FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

31,301 to 31,350 of 41,195 << first < prev | 622 | 623 | 624 | 625 | 626 | 627 | 628 | 629 | 630 | 631 | 632 | next > last >>

lynora wrote:
Studpuffin, you have the patience of a saint. I respect that about you. Just thought I'd tell you that.

He has to have the patience of a saint to deal with Treppa! ~grins and runs for my LIFE~~~

Dark Archive

Sharoth wrote:
lynora wrote:
Studpuffin, you have the patience of a saint. I respect that about you. Just thought I'd tell you that.
He has to have the patience of a saint to deal with Treppa! ~grins and runs for my LIFE~~~

You won't be able to run far enough!!

Liberty's Edge

Urizen wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
lynora wrote:
Studpuffin, you have the patience of a saint. I respect that about you. Just thought I'd tell you that.
Unless it involves anyone dating his mother. :P
That pain I read in your text... is that a kindred spirit I detect?
The only thing I will confess to is remembering a conversational thread where I recalled you had to get physical and perform an ejection from the premises.

Not just dating, she had married that one! The guy she's with now is a saint by comparison.

Liberty's Edge

Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
lynora wrote:
Studpuffin, you have the patience of a saint. I respect that about you. Just thought I'd tell you that.
He has to have the patience of a saint to deal with Treppa! ~grins and runs for my LIFE~~~
You won't be able to run far enough!!

It's true. Treppa has laser and missile satellites.


Urizen wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
What, that old thing? I saw that YEARS ago, and yeah, I had it as a background on my computer for a while until I went back into a more cheesecake-y direction. Power Girl is my current background. Scroll until you get to her. Next up are Poison Ivy and Zatanna, in that order.

I have your new desktop image right here.

It's SFW.

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


Studpuffin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
lynora wrote:
Studpuffin, you have the patience of a saint. I respect that about you. Just thought I'd tell you that.
Unless it involves anyone dating his mother. :P
That pain I read in your text... is that a kindred spirit I detect?

Are...are we all dating each other's parents now? Because that...that's just...odd. I can think of no FAWTLYite that could take my mom for very long..she'd bore them to tears.

Liberty's Edge

Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
lynora wrote:
Studpuffin, you have the patience of a saint. I respect that about you. Just thought I'd tell you that.
Unless it involves anyone dating his mother. :P
That pain I read in your text... is that a kindred spirit I detect?
Are...are we all dating each other's parents now? Because that...that's just...odd. I can think of no FAWTLYite that could take my mom for very long..she'd bore them to tears.

If he's a FaWTLy, then he's done a good job of hiding it.


Oh, there's no blow-up like playtest blow-up.


Freehold DM wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
What, that old thing? I saw that YEARS ago, and yeah, I had it as a background on my computer for a while until I went back into a more cheesecake-y direction. Power Girl is my current background. Scroll until you get to her. Next up are Poison Ivy and Zatanna, in that order.

I have your new desktop image right here.

It's SFW.

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I...I...won the Internetz!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Oh, there's no blow-up like playtest blow-up.

What? There's a blow-up doll base class now? Suckcess!

Liberty's Edge

Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Oh, there's no blow-up like playtest blow-up.
What? There's a blow-up doll base class now? Suckcess!

Bloatmage.


Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Oh, there's no blow-up like playtest blow-up.
What? There's a blow-up doll base class now? Suckcess!

Can I get one as a cohort? What is their level 20 capstone ability?


Freehold DM wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
lynora wrote:
Well, now the snow has finally started coming down. We'll see if it ends up as bad as forecasted.

Tonight's forecast? Negative 17 with a wind chill of negative 35.

But still no snow.

I'm working on it! gyrates more

And negative 35 degrees? Wouldn't that kill someone in the space of a few minutes?

It depends on how well prepared one is. Negative 35 is definitely life threatening. I feel for the guys having to do any training on Fort Carson this week. The coldest weather I recall training in on Fort Carson was about negative 30. It's a very dry cold, and my nose and lips cracked and even bled a bit. I've hunted here when it was about negative ten, but that's no where near as bad. There's a really big difference between negative 10 and negative thirty.

It could be worse. This could be Wyoming. Even a moderate amount of snow and cold gets challenging in 50 MPH winds.

Korea has a very wet penetrating cold with its higher humidity. I'd hate to have to train in a negative thirty five wind chill there.


Urizen wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
What, that old thing? I saw that YEARS ago, and yeah, I had it as a background on my computer for a while until I went back into a more cheesecake-y direction. Power Girl is my current background. Scroll until you get to her. Next up are Poison Ivy and Zatanna, in that order.

I have your new desktop image right here.

It's SFW.

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I...I...won the Internetz!

That's just mean! ;)


Heh-heh...and just b/c I'm on such a roll inspiring you all:

BANANAS!?!?!? Samurai don't carry bananas!

Silver Crusade

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Heh-heh...and just b/c I'm on such a roll inspiring you all:

BANANAS!?!?!? Samurai don't carry bananas!

I read somewhere that samurai touched each other's bananas all the time.


Treppa wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
One of the funniest "You carry what around in that purse?!?" moments was at some shower or another. One of the stupid games we played was "Pull the weirdest thing out that you have in your purse right now," and one lady pulled out a full sized hammer. The most hilarious part was she didn't know it was in there until she looked!
It probably would have been even more fun had Solnes been there.

I don't keep that in my purse! Its in the glove compartment in the car. Silly! :P


Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
One of the funniest "You carry what around in that purse?!?" moments was at some shower or another. One of the stupid games we played was "Pull the weirdest thing out that you have in your purse right now," and one lady pulled out a full sized hammer. The most hilarious part was she didn't know it was in there until she looked!
It probably would have been even more fun had Solnes been there.
I don't keep that in my purse! Its in the glove compartment in the car. Silly! :P

Oh wait, I do have pillow packets of lube in my purse at the moment...but they are for giveaways, and they just came in today...


Celestial Healer wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Heh-heh...and just b/c I'm on such a roll inspiring you all:

BANANAS!?!?!? Samurai don't carry bananas!

I read somewhere that samurai touched each other's bananas all the time.

/party clap/ Well done Sir!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Heh-heh...and just b/c I'm on such a roll inspiring you all:

BANANAS!?!?!? Samurai don't carry bananas!

They have to be able to wield a banana and a green bean at the same time!!!!! ;)


Doh! Customer..time to run.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

AUGH! I just remembered I forgot to start the beans soaking this morning.

grrrrr.

Silver Crusade

Sometime I need to make up certificates for people who have won the interwebz. I could send it to them and they could feel better about themselves and the rest of us could have our discussions back.


Studpuffin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Oh, there's no blow-up like playtest blow-up.
What? There's a blow-up doll base class now? Suckcess!
Bloatmage.

Campaign Meta! Awesome!


Bitter Thorn wrote:
That's just mean! ;)

He threw down the gauntlet. He had it coming. ;)


Jess Door wrote:

AUGH! I just remembered I forgot to start the beans soaking this morning.

grrrrr.

{peeks in kitchen where Mom is soaking beans for dinner} Jess is really my Mom?!?!


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

AUGH! I just remembered I forgot to start the beans soaking this morning.

grrrrr.

{peeks in kitchen where Mom is soaking beans for dinner} Jess is really my Mom?!?!

Since we're all dating each other's moms, this could potentially be a win-win.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

O.o Only if you are one of my cats.

=^.^=

Mrow!

In which case, you're also Japanese!


Did we ever hear anything about Sara Marie?

Dark Archive

Freehold DM wrote:
Woodraven wrote:

Blasted snow canceled classes. DAMNNNNNNNNN YOU SNOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Same to any worshipers of snow, you know who you are.

Hate me, if you must...But I am a hero to school kids EVERYWHERE!!!!

I was laughing at this so hard I scared my wife!!!!

Clockwork Gnome Publishing

Celestial Healer wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Allen Taliesin wrote:

Happy Birthday Lynora!

I give unto you Valeros and Nigella Lawson with a dash of Bridget Regan from Legend of the Seeker. She is another one in my elite group of "go straight for". I hope you don't mind but I am keeping Craig Horner for myself.

Didn't I turn you on to Craig Horner in a thread a few years back?
Found it. I'm glad to have added a little ray of hotness to your life.

That's right. I had nearly forgotten. I started watching the show shortly thereafter. Thank you for the hotness.

Scarab Sages

Solnes wrote:
Doh! Customer..time to run.

Customer for the pillow packets of lube?

Clockwork Gnome Publishing

lynora wrote:
Allen Taliesin wrote:

Happy Birthday Lynora!

I give unto you Valeros and Nigella Lawson with a dash of Bridget Regan from Legend of the Seeker. She is another one in my elite group of "go straight for". I hope you don't mind but I am keeping Craig Horner for myself.

Best. Present. Ever. :D

Excellent. :D

Dark Archive

Celestial Healer wrote:
Sometime I need to make up certificates for people who have won the interwebz. I could send it to them and they could feel better about themselves and the rest of us could have our discussions back.

+1


See, when I win the internet, I don't feel better about myself...I feel better about the other people...


Damn, I just lost the internet. I feel badly for those who don't know me well enough to know the score. They might lose confidence in me.
___________________________________________________________________________ _______

So, apparently you get made fun of for liking Papyrus. I mean, I understand making fun of people who use Comic Sans, but Papyrus is cool!

Clockwork Gnome Publishing

Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
I hope Sara Marie is alright this morning.

Uh..me too?

Are there a lot of orders coming in or something? Regardless, +1.

Oh, you don't have facebook! Right, forgot. </grief>

Last night she sprained her ankle and she and the PMG spent the evening at the hospital. :( They thought it might've been broken, thankfully it wasn't.

Oh man, that's awful! I hope she recovers quickly!!!

+1 gajillion

Spoiler:

What? That's a real thing.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Damn, I just lost the internet. I feel badly for those who don't know me well enough to know the score. They might lose confidence in me.

When I was speaking about staring into the Abyss and having it stare back at you, I meant the Internet.

Silver Crusade

I'm glad there was an interesting discussion on the pet-shop-du-jour before it descended into ranting. Now I'm done with it.


Moff Rimmer wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Doh! Customer..time to run.
Customer for the pillow packets of lube?

Pillow-sized packets of lube? Isn't that a bit much unless you're into lotion-play?

Clockwork Gnome Publishing

Why am I craving fried chicken?


Allen Taliesin wrote:
Why am I craving fried chicken?

A strange Pavlovian association with pillow-sized packets of lube? :)

PSPoL is a weird-looking acronym.

Liberty's Edge

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Allen Taliesin wrote:
Why am I craving fried chicken?

A strange Pavlovian association with pillow-sized packets of lube? :)

PSPoL is a weird-looking acronym.

Ow... my sides...

The Exchange

Solnes wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
One of the funniest "You carry what around in that purse?!?" moments was at some shower or another. One of the stupid games we played was "Pull the weirdest thing out that you have in your purse right now," and one lady pulled out a full sized hammer. The most hilarious part was she didn't know it was in there until she looked!
It probably would have been even more fun had Solnes been there.
I don't keep that in my purse! Its in the glove compartment in the car. Silly! :P
Oh wait, I do have pillow packets of lube in my purse at the moment...but they are for giveaways, and they just came in today...

But you'll be handing them out at home right?.... Right?


Fiendish Wilhelm Nietzsche wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Damn, I just lost the internet. I feel badly for those who don't know me well enough to know the score. They might lose confidence in me.
When I was speaking about staring into the Abyss and having it stare back at you, I meant the Internet.

It's impolite to stare.


Professor Higgins wrote:
Fiendish Wilhelm Nietzsche wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Damn, I just lost the internet. I feel badly for those who don't know me well enough to know the score. They might lose confidence in me.
When I was speaking about staring into the Abyss and having it stare back at you, I meant the Internet.
It's impolite to stare.

{does Moe Howard-style poke at the Professor Higgin's eyes} You knuckleheads.

The Exchange

Freehold DM wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Doh! Customer..time to run.
Customer for the pillow packets of lube?
Pillow-sized packets of lube? Isn't that a bit much unless you're into lotion-play?

It depends on how large the object is, and how small the space you're trying to fit it is.

Clockwork Gnome Publishing

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Allen Taliesin wrote:
Why am I craving fried chicken?

A strange Pavlovian association with pillow-sized packets of lube? :)

PSPoL is a weird-looking acronym.

What an image.


Moorluck wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Doh! Customer..time to run.
Customer for the pillow packets of lube?
Pillow-sized packets of lube? Isn't that a bit much unless you're into lotion-play?
It depends on how large the object is, and how small the space you're trying to fit it is.

"There's always time for lube!!"

Clockwork Gnome Publishing

Bitter Thorn wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Doh! Customer..time to run.
Customer for the pillow packets of lube?
Pillow-sized packets of lube? Isn't that a bit much unless you're into lotion-play?
It depends on how large the object is, and how small the space you're trying to fit it is.
"There's always time for lube!!"

There's always room for....uh....never mind.

31,301 to 31,350 of 41,195 << first < prev | 622 | 623 | 624 | 625 | 626 | 627 | 628 | 629 | 630 | 631 | 632 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards