FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

18,851 to 18,900 of 41,195 << first < prev | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | next > last >>

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Adrien Brody is kind of gross. First he helps his g/f make a human chimera. Then he gets it on with her (the chimera). Then he gets killed by it after it switches genders. Eew. Gross and lame. Like that pitiful pained expression he's always making. Halle Berry shoulda decked him in front of everybody when he dared defile her with his thin salivating lips.

I'm getting a sense of

Spoiler:
your dislike of Adrien Brody

but I could be wrong.


Something is seriously wrong.

It's Friday and I can't get excited by it.

Somebody help me!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Adrien Brody is kind of gross. First he helps his g/f make a human chimera. Then he gets it on with her (the chimera). Then he gets killed by it after it switches genders. Eew. Gross and lame. Like that pitiful pained expression he's always making. Halle Berry shoulda decked him in front of everybody when he dared defile her with his thin salivating lips.

you saw that movie ? whhhhyyyyy????


Emperor7 wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Adrien Brody is kind of gross. First he helps his g/f make a human chimera. Then he gets it on with her (the chimera). Then he gets killed by it after it switches genders. Eew. Gross and lame. Like that pitiful pained expression he's always making. Halle Berry shoulda decked him in front of everybody when he dared defile her with his thin salivating lips.

I'm getting a sense of

** spoiler omitted **

but I could be wrong.

Na-naw...

What makes you say that?


The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:

Awww, yeah...

Open this in a new tab
Then open this in ANOTHER new tab
Finally, open this in a third new tab (then expand to full screen)

You're welcome.

Fraking Sweet! Thank you.

Wah. The only link that worked for me was the first one. I liked it, until the distant music finally got under my skin. It ruins the effect. *sigh*


Mr. fedex man is laaate! X_<


Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Adrien Brody is kind of gross. First he helps his g/f make a human chimera. Then he gets it on with her (the chimera). Then he gets killed by it after it switches genders. Eew. Gross and lame. Like that pitiful pained expression he's always making. Halle Berry shoulda decked him in front of everybody when he dared defile her with his thin salivating lips.
you saw that movie ? whhhhyyyyy????

Either Booper or Booper Jr got it. Can't rem who.


Emperor7 wrote:
Somebody please help me!

I wanna love you all over!


All-Purpose M in Drag wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Somebody please help me!

I wanna love you all over!

I don't think thats helps. *gets a mental image of dad in drag*

OH GOD IT BURNS!!!!!!!

Liberty's Edge

Jyu1ch1 wrote:
All-Purpose M in Drag wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Somebody please help me!

I wanna love you all over!

I don't think thats helps. *gets a mental image of dad in drag*

OH GOD IT BURNS!!!!!!!

Wanna see the real pics from the Christmas Party?

Hand Cramps everybody!


All-Purpose M in Drag wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Somebody please help me!

I wanna love you all over!

Is this your favorite song? No Mercy's I Want to Kiss Your Dog Rover?


Jyu1ch1 wrote:
All-Purpose M in Drag wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Somebody please help me!

I wanna love you all over!

I don't think thats helps. *gets a mental image of dad in drag*

OH GOD IT BURNS!!!!!!!

Dad, weekends, and drag go together like baseball and apple pie. ;) Well, for some dads anyways.

A new spin on drag racing - M in a dress and high heels running a foot race. EWWWW! It burns!


Studpuffin wrote:
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
All-Purpose M in Drag wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Somebody please help me!

I wanna love you all over!

I don't think thats helps. *gets a mental image of dad in drag*

OH GOD IT BURNS!!!!!!!

Wanna see the real pics from the Christmas Party?

Hand Cramps everybody!

nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!


LALALALALA! I cant hear this conversation!Lalala!


Jyu1ch1 wrote:
LALALALALA! I cant hear this conversation!Lalala!

A father's love is often ignored... hehe

Liberty's Edge

Emperor7 wrote:

Something is seriously wrong.

It's Friday and I can't get excited by it.

Somebody help me!

You got the power!


It's not the amount of drag in your Dad, It's the amount of Dad in your drag.


LMAO! You guys are nuts!


Mission accomplished.

Still, my tummy feels funny. Maybe cereal will settle it.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Mission accomplished.

Still, my tummy feels funny. Maybe cereal will settle it.

I tried crackers. They haven't helped. Maybe chocolate....

Mmmmm....M&Ms.

Dark Archive

So I'm watching the leaked first episode of "The walking Dead" online right now. LOVING IT!!!!!!


Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
So I'm watching the leaked first episode of "The walking Dead" online right now. LOVING IT!!!!!!

I was wondering how long it would take to be leaked. I can't watch it on opening night as I have to go to the parade. How is it so far?


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Adrien Brody is kind of gross. First he helps his g/f make a human chimera. Then he gets it on with her (the chimera). Then he gets killed by it after it switches genders. Eew. Gross and lame. Like that pitiful pained expression he's always making. Halle Berry shoulda decked him in front of everybody when he dared defile her with his thin salivating lips.

Not sure what's worse. Your description of the events or the fact that you're doing it naked. Or potentially in drag. Or potentially in drag while naked.

Dark Archive

Freehold DM wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
So I'm watching the leaked first episode of "The walking Dead" online right now. LOVING IT!!!!!!
I was wondering how long it would take to be leaked. I can't watch it on opening night as I have to go to the parade. How is it so far?

It's awesome. message me on facebook I'll send you the link if you want it. A few differences from the comic but really really awesome nonetheless.


Happy 20th Anniversary Taig! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

Spoiler:
Hubby dedicates all his Fall Out NV kills to you and your wife :S[


Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
So I'm watching the leaked first episode of "The walking Dead" online right now. LOVING IT!!!!!!
I was wondering how long it would take to be leaked. I can't watch it on opening night as I have to go to the parade. How is it so far?
It's awesome. message me on facebook I'll send you the link if you want it. A few differences from the comic but really really awesome nonetheless.

rolls up sleeve to show the anti-Facebook tattoo, located right underneath the anti-Whedon tattoo and right above the anti-guys named Michael tattoo


Solnes wrote:

Happy 20th Anniversary Taig! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

** spoiler omitted **

DOOD! Happy anniversary, man!!!

Dark Archive

Freehold DM wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
So I'm watching the leaked first episode of "The walking Dead" online right now. LOVING IT!!!!!!
I was wondering how long it would take to be leaked. I can't watch it on opening night as I have to go to the parade. How is it so far?
It's awesome. message me on facebook I'll send you the link if you want it. A few differences from the comic but really really awesome nonetheless.
rolls up sleeve to show the anti-Facebook tattoo, located right underneath the anti-Whedon tattoo and right above the anti-guys named Michael tattoo

jthm_91@hotmail.com then if you want it :P


Solnes wrote:

Happy 20th Anniversary Taig! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

** spoiler omitted **

Woo! I second that!


Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
So I'm watching the leaked first episode of "The walking Dead" online right now. LOVING IT!!!!!!
I was wondering how long it would take to be leaked. I can't watch it on opening night as I have to go to the parade. How is it so far?
It's awesome. message me on facebook I'll send you the link if you want it. A few differences from the comic but really really awesome nonetheless.
rolls up sleeve to show the anti-Facebook tattoo, located right underneath the anti-Whedon tattoo and right above the anti-guys named Michael tattoo
jthm_91@hotmail.com then if you want it :P

Locking on to e-mail in box...firing!!!!!

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Solnes wrote:

Happy 20th Anniversary Taig! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

** spoiler omitted **

Hey, cool! Happy Anniversary, Taig!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Solnes wrote:

Happy 20th Anniversary Taig! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

** spoiler omitted **

Woo! I second that!

Congrats Taig, have a great weekend.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Wolfthulhu wrote:

Well, foot cramps. They gave the position to 'another candidate'. ~sigh~

Next.

Good for you, Woodraven.

Sorry to hear that, 'thulhu.

Liberty's Edge

Grats Taig

RPG Superstar 2012

Woodraven wrote:
For Sebastian

OH EM GEE!!!

Dark Archive

Congrats Taig

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Treppa wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Solnes, I'm sorry you and your husband "lost" on this one. I put lost in quotation marks because you really didn't lose per se- you found out this school was NOT the one for your son and are on your way to finding one that is much better for him. I know some parents who would have blamed him or just not cared. You and your husband aren't losers, not by a long shot.

Freehold, you are exactly right. I was trying to think of some way to communicate that sentiment. You did it perfectly.

LPM and Solnes, good luck in your efforts to do the right thing for your son. It will pay off.

+ a bunch. :)


taig wrote:
Woodraven wrote:
For Sebastian
OH EM GEE!!!

It's on FB!


And thanks guys....for the support and stuff. ;)

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

lynora wrote:

Grrr. Bad night. After having bought special donuts this afternoon and saving one specially for Bryce, he doesn't get to have it. Of course he doesn't get much.

Long explanation: ** spoiler omitted **

Wow. Sorry to hear that, Lynora.

The Exchange

Paris Crenshaw wrote:

Hi, FAWTLies!

Just stopping by to say goodnight! Today was my 10th Wedding Anniversary!

I'm celebrating by taking a cruise...without my wife...during which I have to work 18-hour or longer days. Wait...this sucks!

Oh, well. I still have the best wife in the world (for me). She and the two most beautiful (to me) little girls in the world will be waiting for me when I get home.

I'm so lucky.

You folks have an awesome night!

Haha, gotta love that NAV life. :)

Congrats on 10 years! Hope you guys have a great celebration when you get home.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Paris Crenshaw wrote:

Hi, FAWTLies!

Just stopping by to say goodnight! Today was my 10th Wedding Anniversary!

I'm celebrating by taking a cruise...without my wife...during which I have to work 18-hour or longer days. Wait...this sucks!

Oh, well. I still have the best wife in the world (for me). She and the two most beautiful (to me) little girls in the world will be waiting for me when I get home.

I'm so lucky.

You folks have an awesome night!

I missed this.

Congratulations on 10 years! I hope you get to celebrate soon.

The Exchange

Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
As an aside, watched Predators last night through On Demand. Pretty good flick. Who knew Adrien Brody could seem like such a badass! And the Yakuza guy was my favorite.
agree!** spoiler omitted **

Not to mention a big fan of the original movie. Just about everyone I know wishes we had been shown Billy's Last Stand. I think that's what Yakuza's fight was really about.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Aberzombie wrote:

Brain Cramps!

Very short day at work today - only about 3 hours - Mostly thanks to waiting extra time the last two days for the IT guy to get me a laptop for my upcoming trip to San Diego. And, of course, I still don't have it. He said he'd be here at 6:30 this morning, which was 1/2 and hour ago.

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

But, on the plus side, I get to have Popeyes for lunch today.

Mmmmm....Popeyes.

Stupid IT people! :)

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Freehold DM wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
As an aside, watched Predators last night through On Demand. Pretty good flick. Who knew Adrien Brody could seem like such a badass! And the Yakuza guy was my favorite.
I gotta check that out. Adrien Brody can certainly do badass, it's David Schwimmer who is laughable in the attempt.

Please tell me there isn't a movie where David Schwimmer tried to be badass.

Liberty's Edge

Life in Web Development Hell:

Just got an email from a Sales Rep.

Quote:
There are websites out there in the web world that have a pop-up that shows if you've been in the site awhile. It's like a customer service type of thing that says 'Can we help you? Chat live.. or something like that. We could have those responses go to a central spot that is always manned and that person could distribute them to the correct rep.

I hate these because they think that they are the first one to think of it and have no concept of how it works.

Liberty's Edge

taig wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
As an aside, watched Predators last night through On Demand. Pretty good flick. Who knew Adrien Brody could seem like such a badass! And the Yakuza guy was my favorite.
I gotta check that out. Adrien Brody can certainly do badass, it's David Schwimmer who is laughable in the attempt.
Please tell me there isn't a movie where David Schwimmer tried to be badass.

Band of Brothers

The Exchange

Justin Franklin wrote:
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
Solnes wrote:

Happy 20th Anniversary Taig! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

** spoiler omitted **

Woo! I second that!
Congrats Taig, have a great weekend.

Third! or is it fourth now?

Bah, Happy Anniversary!

The Exchange

taig wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:

Well, foot cramps. They gave the position to 'another candidate'. ~sigh~

Next.

Good for you, Woodraven.

Sorry to hear that, 'thulhu.

Well, the lady that called was a Staffing Agent, and she said she'd keep an eye out,. I'm getting ready to go deliver some resumes myself in a bit.

RPG Superstar 2012

Emperor7 wrote:

Something is seriously wrong.

It's Friday and I can't get excited by it.

Somebody help me!

Little blue pill?

18,851 to 18,900 of 41,195 << first < prev | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards