Wed before GenCon 8 / 4 downtown Indy game?


Local Play

51 to 100 of 162 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Zizazat wrote:
Gotrek22 wrote:
Zizazat wrote:

Still plenty of seats unclaimed, also most GMs are open to requests of already published mods (IE: < #54)

1 PM - 5 PM #49 Among the Dead
2 PM - 6 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (3)
6 PM - 10 PM #29 Shipyard Rats
6 PM - 10 PM Unconfirmed Offer from Atrius
7 PM - 11 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame (4)

I have 4 players interested in the 7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame.

kelly

Awesome!

The slots for 1 PM and both 6 PM could be changed to specific mods based on request/interest.

My son and I just started playing in Pathfinder Society games (just hit level 2) and would be interested in playing in low level mods on Wednesday.

Thanks,
Tim


Edward Pereira wrote:


Very cool....I would like to join this game! Just ping me with the info. If we could start at 2:30, I would greatly appreciate it. (My flight gets in at 12:30 and I want to make sure I get to this in time.)

No worries Ed, We'll see you there. Have a swift & safe trip!

Tom

Scarab Sages

I'm the DM assigned to run Shipyard Rats from 6-10pm and so far it looks like no one on here is looking to play that one. If I can get a clear idea of who wants to play which mod and at what tier, I can order and prep it.

See you guys on Wed!

Liberty's Edge

Hey guys, I just let Zizazat know that I would prep to run #3 on Wed at 6 PM. I didn't see any Season 0 mods, so I thought if people still need to play any of these, I would run one.

I do have 3 players that I know of who are coming, but that leaves space for 3-4 more.

Let me or Zizazat know as he is coordinating things.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #49 Among the Dead (0)
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (4)
6 PM - 10 PM #29 Shipyard Rats (0)
6 PM - 10 PM #3 Murder on the Silken Caravan (3)
7 PM - 11 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame (5)

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

There was a request to add a mid-tier (5-9) mod. Any takers for a 1pm slot? If so, any particular scenario?

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Maryland— Baltimore aka Qstor

I MIGHT be able to run/play something at 9 and 1. The two games I am in/running don't have any players.

Mike

Sovereign Court

Zizazat wrote:

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #49 Among the Dead (0)
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (4)
6 PM - 10 PM #29 Shipyard Rats (0)
6 PM - 10 PM #3 Murder on the Silken Caravan (3)
7 PM - 11 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame (5)

Pencil me in for two on #29, Shipyard Rats, Tier 1 please.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #49 Among the Dead (1+)
1 PM - 5 PM #16 or #50 (0)
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (4)
6 PM - 10 PM #29 Shipyard Rats (3+)
6 PM - 10 PM #3 Murder on the Silken Caravan (3)
7 PM - 11 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame (5)

Scarab Sages

Zizazat wrote:

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #49 Among the Dead (1+)
1 PM - 5 PM #16 or #50 (0)
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (4)
6 PM - 10 PM #29 Shipyard Rats (3+)
6 PM - 10 PM #3 Murder on the Silken Caravan (3)
7 PM - 11 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame (5)

You can +1 to the 1-5pm #16 or #50 slot.

Scarab Sages

Count me Among the Dead and the Murdered on the SIlken Caravan. If not, I'll put my chips up for the Shadow Gambit.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #49 Among the Dead (4)
1 PM - 5 PM #16 or #50 (1)
1 PM - 5 PM Undefined Offer from Qstor (0)
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (4)
6 PM - 10 PM #29 Shipyard Rats (5)
6 PM - 10 PM #3 Murder on the Silken Caravan (4)
7 PM - 11 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame (5)

Anyone else wanting to play can respond here or to this user name at gmail.

Any GMs wanting to run a slot should email this user name at gmail.

Looking like it's going to be a good time at Scotty's :)

Shadow Lodge

Starfinder Charter Superscriber

My wife and I are looking to play Wednesday. Lvl 3 cavalier and lvl 3 sorcerer. We both need just one more scenario to level to 4th. Earliest conceivable time we could make it would be 2:00 pm, but that would be a real stretch. Maybe should count on us for a 6 pm game, but not #29 because we played that at Gen Con last year. I think all of the others so far mentioned we can still play. Also, if you're short a GM, let me know and I can plan to run something.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
kwixson wrote:
My wife and I are looking to play Wednesday. Lvl 3 cavalier and lvl 3 sorcerer. We both need just one more scenario to level to 4th. Earliest conceivable time we could make it would be 2:00 pm, but that would be a real stretch. Maybe should count on us for a 6 pm game, but not #29 because we played that at Gen Con last year. I think all of the others so far mentioned we can still play. Also, if you're short a GM, let me know and I can plan to run something.

Sort out your chronicles and let me know which way you want to play #39 or #51 :)

Email me and I'll get you on the ready-standby list. Thanks!

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

kwixson wrote:
My wife and I are looking to play Wednesday. Lvl 3 cavalier and lvl 3 sorcerer. We both need just one more scenario to level to 4th. Earliest conceivable time we could make it would be 2:00 pm, but that would be a real stretch. Maybe should count on us for a 6 pm game, but not #29 because we played that at Gen Con last year. I think all of the others so far mentioned we can still play. Also, if you're short a GM, let me know and I can plan to run something.

You are welcome at my table for #39 Citadel of Flame

Grand Lodge 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Zizazat wrote:

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #49 Among the Dead (4)
1 PM - 5 PM #16 or #50 (1)
1 PM - 5 PM Undefined Offer from Qstor (0)
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (4)
6 PM - 10 PM #29 Shipyard Rats (5)
6 PM - 10 PM #3 Murder on the Silken Caravan (4)
7 PM - 11 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame (5)

Anyone else wanting to play can respond here or to this user name at gmail.

Any GMs wanting to run a slot should email this user name at gmail.

Looking like it's going to be a good time at Scotty's :)

I would like to play #49, Among the Dead Please

Robyn Nixon

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
miniaturepeddler wrote:

I would like to play #49, Among the Dead Please

Check. Thanks!


Where are you guys and girls playing? I may stop by. :-)


tburke0 wrote:
Edward Pereira wrote:


Very cool....I would like to join this game! Just ping me with the info. If we could start at 2:30, I would greatly appreciate it. (My flight gets in at 12:30 and I want to make sure I get to this in time.)

No worries Ed, We'll see you there. Have a swift & safe trip!

Tom

A belated public thank you for changing the start time - very much appreciated. Also, thanks for GMing - see you all there!

Ed

PS. Forgive a tourist, could someone share the actual address of this place?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Joshua J. Frost wrote:
Where are you guys and girls playing? I may stop by. :-)

Scotty's Brewhouse

1 Virgina Ave
Indianapolis IN 46204

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber
Zizazat wrote:
Joshua J. Frost wrote:
Where are you guys and girls playing? I may stop by. :-)

Scotty's Brewhouse

1 Virgina Ave
Indianapolis IN 46204

I inserted the zip code :)

Edit: If you were at Gencon last year Josh, it's one block south of Fogo de Chao

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Maryland— Baltimore aka Qstor

Hi again Kevin :)

I can get 3 tables at the Hilton Garden . I can DM one mod at 9am. If people want. I was thinking of #13 or #17.

#51 at 7pm will be at the Hilton Garden.

10 East Market Street, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46204

Mike

Shadow Lodge 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber
Zizazat wrote:
1 PM - 5 PM Undefined Offer from Qstor (0)

Any idea what this might be? We have a group of 3-4 players looking for a 1:00 game but it would be level dependent.

(If all else fails, I suppose I could open another table if there's still room).

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
MisterSlanky wrote:
Zizazat wrote:
1 PM - 5 PM Undefined Offer from Qstor (0)

Any idea what this might be? We have a group of 3-4 players looking for a 1:00 game but it would be level dependent.

(If all else fails, I suppose I could open another table if there's still room).

That is the most current information I have. Additionally it's looking like Qstor is going to run his game(s) at a different location. If you wanted to open another table at 1 PM that's fine by me. I take it you guys can't play in the 5-9?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #49 Among the Dead (7)
1 PM - 5 PM #16 or #50 (1)
1 PM - 5 PM Undefined Offer from Qstor* (0)
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (5)
6 PM - 10 PM #29 Shipyard Rats (5)
6 PM - 10 PM #3 Murder on the Silken Caravan (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit* (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame (5)

*Possibility of these slots taking place at a 2nd location.

Anyone else wanting to play can respond here or to this user name at gmail.

Any GMs wanting to run a slot should email this user name at gmail.

Looking like it's going to be a good time at Scotty's Brewhouse.

Shadow Lodge 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber
Zizazat wrote:
That is the most current information I have. Additionally it's looking like Qstor is going to run his game(s) at a different location. If you wanted to open another table at 1 PM that's fine by me. I take it you guys can't play in the 5-9?

Post monster ate my original post.

One of our players is a True Dungeon volunteer so he has a pretty hard stop time for playing, which prevents us from playing into the evening hours, so the 1:00 time is kind of a must.

Worst case I'll talk to the group and see if they would mind playing if I were GM and I start up another 1:00 table. I'll talk to them today and let you know directly by e-mail once I know what their preference is.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
MisterSlanky wrote:
Zizazat wrote:
That is the most current information I have. Additionally it's looking like Qstor is going to run his game(s) at a different location. If you wanted to open another table at 1 PM that's fine by me. I take it you guys can't play in the 5-9?

Post monster ate my original post.

One of our players is a True Dungeon volunteer so he has a pretty hard stop time for playing, which prevents us from playing into the evening hours, so the 1:00 time is kind of a must.

Worst case I'll talk to the group and see if they would mind playing if I were GM and I start up another 1:00 table. I'll talk to them today and let you know directly by e-mail once I know what their preference is.

A reply I just did ended up on a different thread...:)

Sorry for the confusion I by '5-9' I meant the tier '5-9' game at 1 PM.

If you are willing to run something at 1 PM though I think that'd be great as my 1 PM #49 went up to 7 seats so that might help share the love at 1 PM. Let me know and we'll go from there! *assuming the message board accepts my offer this time*

Shadow Lodge 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber
Zizazat wrote:

A reply I just did ended up on a different thread...:)

Sorry for the confusion I by '5-9' I meant the tier '5-9' game at 1 PM.

If you are willing to run something at 1 PM though I think that'd be great as my 1 PM #49 went up to 7 seats so that might help share the love at 1 PM. Let me know and we'll go from there! *assuming the message board accepts my offer this time*

No problem. Our lowest is 4 unfortunately (though three of us are 5's), so we're stuck with the 1-5 or 1-7 range. Sending you an e-mail here in a minute.

Scarab Sages

MisterSlanky wrote:
No problem. Our lowest is 4 unfortunately (though three of us are 5's), so we're stuck with the 1-5 or 1-7 range. Sending you an e-mail here in a minute.

TwilightKnight is open to running whatever at the 1pm slot, so how about we pool our 4th&5th level characters to play a 4-5 or possibly even 6-7 subtier game?

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Maryland— Baltimore aka Qstor

for the 1pm module I was thinking #13 or #17?

Mike

5/5 ⦵⦵

Qstor wrote:

for the 1pm module I was thinking #13 or #17?

Mike

While I'm sure those are nifty... aren't they retired from season 0?

Liberty's Edge

XperimentalDM wrote:
Qstor wrote:

for the 1pm module I was thinking #13 or #17?

Mike

While I'm sure those are nifty... aren't they retired from season 0?

The only ones retired are 9, 10, 15, 18 and 21. Everything else is still playable.

5/5 ⦵⦵

Atrius wrote:
XperimentalDM wrote:
Qstor wrote:

for the 1pm module I was thinking #13 or #17?

Mike

While I'm sure those are nifty... aren't they retired from season 0?
The only ones retired are 9, 10, 15, 18 and 21. Everything else is still playable.

Oh! Awesome to know. I must have misread somewhere that all season 0's were retired. Linguistics fail! I wonder what time I'll make it in to Indy...

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #49 Among the Dead (7)
1 PM - 5 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit (2)
1 PM - 5 PM #16 or #50 (1)
1 PM - 5 PM #13 or #17 (0)
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (5)
6 PM - 10 PM #29 Shipyard Rats (5)
6 PM - 10 PM #3 Murder on the Silken Caravan (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit* (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame (5)

*Possibility of these slots taking place at a 2nd location.

Anyone else wanting to play can respond here or to this user name at gmail.

Any GMs wanting to run a slot should email this user name at gmail.

Looking like it's going to be a good time at Scotty's Brewhouse.

Dark Archive

The Wife son and myself will be in Indy by noonish. I think we will try and hit the brewhouse after we get our badges.

5/5 ⦵⦵

Zizazat wrote:

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #49 Among the Dead (7)
1 PM - 5 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit (2)
1 PM - 5 PM #16 or #50 (1)
1 PM - 5 PM #13 or #17 (0)
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (5)
6 PM - 10 PM #29 Shipyard Rats (5)
6 PM - 10 PM #3 Murder on the Silken Caravan (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #51 The Shadow Gambit* (5)
7 PM - 11 PM #39 Citadel of Flame (5)

*Possibility of these slots taking place at a 2nd location.

Anyone else wanting to play can respond here or to this user name at gmail.

Any GMs wanting to run a slot should email this user name at gmail.

Looking like it's going to be a good time at Scotty's Brewhouse.

If I get in early enough I would be interested in playing in #51 at 1pm. I'm traveling with a couple other guys who might want to play as well.

Scarab Sages

Zizazat wrote:

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #13 or #17 (0)

Who is running this?

I'm curious to know if this could end up a 4-5+ subtier game. I'm looking to play in a higher-tier game, as I have two 5th level characters that have played down a handful of times.(If I switch to this game, TwilightKnight will have zero players for the 1pm #16 or #50 slot - TK, we'd actually get to play together! That would mean two 5th+ characters for this game.)

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Tom Baumbach wrote:
Zizazat wrote:

Current summary:

1 PM - 5 PM #13 or #17 (0)

Who is running this?

I'm curious to know if this could end up a 4-5+ subtier game. I'm looking to play in a higher-tier game, as I have two 5th level characters that have played down a handful of times.(If I switch to this game, TwilightKnight will have zero players for the 1pm #16 or #50 slot - TK, we'd actually get to play together! That would mean two 5th+ characters for this game.)

This is an offer from Qstor to run #13 or #17 but is looking like it would be at a different location other than Scotty's.

Grand Lodge

I'd like to get in on 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress! :D

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
M. T. Yarnell wrote:
I'd like to get in on 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress! :D

You got it!

2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Master of the Fallen Fortress (6) :D

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Alaska—Anchorage aka Dragnmoon

So what do we have room left for? I have a 1 Level 3, 1 Level 2 and 1 Level 1 and I have time to get into a game, I am getting into Indy at 10am and Available until 8PM.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Dragnmoon wrote:
So what do we have room left for? I have a 1 Level 3, 1 Level 2 and 1 Level 1 and I have time to get into a game, I am getting into Indy at 10am and Available until 8PM.

1 PM slot for #51 has (5)

Both 6 PM slots have (5)
Both 7 PM slots have (5)

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Alaska—Anchorage aka Dragnmoon

Zizazat wrote:
Dragnmoon wrote:
So what do we have room left for? I have a 1 Level 3, 1 Level 2 and 1 Level 1 and I have time to get into a game, I am getting into Indy at 10am and Available until 8PM.

1 PM slot for #51 has (5)

Both 6 PM slots have (5)
Both 7 PM slots have (5)

oh Well, I am running 51 and 6PM and 7PM are to late.

Shadow Lodge 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber
Dragnmoon wrote:
Zizazat wrote:
Dragnmoon wrote:
So what do we have room left for? I have a 1 Level 3, 1 Level 2 and 1 Level 1 and I have time to get into a game, I am getting into Indy at 10am and Available until 8PM.

1 PM slot for #51 has (5)

Both 6 PM slots have (5)
Both 7 PM slots have (5)
oh Well, I am running 51 and 6PM and 7PM are to late.

I am the 1:00 #51 and with enough poking and prodding by enough people, I might be willing to swap it up with something else (though what that something else is I know not since I already feel like I'm going to have to overprep for the week). Now...you might be running #51, but if you want player credit, now's your time. :-)

The two current players for the 1:00 #51 are friends and they said they'd play whatever.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Alaska—Anchorage aka Dragnmoon

MisterSlanky wrote:


I am the 1:00 #51 and with enough poking and prodding by enough people, I might be willing to swap it up with something else (though what that something else is I know not since I already feel like I'm going to have to overprep for the week). Now...you might be running #51, but if you want player credit, now's your time. :-)

You can't get Player Credit After getting GM credit, You can though go the other way. I am running it this weekend, so I am getting the GM credit first.

5/5 Venture-Captain, New Jersey aka Silver-hawk

I will be arriving in Indy late on Teusday night

Open late night Tuesday and all day Wednesday

Art

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

Hey Zizazat, since you seem to be tracking the overall schedule, when will we cut off requests and publish the final schedule with GM's? Some of us will need some time over the weekend to prep

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
TwilightKnight wrote:
Hey Zizazat, since you seem to be tracking the overall schedule, when will we cut off requests and publish the final schedule with GM's? Some of us will need some time over the weekend to prep

I'm cutting tables at 7, and was going to throw in for Dragnmoon that there are still two 'undecided' slots at 1 PM ((#16 or #50 from you) and (#13 or #17 from Qstor)).

I was going to 'close' the rest of the slots on Monday or when they hit 7.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

Drop #50 and stick to #16 although it's not looking good for a mid-tier table right now

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
TwilightKnight wrote:
Drop #50 and stick to #16 although it's not looking good for a mid-tier table right now

Roger that!

51 to 100 of 162 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Events / Local Play / Wed before GenCon 8 / 4 downtown Indy game? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.