Errata / Typos in APG


Product Discussion

301 to 350 of 538 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Carpy DM wrote:


I love it when sanity wins. :D

Sanity is overrated.........

Sean


Zark wrote:

Does the Lingering effect from Lingering Performance feat stop when The Bard cast the Saving Finale/Purging Finale/Reviving Finale/Heroic Finale/Stunning Finale/Deadly Finale?

Does a Cleric with the Restoration Subdomain actually get remove disease at 2nd spell level or is this an errata? Remove disease is normally a spell a level 5 cleric get as a 3rd spell level.

Bump


3 people marked this as FAQ candidate.

Page 143 (under Focused Arcane Schools") refers to "prohibited schools". It should say "opposed schools" instead, as there aren't prohibited ones anymore.

Page 51, under Final Revelation, refers to "skill points". The correct term in the Pathfinder RPG is "skill ranks". The same mistake is made on page 158 under Eclectic.

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as FAQ candidate.

page 288, table 7-5: Ranged Weapon Special Abilities:
Corrosive burst is listed as a +1 modifier instead of +2.


2 people marked this as FAQ candidate. Staff response: no reply required.

(Clarification)
APG Teleportation School power, allows you to teleport as using Dimension Door.
Does it mean that you suffer all the penalties of the Dimension Door spell? (i.e. you can't perform more actions after teleporting).

Contributor

IkeDoe wrote:

(Clarification)

APG Teleportation School power, allows you to teleport as using Dimension Door.
Does it mean that you suffer all the penalties of the Dimension Door spell? (i.e. you can't perform more actions after teleporting).

If it lists dimension door as the mechanism, why would you think it wouldn't include all the negative baggage of that spell?


Sean K Reynolds wrote:
IkeDoe wrote:

(Clarification)

APG Teleportation School power, allows you to teleport as using Dimension Door.
Does it mean that you suffer all the penalties of the Dimension Door spell? (i.e. you can't perform more actions after teleporting).
If it lists dimension door as the mechanism, why would you think it wouldn't include all the negative baggage of that spell?

Because my power-players are always searching extra bonuses, which leads me to think that common-sense isn't that common amongst many players.

To make it clear: I have 3 retarted players that claim loudly that it is just for flavour (because it doesn't say that other Dimension Door mechanics apply) and I'm not always the GM so my word is worth nothing.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Whenever you see "as [specific spell]", it works *exactly* as that spell's text describes (unless it then specifically goes on to list exceptions).


1 person marked this as FAQ candidate.
Sean K Reynolds wrote:
IkeDoe wrote:

(Clarification)

APG Teleportation School power, allows you to teleport as using Dimension Door.
Does it mean that you suffer all the penalties of the Dimension Door spell? (i.e. you can't perform more actions after teleporting).
If it lists dimension door as the mechanism, why would you think it wouldn't include all the negative baggage of that spell?

Because sometimes spells/rules are written in a way that does not make sense

For example

Quote:

Giant Form I

School transmutation (polymorph); Level sorcerer/wizard 7

Casting Time 1 standard action

Components V, S, M (a piece of the creature whose form you plan to assume)

Range personal

Target you

Duration 1 min./level (D)

When you cast this spell you can assume the form of any Large humanoid creature of the giant subtype. Once you assume your new form, you gain the following abilities: a +6 size bonus to Strength, a –2 penalty to Dexterity, a +4 size bonus to Constitution, a +4 natural armor bonus, and low-light vision. If the form you assume has any of the following abilities, you gain the listed ability: darkvision 60 feet, rend (2d6 damage), regeneration 5, rock catching, and rock throwing (range 60 feet, 2d6 damage). If the creature has immunity or resistance to any elements, you gain resistance 20 to those elements. If the creature has vulnerability to an element, you gain that vulnerability.

Quote:

Giant Form II

School Transmutation (polymorph); Level sorcerer/wizard 8

This spell functions as giant form I except that it also allows you to assume the form of any Huge creature of the giant type. You gain the following abilities: a +8 size bonus to Strength, a –2 penalty to Dexterity, a +6 size bonus to Constitution, a +6 natural armor bonus, low-light vision, and a +10 foot enhancement bonus to your speed. If the form you assume has any of the following abilities, you gain the listed ability: swim 60 feet, darkvision 60 feet, rend (2d8 damage), regeneration 5, rock catching, and rock throwing (range 120 feet, 2d10 damage). If the creature has immunity or resistance to one element, you gain that immunity or resistance. If the creature has vulnerability to an element, you gain that vulnerability.

Giant Form I gives resistance to multiple elements, but Giant Form II only gives immunity/resistance to a single element. This does not appear to make sense.

This has been listed in the Core Rulebook errata thread for over a year now, but does not appear to be an issue. There are a number of other spells with similar issues or are written in a way that do not appear to be how the spell was intended to work.

Contributor

Caedwyr wrote:
Because sometimes spells/rules are written in a way that does not make sense.

So because SOME rules do not make sense, you assume that ALL rules do not make sense, even the ones that are clear?

(BTW your issue with the giant form spells is fixed in the 4th printing, check the Update document.)


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Sean K Reynolds wrote:
(BTW your issue with the giant form spells is fixed in the 4th printing, check the Update document.)

Are you sure? I can find nothing about giant form in the current update documents

Contributor

*sigh*

I'm looking into this. It is certainly in the 4th printing because I just saw it in print.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Hm, the updates really seem to be wonky. There's stuff in print not in the document, and there's stuff in the document not in print (like the sentence about the shaken condition from using Intimidate not stacking).


Sean K Reynolds wrote:
Caedwyr wrote:
Because sometimes spells/rules are written in a way that does not make sense.

So because SOME rules do not make sense, you assume that ALL rules do not make sense, even the ones that are clear?

(BTW your issue with the giant form spells is fixed in the 4th printing, check the Update document.)

I can point out quite a few other strangely written portions of the rules. Take a look at the "Bigby's hand" series of spells to see a whole bunch of spells that inconsistently inherit lower level version characteristics. There's a decent number of other examples I can toss out on short notice as well.

That said, I do appreciate your point about the original example quoted. The rule as written is clear as to the effect. However, it is similar to the abundant step ability for monks in that it references Dimension Door, and there have been questions if using Abundant Step ends the monk's turn as per Dimension Door. I know it doesn't seem very monkish to me for the Abundant Step ability to be mostly just used for running away.

What I'm trying to say here with the examples I posted, is that there are enough issues with the rules, or where rules have been written one way, but intended to work another that I'm not surprised to see questions as to what is intended, even in a fairly clear-cut example.

Scarab Sages

Is glide meant to be a standard action casting time?

I could only drudge up this thread on the topic.


APG Adaptation ability for the Infiltrator (Ranger's Variant):

Just the link to the thread by SirUrza explaining the problem with Favored Terrain, Camouflage and HiPs.

Link


Link to a question about "Deadly Defense" (Two Weapon Warrior, APG Fighter's Archetype):

Link


1 person marked this as FAQ candidate.

APG page 176, BILL weapon entry:

Quote:
When fighting defensively or with full defense,this weapon gives you a +1 shield bonus to AC.

Full should be replaced by total

http://TheOnlySheet.com

Sovereign Court

Zaister wrote:
Hm, the updates really seem to be wonky. There's stuff in print not in the document, and there's stuff in the document not in print (like the sentence about the shaken condition from using Intimidate not stacking).

Wow you mean there is a problem in the editing and printing? Color me shocked. They (the printed and PDF) don't sync?

/sigh
Alas I am not surprised.


1 person marked this as FAQ candidate.

APG Spell " Ball Lightning "

The wording makes the spell very unintuitive and I'm not sure that it does what was intended.

Quote:

If a globe enters a space with a creature, it stops moving

for the round and deals 3d6 points of electricity damage to
that creature,[...]

If "it does what it says" the spell won't do damage if the foe and the ball remain in the same place in the next round (unless you move the ball forward and back), and a foe that enters into the ball square or moves through the ball square won't suffer any damage. It only does damage in your round, when you move the balls.

However the ball has got 5' diameter.

Also, can you move multiple balls into the same square? I would say yes, since it got no mass.

Thx in advance.

Dark Archive

Sean K Reynolds wrote:

*sigh*

I'm looking into this. It is certainly in the 4th printing because I just saw it in print.

4th printing? APG has sold that well? Wow! :)


1 person marked this as FAQ candidate.
APG p112 wrote:
Aspect of the Owl: The monk grows feathers, and his head becomes avian, with wide, unblinking eyes. He gains a fly speed of 30 feet. The owl is a sage creature, deeply serious, and driven toward a single goal—a monk of any alignment can take on the aspect of the owl.

This entry does not specify any maneuverability, unlike all other entries that grant a Fly Speed...

http://TheOnlySheet.com


1 person marked this as FAQ candidate.
Pg. 114 [i wrote:

Monk of the Sacred Mountain, Iron Limb Defense[/i]]

At 5th level, a monk of the sacred mountain can deflect blows with an active defense that complements his bastion stance. If the monk starts and ends his turn in the same space, he gains a +2 shield bonus to AC and CMD until the start of his next turn. As a swift action, he can spend 1 ki point to increase this bonus to +4. This ability replaces high jump.

Shield bonuses are not normally included in the bonuses that add to CMD

PRD wrote:


A creature can also add any circumstance, deflection, dodge, insight, luck, morale, profane, and sacred bonuses to AC to its CMD

Also as discussed in another thread, there doesn't seem to be a reason for the monk to spend a ki point to kick up his bonus to +4 as he can already get a total +6 by spending a ki on a +4 dodge bonus. I am not sure if that is intentional. If there is a situation where a shield bonus is preferable to a dodge bonus, I don't know what it is.


Anburaid wrote:
Also as discussed in another thread, there doesn't seem to be a reason for the monk to spend a ki point to kick up his bonus to +4 as he can already get a total +6 by spending a ki on a +4 dodge bonus. I am not sure if that is intentional. If there is a situation where a shield bonus is preferable to a dodge bonus, I don't know what it is.

The 'highest' shield bonus will stack with all Dodge bonuses... If I recall, Monks are not proficient with Shields, and if they use one, they have many penalties (and loose abilities as well). This allows them to get extra AC using the "shield" type, without actually using a shield!

Oh well.. ok.. they could just as well have use the "dodge" type and avoid all this... *shrugs*

http://TheOnlySheet.com


2 people marked this as FAQ candidate.

The fiery body spell contains a contradictory text:

page 221:
"You are immune to blindness, critical hits, ability score damage, deafness, disease, drowning, electricity, poison, stunning, and all spells that affect your physiology or respiration. You take only half damage from acid or electricity. You take 150% as much damage from cold than normal."

Obviously, either you are immune or you take only half damage from electricity (I strongly suspect the latter is true).


The Wraith wrote:

The fiery body spell contains a contradictory text:

page 221:
"You are immune to blindness, critical hits, ability score damage, deafness, disease, drowning, electricity, poison, stunning, and all spells that affect your physiology or respiration. You take only half damage from acid or electricity. You take 150% as much damage from cold than normal."

Obviously, either you are immune or you take only half damage from electricity (I strongly suspect the latter is true).

I'd guess immune to fire and half electricity.


Leonal wrote:


I'd guess immune to fire and half electricity.

Fire actually heals you while under the effect of the spell on a ratio of 3-1 (for every 3 potential damage, you heal 1 hp instead); I omitted that part since it was of no relevance on the errata (I could have also omitted the cold vulnerability part as well).


The Wraith wrote:
Leonal wrote:


I'd guess immune to fire and half electricity.
Fire actually heals you while under the effect of the spell on a ratio of 3-1 (for every 3 potential damage, you heal 1 hp instead); I omitted that part since it was of no relevance on the errata (I could have also omitted the cold vulnerability part as well).

Off topic:
Oops, my bad for not reading the spell description properly. :)

(just for future reference)

Thread about the use of "spell type" an "subtype" instead of "descriptor" in the APG.


2 people marked this as FAQ candidate. Answered in the errata.

pg. 83
the sandmans Stealspell ability has a listed Dc of:

10+ the bards level + Cha mod.

shouldn't it be

10+1/2 level+ cha

to be more in line with all other Class-Abilities that allow for a save ?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
pg 288 Huntsman weapon quality wrote:
...When the weapon is held in hand, the wielder gains an enhancement bonus on Survival checks made to track any creature the weapon has damaged in the past day...

What is the value of the bonus it gives?


2 people marked this as FAQ candidate. Staff response: no reply required.
Oni_NZ wrote:
pg 288 Huntsman weapon quality wrote:
...When the weapon is held in hand, the wielder gains an enhancement bonus on Survival checks made to track any creature the weapon has damaged in the past day...

What is the value of the bonus it gives?

My take:

It is a magic weapon special ability, it has to be added to magic weapons with an +1 *enhancement bonus* or higher. You prolly add that enhancement bonus to the Survival check.

So "an enhancement bonus" should be "its enhancement bonus" or "the weapon's enhancement bonus".

Unless they missed a number and it was meant to be "+8 enhancement bonus" (i.e. replace 8 for any number)...


5 people marked this as FAQ candidate. Answered in the FAQ. 1 person marked this as a favorite.

Omission Errors

Alchemists Bombs

Page 29-31

Ommission Error #1
Alchemist bombs such as Acid Bomb, Frost Bomb, Shock Bomb and Smoke Bomb do not indicate that their effects "replace" fire damage.

Examples:

Shock Bomb
When the alchemist creates a bomb, he can choose to have it inflict electricity damage. Creatures that take a direct hit from a shock bomb are dazzled for 1d4 rounds.

Smoke Bomb
When the alchemist creates a bomb, he can choose to have it create a cloud of thick smoke when it detonates. The cloud functions as fog cloud, filling an area equal to twice the bomb’s splash radius for 1 round per level.

I do believe it was the intent to have bombs like the Smoke Bomb to have their effects replace the fire damage effect when the wording "can choose" is used. This is not clear though. This could easily be clarified by inserting the word "instead":

Smoke Bomb
When the alchemist creates a bomb, he can instead choose to have it create a cloud of thick smoke when it detonates. The cloud functions as fog cloud, filling an area equal to twice the bomb’s splash radius for 1 round per level.

For total clarification though, the wording of "can choose to have it" should be replaced with something similar to "can replace its fire damage with".

Ommission Error #2
Inferno Bombs and Poison Bombs do not use the similar wording of "When the alchemist creates a bomb, he can choose to have it...". Instead, they just indicate, "The effects of the smoke created by an alchemist’s bomb duplicates the effects of...". Because these bombs lack this wording, it appears their effects are in addition to the fire damage caused by the bomb. This should be clarified so it is clear one way or the other.

Either these bombs should include reference text referring to the similar effects of a Smoke Bomb, or they should also include the similar wording of "When the alchemist creates a bomb, he can choose to have it create a cloud of thick smoke when it detonates."

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Rulebook Subscriber

Should the Nature Mysteries 'nature's whispers' have the same wording as the lore mysteries 'side step secret'? Specifically lore has the bonus to AC and Ref saves, but nature only gets AC.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Sorcerer Aquatic Bloodline:

APG wrote:
Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the water type, your effective caster level is increased by one, and summoned creatures with a swim speed or the aquatic or water type gain a +1 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls.

"...of the water type" should say "with the [water] descriptor"

Aquatic and Water are not Types. They are Subtypes.

"...or the aquatic or water type" should be "or the aquatic or water subtype"

Spells do not have "Types" but they sometimes have "descriptors."

These appear to be common errors in the APG.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Sorcerer Aquatic Bloodline:

APG wrote:
Aquatic Telepathy (Su): ...a swim speed or the aquatic or water types...

Same as above. Aquatic and Water are Subtypes, not Types.

Shadow Lodge

4 people marked this as FAQ candidate. Answered in the FAQ.
Kor - Orc Scrollkeeper wrote:
Alchemists Bombs

Because I am a straight forward kind of guy and the Paizo folks requested one FAQ Question per post I suggest a rephrase:

Do inferno bomb, poison bomb, smoke bomb, and stink bomb cause bomb damage in addition to the spell like effect listed in their entries?


Look at these two Favored Class options - one for the Elf, and one for the Gnome:

Quote:

Elf - Wizard: Select one arcane school power at 1st level

that is normally usable a number of times per day equal
to 3 + the wizard’s Intelligence modifier. The wizard
adds +1/2 to the number of uses per day of that arcane
school power.
Quote:

Gnome - Wizard: Add +1/2 to the number of uses per day of

arcane school powers. This increase only applies to
arcane school powers available at 1st level and normally
usable a number of times per day equal to 3 + the wizard’s
Intelligence modifier.

As you can see, both of them do exactly the same thing. Yet they were described differently.

I suggest, for consistency's sake, you use the same description for both! (To me, the Elf one seems a better explanation)

http://TheOnlySheet.com


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
The Only Sheet wrote:

As you can see, both of them do exactly the same thing. Yet they were described differently.

I suggest, for consistency's sake, you use the same description for both! (To me, the Elf one seems a better explanation)

That seems to be exceptionally common.. multiple different wordings of what is supposed to be the same thing, except when using different wording it tends to lead to different interpretations. I see this all the time in my efforts at maintaining d20pfsrd.com.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Can someone tell me where I can find the APG Errata (not the FAQ)? I see some posts above claim to be "answered in errata" but I can't find it...?


jreyst wrote:
Can someone tell me where I can find the APG Errata (not the FAQ)? I see some posts above claim to be "answered in errata" but I can't find it...?

I've not seen any APG Errata yet, I think they are referring to an upcoming errata - when the APG will have its second printing, that is.


The Only Sheet wrote:

Look at these two Favored Class options - one for the Elf, and one for the Gnome:

(...)
As you can see, both of them do exactly the same thing.

DO those actually do the same thing?

The Elf wording doesn`t restrict it to abilities gained at 1st level, like the Gnome version does. So the Elf could select higher level abilities (of the 3+INT format) to benefit from the ability... Except that there aren`t any higher level abilities (of the 3+INT format) AFAIK. But new Schools can always be written up.

I agree the intent is for those to work identically, but this could be an example of how trying to vary rules text like one varies normal conversational speech can be counter-productive to the goals of clear and concise rules text. Using identical wording for identical functions helps readability and usability because it`s re-enforcing the mechanic to the reader. When the obvious identical wording ISN`T used, that makes MORE work for the reader to discern the functions of these abilities, e.g. to figure out they are (or aren`t) the same. The rules are already big and unwieldy enough to begin with. Keeping the simple stuff simple really just seems like the best to way to go.


Shield Thrower wrote:
chopswil wrote:
Lord's Banner p.307, in the requirements section there is a leadership version stated but there is not a leadership version any where else in the text.
Has there been a response to this? I have not seen one.

Repost.

Dark Archive

Raging Hobbit wrote:
Shield Thrower wrote:
chopswil wrote:
Lord's Banner p.307, in the requirements section there is a leadership version stated but there is not a leadership version any where else in the text.
Has there been a response to this? I have not seen one.
Repost.

I'm personally guessing that the leadership version was whacked but someone didn't remove all of it.


2 people marked this as FAQ candidate.

Ommission Error:

Page 35

Cavalier / Order of the Dragon / Strategy / 3rd benefit...

At 8th level, the cavalier can spend a standard action to grant one of a number of bonuses to all allies within 30 feet (including himself ). The allies must be able to see or hear the cavalier to receive this bonus. The cavalier can grant a +2 dodge bonus to AC for 1 round, a +2 morale bonus on all attack rolls for 1 round, or the ability to move up to their speed as an immediate action once. The cavalier can grant a different bonus to each ally within range, but allies can only benefit from this ability once per combat.

There is no duration tied to this ability. Assumably, it is meant to grant the ability for an ally to activate that within 1 round. If an ally does not use the ability within 1 round, then the benefit is lost. Alternatively, perhaps the last line of this ability "... once per combat", means that if the ally has not used this benefit by the time combat ends, then the benefit is lost. A clarification would be beneficial though.


Kor - Orc Scrollkeeper wrote:

Ommission Error:

Page 35

Cavalier / Order of the Dragon / Strategy / 3rd benefit...

At 8th level, the cavalier can spend a standard action to grant one of a number of bonuses to all allies within 30 feet (including himself ). The allies must be able to see or hear the cavalier to receive this bonus. The cavalier can grant a +2 dodge bonus to AC for 1 round, a +2 morale bonus on all attack rolls for 1 round, or the ability to move up to their speed as an immediate action once. The cavalier can grant a different bonus to each ally within range, but allies can only benefit from this ability once per combat.

There is no duration tied to this ability. Assumably, it is meant to grant the ability for an ally to activate that within 1 round. If an ally does not use the ability within 1 round, then the benefit is lost. Alternatively, perhaps the last line of this ability "... once per combat", means that if the ally has not used this benefit by the time combat ends, then the benefit is lost. A clarification would be beneficial though.

Iirc Inmediate actions have to be taken inmediatly after the action that triggers 'em (using a quick action), otherwise are lost. However, I don't have the CoreRulebook to check it.


1 person marked this as FAQ candidate.

Ommission / Clarity Error:

Page 34:

Cavalier / Order of the Cockatrice / Braggart

At 2nd level, the cavalier can spend a standard action to extol his own accomplishments and battle prowess. He receives Dazzling Display as a bonus feat. He does not need a weapon in hand to use this ability. The cavalier receives a +2 morale bonus on melee attack rolls made against demoralized targets.

Question 1: Does this ability grants the Dazzling Display feat permanently or not?

Question 2: Is the +2 morale bonus gained a permanent bonus?

Question 3: Does the cavalier gain the +2 morale bonus when attacking targets that either he did not demoralize (someone else did), or that he demoralized without activating the Braggart ability?

Question 4: Was the reference to a standard action in this ability, meant to say: "You may activate Dazzling Display as a standard action instead of a full-round action?"?

Question 5: Is inclusion of "standard action" in the descriptive text was an accident?

-------------------------------------------------
Based on the input of others, I believe this is how this ability was intended to be worded:

At 2nd level, the cavalier can extol his own accomplishments and battle prowess. He receives Dazzling Display as a bonus feat, however activating this feat is only a standard action and the cavalier does not need a weapon in hand to use this feat. Additionally, he receives a +2 morale bonus on melee attack rolls made against targets demoralized with this feat.


IkeDoe wrote:
Iirc Inmediate actions have to be taken inmediatly after the action that triggers 'em (using a quick action), otherwise are lost. However, I don't have the CoreRulebook to check it.

Immediate Actions on page 188 of the Core Rulebook do not indicate this. If this is referenced elsewhere though, I would appreciate a link. Thanks.

Much like a swift action, an immediate action consumes a very small amount of time but represents a larger expenditure of effort and energy than a free action. However, unlike a swift action, an immediate action can be performed at any time—even if it's not your turn. Casting feather fall is an immediate action, since the spell can be cast at any time.

Using an immediate action on your turn is the same as using a swift action and counts as your swift action for that turn. You cannot use another immediate action or a swift action until after your next turn if you have used an immediate action when it is not currently your turn (effectively, using an immediate action before your turn is equivalent to using your swift action for the coming turn). You also cannot use an immediate action if you are flat-footed.


Kor - Orc Scrollkeeper wrote:

Ommission Error:

Page 35

Cavalier / Order of the Dragon / Strategy / 3rd benefit...

At 8th level, the cavalier can spend a standard action to grant one of a number of bonuses to all allies within 30 feet (including himself ). The allies must be able to see or hear the cavalier to receive this bonus. The cavalier can grant a +2 dodge bonus to AC for 1 round, a +2 morale bonus on all attack rolls for 1 round, or the ability to move up to their speed as an immediate action once. The cavalier can grant a different bonus to each ally within range, but allies can only benefit from this ability once per combat.

There is no duration tied to this ability.

It seems pretty clear to me that it can be used one time at any point during that combat. But YMMV, I guess.


1 person marked this as FAQ candidate.

Can the temporary ki points from the Drunken Master's drunken ki be used on standard monk ki abilities?

301 to 350 of 538 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Paizo Products / Product Discussion / Errata / Typos in APG All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.