FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

18,051 to 18,100 of 41,195 << first < prev | 357 | 358 | 359 | 360 | 361 | 362 | 363 | 364 | 365 | 366 | 367 | next > last >>

~does the dragon strip tease~


Sharoth wrote:
~does the dragon strip tease~

Wait for Karen to get back!


Trying to figure out what to do for Sunday dinner.


Solnes wrote:
Trying to figure out what to do for Sunday dinner.

Fishsticks and tater tots.


Solnes wrote:
Trying to figure out what to do for Sunday dinner.

What ever you make, I know that it will be good.


Treppa wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Trying to figure out what to do for Sunday dinner.
Fishsticks and tater tots.

Hehe! I do love Fishsticks and Tater tots. :D

But I think I will try making a meat pie. Sounds good and easy..and better for a Sunday Family dinner.


Sharoth wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Trying to figure out what to do for Sunday dinner.
What ever you make, I know that it will be good.

Aww, thank you!

Liberty's Edge

Solnes wrote:
Trying to figure out what to do for Sunday dinner.

Try this


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Trying to figure out what to do for Sunday dinner.
Try this

Wouldn't load the page.....


Mmmmm....hubby made homemade oatmeal for lunch! :D


I think I wanna try making cornmeal mush for breakfast next week....


Solnes wrote:
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Trying to figure out what to do for Sunday dinner.
Try this
Wouldn't load the page.....

It's whatthef***shouldImakefordinner.com. It won't link because, well, it has f*** in the name. Just go to it manually, it just tells you to make a random food and gives you a link to the recipe by clicking on the food's name. (Well, it won't link because it has the word currently censored as f*** in it's name. You can figure it out.)

Liberty's Edge

Davi The Eccentric wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Trying to figure out what to do for Sunday dinner.
Try this
Wouldn't load the page.....
It's whatthef***shouldImakefordinner.com. It won't link because, well, it has f*** in the name. Just go to it manually, it just tells you to make a random food and gives you a link to the recipe by clicking on the food's name. (Well, it won't link because it has the word currently censored as f*** in it's name. You can figure it out.)

HA! Censorship sucks...


Handcramps all

Scarab Sages

Hope everyone is having a good day. Weather here is beautiful. The wife and I had lunch at P.F. Changs, followed by seeing the new Bruce Willis movie, Red. Very entertaining.


I watched Jonah Hex.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
I watched Jonah Hex.

and you're still here?


Aberzombie wrote:
Hope everyone is having a good day. Weather here is beautiful. The wife and I had lunch at P.F. Changs, followed by seeing the new Bruce Willis movie, Red. Very entertaining.

I want to see that one.


I have recently discovered the show The Big Bang Theory....I know..a little late in the game...but I am in love with this show! So very thankful that I found seasons 1 and 2 online!

Scarab Sages

Solnes wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Hope everyone is having a good day. Weather here is beautiful. The wife and I had lunch at P.F. Changs, followed by seeing the new Bruce Willis movie, Red. Very entertaining.
I want to see that one.

I enjoyed it. Good actors, nice action sequences. And, of course, Bruce Willis is one of my favorites. I like the way he's able to do the humor and action combo. John Malkovich was great, as was Morgan Freeman. And Helen Mirren was really awesome. Karl Urban was really good, as well. Honorable mentions to Richard Dreyfuss, Brian Cox, and the incredible Ernest Borgnine.

Liberty's Edge

Solnes wrote:
I have recently discovered the show The Big Bang Theory....I know..a little late in the game...but I am in love with this show! So very thankful that I found seasons 1 and 2 online!

Have you gotten to Wil Wheaton's shows yet?

Scarab Sages

Solnes wrote:
I have recently discovered the show The Big Bang Theory....I know..a little late in the game...but I am in love with this show! So very thankful that I found seasons 1 and 2 online!

I catch it every now and then. It's a great geek show.


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Solnes wrote:
I have recently discovered the show The Big Bang Theory....I know..a little late in the game...but I am in love with this show! So very thankful that I found seasons 1 and 2 online!
Have you gotten to Wil Wheaton's shows yet?

Not yet. But I knew he cameo'd in a couple of them. I have caught three or four of the more recent ones. Now just going back and catching the first ones with the hubby.


Aberzombie wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Hope everyone is having a good day. Weather here is beautiful. The wife and I had lunch at P.F. Changs, followed by seeing the new Bruce Willis movie, Red. Very entertaining.
I want to see that one.
I enjoyed it. Good actors, nice action sequences. And, of course, Bruce Willis is one of my favorites. I like the way he's able to do the humor and action combo. John Malkovich was great, as was Morgan Freeman. And Helen Mirren was really awesome. Karl Urban was really good, as well. Honorable mentions to Richard Dreyfuss, Brian Cox, and the incredible Ernest Borgnine.

I heard that Helen Mirren had some great action scenes.


Solnes wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Hope everyone is having a good day. Weather here is beautiful. The wife and I had lunch at P.F. Changs, followed by seeing the new Bruce Willis movie, Red. Very entertaining.
I want to see that one.

Same here.


*knock knock*
Solnes


*knock knock*
Solnes


*knock knock*
Solnes


Sharoth wrote:
Are you working tomorrow, CJ?

Sunday, No. Monday, yes.


I prefer Supercook myself.

Scarab Sages

Solnes wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Hope everyone is having a good day. Weather here is beautiful. The wife and I had lunch at P.F. Changs, followed by seeing the new Bruce Willis movie, Red. Very entertaining.
I want to see that one.
I enjoyed it. Good actors, nice action sequences. And, of course, Bruce Willis is one of my favorites. I like the way he's able to do the humor and action combo. John Malkovich was great, as was Morgan Freeman. And Helen Mirren was really awesome. Karl Urban was really good, as well. Honorable mentions to Richard Dreyfuss, Brian Cox, and the incredible Ernest Borgnine.
I heard that Helen Mirren had some great action scenes.

Yep. She's a class act. And sexy with a gun!


Sneaks in and out of the thread, on a successful Stealth Skill check, leaving a Red Cherry Pie, a tub of Coll Whip, and a large M-80.


Woodraven wrote:

*knock knock*

Solnes

Yes?


Badgah...you haz FB message...


Big Bang Theory Marathon? I think so! :D

The Exchange

Grrr... I'm in a mood. Blame it on the allergies.

The Exchange

Damn boards are getting slow. POST DAMMIT! Or I'll be forced to go play some more KotOR.


Wolfthulhu wrote:
Damn boards are getting slow. POST DAMMIT! Or I'll be forced to go play some more KotOR.

There are worse punishments than KOTOR, you know. You want us to make our presence known, it'll take more than that.

The Exchange

Davi The Eccentric wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Damn boards are getting slow. POST DAMMIT! Or I'll be forced to go play some more KotOR.
There are worse punishments than KOTOR, you know. You want us to make our presence known, it'll take more than that.

It worked on you didn't it? :-P

I've logged way too many hours on KotOR this week. Not complaining, just feel like being here.

Scarab Sages

Mmmmm....KotOR

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Davi The Eccentric wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Damn boards are getting slow. POST DAMMIT! Or I'll be forced to go play some more KotOR.
There are worse punishments than KOTOR, you know. You want us to make our presence known, it'll take more than that.

It worked on you didn't it? :-P

I've logged way too many hours on KotOR this week. Not complaining, just feel like being here.

Here is something to brighten your evening. We are looking good for squeezing in a Runelords game on 10/29.

The Exchange

Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Davi The Eccentric wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Damn boards are getting slow. POST DAMMIT! Or I'll be forced to go play some more KotOR.
There are worse punishments than KOTOR, you know. You want us to make our presence known, it'll take more than that.

It worked on you didn't it? :-P

I've logged way too many hours on KotOR this week. Not complaining, just feel like being here.

Here is something to brighten your evening. We are looking good for squeezing in a Runelords game on 10/29.

Yeah, I saw that. Works for me. :D

The Exchange

Bah. gonna go find some food. Maybe watch a flik.

Or maybe KotOR...


Solnes wrote:
Woodraven wrote:

*knock knock*

Solnes
Yes?

watch big bang theory and all will be explained


Markurian when did you get your own sword?


BBT, I have never watched it. Is it any good? I generally hate sitcoms.

Clockwork Gnome Publishing

Just stopping by to say hello. It has been a busy weekend. The housewarming went well.

I keep forgetting I changed my username. I am not sure how that slips my mind, but it looks weird when I read it.

I will go get some pie tomorrow. I am really tired right now.


Allen Taliesin wrote:

Just stopping by to say hello. It has been a busy weekend. The housewarming went well.

I keep forgetting I changed my username. I am not sure how that slips my mind, but it looks weird when I read it.

I will go get some pie tomorrow. I am really tired right now.

made my first comment at Clockwork Gnome.

Get a good nights sleep.


Allen Taliesin wrote:

Just stopping by to say hello. It has been a busy weekend. The housewarming went well.

I keep forgetting I changed my username. I am not sure how that slips my mind, but it looks weird when I read it.

I will go get some pie tomorrow. I am really tired right now.

Who are you??


The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
BBT, I have never watched it. Is it any good? I generally hate sitcoms.

It is actually very good! Solid Geek show.

18,051 to 18,100 of 41,195 << first < prev | 357 | 358 | 359 | 360 | 361 | 362 | 363 | 364 | 365 | 366 | 367 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards