FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

37,451 to 37,500 of 41,195 << first < prev | 745 | 746 | 747 | 748 | 749 | 750 | 751 | 752 | 753 | 754 | 755 | next > last >>

Solnes wrote:
ewan cummins wrote:


I never wrote ‘pigs’. Please confirm this with others, if you don’t believe me.

This is all you got from that entire post to you? *sigh*

maybe I should take the ghost post as a sign not to engage...however..reposted.


Now, as Garydee has cleared up the confusion about that point, I'm going to carefully read the rest of your spoiler posts and consider it all, before giving you a full reply.
Oh, and thank you for being civil, Mairkurion.

-Ewan

The Exchange

How easy it is... Nekkid Monkey Dance for all to see at the ToP!!


Patrick Curtin wrote:

LOL, one post and I bring the hawtness to its knees!

That's what TETER SAID!


ewan cummins wrote:

Now, as Garydee has cleared up the confusion about that point, I'm going to carefully read the rest of your spoiler posts and consider it all, before giving you a full reply.

Oh, and thank you for being civil, Mairkurion.

-Ewan

The rest of our members tried to civilly ask you to leave us be. You were too wrapped up in trying to pick a fight to see it.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Blink Monkey ---- how are you doing?!?!?

Figured it was time to end my self-imposed exile from OTD for a bit. See if I can refrain from entering any of the ridiculous religion/political/etc threads that have infested our once happy subforum. Plus I missed y'all. Just been working the PbP upstream and working lots, trying to get the bills paid. Them subscriptions don't pay for themselves ya know ..


Moorluck wrote:
How easy it is... Nekkid Monkey Dance for all to see at the ToP!!

LOL, I love that dance :)


Garydee wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
ewan cummins wrote:

You'll find that I respond well to polite questions.

I'm going to take the risk of taking you at your word here, Ewan. I know that I did this once in the past with another poster,** with most everyone shrieking, "No, it's a mistake!" and they ended up being right after all and I was wrong. Only your subsequent behavior will show whether I'm being foolishly generous, once again, against the common sense. My friends, happily, will forgive me as they always do if I am stupidly misguided. But they will have no reason to forgive one who would prove me wrong, and sadly, neither would I. If you mean what you say, I invite you to a non-defensive contemplation of the following.

** spoiler omitted **...

He didn't actually say the word pig, M.

Ah, I'm very glad to hear that. This goes back to the issue of "seems," "impressions," etc. I'm glad you appreciate it, Ewan. It took a hell of a long time to write.

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

LOL, one post and I bring the hawtness to its knees!

That's what TETER SAID!

From what she said the "Hawtness" likes his "Post".

The Exchange

Garydee wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
ewan cummins wrote:

You'll find that I respond well to polite questions.

I'm going to take the risk of taking you at your word here, Ewan. I know that I did this once in the past with another poster,** with most everyone shrieking, "No, it's a mistake!" and they ended up being right after all and I was wrong. Only your subsequent behavior will show whether I'm being foolishly generous, once again, against the common sense. My friends, happily, will forgive me as they always do if I am stupidly misguided. But they will have no reason to forgive one who would prove me wrong, and sadly, neither would I. If you mean what you say, I invite you to a non-defensive contemplation of the following.

** spoiler omitted **...

He didn't actually say the word pig, M.

However the context of the original statement was very terse. It left little wriggle room. The second time it was written was much less objectionable however it had A) already been deleted by the mods and B) was still a fairly poor choice of wording. The third time was very technically written and would have probably passed the mustard so the speak, if it had not been removed by the mods twice before. Which makes one wonder exactly why it was written in the first place.


Patrick Curtin wrote:
The Jade wrote:
And I'm right behind you, looking over your shoulder... hey, does that make the the flunky on the monkey's back? (This will make zero sense if you ever change your avatar to a less simian option)

No fear of that. I did change once for a bit to a demi-lich with jeweled eyes, but that just confused everyone.

Scratches

Now get this flea-ridden wolf off my back!

I still kind of miss the blue monkey, although it doesn't let me do this...


SALAAM, MY SIMIAN HABIBI!!!

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Blink Monkey ---- how are you doing?!?!?
Figured it was time to end my self-imposed exile from OTD for a bit. See if I can refrain from entering any of the ridiculous religion/political/etc threads that have infested our once happy subforum. Plus I missed y'all. Just been working the PbP upstream and working lots, trying to get the bills paid. Them subscriptions don't pay for themselves ya know ..

tell me about it. This however Pat may not be the best time since we are being invaded. I have been thoroughly chastised how ever to not at this time do a full scale retaliation.

The Exchange

~Sits waiting for Leafy to do something....~

:P


Moorluck wrote:
Good to see you again Monkey! It's been a while but you know you got a stool at this bar any day. :)

Thanks LPM!

The Exchange

Moorluck wrote:

~Sits waiting for Leafy to do something....~

:P

you look ready to pounce.

The Exchange

Crimson Jester wrote:
Moorluck wrote:

~Sits waiting for Leafy to do something....~

:P

you look ready to pounce.

More than in a long time I long to back in the ring.

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Solnes wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:

Should I get 3 hours sleep?

I used to live off it. :)

Yeah, and I used to go 3 days without. But we ain't as young as we used to be. :/

Amen to that Brother!

I was just thinking that when I woke up after 4hours this morning.

*yawn*

Mmmm, coffee...

Agreed, coffee is wonderful this morning. And will be my saving grace today at work.
Hi, Solnes & Moorluck! Sorry we didn't cross paths last night! I hope you have a great Saturday.
Thanks Paris! Same to you! Any big weekend plans?

I'm playing Pathfinder with a friend in Texas at the moment (via d20Pro). The girls have their music lessons and swimming lessons later today. Tomorrow morning, the girls are performing with their choir group at church. On Monday morning, I have to go into work to complete my checkout from BOXER. So...nothing big really...just a normal weekend. ;)

I do intend, however, to finish up "The Walking Dead" before the weekend's out. I have one more episode to go.

EDIT: For TotP, would that be nekkid...
a) weekend plans?
b) Pathfinder online?
c) Walking Dead?
d) all of the above?

So it is safe to assume that you plan to be nekkid all weekend? :P

That would be an unsafe assumption. That would require sending the kids away for the weekend. Otherwise, it's just not appropriate. ;)


Crimson Jester wrote:
tell me about it. This however Pat may not be the best time since we are being invaded. I have been thoroughly chastised how ever to not at this time do a full scale retaliation.

???

Well, I am here to say hi nonetheless. If someone is trolling you, don't feed them. Simple as that. It was a hard lesson I learned when I used to enjoy debating folks around here, until the hard core trolls came out to squat.

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
tell me about it. This however Pat may not be the best time since we are being invaded. I have been thoroughly chastised how ever to not at this time do a full scale retaliation.

???

Well, I am here to say hi nonetheless. If someone is trolling you, don't feed them. Simple as that. It was a hard lesson I learned when I used to enjoy debating folks around here, until the hard core trolls came out to squat.

yeah I was half awake last night and fed ti bad, and now the stray won't go away.


Crimson Jester wrote:


However the context of the original statement was very terse. It left little wriggle room. The second time it was written was much less objectionable however it had A) already been deleted by the mods and B) was still a fairly poor choice of wording. The third time was very technically written and would have probably passed the mustard so the speak, if it had not been removed by the mods twice before. Which makes one wonder exactly why it was written in the first place.

It was written because it's part of my 'five things' list. It's still up on that thread, BTW. I've made several other strong statements about Palestine and Israel there, and Ross has let these be while deleting nasty remarks from others.

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
tell me about it. This however Pat may not be the best time since we are being invaded. I have been thoroughly chastised how ever to not at this time do a full scale retaliation.

???

Well, I am here to say hi nonetheless. If someone is trolling you, don't feed them. Simple as that. It was a hard lesson I learned when I used to enjoy debating folks around here, until the hard core trolls came out to squat.

We keep hoping the trolls will die of starvation. But alas, does not seem to be the case.

I wonder if .50cal incendiary rounds would do the trick?

The Exchange

Ug I will come back later, when my ignore feature is turned up higher.

The Exchange

Moorluck wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
tell me about it. This however Pat may not be the best time since we are being invaded. I have been thoroughly chastised how ever to not at this time do a full scale retaliation.

???

Well, I am here to say hi nonetheless. If someone is trolling you, don't feed them. Simple as that. It was a hard lesson I learned when I used to enjoy debating folks around here, until the hard core trolls came out to squat.

We keep hoping the trolls will die of starvation. But alas, does not seem to be the case.

I wonder if .50cal incendiary rounds would do the trick?

Aim north of the Mason Dixon line.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

LOL, one post and I bring the hawtness to its knees!

That's what TETER SAID!

Where is Mr. Click-y? Does he get Saturday's off?


Moorluck wrote:
I wonder if .50cal incendiary rounds would do the trick?

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only sure way


Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Blink Monkey ---- how are you doing?!?!?
Figured it was time to end my self-imposed exile from OTD for a bit. See if I can refrain from entering any of the ridiculous religion/political/etc threads that have infested our once happy subforum. Plus I missed y'all. Just been working the PbP upstream and working lots, trying to get the bills paid. Them subscriptions don't pay for themselves ya know ..
tell me about it. This however Pat may not be the best time since we are being invaded. I have been thoroughly chastised how ever to not at this time do a full scale retaliation.

Let me pour you a drink, CrimJ. Relax. Fawtly is the irresistible force that will march on, over all. Observe posting without anxiety. What else is up with you, man? Anything good? Eaten any good PIE lately? Need a Leafy hug? Want to make more innuendo about the PMG and his Mrs? Want to engage in edition warring? [I KID! I KID!]


Dr. Mairkenstein wrote:
Weeeesley wrote:
Woodraven wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
I must not be awesome, then. I look like s%&! with a beard. Sort of like a homeless unwashed Charles Manson head stuck onto a homeless unwashed Mike Ness body. Eccchhh...
Here's a demonstration.
You look like Wesley Crusher without the facial hair. Uhmm shiny why are you aiming that shotgun at me?!!
he is soooooooooooooo cute! Oh, Snap.
What would happen if Wesley Crusher and Ron Weasley were magically combined by a Mad Wizard?

Ron Crusher!

Poor Ron...


Patrick Curtin wrote:
If someone is trolling you, don't feed them. Simple as that.

WHAT??? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH OUR MONKEY!?!?!?!!!!!

:D


Moorluck wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Moorluck wrote:

~Sits waiting for Leafy to do something....~

:P

you look ready to pounce.
More than in a long time I long to back in the ring.

Wait, the PbP! Are we back? Am I on? OMG! Where is it?


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Blink Monkey ---- how are you doing?!?!?
Figured it was time to end my self-imposed exile from OTD for a bit. See if I can refrain from entering any of the ridiculous religion/political/etc threads that have infested our once happy subforum. Plus I missed y'all. Just been working the PbP upstream and working lots, trying to get the bills paid. Them subscriptions don't pay for themselves ya know ..
tell me about it. This however Pat may not be the best time since we are being invaded. I have been thoroughly chastised how ever to not at this time do a full scale retaliation.
Let me pour you a drink, CrimJ. Relax. Fawtly is the irresistible force that will march on, over all. Observe posting without anxiety. What else is up with you, man? Anything good? Eaten any good PIE lately? Need a Leafy hug? Want to make more innuendo about the PMG and his Mrs? Want to engage in edition warring? [I KID! I KID!]

Everyone knows that Super Mega 54E with New MMO features is teh AWESUM!!! EvARthing elz is teh suxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!


Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

LOL, one post and I bring the hawtness to its knees!

That's what TETER SAID!
Where is Mr. Click-y? Does he get Saturday's off?

Apparently. I tried to ring the Paizo office in the hopes that someone would be about...but alas..no luck.


Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

LOL, one post and I bring the hawtness to its knees!

That's what TETER SAID!
Where is Mr. Click-y? Does he get Saturday's off?

Technically, yes. But I don't think that ever stops him from popping in and clicking on the weekend. Let's face it: he misses us.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Moorluck wrote:

~Sits waiting for Leafy to do something....~

:P

you look ready to pounce.
More than in a long time I long to back in the ring.
Wait, the PbP! Are we back? Am I on? OMG! Where is it?

I never heard back from everyone, but I would like to give it another go sometime. :/

Shadow Lodge

Ack! another 635 posts since yesterday. I give up I can't possibly keep up. I'll just start fresh from here. If I missed something important since 10 am Friday please let me know.

And one thing I discovered on my vacation to Minnesota. In February, cars make great freezers.


Solnes wrote:
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

LOL, one post and I bring the hawtness to its knees!

That's what TETER SAID!
Where is Mr. Click-y? Does he get Saturday's off?
Apparently. I tried to ring the Paizo office in the hopes that someone would be about...but alas..no luck.

Wait...you can call Paizo and get people other than Customer Service?!?!

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

LOL, one post and I bring the hawtness to its knees!

That's what TETER SAID!
Where is Mr. Click-y? Does he get Saturday's off?
Apparently. I tried to ring the Paizo office in the hopes that someone would be about...but alas..no luck.
Wait...you can call Paizo and get people other than Customer Service?!?!

Dude, at the Con she had them writing their cell numbers on her chest.... it was kinda creepy really. The way SM drooled. :P


Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:

Ack! another 635 posts since yesterday. I give up I can't possibly keep up. I'll just start fresh from here. If I missed something important since 10 am Friday please let me know.

And one thing I discovered on my vacation to Minnesota. In February, cars make great freezers.

I could have told you that. :3

Also, hope you got your snow boots, more snow tonight!


Old D&D art that I don't remember.


Kirby is a pimp now?

The Exchange

Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:

Ack! another 635 posts since yesterday. I give up I can't possibly keep up. I'll just start fresh from here. If I missed something important since 10 am Friday please let me know.

And one thing I discovered on my vacation to Minnesota. In February, cars make great freezers.

But you made the safely. Is that frostbite on your hands? You may want to have that seen to.


Patrick Curtin wrote:
The Jade wrote:
And I'm right behind you, looking over your shoulder... hey, does that make the the flunky on the monkey's back? (This will make zero sense if you ever change your avatar to a less simian option)

No fear of that. I did change once for a bit to a demi-lich with jeweled eyes, but that just confused everyone.

Scratches

Now get this flea-ridden wolf off my back!

Those aren't fleas... that's shiny black glitter. Went to an all wolf dance club last night. It was... different.

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Old D&D art that I don't remember.

I think I've seen that before.... but it may have just been a similar piece.


Smooth Criminal on the cello....yea....it's pretty awesome.

The Exchange

The Jade wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
The Jade wrote:
And I'm right behind you, looking over your shoulder... hey, does that make the the flunky on the monkey's back? (This will make zero sense if you ever change your avatar to a less simian option)

No fear of that. I did change once for a bit to a demi-lich with jeweled eyes, but that just confused everyone.

Scratches

Now get this flea-ridden wolf off my back!

Those aren't fleas... that's shiny black glitter. Went to an all wolf dance club last night. It was... different.

Yeah I heard about that. Frankly I don't think the Poodle-fro is a good look for you though. ;)


The Jade wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
The Jade wrote:
And I'm right behind you, looking over your shoulder... hey, does that make the the flunky on the monkey's back? (This will make zero sense if you ever change your avatar to a less simian option)

No fear of that. I did change once for a bit to a demi-lich with jeweled eyes, but that just confused everyone.

Scratches

Now get this flea-ridden wolf off my back!

Those aren't fleas... that's shiny black glitter. Went to an all wolf dance club last night. It was... different.

First sparkly vampires now wolves? What is the world coming to?


Crimson Jester wrote:
The Jade wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

'Sup FAWTLiers!

Opened up the OTD triangle for the first time in a while, saw that I hadn't peeked in on y'all for about 6K-odd posts. Figured it was time to remedy that. Hope all is well out there!

*blink*

And I'm right behind you, looking over your shoulder... hey, does that make the the flunky on the monkey's back? (This will make zero sense if you ever change your avatar to a less simian option)
Which I think may never happen. How are you Jade. Atomic Array coming along grand? I was just going to write AA but then read it and thought, "you know that just does not read correctly."

I'm fine, thanks for asking. AA is coming along... a new one release today. :)

Yeah, when I mix, I call all the show files AA. Give me the serenity to make more podcasts.


The Jade wrote:
Those aren't fleas... that's shiny black glitter. Went to an all wolf dance club last night. It was... different.

The Hawt B~%!#es Club? Do you stuff carrion in their G strings?


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
If someone is trolling you, don't feed them. Simple as that.

WHAT??? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH OUR MONKEY!?!?!?!!!!!

:D

Yeah yeah, I know. But I am trying to focus up my Zen, and put my anger behind me. you know.. anger leads to fear ..yada yada burned and slapped in black armor for years ....


Moorluck wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Old D&D art that I don't remember.
I think I've seen that before.... but it may have just been a similar piece.

That's like old-skool Seventies Tolkienesque s+%*e there. Don't recognize the artiste though ..

37,451 to 37,500 of 41,195 << first < prev | 745 | 746 | 747 | 748 | 749 | 750 | 751 | 752 | 753 | 754 | 755 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards