[Super Genius] Mythic Menagerie: The Kingdom of Graves


Product Discussion

Super Genius Games

This new collection of monsters, written by monster master Sam Hing is now live. Get your copy for the low, low price of $2.99 here:

Mythic Menagerie: The Kingdom of Graves

Hyrum.
Super Genius Games
"We err on the side of awesome."

Dark Archive

Picking it up to check out. Will give my feedback later this week. Well i might give you first impression today, but a full review will have to wait.


I just purchased this product....and it's in my downloads...but won't open ???

Dark Archive

nighttree wrote:
I just purchased this product....and it's in my downloads...but won't open ???

Me as well and someone else made a thread int he customer service about. I also sent them a email to let them know of the problem.

Grand Lodge

My copy from RPGNow opens all right.

Dark Archive

Starglim wrote:
My copy from RPGNow opens all right.

What it is doing is when you click on the link in the downloads it just refreshes the page, with out downloading it.


Super Genius

They err on the side of oops.

Got the same problem here, hopefully it'll be fixed before I get home from work today.

Super Genius Games

(Cross posted from the Product Discussion thread.)

Hey everyone,

I've emailed Paizo to see if it's something wrong with the file I uploaded or something on their end. The uploader was down for the weekend and only got fixed yesterday so it could be wrapped up in all of that. In the meantime, if you've purchased it from Paizo please email me at hyrum@otherworlds.cx with a screenshot of your receipt and I'll get you a copy plus something extra as a thanks for your patience.

Hyrum.
Super Genius Games
"We err on the side of awesome."


I'm told the download works now. Let us know if it doesn't!


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
OWEN STEPHENS wrote:
I'm told the download works now. Let us know if it doesn't!

Just bought it and it worked fine for me. Dangit, I always miss out on the extra stuff from SGG. I'll let you guys know what I think shortly (slow day at work). Interesting that there is a formatting change so far with the first full page being the cover and it being portrait instead of landscape. I like it, but it will wreak havoc with my SGG binder that i normally have turned sideways.


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

So I gave it a once over, and it looks really good. I could easily see a whole campaign based around this product, and the party racing to thwart the oncomming hordes of the Kingdom of Graves. Its everything I need to create a warhammer vampire counts style kingdom in my homebrew world.

The only thing i noticed about it was that many of the dc's for the various abilities dont have the driving stat listed. I presume most of them are charisma based like most undead, but I am pretty sure most bestiary statblocks include 'this dc is charisma based' for abilities like bean chaointe's captivating song.

Now, to figure out what corner of my homebrew world map to blot out under the dark vale of the Kingdom of Graves...


Just bought it and the download for me isn't working


LordNull wrote:
Just bought it and the download for me isn't working

Dang, sorry! Okay, we'll look into it again. Anyone else still having trouble?

LordNull, Hyrum's offer upthread is still good, if you don't want to wait.

Dark Archive

LordNull wrote:
Just bought it and the download for me isn't working

Hmm odd, it is working for me now.


Just tried to down load it and it works. Thanks


It worked for me.....


Kolokotroni wrote:

So I gave it a once over, and it looks really good. I could easily see a whole campaign based around this product, and the party racing to thwart the oncomming hordes of the Kingdom of Graves. Its everything I need to create a warhammer vampire counts style kingdom in my homebrew world.

The only thing i noticed about it was that many of the dc's for the various abilities dont have the driving stat listed. I presume most of them are charisma based like most undead, but I am pretty sure most bestiary statblocks include 'this dc is charisma based' for abilities like bean chaointe's captivating song.

Now, to figure out what corner of my homebrew world map to blot out under the dark vale of the Kingdom of Graves...

<Smacks forhead> I am in the middle of moving, and the DC stat was the nagging thing I was sure that slipped my mind. Oh well..not all THAT bad for doing 3 things at once. I will make sure NOT to miss that next time.

As a side not, if anyone actually wants actual templates for the lich or vamp, let me know, and I will e-mail it to you. I did them both ways, and the templates ate up a bit of room...


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Blackerose wrote:
Kolokotroni wrote:

So I gave it a once over, and it looks really good. I could easily see a whole campaign based around this product, and the party racing to thwart the oncomming hordes of the Kingdom of Graves. Its everything I need to create a warhammer vampire counts style kingdom in my homebrew world.

The only thing i noticed about it was that many of the dc's for the various abilities dont have the driving stat listed. I presume most of them are charisma based like most undead, but I am pretty sure most bestiary statblocks include 'this dc is charisma based' for abilities like bean chaointe's captivating song.

Now, to figure out what corner of my homebrew world map to blot out under the dark vale of the Kingdom of Graves...

<Smacks forhead> I am in the middle of moving, and the DC stat was the nagging thing I was sure that slipped my mind. Oh well..not all THAT bad for doing 3 things at once. I will make sure NOT to miss that next time.

As a side not, if anyone actually wants actual templates for the lich or vamp, let me know, and I will e-mail it to you. I did them both ways, and the templates ate up a bit of room...

I would love the template versions, as I do plan to use them at various levels. My email is - gpele13 at gmail dot com

Scarab Sages

Blackerose wrote:
Kolokotroni wrote:
The only thing i noticed about it was that many of the dc's for the various abilities dont have the driving stat listed.
<Smacks forhead> I am in the middle of moving, and the DC stat was the nagging thing I was sure that slipped my mind.

Not your fault. I developed it, I should have caught that. No writer turn-over is perfect, and after I put mys tamp on it I'm to blame for missing rule data. Though, as you say, it's not a huge problem.

I AM pleased to see people thinking in terms of using your great stuff to swamp some blighted section of their home campaigns...


Kolokotroni wrote:
Blackerose wrote:
Kolokotroni wrote:

So I gave it a once over, and it looks really good. I could easily see a whole campaign based around this product, and the party racing to thwart the oncomming hordes of the Kingdom of Graves. Its everything I need to create a warhammer vampire counts style kingdom in my homebrew world.

The only thing i noticed about it was that many of the dc's for the various abilities dont have the driving stat listed. I presume most of them are charisma based like most undead, but I am pretty sure most bestiary statblocks include 'this dc is charisma based' for abilities like bean chaointe's captivating song.

Now, to figure out what corner of my homebrew world map to blot out under the dark vale of the Kingdom of Graves...

<Smacks forhead> I am in the middle of moving, and the DC stat was the nagging thing I was sure that slipped my mind. Oh well..not all THAT bad for doing 3 things at once. I will make sure NOT to miss that next time.

As a side not, if anyone actually wants actual templates for the lich or vamp, let me know, and I will e-mail it to you. I did them both ways, and the templates ate up a bit of room...
I would love the template versions, as I do plan to use them at various levels. My email is - gpele13 at gmail dot com

It may take me a few days to get it to you, but I will send them your way.


I have a quick question:
Were some of the monsters intended as templates? (such as the bloodknight and lich tyrant as examples)

By the way, I'm really enjoying the night dragon!


strongblade wrote:

I have a quick question:

Were some of the monsters intended as templates? (such as the bloodknight and lich tyrant as examples)

By the way, I'm really enjoying the night dragon!

I created them in a template form, but we decided to use them as single monsters. If you want to give me your e-mail, I can send you the template version, if you want it, as soon as I get it polished. I owe it to a few other people..just finishing up a few other projects first.


Blackerose wrote:
strongblade wrote:

I have a quick question:

Were some of the monsters intended as templates? (such as the bloodknight and lich tyrant as examples)

By the way, I'm really enjoying the night dragon!

I created them in a template form, but we decided to use them as single monsters. If you want to give me your e-mail, I can send you the template version, if you want it, as soon as I get it polished. I owe it to a few other people..just finishing up a few other projects first.

That would be awesome!

Its khaos74@gmail(dot)com

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / [Super Genius] Mythic Menagerie: The Kingdom of Graves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.