Finding local games


Pathfinder Society

Sovereign Court

Is there a page that lists society players or society games by region or zip code, I'd love to find society stuff, but the closest to my area is Orlando which is too far away.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Alaska—Anchorage aka Dragnmoon

lastknightleft wrote:
Is there a page that lists society players or society games by region or zip code, I'd love to find society stuff, but the closest to my area is Orlando which is too far away.

On the Paizo Web Page there is this, Find Events.

What worked great for me was Pen & Paper Games.

Sovereign Court

Dragnmoon wrote:
lastknightleft wrote:
Is there a page that lists society players or society games by region or zip code, I'd love to find society stuff, but the closest to my area is Orlando which is too far away.

On the Paizo Web Page there is this, Find Events.

What worked great for me was Pen & Paper Games.

Heh, no events within 50 miles of me, yay!

Sovereign Court

I drive more than that for our "regular" RotRL campaign, and I don't drive the farthest of anyone in the group!

Sovereign Court

Twowlves wrote:


I drive more than that for our "regular" RotRL campaign, and I don't drive the farthest of anyone in the group!

Then you have better vehicles and more dedication to the game than I. I have a guy or two in my group who may be just past the 50 mile mark, but not by much. And I couldn't do what they do because I drive an 89 POS

Grand Lodge 5/5

lastknightleft wrote:
Twowlves wrote:


I drive more than that for our "regular" RotRL campaign, and I don't drive the farthest of anyone in the group!

Then you have better vehicles and more dedication to the game than I. I have a guy or two in my group who may be just past the 50 mile mark, but not by much. And I couldn't do what they do because I drive an 89 POS

I think there are a few issues with the Event Finder. For some reason - old entries seem to have lost the flag that says - public/open for new gamers.

I did search (UK) and could only find a single entry in a 500 km radius - and that was out-dated. I knew that I should find at least two entries in 150 km - myself and one of the London groups.

It took me a while to get my own Lodge back on the map. I plan to write an entry here once I have time how best to avoid the problem - and to encourage Lodges to be found in the system.

I also hope once we have the local organizers - that they will take care all the local groups are actually on-line.

So right now my advice:

Try out the event finder - you might be lucky.

If you find no entries - don't despair. It might be you have a group next door that doesn't even know you can't find them.

Thod

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Finding local games All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.