FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

19,301 to 19,350 of 41,195 << first < prev | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Haiku applause at TotP!


Haiku Monster wrote:

Move beyond the dot

Unity must be achieved
Power outage! Nyah!

Nothing to achieve

Dwell in primal unity
Thusly sages post

Liberty's Edge

Kaidan Booster wrote:
Haiku Monster wrote:

Move beyond the dot

Unity must be achieved
Power outage! Nyah!

Nothing to achieve

Dwell in primal unity
Thusly sages post

Though hide you might try

Your post will still get dotted.
Sort-of-sophistry?

Do you see it now?
Haikus are taking over.
All five-seven-five.

The Exchange

Yay!

Daft Punk and Tron!


An attempt at fun.


There once was a thread with haikus
That caused one poem monster to snooze
All such a bore
this monster did snore
There's no sophistry without the booze!

Liberty's Edge

Limerick Monster wrote:

There once was a thread with haikus

That caused one poem monster to snooze
All such a bore
this monster did snore
There's no sophistry without the booze!

Is there an Epic Poem Monster?


Studpuffin wrote:
Kaidan Booster wrote:
Haiku Monster wrote:

Move beyond the dot

Unity must be achieved
Power outage! Nyah!

Nothing to achieve

Dwell in primal unity
Thusly sages post

Though hide you might try

Your post will still get dotted.
Sort-of-sophistry?

Do you see it now?
Haikus are taking over.
All five-seven-five.

What's there to hide from?

Double haiku'd Studpuffin?
Posting's beyond dot.
Where there's no anxiety,
Sophistry dwelleth neither.

Yes, I went Tanka on yo ass.

The Exchange

Studpuffin wrote:
Limerick Monster wrote:

There once was a thread with haikus

That caused one poem monster to snooze
All such a bore
this monster did snore
There's no sophistry without the booze!

Is there an Epic Poem Monster?

Dear god I hope not, I already have enough of these things following me around...although now that you mention it my copies of Homer have been missing for about a week...


Kaidan throws the glove;
"I went Tanka on yo ass!"
Where to go from here?
Poem monsters have been unleashed
Puffin poems have too

Dark Archive

Why am I the only one in this office who does the paperwork? I seriously see forms that are 3 days old.


Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Why am I the only one in this office who does the paperwork? I seriously see forms that are 3 days old.

fistbumpYou and me both, brother.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Why am I the only one in this office who does the paperwork? I seriously see forms that are 3 days old.
fistbumpYou and me both, brother.

Lol. I got handed an assignment early this year that was dated December 2007. I started at the company in July 2009. XD

Liberty's Edge

Hehehe, it's fun poking Mairkurion.


Studpuffin wrote:
Hehehe, it's fun poking Mairkurion.

Hey...whatever works for you two man. I'm way cool with it. ;-)


Studpuffin wrote:
Hehehe, it's fun poking Mairkurion.

Hey...whatever works for you two man. I'm way cool with it. ;-)


Studpuffin wrote:
Hehehe, it's fun poking Mairkurion.

Hey...whatever works for you two man. I'm way cool with it. ;-)


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Hehehe, it's fun poking Mairkurion.
Hey...whatever works for you two man. I'm way cool with it. ;-)

So do you sell clones of yourself?

Liberty's Edge

Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Hehehe, it's fun poking Mairkurion.
Hey...whatever works for you two man. I'm way cool with it. ;-)

Hey, would you like to fill out this survey? ;)


Studpuffin wrote:

]

Hey, would you like to fill out this survey? ;)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey, the dots are back.


Hey, the dots are back.

EDIT: There is no clone here. You saw nothing.


Its A TRAP! wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:

]

Hey, would you like to fill out this survey? ;)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On two successful Perception Skill checks [DC 25 and DC 21], Puffy manages to evade the TRAP! and the Survey. He leaves fresh apple pie for the members of the FAWLT-y House five.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
The Masked Rogue wrote:

Hey, the dots are back.

EDIT: There is no clone here. You saw nothing.

These are not the clones you are looking for.

The Exchange

I love ninja pie!

Sneaks up on my taste buds way better than normal pie.

Dark Archive

Freehold DM wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Why am I the only one in this office who does the paperwork? I seriously see forms that are 3 days old.
fistbumpYou and me both, brother.

Ok I work 2 jobs when I'm working at my contract job in the mental Health facility for 3 days a week I do all the paerwork, then when I come back 4 days later none of the paperwork has been touched. THERE ARE 5 PEOPLE WORKING IN THE OFFICE!!! So explain to me what the hell they've been doing for 4 days?

Liberty's Edge

Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.


Clones?!


Clones?!


Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.

Clones?


Studpuffin wrote:
Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.

I saw what you did. Don't deny it.

The Exchange

I hast dots again
I do so miss my old friends
do not ever go away

Liberty's Edge

It's not so much the dots that I miss (they come back ... mostly), it's the post count.


Its A TRAP! wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:

]

Hey, would you like to fill out this survey? ;)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I presume your check is in the mail?


Studpuffin wrote:
Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.

That's the saddest thing I've heard today. On the upside, next time I lay a trap, I'll try putting a pie inside of its iron jaws.


Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Hehehe, it's fun poking Mairkurion.
Hey...whatever works for you two man. I'm way cool with it. ;-)

He's confused RE pokERS and pokEES. I is a poker.


Yay, kidlet had a rare good day at school. :)

I took him to the library as a reward and he got eight star wars books. Wouldn't hear of getting any other kinds of books. Not that he's obsessed or anything. ;)

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Hehehe, it's fun poking Mairkurion.
Hey...whatever works for you two man. I'm way cool with it. ;-)
He's confused RE pokERS and pokEES. I is a poker.

It's past tense now, as in "Mairkurion was poked."


Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Why am I the only one in this office who does the paperwork? I seriously see forms that are 3 days old.
fistbumpYou and me both, brother.
Ok I work 2 jobs when I'm working at my contract job in the mental Health facility for 3 days a week I do all the paerwork, then when I come back 4 days later none of the paperwork has been touched. THERE ARE 5 PEOPLE WORKING IN THE OFFICE!!! So explain to me what the hell they've been doing for 4 days?

Watching you work. What else?


And with that, folks, I am off for now. I will see everyone upon the morrow, hopefully, as we are being audited. Until then!

Clockwork Gnome Publishing

Dots, how I have missed thee.

Clockwork Gnome Publishing

Studpuffin wrote:
Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.

Not the pie! Is there no justice in this world?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Allen Taliesin wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.
Not the pie! Is there no justice in this world?

People it is fine it was a cowpie. ;)


Dotting . Hi folks. Bye folks ..

*blink*

Liberty's Edge

Justin Franklin wrote:
Allen Taliesin wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.
Not the pie! Is there no justice in this world?
People it is fine it was a cowpie. ;)

That cow ate a lot of apples and nutmeg then.

The Exchange

Studpuffin wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Allen Taliesin wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.
Not the pie! Is there no justice in this world?
People it is fine it was a cowpie. ;)
That cow ate a lot of apples and nutmeg then.

And that doesn't even explain the crust...

Liberty's Edge

PirateDevon wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Allen Taliesin wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.
Not the pie! Is there no justice in this world?
People it is fine it was a cowpie. ;)
That cow ate a lot of apples and nutmeg then.
And that doesn't even explain the crust...

Yeah, or the flavor!


Studpuffin wrote:
PirateDevon wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Allen Taliesin wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.
Not the pie! Is there no justice in this world?
People it is fine it was a cowpie. ;)
That cow ate a lot of apples and nutmeg then.
And that doesn't even explain the crust...
Yeah, or the flavor!

Eeeeeewwwwwwww!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Studpuffin wrote:
PirateDevon wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Allen Taliesin wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Awww, I stepped in a pie. I didn't even see it until my foot was in it.
Not the pie! Is there no justice in this world?
People it is fine it was a cowpie. ;)
That cow ate a lot of apples and nutmeg then.
And that doesn't even explain the crust...
Yeah, or the flavor!

I know cows enjoy apples so that is easily explained.

19,301 to 19,350 of 41,195 << first < prev | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | 392 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards