FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

3,851 to 3,900 of 41,195 << first < prev | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | next > last >>

Freehold DM wrote:
lynora wrote:

Lots of stuff:** spoiler omitted **

The CN Warlock is the moral compass? Sounds like your party would get along great with mine!

I've had groups like that... my STAP game started out that way, with the TN-leaning-CN Binder as leader, before she died.

Though currently they've turned back around and now the NG Bard and NG-leaning-CG Barbarian are pretty much running the show... ;)


Hey, I realized the other day the most important reason why I hate this new attempt to use the term mage/magi. It's because the term originally implies someone who is adept with both divine and arcane magic, not someone who is adept with both spell and sword. I have spoken. Special thanks go to the history of Hellenism.

Dark Archive

Moorluck wrote:
Talking Fallout with Flash, can't wait for New Vegas.

SWEET CHRISTMAS +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Archive

Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
After reading that thread I'm actually surprised that there's a lot of gamers who don't use miniatures with 3d terrain, and 3d dungeon pieces like I do. I've been struggling to get to that point mind you, my minis collection is up to that level but I only have enough of the dwarvenforge stuff to make classic dungeon sites. I'm saving up to get a crapload of the cavern set soon as well. I also by some of the warhammer stuff and convert it. I try my hardest to make everything come to life. No one else does this? I mean seriously?

Me neither, I don't get it. It isn't like people have to sell off 90% of their D&D collection to buy diapers and pay some bills. How can you enjoy the game if you do that, right?

Ouch a bit defensive...... sorry to hear your having a hard time though HD. I just like to try and think I'm not such an oddity. Can't really relate to your situation though, but we do help support my sister in-law who's a single mother on assistance whose dead beat father still won't acknowledge the child.

One word.

Maury.

The Exchange

Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:

*skips five pages or so...

Miss anything?

+1

I am sure there is a soap opera around here somewhere. No clue where, but wait awhile and you will get an update.


Awright folks, I'm gonna clock out a bit early today. Here's hoping that this weekend's a fun one instead of a headache...it's my last weekend in NY, and I wanna have fun with the Mrs. and friends before I jet off to OTAKON/SC!!!


Some of you folks aren't checking this thread compulsively enough.

::cough::Darkwolf::cough::

And what happened to Cosmo popping in?


Moorluck wrote:
The Jade wrote:

Interesting... my mother actually nicknamed me Pushkin when I was a few months old. Why the namesake you didn't ask? Well let me tell you. She said I watched people with patient, wise little eyes... the baby philosopher. It was all downhill from there. Like three wheel wagon on fire at a 68 degree incline downhill.

My mother just called me Stupid f#@!ing s%@# head ruining my life f#@!er. I like your story better.

That's exactly what your mother used to call me as well! Worst. Neighbor. EVAR.


Freehold DM wrote:
Awright folks, I'm gonna clock out a bit early today. Here's hoping that this weekend's a fun one instead of a headache...it's my last weekend in NY, and I wanna have fun with the Mrs. and friends before I jet off to OTAKON/SC!!!

Are we supposed to clock in and out of Paizo? Do we get paid for this? Have I been missing out?

Quick hi - made it to work and on a compy, but everything aches and I'm sneezy and achy and generally ucky. Tea and crackers are my friend. I'm going to go make some tea. Hope you all are well.

*Sneezes then shakes everyone's hands*

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Some of you folks aren't checking this thread compulsively enough.

::cough::Darkwolf::cough::

And what happened to Cosmo popping in?

grooming the "Stash?"


My DM is sick so tonight's session has been cancelled :/ Back to NWN I go


Treppa wrote:
Are we supposed to clock in and out of Paizo? Do we get paid for this? Have I been missing out?

In order: Of course. Definetly. Well somebody got your paychecks...

Fun fact: trepa is a very naughty word in portuguese :0

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Hmmmm.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Hey, I realized the other day the most important reason why I hate this new attempt to use the term mage/magi. It's because the term originally implies someone who is adept with both divine and arcane magic, not someone who is adept with both spell and sword. I have spoken. Special thanks go to the history of Hellenism.

I once shared the same tiny abrasion over that word.

And the word arcanist makes me think of the secrets of porcelain, not magic.

Alas, language changes. Why I'm old enough to remember when being called a "insufferable idiot" was a compliment. At least that's how I chose to interpret it at the time.

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

*click*

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

*click*

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Hmmm.


Gary Teter wrote:
Hmmm.

Are these the last days of FAWLTLHOUSE FIVE'S Pompeii?

Where's my child! Where's my Saskia!

::Trips over jars on the way out of the dwelling::

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

*click* *click* *click*

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

*click* *click* *click* *click*


*jimmy's a wire. pulls it out, touches it to his tongue, twitches, sticks it back in the connection he thought he pulled it out of*

Sovereign Court

Gary Teter wrote:
*click* *click* *click* *click*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!


King of the Monsters contest. Hrmmm. I think I might have to participate in this.


Orthos wrote:
King of the Monsters contest. Hrmmm. I think I might have to participate in this.

Please do!

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Hmmmm.


The Jade wrote:
Alas, language changes.

If it's bad change, language and it's lovers can count on me to stomp on it.

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Some of you folks aren't checking this thread compulsively enough.

::cough::Darkwolf::cough::

And what happened to Cosmo popping in?

Interesting side effect, even though I expected it...

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

*click*


Professor Higgins wrote:
The Jade wrote:
Alas, language changes.
If it's bad change, language and it's lovers can count on me to stomp on it.

I am a werepedant myself.

I am only unleashed when I see the moon in a waxing gibbon state.

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

*waxes gibbon, polishes macaque*


The Jade wrote:
Orthos wrote:
King of the Monsters contest. Hrmmm. I think I might have to participate in this.
Please do!

Deciding what to submit is the hard part >_< Compared to that I think statting it will be simple....

I have a pretty good idea which critter I want to share though.


Gary Teter wrote:
*click*

Shall we sing a swaying ode to inebriation, arm in arm in this fire-lit tavern as Jormungandr's mile high wave of poison closes? Racing upon us with rapacious intent?

Sing with me friends... sing a hearty goodbye to our world and all that it was.

<sniff>


Gary Teter wrote:
*waxes gibbon, polishes macaque*

Did you just publicly polish macaque?


Orthos wrote:
The Jade wrote:
Orthos wrote:
King of the Monsters contest. Hrmmm. I think I might have to participate in this.
Please do!

Deciding what to submit is the hard part >_< Compared to that I think statting it will be simple....

I have a pretty good idea which critter I want to share though.

I look forward to seeing it, Orthos.


Well, I'm registered for classes now. Unfortunately, due to the classes I need being extra popular I ended up with a weekend class so I'll be going seven day a week. :(


lynora wrote:
Well, I'm registered for classes now. Unfortunately, due to the classes I need being extra popular I ended up with a weekend class so I'll be going seven day a week. :(

Ouch!

Good luck though!


The Jade wrote:
Professor Higgins wrote:
The Jade wrote:
Alas, language changes.
If it's bad change, language and it's lovers can count on me to stomp on it.

I am a werepedant myself.

I am only unleashed when I see the moon in a waxing gibbon state.

That makes you sound more like a wopedant...


lynora wrote:
Well, I'm registered for classes now. Unfortunately, due to the classes I need being extra popular I ended up with a weekend class so I'll be going seven day a week. :(

Sorry, Lynora. Hope you can make the best of it.

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

*click*

The Exchange

The Jade wrote:
Orthos wrote:
King of the Monsters contest. Hrmmm. I think I might have to participate in this.
Please do!

I would have to have not only an original idea, but a good one. My brain hurts.

The Exchange

Gary Teter wrote:
*click*

Are you done yet?

Liberty's Edge

Gary Teter wrote:
*click*

OW!

What the he-?!?

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

*CLICK*

Scarab Sages

Oh no! Not again!

FLEE!!! Flee while you still can!!!

Scarab Sages

Proof that 3D has, yet again, outlived its welcome.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
lynora wrote:
Well, I'm registered for classes now. Unfortunately, due to the classes I need being extra popular I ended up with a weekend class so I'll be going seven day a week. :(
Sorry, Lynora. Hope you can make the best of it.

Thanks. Algebra may kill me, but I figure I can handle this for one semester.


Gary Teter wrote:
*CLICK*

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZRRRTT!!!


*click*

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Alrighty... signing off Post.

I gotta go and pack the car ready to get going. I'm hoping the Chalet will have WiFi access, but I'm not holding my breath, so you may not hear from me for a week. I'm gonna quickly monitor Posts for the next hor, but after that it's go time for me.

Have Fun All and I'll see you in a Week! :D


Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
*click*

FWOOOSH!!!

3,851 to 3,900 of 41,195 << first < prev | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards