FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

41,001 to 41,050 of 41,195 << first < prev | 814 | 815 | 816 | 817 | 818 | 819 | 820 | 821 | 822 | 823 | 824 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
taig wrote:

Tired badger is tired.

The interview went pretty well. I *think* I'll be getting an offer on Monday, which means my wife and I will have to figure out the logistics, and anther we really want to do this. One likely possibility is that my daughter and I move down to the Atlanta area while my wife and son stay in NC so we (OK...my wife) can sell the house and my son can finish his senior year of high school.

Weekend trips wouldn't be too bad...only 5 hours from ATL to GSO.

One of our airports is GSO. But we don't have an FBO at ATL. :( In fact, even though I'm not on call thi weekend, the phones for emergencies were directed to me this weekend (aren't I lucky!), and I had to help a poor desperate customer service rep in GSO this morning.


Ummmmm.....so that's one of those top of pages that's just a little uncomfortable....;P

Liberty's Edge Contributor

lynora wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
How does Blue's Clues make any sense? Blue talks in a mockery of squeaks. Yet the other animals talk, the mailbox talks, even the soap talks. Yet everyone accepts this as "normal".

I always thought the whole thing was Steve's (and later Joe's) delusion. That he was really in some institution somewhere. ;P

(Actually I liked Blues Clues. It was calm which really helped my hyperactive little guy, and they do a really good job of explaining basic social rules.)

I agree. My favorite episode was the one about what to do while you're waiting for something. The girls absolutely HATE waiting in line. That episode had some good suggestions in it.


Taig, glad the interview went well. Good luck getting the offer and getting everything figured out.:)


Paris Crenshaw wrote:
lynora wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
How does Blue's Clues make any sense? Blue talks in a mockery of squeaks. Yet the other animals talk, the mailbox talks, even the soap talks. Yet everyone accepts this as "normal".

I always thought the whole thing was Steve's (and later Joe's) delusion. That he was really in some institution somewhere. ;P

(Actually I liked Blues Clues. It was calm which really helped my hyperactive little guy, and they do a really good job of explaining basic social rules.)

I agree. My favorite episode was the one about what to do while you're waiting for something. The girls absolutely HATE waiting in line. That episode had some good suggestions in it.

That episode was a lifesaver. It helped defuse soooo many tantrums. And the one about going to the grocery store too.

RPG Superstar 2012

Solnes wrote:
taig wrote:

Tired badger is tired.

The interview went pretty well. I *think* I'll be getting an offer on Monday, which means my wife and I will have to figure out the logistics, and anther we really want to do this. One likely possibility is that my daughter and I move down to the Atlanta area while my wife and son stay in NC so we (OK...my wife) can sell the house and my son can finish his senior year of high school.

Weekend trips wouldn't be too bad...only 5 hours from ATL to GSO.

Congrats on the interview! And good luck working out the logistics.

Thanks! If it happens, it will only be temporary. :)


Bookmark from work

RPG Superstar 2012

lynora wrote:
Taig, glad the interview went well. Good luck getting the offer and getting everything figured out.:)

Thanks to you, too! :)

RPG Superstar 2012

Woodraven wrote:
Bookmark from work

Workmark from book.

Silver Crusade

Best wishes, Taig and Paris, on prospective life changes. This s$#+ is hard.


Fiendish Blue wrote:
Rusty the Poodle wrote:
Fiendish Blue wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
How does Blue's Clues make any sense? Blue talks in a mockery of squeaks. Yet the other animals talk, the mailbox talks, even the soap talks. Yet everyone accepts this as "normal".
And Steve is creepy.

BOW! BOW! BOW BOW BO-BO-BOW!*

*Translation: "I'm going to eat your face!"

Awwwwwww. He's so cuuuute.

BOW! BOW BOW BOW! BOW BOW BO-BO-BOW BO-BO-BOW BOW BOW BOW! BOW BOW BO-BOW BOW!*

*Translation: "Hey! I'm a girl! How come nobody remembers I'm a GIRL! You're next, poodle-boy!"

*sniffs FB's butt*


Yankee Poodle wrote:
Fiendish Blue wrote:
Rusty the Poodle wrote:
Fiendish Blue wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
How does Blue's Clues make any sense? Blue talks in a mockery of squeaks. Yet the other animals talk, the mailbox talks, even the soap talks. Yet everyone accepts this as "normal".
And Steve is creepy.

BOW! BOW! BOW BOW BO-BO-BOW!*

*Translation: "I'm going to eat your face!"

Awwwwwww. He's so cuuuute.

BOW! BOW BOW BOW! BOW BOW BO-BO-BOW BO-BO-BOW BOW BOW BOW! BOW BOW BO-BOW BOW!*

*Translation: "Hey! I'm a girl! How come nobody remembers I'm a GIRL! You're next, poodle-boy!"

*sniffs FB's butt*

*Punts YP*


W00 H00!


Celestial Healer wrote:
Best wishes, Taig and Paris, on prospective life changes. This s~#@ is hard.

It really is difficult, and I wish all of you the best. Any thoughts on your situation, CH, or are you in a wait-and-see mode until the visit and some think time has passed?


Jack'n'Coke wrote:
Yankee Poodle wrote:
Fiendish Blue wrote:
Rusty the Poodle wrote:
Fiendish Blue wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
How does Blue's Clues make any sense? Blue talks in a mockery of squeaks. Yet the other animals talk, the mailbox talks, even the soap talks. Yet everyone accepts this as "normal".
And Steve is creepy.

BOW! BOW! BOW BOW BO-BO-BOW!*

*Translation: "I'm going to eat your face!"

Awwwwwww. He's so cuuuute.

BOW! BOW BOW BOW! BOW BOW BO-BO-BOW BO-BO-BOW BOW BOW BOW! BOW BOW BO-BOW BOW!*

*Translation: "Hey! I'm a girl! How come nobody remembers I'm a GIRL! You're next, poodle-boy!"

*sniffs FB's butt*
*Punts YP*

YIP!


Yankee Poodle wrote:
Jack'n'Coke wrote:
Yankee Poodle wrote:
Fiendish Blue wrote:
Rusty the Poodle wrote:
Fiendish Blue wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
How does Blue's Clues make any sense? Blue talks in a mockery of squeaks. Yet the other animals talk, the mailbox talks, even the soap talks. Yet everyone accepts this as "normal".
And Steve is creepy.

BOW! BOW! BOW BOW BO-BO-BOW!*

*Translation: "I'm going to eat your face!"

Awwwwwww. He's so cuuuute.

BOW! BOW BOW BOW! BOW BOW BO-BO-BOW BO-BO-BOW BOW BOW BOW! BOW BOW BO-BOW BOW!*

*Translation: "Hey! I'm a girl! How come nobody remembers I'm a GIRL! You're next, poodle-boy!"

*sniffs FB's butt*
*Punts YP*
YIP!

BOW BOOW!*

*Translation: "F^@# yeah!"

The Exchange

Hnh.


Moorluck wrote:
Hnh.

I know how that feels, slow day at work. Good news Muay Thai practice tomorrow.


Moorluck wrote:
Hnh.

Uh-HnhHnhHnhHnh... Uh-HnhHnhHnhHnh

When the air is fine...
And you've got the time...


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Broke out the tostadas and made Gringo Queso. That is all.

Silver Crusade

Treppa wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Best wishes, Taig and Paris, on prospective life changes. This s~#@ is hard.
It really is difficult, and I wish all of you the best. Any thoughts on your situation, CH, or are you in a wait-and-see mode until the visit and some think time has passed?

That's about it, really.

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Celestial Healer wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Best wishes, Taig and Paris, on prospective life changes. This s~#@ is hard.
It really is difficult, and I wish all of you the best. Any thoughts on your situation, CH, or are you in a wait-and-see mode until the visit and some think time has passed?
That's about it, really.

I hope things work out for you, CH. It's a shame so many of us are dealing with all these stressers, right now. I suppose it's better than facing a jabberwocky...well, it's better than actually facing a jabberwocky...it's NOT better than facing one in Pathfinder. I really need to figure out how to include one of those in my campaign. ;)


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

I don't know...I'm getting pretty close to preferring my chances with a jabberwocky.


*blink*

I'm back, $991 poorer .....

*blink*


Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

I'm back, $991 poorer .....

*blink*

GAAAAAAAH!!! sucks.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

I'm back, $991 poorer .....

*blink*

GAAAAAAAH!!! sucks.

Man, tell me about it. Just as I get over the Saturnalia credit hangover both cars need massive infusions of parts.

F. M. L.


So, very sloooooooooooooow day at work today. All paper work and merchandising new products.

The day did have an upside though!

A month ago or so I had gotten in a very impressive applicant looking for an afternoon/night job. Unfortunately I wasn't able to hire her. So I passed her app on to our other store. She was hired. The suck to this was that just 3 days later I lost the insanity inducing girl. So now the other store and I share this new hire.

So when she dropped her app off she asked where "our people" hung out at. I assumed she was asking where the gay bars were, and I guessed right. (Guess I give off a gay vibe?)

Today she came in to see me twice! Not once...but twice! Once to thank me for the good word I put in, and another to ask if I liked what she was wearing and if I thought it was appropriate. And to ask if I wanted to go out after she got off tonight...or any Sat night, since that is when she gets to get out and about. :P

So, long story longer.....I got hit on by a cute chick!! :D


Patrick Curtin wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

I'm back, $991 poorer .....

*blink*

GAAAAAAAH!!! sucks.

Man, tell me about it. Just as I get over the Saturnalia credit hangover both cars need massive infusions of parts.

F. M. L.

Sucks... :( (((hugs)))


Hubby fixed hamburger helper and biscuits!! :) OMNOMNOMNOMNOM


Solnes wrote:
Sucks... :( (((hugs)))

Thanks Solnes. On the plus side thanks to my wife's recent promotion we actually HAD the money to get the work done without going on a Ramen diet for a month, so that's something...

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Solnes wrote:
Hubby fixed hamburger helper and biscuits!! :) OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Was there gravy with the hamburger helper? ;)

My parents are visiting, so my mom's making pot roast for my wife's birthday. We'll be taking her out to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow.

