FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

19,401 to 19,450 of 41,195 << first < prev | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | next > last >>

Elisile Starbrow wrote:
Hudak wrote:
I'm just glad I'm not a resource drain on the spellcasters for a change.
“What are you talking about Hudak – I wasted a fly spell and an enlarge person spell just to pull your sorry body out of the wreckage. Plus you made me totally waste that cat’s grace by killing the beast before I could go all Legolas on it.” ;-)

See, if Hudak were a stabbity blaster like me, he wouldn't have this problem.

Paizo Employee Malaise-Inducement Construct

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:


Terrified out of one's mind =/= Jealous

In this case "Terrified out of one's mind" = "An appropriate response"


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Cosmo's Slightly More Evil Twin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:


Terrified out of one's mind =/= Jealous

In this case "Terrified out of one's mind" = "An appropriate response"

If they weren't terrifying they wouldn't be evil artifacts, duh. :D


PewPew McStabby wrote:
Elisile Starbrow wrote:
Hudak wrote:
I'm just glad I'm not a resource drain on the spellcasters for a change.
“What are you talking about Hudak – I wasted a fly spell and an enlarge person spell just to pull your sorry body out of the wreckage. Plus you made me totally waste that cat’s grace by killing the beast before I could go all Legolas on it.” ;-)
See, if Hudak were a stabbity blaster like me, he wouldn't have this problem.

You're my kind of guy.


PewPew McStabby wrote:
Elisile Starbrow wrote:
Hudak wrote:
I'm just glad I'm not a resource drain on the spellcasters for a change.
“What are you talking about Hudak – I wasted a fly spell and an enlarge person spell just to pull your sorry body out of the wreckage. Plus you made me totally waste that cat’s grace by killing the beast before I could go all Legolas on it.” ;-)
See, if Hudak were a stabbity blaster like me, he wouldn't have this problem.

I'm more of a "drop a f*@~ing church tower on you" than a "abraca hocus" type.


Pish wrote:
PewPew McStabby wrote:
Elisile Starbrow wrote:
Hudak wrote:
I'm just glad I'm not a resource drain on the spellcasters for a change.
“What are you talking about Hudak – I wasted a fly spell and an enlarge person spell just to pull your sorry body out of the wreckage. Plus you made me totally waste that cat’s grace by killing the beast before I could go all Legolas on it.” ;-)
See, if Hudak were a stabbity blaster like me, he wouldn't have this problem.
You're my kind of guy.

We’re all fabulous!


Sharoth wrote:
Woodraven wrote:
so who has lost time because of New Vegas?
~whistles innocently and slowly backs away from the thread~

*raises hand*

Spoiler:
Stupid *(&#($^@!%$ Nightkin!!!!!

Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Woodraven wrote:
so who has lost time because of New Vegas?
~whistles innocently and slowly backs away from the thread~
*raises hand*** spoiler omitted **

~laughter~ Yes. They are a waste of ammo. As in you waste a lot of ammo on them. Have you figured out Caravan yet? If so, please enlighten me.


Sharoth wrote:
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Woodraven wrote:
so who has lost time because of New Vegas?
~whistles innocently and slowly backs away from the thread~
*raises hand*** spoiler omitted **
~laughter~ Yes. They are a waste of ammo. As in you waste a lot of ammo on them. Have you figured out Caravan yet? If so, please enlighten me.

0.o oh goodness no. I'm not that smart.


Gary Gisher wrote:
Pish wrote:
PewPew McStabby wrote:
Elisile Starbrow wrote:
Hudak wrote:
I'm just glad I'm not a resource drain on the spellcasters for a change.
“What are you talking about Hudak – I wasted a fly spell and an enlarge person spell just to pull your sorry body out of the wreckage. Plus you made me totally waste that cat’s grace by killing the beast before I could go all Legolas on it.” ;-)
See, if Hudak were a stabbity blaster like me, he wouldn't have this problem.
You're my kind of guy.
We’re all fabulous!

Ya-e-es! Goodness, yes!


Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Woodraven wrote:
so who has lost time because of New Vegas?
~whistles innocently and slowly backs away from the thread~
*raises hand*** spoiler omitted **
~laughter~ Yes. They are a waste of ammo. As in you waste a lot of ammo on them. Have you figured out Caravan yet? If so, please enlighten me.
0.o oh goodness no. I'm not that smart.

Yes. Yes you are. ~grins~ Are you enjoying it?


Magoo Magish wrote:
Ya-e-es! Goodness, yes!

Oh lordy ... you’re far from fabulous. Stop bothering the beautiful people now.


Sharoth wrote:
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Woodraven wrote:
so who has lost time because of New Vegas?
~whistles innocently and slowly backs away from the thread~
*raises hand*** spoiler omitted **
~laughter~ Yes. They are a waste of ammo. As in you waste a lot of ammo on them. Have you figured out Caravan yet? If so, please enlighten me.
0.o oh goodness no. I'm not that smart.
Yes. Yes you are. ~grins~ Are you enjoying it?

Very much! My BF brought it over saturday night and left it here for the week. It's pulled me away from World of Warcrack. =3


Gary Gisher wrote:
Magoo Magish wrote:
Ya-e-es! Goodness, yes!
Oh lordy ... you’re far from fabulous. Stop bothering the beautiful people now.

Even I don't hang out with Magoo Magish.

<splash!>


Edge of Darkness: much better writing than your average Hollywood schlock.

Liberty's Edge

Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
You need a i pod, with screamcore like shiny likes.

You did NOT just go there.

You went there, didn't you.

Liberty's Edge

Seven people have made requests so far... Need twenty or so to fill a show...


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Seven people have made requests so far... Need twenty or so to fill a show...

I don't suppose Thomas Tallis is on the play list...


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Seven people have made requests so far... Need twenty or so to fill a show...

What genres?

I like Glen Miller.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Working in a toy store isn't so bad, but the sound of the dance studio upstairs is going to drive me crazy! Blarg!

Not that we don't love you, but:

Where.Is.TREPPA?

I.Am.HERE!

What is going on?


Busy, busy. Trying to get a job, and wrap up this week's classes so I can go out of town.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Busy, busy. Trying to get a job, and wrap up this week's classes so I can go out of town.

Atlanta?

Liberty's Edge

3 hours.

Scarab Sages

Morning folks! It's a little after 5 am here in not yet sunny San Diego. I was on a ship from 7:30 pm last night, until a little after 4:00 am. Fun times.

So, now I've got to write a few business emails, and make a few phone calls, then hit the sack and hope no emergency arises to interrupt my sleep.

Later dudes and dudettes!

RPG Superstar 2012

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

So... I had a crazy idea. I'm trying to figure out in advance what sites I'm going to promote on my radio show, and I though, "why not hype Paizo?"

And then, I had my crazy idea. What would everyone say to my making a show entirely out of song requests from FAWTL, then doing a short shakedown of what's on the Paizo site and messageboards?

That's a neat idea.

But will you play Lady Gaga on your show? :)

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

So... I had a crazy idea. I'm trying to figure out in advance what sites I'm going to promote on my radio show, and I though, "why not hype Paizo?"

And then, I had my crazy idea. What would everyone say to my making a show entirely out of song requests from FAWTL, then doing a short shakedown of what's on the Paizo site and messageboards?

Can you play "F**K YOU" by C Lo Green?
Yes. I was actually going to put that one on the show anyway. I didn't think I'd like it, but that song is awesome.

A coworker introduced me to that song. I agree that the song is awesome.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Celestial Healer wrote:

Also, game night last night. We had a skeleton crew, but I still had a blast, despite the fact that my gnome sorcerer spent some of it hiding in a laundry pile in the enemy camp.

Correction: It was BECAUSE my gnome sorcerer hid in a laundry pile. Who am I kidding? That's hilarious.

I hope you can make it to next year's FaWTLcon. Dex and your gnome sorcerer would make a great team. :)

RPG Superstar 2012

The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:

hey guys go here and agree

:P

Awwww, I missed out.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Aberzombie wrote:
As an aside, my posting is gonna be really off the next 3 weeks. I'll be in San Diego working a weird schedule (likely midnight to 8 am or so). And I'll be working definitely Monday through Saturday, and maybe even Sundays.

Yuck. I hope your trip goes reasonably well.

RPG Superstar 2012

Solnes wrote:
Happy Birthday Gary D!!!

Belated happy birthday!

RPG Superstar 2012

Eric Swanson wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:

All right folks, gotta head to the airport in a bit. So I'll spend a bit of downtime with the wife, then go to hell...I mean California...for the...NEXT....THREE....WEEKS!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just remember, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave, he he.

Hee hee.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Paris Crenshaw wrote:

Hi, All!

I heard some really cool news, today. I learned that the Nov/Dec 2010 issue of Writer's Digest listed WilyWriters.com as one of the Top 75 Online Markets for writers, based on genre (speculative fiction) and quality.

That's cool news, to me, because I happen to be one of the founding members of the Wily Writers, and the site is where I had my debut as a fiction editor back in March of this year.

Most of the work of running the site is done by Angel Leigh McCoy, who is a fantastic writer of both game material and fiction. Still, it's neat to be even a small part of an organization that's getting recognition from Writer's Digest.

Check out the Wilies when you get a chance. There's some really cool stuff there. We even have a podcast for audio versions of some of our tales.

I hope everyone has a good night!

Congrats!

I will have to check out that site.

RPG Superstar 2012

Justin Franklin wrote:
Knee cramps!! We won our hockey game last night and I didn't reinjure my knee so today is a good day. Except I am on 5 hours of sleep because somebody things it is great fun to be up from 4:30 to 6:30 AM.

Cool. Except the getting up early in the morning part. :)

RPG Superstar 2012

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

I think I may have just discovered the worst song ever.

Seriously, I can't even listen to it for more than a couple of seconds at a time.

Oooooh, can I request that one for the show? :)

RPG Superstar 2012

Woodraven wrote:

for those who can access FB just to look

AIIIEEEEEE!!! Someone replaced the top of your head with a billiard ball!

j/k. It looks good.


Solnes wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
PirateDevon wrote:

'ello all...

Is it customary to greet the mighty FAWTL with pains?

Sorta it all started back with Treppa and Studpuffin saying handcramps (never did figure out why this started, and I still don't understand it) but it was quickly picked up by Taig, and Aberzombie (who lately likes to say braincramps.... zombies and all) But yes sort of a fad going on right now.
Moorluck started it with handcramps greeting to explain the cramps in his hand due to drawing. :P

*Ahem* And I turned it into a greeting.

Just making sure my place in history is secure.

RPG Superstar 2012

Dementrius wrote:

Three days until I head off to Fiji for a holiday and work out the answer to the age-old question:

4 year-old son +
2.5 year-old son +
4-hour flight =
------
????

Flight DJ 155 will be lucky to have any survivors.

Nyquil.

Seriously, good luck. My daughter was a hassle on flights because she didn't like being confined to a seat for 3 hours.


Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning FAWLTY HOUSE!!!

We're being audited today!!!!!

And that's all I have to say about that. If I disappear for great lengths of time, that is why. On the bright side, the wife ambushed me with camoflauged BTTH!!!!!!! last night, so at least I'm mellow for the day. For some reason she will not allow me to give her the upgrade that allows her [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphrodite_A]to fire them like missiles[/ooc] or shoot fire from tips or anything like that. Spoilsport. Still, I did get the nerf pistol I'll need for the halloween parade this sunday. My wife shot me once or twice, I shot her dozens of times. At least we both got to shoot something/one....

Well, enough rambling. I'm off to see what's going on with the audit.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
An attempt at fun.

I don't like fun.

RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Hehehe, it's fun poking Mairkurion.
Hey...whatever works for you two man. I'm way cool with it. ;-)
He's confused RE pokERS and pokEES. I is a poker.

Do you bluff them with your muffin?

(second Lady Gaga reference today--what is wrong with me????)


Gregg Bendover wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:


I can assure you: I've never been poked.
Hello Sailor!

Et tu, The Jade?

RPG Superstar 2012

All caught up. Hi, Freehold!

I had a great weekend with my wife. We didn't do anything spectacular, but it was nice to spend the whole weekend just with her. We ended up seeing the movie Red. It's a fun movie.


Good Morning.


Coccyx Cramps, FaWTLys!

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The navy has a secret zombie program? Damn.
The Philadelphia Zombie Experiment?
Gregg Bendover wrote:
Hello Sailor!
Heya, there Gre- wait a minute, you failed a Detect Jäger spell!!! You're not the drow!!!
Cosmo's Slightly More Evil Twin wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
JJ kind of approves my idea to make Cosmo's gall bladder and mustache the Golarion version of the hand and eye of Vecna
Damn you to hell, Justin! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!????????????????????????
Come up with the coolest idea ever, you are just jealous :)
BRILLIANT!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!


Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Busy, busy. Trying to get a job, and wrap up this week's classes so I can go out of town.
Atlanta?

Yes. I'm very excited about visiting the underwater Coca-Cola factory. Although, I hear disappointing things about mermaid anatomy. Oh well. There will be free booze to wash down all those lectures and read papers.


taig wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Hehehe, it's fun poking Mairkurion.
Hey...whatever works for you two man. I'm way cool with it. ;-)
He's confused RE pokERS and pokEES. I is a poker.

Do you bluff them with your muffin?

(second Lady Gaga reference today--what is wrong with me????)

Muffins aren't for bluffin'.


And a good (though somewhat stormy) morning from this side of the planet :)


Devlyn, Jack o' Nine Dales wrote:
And a good (though somewhat stormy) morning from this side of the planet :)

Morning, D! ;)


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Busy, busy. Trying to get a job, and wrap up this week's classes so I can go out of town.
Atlanta?
Yes. I'm very excited about visiting the underwater Coca-Cola factory. Although, I hear disappointing things about mermaid anatomy. Oh well. There will be free booze to wash down all those lectures and read papers.

If I visited a Coca-Cola factory, they'd need the military and heavy construction gear to get me out of there. It would be ugly.

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Aberzombie wrote:

Morning folks! It's a little after 5 am here in not yet sunny San Diego. I was on a ship from 7:30 pm last night, until a little after 4:00 am. Fun times.

So, now I've got to write a few business emails, and make a few phone calls, then hit the sack and hope no emergency arises to interrupt my sleep.

Later dudes and dudettes!

Heh. AZ was leaving work at about the same time I was getting to work.

19,401 to 19,450 of 41,195 << first < prev | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards