FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

19,101 to 19,150 of 41,195 << first < prev | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

W00T!! Nekkid F#$K YOU agreement for TotP!

Scarab Sages

As an aside, my posting is gonna be really off the next 3 weeks. I'll be in San Diego working a weird schedule (likely midnight to 8 am or so). And I'll be working definitely Monday through Saturday, and maybe even Sundays.


Sooooo sleepy. :)


Aberzombie wrote:
As an aside, my posting is gonna be really off the next 3 weeks. I'll be in San Diego working a weird schedule (likely midnight to 8 am or so). And I'll be working definitely Monday through Saturday, and maybe even Sundays.

I hope those 3 weeks go by fast for you,and that you get home safely.


Solnes, I just woke up. Can I call you with that info?


Sharoth wrote:
Solnes, I just woke up. Can I call you with that info?

Yeah.


Solnes wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
As an aside, my posting is gonna be really off the next 3 weeks. I'll be in San Diego working a weird schedule (likely midnight to 8 am or so). And I'll be working definitely Monday through Saturday, and maybe even Sundays.
I hope those 3 weeks go by fast for you,and that you get home safely.

+ 1 to that!

Scarab Sages

Solnes wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
As an aside, my posting is gonna be really off the next 3 weeks. I'll be in San Diego working a weird schedule (likely midnight to 8 am or so). And I'll be working definitely Monday through Saturday, and maybe even Sundays.
I hope those 3 weeks go by fast for you,and that you get home safely.

Same here, although I have a feeling it's gonna suck for the most part. Still, maybe I'll get to have lunch with the pony, or maybe a beer or something.

Scarab Sages

ALSO! While we were watching Ironman 2, my wife had me pause so I could feel our little Ironman moving around. AND I DID!!! I felt my little dude moving! It was cool!

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
ALSO! While we were watching Ironman 2, my wife had me pause so I could feel our little Ironman moving around. AND I DID!!! I felt my little dude moving! It was cool!

Isn't it?

Mine is two months out of belly prison and is asleep on my chest. AAAAAwwww!

Super Bonus: sat through his first session of PF today. Never too early to initiate!


Aberzombie wrote:
ALSO! While we were watching Ironman 2, my wife had me pause so I could feel our little Ironman moving around. AND I DID!!! I felt my little dude moving! It was cool!

Awesome! :D :D :D :D

Dark Archive

Allen Taliesin wrote:

Jeremy, your trees look very nice. The whole piece came together well.

Thanks I'm working on my second set.


Happy Birthday Gary D!!!


Let me add to that! Happy Birthday!


What are you watching, Solnes?


Have a good night everyone!

Liberty's Edge

Sharoth wrote:
Have a good night everyone!

Damn, I f@&+ed that one up already...


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Have a good night everyone!
Damn, I f@#~ed that one up already...

I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully things go better for you, David.


Yeah even though I got to get out and game mine got pretty bad too.

Scarab Sages

All I want to know is, why'd the Paizo folks have to move THAT thread into the Off-Topic section? Ass if we didn't have enough threads for asshats to spew their toxic crap in.

It burrrnnnns us! It buurrnnns us, my precious!

Scarab Sages

One thing's for sure - I sure am getting a lot of use out of the flagging system this morning.

Scarab Sages

Still, enough is enough. HEY TETER! Come on man! I know you get alerts when we post something with your name in it. Could you please move that M.Green/E Elswyr thread out of the Off-Topic section? It's stinkin up the place.

Scarab Sages

Alrighty folks! I'm out of here for a good bit. Gotta go cut the grass - hopefully one last time now that it's getting cooler. Then it's finishing my prep and packing. Then it's off to the airport and sunny San Diego for 3 weeks of overseeing a contractor perform a DRT inspection on some piping systems.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.


Vomit guy is busy this morning. Morning sickness?


Heya Dragon, I was just watching hubby play and dozing in and out. This morning though I am going to start watching Monk from season 1 all the way through. I know we missed one season and I can't remember which one.


What's this? I missed Garydee's birthday? My Gary-alarm was supposed to go off...I gotta check the battery.

Happy belated birthday man!


Solnes wrote:
Heya Dragon, I was just watching hubby play and dozing in and out. This morning though I am going to start watching Monk from season 1 all the way through. I know we missed one season and I can't remember which one.

Cool! Karen and I are glad that you will use and enjoy that.


ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Scarab Sages

The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Eh?

Liberty's Edge

Wing cramps everybody!

Scarab Sages

Brain Cramps right back at ya.

Scarab Sages

All right folks, gotta head to the airport in a bit. So I'll spend a bit of downtime with the wife, then go to hell...I mean California...for the...NEXT....THREE....WEEKS!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dark Archive

And so another troll thread dies.

Liberty's Edge

Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
And so another troll thread dies.

?

Dark Archive

Studpuffin wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
And so another troll thread dies.
?

Ross did a special weekend Nuke of the M. Green thread.

Liberty's Edge

Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
And so another troll thread dies.
?
Ross did a special weekend Nuke of the mr. Green thread.

Ah, well. Hmmm.

Was it getting really nasty?

Dark Archive

Studpuffin wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
And so another troll thread dies.
?
Ross did a special weekend Nuke of the mr. Green thread.

Ah, well. Hmmm.

Was it getting really nasty?

On a troll scale of 1 to Frank Trollman it was about a 5 or 6.

Liberty's Edge

Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
And so another troll thread dies.
?
Ross did a special weekend Nuke of the mr. Green thread.

Ah, well. Hmmm.

Was it getting really nasty?

On a troll scale of 1 to Frank Trollman it was about a 5 or 6.

Really? It didn't seem like it was that bad honestly, but I hadn't checked it in a while.

People are entitled to their own opinions, no matter how wrong they are. :P

Dark Archive

Studpuffin wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
And so another troll thread dies.
?
Ross did a special weekend Nuke of the mr. Green thread.

Ah, well. Hmmm.

Was it getting really nasty?

On a troll scale of 1 to Frank Trollman it was about a 5 or 6.

Really? It didn't seem like it was that bad honestly, but I hadn't checked it in a while.

People are entitled to their own opinions, no matter how wrong they are. :P

Ok so we'll go with a 5

Edit: But I only give it a 5 because it warranted a special weekend appearance by Ross.

Dark Archive

Also now that I have my Dwarven Forge sets, I begin to wonder how I ever played Dungeons & Dragons without having a DUNGEON!!!!

Liberty's Edge

Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Ok so we'll go with a 5

It's all gravy. People who feel like their ideas are under assault sometimes cannot step back and take a look at what the actual problem is. Dissention is fine IMO, but it's worth noting that extraordinary claims do require extraordinary proofs, and when you don't provide those then your ability to have a civil conversation is significantly diminished. If you're going to dissent from a mainstream view, you typically need to show some evidence to be taken seriously.

Liberty's Edge

I've noticed a couple of conspicuous disappearances on the boards, and I was wondering if anyone had any insights:

1. mwbeeler His last post was in July of '09, and, outside of a couple of e-mail messages, I haven't heard from him.

2. Fake Healer He's been around on the boards very recently, but he doesn't seem to post nearly as much as he used to.

Also, there is still the still-unsolved disappearance of Kyle Stanley Hunter. His account on the site is gone, and he hasn't put out any new artwork since the Harrow deck. His Livejournal hasn't been updated since '08, and the SuperUnicorn site (with Erik Mona) doesn't even exist anymore.

What's going on?


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

I've noticed a couple of conspicuous disappearances on the boards, and I was wondering if anyone had any insights:

1. mwbeeler His last post was in July of '09, and, outside of a couple of e-mail messages, I haven't heard from him.

2. Fake Healer He's been around on the boards very recently, but he doesn't seem to post nearly as much as he used to.

Also, there is still the still-unsolved disappearance of Kyle Stanley Hunter. His account on the site is gone, and he hasn't put out any new artwork since the Harrow deck. His Livejournal hasn't been updated since '08, and the SuperUnicorn site (with Erik Mona) doesn't even exist anymore.

What's going on?

I had not noticed Fakey's absence of course I have been limiting my interactions as of late.

I had myself been wondering about Mr. hunter.

EDIT: his Facebook account is active. You could always send him a message there to ask about Mr. Hunters disappearance.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:

All right folks, gotta head to the airport in a bit. So I'll spend a bit of downtime with the wife, then go to hell...I mean California...for the...NEXT....THREE....WEEKS!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Have a safe trip AZ!


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:

All right folks, gotta head to the airport in a bit. So I'll spend a bit of downtime with the wife, then go to hell...I mean California...for the...NEXT....THREE....WEEKS!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just remember, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave, he he.


Aberzombie wrote:

All right folks, gotta head to the airport in a bit. So I'll spend a bit of downtime with the wife, then go to hell...I mean California...for the...NEXT....THREE....WEEKS!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just remember you will be sharing it with Sebastian. Hell is more fun with friends.


Calfcramps all, hope everyones weekend is going ok.


going through the first 2 underworld movies and probably watch reign of fire next.

Liberty's Edge

T-minus 1 hour, 18 minutes until game time!


so far the only downside to today was my friend was over with her son, and had to leave early because of a probable ear infection. little guy was full of energy all day and was crying because of ear pain. apparently he has never had an ear infection before. I can attest to the pain of an ear that just popped.

19,101 to 19,150 of 41,195 << first < prev | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards