FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

15,701 to 15,750 of 41,195 << first < prev | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | next > last >>

Nekkid sympathy for top of the page. :)


Lord President Moorluck wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Moorluck wrote:

Hey Paris, you could always write me 2000 word essay on how killing goblin babies is NOT an evil act.

Seriously though, I got nothin'. My creativity died last week.... had a service and all for it.

It'd be more fun to write a 2000 word essay on how to kill goblin babies. Unfortunately, one might be able to argue that THAT would be an evil act and I know a paladin or two who might be a little upset--and possibly confused--by the moral conundrum involved.
I challenge you then Lord Admiral, to hand me a report detailing 100 things you can use a dead goblin baby for. Say by tomorrow at 20:00? ;)

Aye, aye, Lord President.


And with that I actually do have to go try to get some sleep. I hate colds/sinus infections. I do not sleep well when I can't breathe through my nose.

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Yeah...I really do need to get some sleep, too. I've got a list to build. Not sure if I'm up to this task...

EDIT: Actually, I'm beginning to realize, I'm not...at least, not within the next 24 hours. I'll work on it, but it's not going to be ready by 20:00 tomorrow.

As proof...here's my lame start:
1) Football!
2) One half of a slipper set
3) Door stop
4) Bait
.
.
.


I just wanted to say that I am glad that I am part of this awesome community full of such awesome people! Thanks for being here everyone!!!

Liberty's Edge

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

Amen!

The Exchange

Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

Second Hand Lions. A great quote from a great film.

Liberty's Edge

Treppa wrote:
Hi, everyone. All better. Hope everyone is doing well. Good to see da badgah's mini-blitz again.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Liberty's Edge

lynora wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
lynora wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
How'd gaming go tonight Lyn?

That quote was from a while ago. Gaming was Wednesday. And will happen again on Tuesday. :)

All in all, it went pretty well. Elijah actually apologized to people for rushing into something without thinking. Looks like she might actually be growing up a little. Although her guy is pretty dang upset with her about the side quest we're now stuck on in order to save her life. Not that he's not gonna do it, just gonna make her feel bad about it. One of the drawbacks of a one-sided (at least as far as she knows) relationship. :)
Heh. At least you got to game, our AP disappeared on us and we were in the middle of a fight against some fey. I can't find it anywhere in the house. :(
That sucks royally. :(

Indeed.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
taig wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
taig wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Morning FAWTL, is it weird to dream about sleep?
As long as you're not a replicant and dreaming of electric sleep.
Sheep. They dream of electric sheep.
Erm, yeah, but Justin posted 'sleep' so that's where I went with it.
I'm a f~*#ing moron.

Not even. :)

My referential humor can be a bit...oblique.

RPG Superstar 2012

Yay, Treppa is feeling better!

Lynora, I hope you feel better soon.

Speaking of illnesses, should I be concerned that I've had a sore throat for 3 days now? I really can't imagine that I have strep, but it's certainly acting like it. :S

RPG Superstar 2012

Moorluck, did you check under the couch for your AP? :)

The Exchange

taig wrote:
Moorluck, did you check under the couch for your AP? :)

I checked everywhere I could think of. I'm at a loss, but I'm sure it will turn up today.


Mornin' all

:)

Scarab Sages

wanders into the thread after realizing that he declined the FB invite for a post blitz today, thinking he had to be at work

Scarab Sages

Hmmmm, today might be another Popeyes for lunch day. Mmmmmm......Popeyes.

Silver Crusade

Morning all. What did I miss?

RPG Superstar 2012

PB is at 10 PM, right???!?! Otherwise, I think a lot of people will miss it. Namely, me. :)

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

$142! Thanks for your generosity, everyone. I think it'll make a certain monster and his bride very happy. :D


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Morning FAWTL. Well we survived the first week of baby's life.

RPG Superstar 2012

Justin Franklin wrote:
Morning FAWTL. Well we survived the first week of baby's life.

Newborns are tricksy critters. They sleep a lot for the first few weeks (birth is traumatic for them too, after all).

Edit: Maybe I should have posted as Wet Blanket. :)

Liberty's Edge

Justin Franklin wrote:
Morning FAWTL. Well we survived the first week of baby's life.

YAY!


Justin Franklin wrote:
Morning FAWTL. Well we survived the first week of baby's life.

Hey, AWRIGHT!!! Keep on truckin, Jude!


Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning FAWLTYHAUS!!!!

I had the time of my life at NYAF/NYCC 2010. Even more fun than Otakon, if you can believe that! Here are some pics from the con(Screw you Facebook! I don't need you to share pics!!!). Am I amongst the various costumed characters? And who is my favorite Marvel Heroine? You'll have to click to find out....

Scarab Sages

Celestial Healer wrote:
Morning all. What did I miss?

Well, James and Robert decided that it was finally time to unleash their master plan for a hostile takeover of the local pet store, all so they could assure that chihuahua's were never again sold in the city. Meanwhile, Cindy and Charlie were surprised when their eldest son came home after years of living with a tribe of pygmy headhunters in South America. And, across town, Joe became convinced that the voices he had been hearing were really.....No, wait! That's my soap opera!

Scarab Sages

taig wrote:
PB is at 10 PM, right???!?! Otherwise, I think a lot of people will miss it. Namely, me. :)

It is?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Freehold DM wrote:

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning FAWLTYHAUS!!!!

I had the time of my life at NYAF/NYCC 2010. Even more fun than Otakon, if you can believe that! Here are some pics from the con(Screw you Facebook! I don't need you to share pics!!!). Am I amongst the various costumed characters? And who is my favorite Marvel Heroine? You'll have to click to find out....

Cool. Who was the cute illustrator lady?


taig wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning FAWLTYHAUS!!!!

I had the time of my life at NYAF/NYCC 2010. Even more fun than Otakon, if you can believe that! Here are some pics from the con(Screw you Facebook! I don't need you to share pics!!!). Am I amongst the various costumed characters? And who is my favorite Marvel Heroine? You'll have to click to find out....

Cool. Who was the cute illustrator lady?

That is my(and my wife's) beloved Amanda Conners! Artist of Power Girl and The Pro!!!! My wife and I are both happy that she draws realistic women in every sense of the word(I lean more towards the lecherous side, my wife is happy that a woman of Power Girl's stature is drawn as if she would be unusually tall and unusually broad- a 6'4" size 12, in her words).

Did you find the pics of me in there? :-D


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
taig wrote:
PB is at 10 PM, right???!?! Otherwise, I think a lot of people will miss it. Namely, me. :)

Take a look back at the discussion. I think that some significant issues have come up. Namely, that guy who robbed Bugs Bunny of the discovery of America.


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

So, anything I need to know from the pages I missed?


I stab
And blast
And stab and stab and blast!
Stab! Stab! Stab!
Blast! Blast! Blast!
The Stabby N Blasty Show!


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Hey, I thought that AZ wasn't available at this time?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Freehold DM wrote:
taig wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning FAWLTYHAUS!!!!

I had the time of my life at NYAF/NYCC 2010. Even more fun than Otakon, if you can believe that! Here are some pics from the con(Screw you Facebook! I don't need you to share pics!!!). Am I amongst the various costumed characters? And who is my favorite Marvel Heroine? You'll have to click to find out....

Cool. Who was the cute illustrator lady?

That is my(and my wife's) beloved Amanda Conners! Artist of Power Girl and The Pro!!!! My wife and I are both happy that she draws realistic women in every sense of the word(I lean more towards the lecherous side, my wife is happy that a woman of Power Girl's stature is drawn as if she would be unusually tall and unusually broad- a 6'4" size 12, in her words).

Did you find the pics of me in there? :-D

Were you the one dressed up as Angel or Mal Reynolds?

RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
taig wrote:
PB is at 10 PM, right???!?! Otherwise, I think a lot of people will miss it. Namely, me. :)
Take a look back at the discussion. I think that some significant issues have come up. Namely, that guy who robbed Bugs Bunny of the discovery of America.

So WHAT IS GOING ON???????

P.S. You never responded to my FB message regarding a tangential subject...


taig wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
taig wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning FAWLTYHAUS!!!!

I had the time of my life at NYAF/NYCC 2010. Even more fun than Otakon, if you can believe that! Here are some pics from the con(Screw you Facebook! I don't need you to share pics!!!). Am I amongst the various costumed characters? And who is my favorite Marvel Heroine? You'll have to click to find out....

Cool. Who was the cute illustrator lady?

That is my(and my wife's) beloved Amanda Conners! Artist of Power Girl and The Pro!!!! My wife and I are both happy that she draws realistic women in every sense of the word(I lean more towards the lecherous side, my wife is happy that a woman of Power Girl's stature is drawn as if she would be unusually tall and unusually broad- a 6'4" size 12, in her words).

Did you find the pics of me in there? :-D

Were you the one dressed up as Angel or Mal Reynolds?

It's funny you should mention that- the people next to us this year were taking orders for custom browncoats(or whatever they're called) and were doing swift business. And James Marsden was there, although I didn't get a good look at him.

Scarab Sages

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Hey, I thought that AZ wasn't available at this time?

Yeah, but that was before I realized my temporal awareness was all f+@#ed up. The other day, when I declined the invite on FB, it was because I thought "Oh, I'll be at work and my computer there is still f+~@ed up.".

I forgot that we had off today for Columbus Day.

Not to mention, I thought it was at 10 am, not 10 pm. Probably wishful thinking.

RPG Superstar 2012

OK. I couldn't find you, but I usually have a -10 on my Perception checks.

Scarab Sages

And now.....I'm off to Popeyes for lunch, then back home to bottle some homebrew.

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So, anything I need to know from the pages I missed?

The secret of true happiness. But since it's you leafy, I'll repeat it.

Spoiler:
TBttH!!! Twin Boobs to the Head. ;)


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Hey, I thought that AZ wasn't available at this time?

Yeah, but that was before I realized my temporal awareness was all f@@*ed up. The other day, when I declined the invite on FB, it was because I thought "Oh, I'll be at work and my computer there is still f@@*ed up.".

I forgot that we had off today for Columbus Day.

Not to mention, I thought it was at 10 am, not 10 pm. Probably wishful thinking.

Yeah, it was AM, before Columbusgate.

I don't know why that holiday got dropped so hard down here. Not enough Italians and Spaniards down here? Large Mexican population? I remember when I was really little, it was still a holiday. Moving to the NE an adult was a little wayback machine in that way.


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Moorluck wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So, anything I need to know from the pages I missed?

The secret of true happiness. But since it's you leafy, I'll repeat it.

** spoiler omitted **

It all makes sense now. My God...it's beautiful. ::Breaks down in De Niroish weeping::


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So, anything I need to know from the pages I missed?

The secret of true happiness. But since it's you leafy, I'll repeat it.

** spoiler omitted **
It all makes sense now. My God...it's beautiful. ::Breaks down in De Niroish weeping::

It's alright my son, just let it out. Everything is ok now.

The Exchange

taig wrote:
OK. I couldn't find you, but I usually have a -10 on my Perception checks.

I rolled a 4!!


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

I was just contemplating how prickly folks can be. I, of course, am just "charmingly quirky." But others can be prickly.

The Exchange

Spoiler:
I do hope that PMG rolled high on his Perform/Nekid Tango roll. O_o

My mind is a terrible thing.... to use.

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I was just contemplating how prickly folks can be. I, of course, am just "charmingly quirky." But others can be prickly.

And then people like me can be T-total d*+*~eads. :/


Moorluck wrote:
taig wrote:
OK. I couldn't find you, but I usually have a -10 on my Perception checks.
I rolled a 4!!

HA! You'll never figure out which one is me!

RPG Superstar 2012

Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
taig wrote:
OK. I couldn't find you, but I usually have a -10 on my Perception checks.
I rolled a 4!!
HA! You'll never figure out which one is me!

You're cute! A little bit shorter than I thought you'd be. Who's the guy with you?

:)

RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion's ignoring me about ignoring me. :)

15,701 to 15,750 of 41,195 << first < prev | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards