Linnorm's universal traits with the deathcurse, true seeing, and freedom of movement abilities?

3)Are there any non-unique Linnorms stronger then the Tor Linnorm?

4)Now that there are Linnorms of every CR of 14-21, will new ones be a different CR then what has been done or will you guys finally repeat the CR ratings already used?

5)Any reason why that the Tarn Linnorm is the only one that choses wether his breath weapon is a line or cone?

Dark Archive

I just watched Dinotopia again (the 3-part miniseries) and remembered how awesome it was. Have you seen Dinotopia? And if so, do you love it?


1)In the campaign setting book Magnimar city of monuments, page 43, it says that Milior Duvanti is LE Bard 13th level and a NE Rouge 6th level, so wich is it?

2)What are the odds of seeing humaniod intellegent dinosaur races(with or without racial HD)?

3)What movies have you seen recently? if you have seen any, what did you think of them?

4)Have you read Distant Worlds? if so What was your favorite planet(s)/moon(s)? least favorite?

5)Is there any chance of seeing "Good" focused book like Exalted Deeds? How about books for Evil, Law, or Chaos?


James,

Is it possible for sentient items to have class levels? Thought it would be a cool idea to have a something like a longsword with levels in summoner running around using its eidolon to masquerade as its wielder.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dragon78 wrote:

1)I was looking at the Bestiary 3 and noticed that the Taiga and Tor Linnorms were only 50ft in length even though they are colossul size. Is this a misprint? if so how long are they suposed to be.

2)Also why isn't regeneration not in the Linnorm's universal traits with the deathcurse, true seeing, and freedom of movement abilities?

3)Are there any non-unique Linnorms stronger then the Tor Linnorm?

4)Now that there are Linnorms of every CR of 14-21, will new ones be a different CR then what has been done or will you guys finally repeat the CR ratings already used?

5)Any reason why that the Tarn Linnorm is the only one that choses wether his breath weapon is a line or cone?

1) Not a misprint.

2) Because we chose not to include it, I guess.

3) Probably.

4) If we do new ones, they'll probably start duplicating CRs, but I'm tempted NOT to do new ones in the immediate future.

5) Two heads gives him more options.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

malebranche wrote:
I just watched Dinotopia again (the 3-part miniseries) and remembered how awesome it was. Have you seen Dinotopia? And if so, do you love it?

Haven't seen it.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Kraven_Redcloak wrote:

James,

Is it possible for sentient items to have class levels? Thought it would be a cool idea to have a something like a longsword with levels in summoner running around using its eidolon to masquerade as its wielder.

That's certainly an interesting idea... but that crosses the line between creature and object too far for my taste. Once an intelligent item gains class levels, it's a creature in my book. And that gets weird.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dragon78 wrote:

1)In the campaign setting book Magnimar city of monuments, page 43, it says that Milior Duvanti is LE Bard 13th level and a NE Rouge 6th level, so wich is it?

2)What are the odds of seeing humaniod intellegent dinosaur races(with or without racial HD)?

3)What movies have you seen recently? if you have seen any, what did you think of them?

4)Have you read Distant Worlds? if so What was your favorite planet(s)/moon(s)? least favorite?

5)Is there any chance of seeing "Good" focused book like Exalted Deeds? How about books for Evil, Law, or Chaos?

1) She's a 13th level LE Bard. The other one's an error.

2) Pretty much close to zero. We already have nagaji, lizardfolk, and troglodytes.

3) Haven't seen any theatrical movies, and haven't watched many on Netflix either. Been distracted by finally getting caught up on "Breaking Bad," which is an incredible show.

4) I've skimmed through it and read a few paragraphs, but I haven't read the book yet... but from that position of semi-ignorance I'll say Golarion's still my favorite planet! :P Not gonna list a least favorite, since James Sutter isn't capable of writing anything that would qualify as a least favorite.

5) Yes, there's always a chance for that.


James Jacobs wrote:
That's certainly an interesting idea... but that crosses the line between creature and object too far for my taste. Once an intelligent item gains class levels, it's a creature in my book. And that gets weird.

so by that token it would probably be more like an animated object at that point?


1)Would a small size Aasimar(Halfling or Gnome blooded) get the -2str, +2dex, and/or base speed 20ft?

2)If a colossul Dragon with 47str polymorphed into a human would it still have 47str or would it be modified because the size diffrerence?

3)Well what came first the prime material plane or the positive/negative energy planes?

4)So what Pathfinder products have you worked on this year? and when I say worked on, I mean did a lot of the work on the item.

5)What is the most annoying special ability of any monster that you have had to deal with as a player character?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Is there a land of awakened dinosaurs somewhere on Golarion?

Contributor

I remember at some point you mentioned that you converted over a handful of 3.5 Prestige Classes to Pathfinder for Rise of the Runelords. Any change we'll see those classes in a fully rendered sense (something like what's in the Core Rulebook or in the upcoming Paths of Prestige) someday?


DM_aka_Dudemeister wrote:
Is there a land of awakened dinosaurs somewhere on Golarion?

I can't help but think of this from my childhood. Would love to see a druid that went around giving intelligence to dinosaurs.


The horizon walker gets dimension door when it has the astral plane as it's favoured terrain. I've read the inner sea world guide and I just don't understand what the astral plane is. Is it kinda of a go between realm where everything shunts through before it finishes its journey to whatever realm its going to?


1)Since Paizo Con announced the next AP and Hardcover book for next year, Will Gen anounce the Campaign and Companion line items for the first few months of next year? Will it go into more detail about Ultimate Compaign?

2)Will we ever see variants on Willow Wisp? What kind of revisted book would they belong in?

3)What are your top 5 lovecraft stories you like to see as movies?

4)What events(other then gaming) will you guys have for this Gen Con?

5)Will the monster creation thing you guys do/did at Paizo con be used in a future product or is it just for fun? Is there any reason why I didn't see anything posted about on the forum?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Kraven_Redcloak wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
That's certainly an interesting idea... but that crosses the line between creature and object too far for my taste. Once an intelligent item gains class levels, it's a creature in my book. And that gets weird.
so by that token it would probably be more like an animated object at that point?

Not really, since animated objects aren't intelligent. That's a fine place to start, though.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dragon78 wrote:

1)Would a small size Aasimar(Halfling or Gnome blooded) get the -2str, +2dex, and/or base speed 20ft?

2)If a colossul Dragon with 47str polymorphed into a human would it still have 47str or would it be modified because the size diffrerence?

3)Well what came first the prime material plane or the positive/negative energy planes?

4)So what Pathfinder products have you worked on this year? and when I say worked on, I mean did a lot of the work on the item.

5)What is the most annoying special ability of any monster that you have had to deal with as a player character?

1) According to the Bestiary, a medium creature that goes to small is adjusted as follows: –4 Str, +2 Dex, –2 Con. Speed isn't affected.

2) If the dragon used change shape as a supernatural ability, its stats don't change. If it uses polymorph, technically its Strength would become 49, since alter self (the effect that polymorph grants if you assume the form of a Medium humanoid) grants a +2 size bonus to Strength. Which is, in my opinion, kinda ridiculous. That's what we get, alas, when the polymorph spells are designed assuming the caster's Medium sized. In my games, I'd ignore the stat mods and leave the polymorphed dragon at a Stregnth of 47. Actually, in fact, I wouldn't give dragons polymorph at all, since I prefer my dragons in my games to be dragons.

3) My take: Positive and negative came about simultaneously. The material plane was a side effect of those two planes manifesting. The official take? Not yet revealed.

4) I outlined most of the Campaign Setting books. I developed the adventure for the penultimate Skull & Shackles adventure. I wrote the fleet battles rules in that same adventure. I wrote the first and second chapters of the Magnimar book. I'm developing all the Shattered Star adventures (and wrote the outline for that AP). Developed the Rise of the Runelords anniversary edition. Wrote the first paragraph for the samsaran in Advanced Race Guide. Wrote Dawn of the Scarlet Sun. Developed Lands of the Linnorm Kings. I'm sure there's more in there that I'm forgetting.

Coming up: I wrote the article about the Shattered Star in Pathfinder 61. Wrote all the backmatter stuff in the Pathfinder comics. Designed several monsters in Inner Sea Bestiary. Wrote the qlippoth article and a few new monsters in the Shattered Star AP. Wrote one of the bonus levels for Thornkeep. And I just pitched a webficiton thing to Sutter... hope he likes it!

5) Rend is responsible for the vast majority of my PC deaths... so, that.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

DM_aka_Dudemeister wrote:
Is there a land of awakened dinosaurs somewhere on Golarion?

Nope. Dinosaurs are more interesting as animals.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Alexander Augunas wrote:
I remember at some point you mentioned that you converted over a handful of 3.5 Prestige Classes to Pathfinder for Rise of the Runelords. Any change we'll see those classes in a fully rendered sense (something like what's in the Core Rulebook or in the upcoming Paths of Prestige) someday?

The two classes I updated as part of that book were the dominant and the submissive, from Green Ronin's giant drow book.

Paths of Prestige is not about updating classes, but providing brand new ones, so any 3.5 updates are just not appropriate for inclusion there.

Whether or not we do much more with prestige classes depends on feedback from customers... an update of older 3rd party publishers' books to Pathfinder isn't something I'm really all that keen to do, especially in the case where those companies are still publishing books. Convincing them to update their own books might be something worthy for fans of those books to attempt though...

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Glutton wrote:
The horizon walker gets dimension door when it has the astral plane as it's favoured terrain. I've read the inner sea world guide and I just don't understand what the astral plane is. Is it kinda of a go between realm where everything shunts through before it finishes its journey to whatever realm its going to?

The Astral Plane is the "glue" that connects the inner sphere to the outer sphere. It's the matrix that souls use to move from a dead body to the outer planes where they'll be sent to their final rewards or punishment. It's the "outer space" to outer space—it's what is beyond the edge of the universe.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dragon78 wrote:

1)Since Paizo Con announced the next AP and Hardcover book for next year, Will Gen anounce the Campaign and Companion line items for the first few months of next year? Will it go into more detail about Ultimate Compaign?

2)Will we ever see variants on Willow Wisp? What kind of revisted book would they belong in?

3)What are your top 5 lovecraft stories you like to see as movies?

4)What events(other then gaming) will you guys have for this Gen Con?

5)Will the monster creation thing you guys do/did at Paizo con be used in a future product or is it just for fun? Is there any reason why I didn't see anything posted about on the forum?

1) We'll be making several announcements at Gen Con. I'm not gonna go into more detail here, though... that's what Gen Con is for! :P

2) A will-o'-wisp is certainly an interesting monster... there's been a LOT of articles over the years in Dragon magazine that have explored them and provided new information about them, so that's some options if you're starved for will-o'-wisp info. As for whether or not Paizo will ever do something with them... perhaps! They're certainly interesting creatures! Revisited books that might be a good fit for them would include books about aberrations, swamp monsters, or maybe even another horror themed one.

3) At the Mountains of Madness, The Shadow Over Innsmouth, The Dunwich Horror, Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath, and The Colour Out of Space. Note that a few of those have already had movies made out of them, some of them actually not that bad... but I think that they can still do better.

4) Dunno. I'm not really involved in the planning of Gen Con events, and really try not to be any more involved than I need to be. I've got enough work-related stuff to do at Paizo already.

5) Mabye. We'll see. And not everything that happens ends up with posts on these forums.

Liberty's Edge

One of the cool things I liked from Shackled City hardcover was the big rumors chart. Could we see a return of that to future APs? Especially in a city-based one?


Are there going to be any prestige classes based off the Runelords


James, in the upcoming Campaign book are there any plans to address high level play ie. 15+ level?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
James Jacobs wrote:
2) If the dragon used change shape as a supernatural ability, its stats don't change. If it uses polymorph, technically its Strength would become 49, since alter self (the effect that polymorph grants if you assume the form of a Medium humanoid) grants a +2 size bonus to Strength. Which is, in my opinion, kinda ridiculous. That's what we get, alas, when the polymorph spells are designed assuming the caster's Medium sized. In my games, I'd ignore the stat mods and leave the polymorphed dragon at a Stregnth of 47. Actually, in fact, I wouldn't give dragons polymorph at all, since I prefer my dragons in my games to be dragons.

Actually, that isn't the case. It's not a well known rule, but under Transmutation in the Magic section of the CRB, it states that if your original size isn't medium or small, you have to apply a size difference stat change before adding in the polymorph effects. For collosal to medium it's: Str -16, Dex +4, Con -8.

So it would actually end up with 35 strength (47-16+2)

Which is a lot less ridiculous :P

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Coridan wrote:
One of the cool things I liked from Shackled City hardcover was the big rumors chart. Could we see a return of that to future APs? Especially in a city-based one?

We've done big rumor charts now and then. I believe we did a fair amount of them for Kingmaker, for example.

They take up a fair bit of room, but they ARE fun... alas, they're also one of the first things to go, generally, if things need to be cut for space.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Kraven_Redcloak wrote:
Are there going to be any prestige classes based off the Runelords

Nope. The runelords' big thing is Thassilonian magic, as detailed in Inner Sea World Guide. That, and the fact that they're all single-classed specialist wizards.


So, a player in a game with me had this idea about fighting incorporeal undead that we wondered what you thought...

Use twine to spin a vial of holy water around even if the undead is invisible; if it passes through the undead, the vial will pass through it, and the holy water will come in contact.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

AbsolutGrndZer0 wrote:

So, a player in a game with me had this idea about fighting incorporeal undead that we wondered what you thought...

Use twine to spin a vial of holy water around even if it is invisible; if it passes through the undead, the vial will pass through it, and the holy water will come in contact.

Not a bad idea... alas... incorporeal creatures can fly and move through walls (aka, the floor), so most smart incorporeals will have little problem avoiding a vial of holy water swung around in a flat plane...


Who wrote Blood God Disciple (ARG archetype)?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
James Jacobs wrote:
AbsolutGrndZer0 wrote:

So, a player in a game with me had this idea about fighting incorporeal undead that we wondered what you thought...

Use twine to spin a vial of holy water around even if it is invisible; if it passes through the undead, the vial will pass through it, and the holy water will come in contact.

Not a bad idea... alas... incorporeal creatures can fly and move through walls (aka, the floor), so most smart incorporeals will have little problem avoiding a vial of holy water swung around in a flat plane...

Courtesy of Ashiel's Guide to Adventure Preparation

Ashiel's Guide to Adventure Preparation[/url wrote:
Who you gonna call?: A good investment for anyone who really hates incorporeal creatures is a +1 ghost touch net. Valued at 8,000 gp, it's not a terribly expensive tool if the entire party chips in to get it. Why is this tool so great? Well it has full effect on incorporeal creatures, who auto-fail on Strength checks to move away from you (allowing you to control how far they move away from you), and since it counts as both corporeal and incorporeal, you can prevent them from moving through objects while ensnared in your net. Entangled is also a sucky (if rare) condition for incorporeal creatures, as they rely heavily on Dexterity for both offense and defense (-2 to attacks and -4 Dex means -4 to incorporeal touch attacks and -2 AC) and most thrive on improved mobility which is outright denied in this case.


In no particular order:

- When you play a cleric, do you always choose the same deity ? If not, which deities are generally your favorite ?

- Do you sometimes read books or watch movies other than the sci-fi/horror/fantasy styles ?

- Will there be sinspawns in Shattered Star ?

- When you'll retired someday, what will happen to this thread ? ;)

Paizo Employee Creative Director

deuxhero wrote:
Who wrote Blood God Disciple (ARG archetype)?

I have no idea.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

KnightFever wrote:

In no particular order:

- When you play a cleric, do you always choose the same deity ? If not, which deities are generally your favorite ?

- Do you sometimes read books or watch movies other than the sci-fi/horror/fantasy styles ?

- Will there be sinspawns in Shattered Star ?

- When you'll retired someday, what will happen to this thread ? ;)

I don't always choose the same deity... but I tend to like the chaotic ones.

I do. Horror's my favorite genre by far, but I also read sci-fi and fantasy now and then, but also non-fiction as well, particularly stuff about movies or directors.

Yes. Very much yes.

I'll keep answering this thread as long as I can.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
KnightFever wrote:

- When you'll retired someday, what will happen to this thread ? ;)

We will just start a new thread for the guy that replaces him. ;)


Hello, again... In preparation for an upcoming session in Council of Thieves, I came upon a beautifully horrible idea but not sure if it would work. Please point what part(s), if any about this don't work.

Someone casts Darkness on the water in an unattended barrel, making the water as one object radiate the 'darkness' as per the spell, then proceeds to dump that water on the cobblestone street, causing it flow and spread. Now the object covers a significantly larger area, although when the water separates, the largest continuous area keeps the Darkness spell, effectively dramatically increasing the area of darkness.

In the same vein, when the spell says object touched but nothing else specific, what is the largest object that can be affected? A ship's main sail? A tapestry?

Silver Crusade

1) Are birthdays celebrated in Golarion?

2) Do the iconics have decided birthdates, or birthdays at least?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

tzizimine wrote:

Hello, again... In preparation for an upcoming session in Council of Thieves, I came upon a beautifully horrible idea but not sure if it would work. Please point what part(s), if any about this don't work.

Someone casts Darkness on the water in an unattended barrel, making the water as one object radiate the 'darkness' as per the spell, then proceeds to dump that water on the cobblestone street, causing it flow and spread. Now the object covers a significantly larger area, although when the water separates, the largest continuous area keeps the Darkness spell, effectively dramatically increasing the area of darkness.

In the same vein, when the spell says object touched but nothing else specific, what is the largest object that can be affected? A ship's main sail? A tapestry?

Darkness has to be cast on an object. Water (like air) is not an object, so you can't cast darkness on water. So you can't really do something like that, unfortunately.

The fact that the spell doesn't specify a size limit on the object is an error, I suspect. If I were GMing you, I'd limit you to casting the spell on objects that take up a 5-foot-space or smaller.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Xzaral wrote:

1) Are birthdays celebrated in Golarion?

2) Do the iconics have decided birthdates, or birthdays at least?

1) Yes.

2) Not really.

Shadow Lodge

What volume of the Shattered Star AP has the qlippoth article?


James Jacobs wrote:
tzizimine wrote:

Hello, again... In preparation for an upcoming session in Council of Thieves, I came upon a beautifully horrible idea but not sure if it would work. Please point what part(s), if any about this don't work.

Someone casts Darkness on the water in an unattended barrel, making the water as one object radiate the 'darkness' as per the spell, then proceeds to dump that water on the cobblestone street, causing it flow and spread. Now the object covers a significantly larger area, although when the water separates, the largest continuous area keeps the Darkness spell, effectively dramatically increasing the area of darkness.

In the same vein, when the spell says object touched but nothing else specific, what is the largest object that can be affected? A ship's main sail? A tapestry?

Darkness has to be cast on an object. Water (like air) is not an object, so you can't cast darkness on water. So you can't really do something like that, unfortunately.

The fact that the spell doesn't specify a size limit on the object is an error, I suspect. If I were GMing you, I'd limit you to casting the spell on objects that take up a 5-foot-space or smaller.

I suspected as such. Thanks for the clarification.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Carlos Cabrera wrote:
What volume of the Shattered Star AP has the qlippoth article?

Part 4. "Beyond the Doomsday Door."


James, have you ever played a monk class?

Have you ever had a monk defeat a dinosaur single handedly?

Shadow Lodge

To what extent are the new gods detailed in the new Magnimar product, and can you name any others that detail additional gods outside of the Inner Sea World Guide?

I noticed that the Golarion Day posts for PFS list new domains and subdomains that are legal for play, and was wondering if additional content in the future (like Magnimar) would get a similar treatment.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

BluePigeon wrote:

James, have you ever played a monk class?

Have you ever had a monk defeat a dinosaur single handedly?

No. and No.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Carlos Cabrera wrote:

To what extent are the new gods detailed in the new Magnimar product, and can you name any others that detail additional gods outside of the Inner Sea World Guide?

I noticed that the Golarion Day posts for PFS list new domains and subdomains that are legal for play, and was wondering if additional content in the future (like Magnimar) would get a similar treatment.

There's 3 new Empyreal Lords detailed in Magnimar. Each gets a sentence or two, along with a table listing domains and the like, as well as an illustration of their symbol. Not much else at this point. We've detailed deities outside of the Inner Sea World Guide now and then, most often in the Adventure Path and Campaign Setting (Dragon Empires Gazetteer details the most all at once).

I do push to have the PFS folks "legalize" new content in the books pretty regularly, so we'll see if the options (as few as they are) in Magnimar for characters get picked up.


Hey James, I have a few questions about the original intent and/or your take for the alchemist, specifically about the mutagen. I think the concept of it is pretty cool as there isn't much else in the game like it. At least I can't think of many (any?) other examples where there's only a soft-limit on the number of uses of the ability per day. Should we just assume it follows the same rules as brewing a potion, except with a fixed cost? So for example, you could adventure about and spend 2 hours making it, rather than sitting around in one location for an hour. If he's under the effect of a mutagen and starts to brew a second, does the first mutagen immediately end when he starts making the second mutagen? Or does it only end when he's done making the mutagen? Was the time to create the mutagen meant interact with Swift Alchemy at all? (So it would take only 30 minutes to make after 3rd level. I suspect I already know the intent though!)

One of the main issues people bring up with the class is that they see the mutagen as a once-per-day thing due to the hour necessary to create it, and after re-reading the ability a bit more critically, the above questions popped into my head.


slavery questionabout Katapesh.

of the pc races detailed in both the crb and arg( and what not races books ie blood of angels), which of them grabs the most profit?? and in what order do they value...

Silver Crusade

Hey James!

Just getting into the Cthulhu mythos, and since I know you've been playing in the genre for sometime:

1) Besides the Lovecraft source, which fiction by other authors do you find essential?

2) Just picked up the CoC 6th edition game. Is the the version you'd recommend?

3) What other CoC gaming products do you find essential? There is a metric ton of it.

4) Are there any Cthulhu inspired films that you would recommend?

Cheers!

PS - My exposure so far has been the Call of Cthulhu short story last week, and taking that experience, we ran a game of Fiasco last night with a Cthulhu-themed set up called Cults of New England (http://rpggeek.com/rpgitem/88233/cults-of-new-england) which ended with my character shattered, out of Uni job due to the destruction of the sub basement, and the aspect of Cthulhu fading from this world (fizzled ritual), with my traitorous protege taking my tenured spot at the Uni, along with all my life's research. My first game of Fiasco, and a hilarious evening.

Oh and I saw The Haunted Palace with Vincent Price, loosely based I've heard on The Case of Charles Dexter Ward, which I enjoyed. I'm a sucker for that period of Corman films.

20,351 to 20,400 of 78,113 << first < prev | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask *James Jacobs* ALL your Questions Here!<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.