July Monthly Subscription


Customer Service

The Exchange

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I received the "expecting shipment" email a few weeks ago, but it hasn't been sent out yet. Is this because of the extra items in my sidecart?

I'm also looking to get the APG pdf as soon as possible, so if you think that the August shipment (in a few weeks) might be delayed could simply take my sidecart items (expect for the Pathfinder Tales of course) out and send a regular monthly shipment, and I'll just wait until the September shipment for the pugwampis etc. Thanks so much!

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Alizor wrote:

I received the "expecting shipment" email a few weeks ago, but it hasn't been sent out yet. Is this because of the extra items in my sidecart?

I'm also looking to get the APG pdf as soon as possible, so if you think that the August shipment (in a few weeks) might be delayed could simply take my sidecart items (expect for the Pathfinder Tales of course) out and send a regular monthly shipment, and I'll just wait until the September shipment for the pugwampis etc. Thanks so much!

Your order has been held up by one of the minis from your sidecart. I have moved this mini back to your sidecart adn I will make sure your subscription shipment gets sent out as soon as possible.

As for the next shipment, if you want me to cancel the items in your sidecart, I can. However, if you still want them, you can just go to you My Account page and hit the "Ship As Soon As Possible" button there to get these items on their way to you right away and out of your sidecart. This will ensure that they do not interfere with/delay your next subscription shipment.

Thanks,
cos

The Exchange

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Cosmo wrote:
Alizor wrote:

I received the "expecting shipment" email a few weeks ago, but it hasn't been sent out yet. Is this because of the extra items in my sidecart?

I'm also looking to get the APG pdf as soon as possible, so if you think that the August shipment (in a few weeks) might be delayed could simply take my sidecart items (expect for the Pathfinder Tales of course) out and send a regular monthly shipment, and I'll just wait until the September shipment for the pugwampis etc. Thanks so much!

Your order has been held up by one of the minis from your sidecart. I have moved this mini back to your sidecart adn I will make sure your subscription shipment gets sent out as soon as possible.

As for the next shipment, if you want me to cancel the items in your sidecart, I can. However, if you still want them, you can just go to you My Account page and hit the "Ship As Soon As Possible" button there to get these items on their way to you right away and out of your sidecart. This will ensure that they do not interfere with/delay your next subscription shipment.

Thanks,
cos

Thanks Cosmo! I just tried doing the "Ship As Soon As Possible" but it didn't seem to do anything. I received a blank order #1461355 for trying it. Is there a way for you to set those two minis to ship when available with the cheapest shipping possible?

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Alizor wrote:

Thanks Cosmo! I just tried doing the "Ship As Soon As Possible" but it didn't seem to do anything. I received a blank order #1461355 for trying it. Is there a way for you to set those two minis to ship when available with the cheapest shipping possible?

Done!

You should have just received the new confirmation email.

Thanks,
cos

The Exchange

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Cosmo wrote:
Alizor wrote:

Thanks Cosmo! I just tried doing the "Ship As Soon As Possible" but it didn't seem to do anything. I received a blank order #1461355 for trying it. Is there a way for you to set those two minis to ship when available with the cheapest shipping possible?

Done!

You should have just received the new confirmation email.

Thanks,
cos

Thanks!

Community / Forums / Paizo / Customer Service / July Monthly Subscription All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.