(Yes...today is my wife's birthday...we found out the bad news about my job on the night before her 40th birthday. She's not happy.)


{logs in} FAWTLhouse Five... (2,946 new)

Awww, hell...


Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Hubby fixed hamburger helper and biscuits!! :) OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Was there gravy with the hamburger helper? ;)

My parents are visiting, so my mom's making pot roast for my wife's birthday. We'll be taking her out to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow.

(Yes...today is my wife's birthday...we found out the bad news about my job on the night before her 40th birthday. She's not happy.)

Well, it was the cheeseburger melt. So it had a cheese sauce. Mmm!

Suck about the timing of the news, that truly sucks. Is Cheesecake Factory any good? Price range?


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:

{logs in} FAWTLhouse Five... (2,946 new)

Awww, hell...

Well...I hope you've learn your lesson.


Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Hubby fixed hamburger helper and biscuits!! :) OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Was there gravy with the hamburger helper? ;)

My parents are visiting, so my mom's making pot roast for my wife's birthday. We'll be taking her out to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow.

(Yes...today is my wife's birthday...we found out the bad news about my job on the night before her 40th birthday. She's not happy.)

Well, happy birthday wishes to her anyways :)


Solnes wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Hubby fixed hamburger helper and biscuits!! :) OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Was there gravy with the hamburger helper? ;)

My parents are visiting, so my mom's making pot roast for my wife's birthday. We'll be taking her out to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow.

(Yes...today is my wife's birthday...we found out the bad news about my job on the night before her 40th birthday. She's not happy.)

Well, it was the cheeseburger melt. So it had a cheese sauce. Mmm!

Suck about the timing of the news, that truly sucks. Is Cheesecake Factory any good? Price range?

Cheesecake Factory is awesome! Their cheesecake is totally worth the suffering that comes after. And the rest of the food is good too. :)

But they are a bit on the pricey side.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:

{logs in} FAWTLhouse Five... (2,946 new)

Awww, hell...

Well...I hope you've learn your lesson.

+1! And Ninja'd by Leafy! :D


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:

{logs in} FAWTLhouse Five... (2,946 new)

Awww, hell...

I suppose it's useless telling you not to bother reading all that?


lynora wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Hubby fixed hamburger helper and biscuits!! :) OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Was there gravy with the hamburger helper? ;)

My parents are visiting, so my mom's making pot roast for my wife's birthday. We'll be taking her out to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow.

(Yes...today is my wife's birthday...we found out the bad news about my job on the night before her 40th birthday. She's not happy.)

Well, it was the cheeseburger melt. So it had a cheese sauce. Mmm!

Suck about the timing of the news, that truly sucks. Is Cheesecake Factory any good? Price range?

Cheesecake Factory is awesome! Their cheesecake is totally worth the suffering that comes after. And the rest of the food is good too. :)

But they are a bit on the pricey side.

Suck, we don't have one near here. :(


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
lynora wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:

{logs in} FAWTLhouse Five... (2,946 new)

Awww, hell...

I suppose it's useless telling you not to bother reading all that?

Two words: Tordek Maneuver!


Solnes wrote:
lynora wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Hubby fixed hamburger helper and biscuits!! :) OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Was there gravy with the hamburger helper? ;)

My parents are visiting, so my mom's making pot roast for my wife's birthday. We'll be taking her out to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow.

(Yes...today is my wife's birthday...we found out the bad news about my job on the night before her 40th birthday. She's not happy.)

Well, it was the cheeseburger melt. So it had a cheese sauce. Mmm!

Suck about the timing of the news, that truly sucks. Is Cheesecake Factory any good? Price range?

Cheesecake Factory is awesome! Their cheesecake is totally worth the suffering that comes after. And the rest of the food is good too. :)

But they are a bit on the pricey side.
Suck, we don't have one near here. :(

:(

The nearest one to here is quite a bit of a drive so I rarely get to go anymore, but we used to live near one. It's probably better for me that we don't anymore.

Although the cafe at B&N sells slices of Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake for those occasions when I truly am determined to make myself sick.

Dark Archive

On behalf of Canada. I would like to apologize to my american friends for giving you Justin Bieber. We didn't want to keep him, so we had to give him to you :P


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

It's okay, Jeremy. You guys usually send us folks like Shatner. It's only right that you should dump on us ever once in a while.


Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
On behalf of Canada. I would like to apologize to my american friends for giving you Justin Bieber. We didn't want to keep him, so we had to give him to you :P

Whats a Bieber?

Liberty's Edge Contributor

And how many effing Gs are there?


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
And how many effing Gs are there?

Que?

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
And how many bloody Gs are there?
Que?

This.

Also...quote corrected above.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
And how many effing Gs are there?
Que?

Pasa


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
And how many bloody Gs are there?
Que?

This.

Also...quote corrected above.

NOoOoOoOoOoOo...

41,001 to 41,050 of 41,195 << first < prev | 814 | 815 | 816 | 817 | 818 | 819 | 820 | 821 | 822 | 823 | 824 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards