FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

15,451 to 15,500 of 41,195 << first < prev | 305 | 306 | 307 | 308 | 309 | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | next > last >>

Woot! nekkid horror movies for TotP!!!

nekkid wolf dance


Aberzombie wrote:
I have zombie dreams all the time! It's like I'm running on a treadmill, and the humans are always getting away from me!

Brains and breakfast pastries sir?

Hands amberzombie a plate


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:

How is it that my brother and I could POSSIBLY come from the same genes & environment? We are such total opposites that's it's damn frustrating at times.

For instance, today I posted some lyrics from John Lennon's Imagine on my Facebook page since it's his 70th birthday.

This is what he posted in response:

Quote:
keep dreamin' then come talk to me in 10 more years when you're 47, then 10 more when you're filing for social security, if that still exists (only in a dream). Make it happen or shut up

He's a die-hard, "FOX News are the only ones telling the truth/Tea party members are too liberal" conservative, so I then commented back that I posted it because it's Lennon's birthday.

He then commented that if "(Lennon) wasn't such a damn hippie, he might still be alive today". Seriously, this pissed me off so much I did something I almost never do. I deleted his comment.

*sigh*

I saw the lyrics. I wanted to post a different song, that was less, um. Yeah. Still beautiful tune. Your brother just has his head stuck up his own.... Some day he may grow up.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

Damn Harley Davidson and their limited run clothing policy. I ordered a pair of boots a week ago. Just called the dealer and still no joy. :-(


PPM King of Roses avatar

The Exchange

So frakking bored. But tonight we get to go get the kids their Halloween costumes, Arden didn't want to be Lady Vader....oh well.

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Sorry the day's starting out so boring, Moorluck. I hope it gets better.

I'm about to take the girls out to their drumming lessons. If they can avoid getting into to trouble, we'll be going out to Marie Callender's for lunch, afterward.

Feels weird having a weekend off. Well, I do have to go in tomorrow to check on some things, but I'm disguising the "official" visit by giving my father-in-law a tour of the ship.

The rest of the weekend will hopefully include finishing the "Lords of Flame" scenario with the girls and (GASP!) maybe even getting some writing done.


I have 2 weekends off. In a f#!*ing row.

woooooah.

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

I have 2 weekends off. In a f@#&ing row.

woooooah.

Hmmm...sounds like there's been a disturbance of the space-time continuum.


It's called nuclear medicine call.


ppffttt


Ninja Pie


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

I have 2 weekends off. In a f~@%ing row.

woooooah.

Congrats!

Are you a goer or a rester when it comes to time off? I'm a rester.


I made my point re: ninjas. I'm done for now, barring any change to the situation proffered by Paizo.


Red Ninja wrote:
Ninja Pie

I TASTE it but I don't SEE it!!!! <:O


The Jade wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

I have 2 weekends off. In a f~@%ing row.

woooooah.

Congrats!

Are you a goer or a rester when it comes to time off? I'm a rester.

I'm a rester.

Everybody else in the nuclear (heh heh) family unit is a goer.
I'm a groaning zombie minion.

Today I think the resting is being allowed though.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
The Jade wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

I have 2 weekends off. In a f~@%ing row.

woooooah.

Congrats!

Are you a goer or a rester when it comes to time off? I'm a rester.

I'm a rester.

Everybody else in the nuclear (heh heh) family unit is a goer.
I'm a groaning zombie minion.

Today I think the resting is being allowed though.

Do your best impression of a granite tombstone. Just stay still, stay cool, and say as few words as possible.


I'm good at that.


The Jade wrote:
Red Ninja wrote:
Ninja Pie
I TASTE it but I don't SEE it!!!! <:O

Toxicity!


Moorluck wrote:
So frakking bored. But tonight we get to go get the kids their Halloween costumes, Arden didn't want to be Lady Vader....oh well.

Awww, too bad. She'd have made such a cute Vader. :)

Good luck with the costume hunt. We're taking the kidlet to get his costume this afternoon. He's currently torn between going as a wizard or as Boba Fett.

Liberty's Edge

Thanks guys. All the talk of zombie dreams, guess what I dreamt of last night.

And the guns weren't even loaded... *sigh*

The Exchange

lynora wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
So frakking bored. But tonight we get to go get the kids their Halloween costumes, Arden didn't want to be Lady Vader....oh well.

Awww, too bad. She'd have made such a cute Vader. :)

Good luck with the costume hunt. We're taking the kidlet to get his costume this afternoon. He's currently torn between going as a wizard or as Boba Fett.

I was going to modify Kellen's old Vader costume, remove the sleeves the mask and the leggings, add a black skirt and viola! Darth Vaderess the Dark Lady of Sith. I thought it was a good idea, but she wants to be a vampire instead. *sigh*

Tell the kidlet I favor Boba Fett, he's way cooler than some boring old wizard. ;)


Moorluck wrote:
lynora wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
So frakking bored. But tonight we get to go get the kids their Halloween costumes, Arden didn't want to be Lady Vader....oh well.

Awww, too bad. She'd have made such a cute Vader. :)

Good luck with the costume hunt. We're taking the kidlet to get his costume this afternoon. He's currently torn between going as a wizard or as Boba Fett.

I was going to modify Kellen's old Vader costume, remove the sleeves the mask and the leggings, add a black skirt and viola! Darth Vaderess the Dark Lady of Sith. I thought it was a good idea, but she wants to be a vampire instead. *sigh*

Tell the kidlet I favor Boba Fett, he's way cooler than some boring old wizard. ;)

lol. Well, I'm sure she'll be a cute vampire. :)

And I'll tell Bryce. That may tip the balance since you're on his short list of coolest people ever. :)

The Exchange

lynora wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
lynora wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
So frakking bored. But tonight we get to go get the kids their Halloween costumes, Arden didn't want to be Lady Vader....oh well.

Awww, too bad. She'd have made such a cute Vader. :)

Good luck with the costume hunt. We're taking the kidlet to get his costume this afternoon. He's currently torn between going as a wizard or as Boba Fett.

I was going to modify Kellen's old Vader costume, remove the sleeves the mask and the leggings, add a black skirt and viola! Darth Vaderess the Dark Lady of Sith. I thought it was a good idea, but she wants to be a vampire instead. *sigh*

Tell the kidlet I favor Boba Fett, he's way cooler than some boring old wizard. ;)

lol. Well, I'm sure she'll be a cute vampire. :)

And I'll tell Bryce. That may tip the balance since you're on his short list of coolest people ever. :)

At this point m'dear he may be about my only fan. But he's pretty tops in my book too.


I just want everyone to know that, after a long and uncomfortable trip, I have made it to Dallas. It's not as hot as I hoped here...except for the women and my illustrious host.


Moorluck wrote:
At this point m'dear he may be about my only fan. But he's pretty tops in my book too.

You still have my unwavering support, Mr. President.


Moorluck wrote:
lynora wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
lynora wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
So frakking bored. But tonight we get to go get the kids their Halloween costumes, Arden didn't want to be Lady Vader....oh well.

Awww, too bad. She'd have made such a cute Vader. :)

Good luck with the costume hunt. We're taking the kidlet to get his costume this afternoon. He's currently torn between going as a wizard or as Boba Fett.

I was going to modify Kellen's old Vader costume, remove the sleeves the mask and the leggings, add a black skirt and viola! Darth Vaderess the Dark Lady of Sith. I thought it was a good idea, but she wants to be a vampire instead. *sigh*

Tell the kidlet I favor Boba Fett, he's way cooler than some boring old wizard. ;)

lol. Well, I'm sure she'll be a cute vampire. :)

And I'll tell Bryce. That may tip the balance since you're on his short list of coolest people ever. :)
At this point m'dear he may be about my only fan. But he's pretty tops in my book too.

Not your only fan. :)

And it looks like he has decided to go with the Boba Fett costume, but the store we went to didn't have it in his size, so we'll have to try somewhere else.

Liberty's Edge

Why is this download taking so long! I demand free high speed downloads with no ads!

Communist countries don't have to put up with all the ads!


Studpuffin wrote:

Why is this download taking so long! I demand free high speed downloads with no ads!

Communist countries don't have to put up with all the ads!

Whom or what is giving you ads??


Comrade.


I MET BRANDON SANDERSON!
I LOVE NYCC-NYAF 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUZZZAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Freehold DM wrote:

I MET BRANDON SANDERSON!

I LOVE NYCC-NYAF 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUZZZAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who?


The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:

I MET BRANDON SANDERSON!

I LOVE NYCC-NYAF 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUZZZAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who?

NM the guy who is finishing up the ongoing story that is Wheel of time. Damn that is a long set of books. Too long for me to read.

Liberty's Edge

I hate bureaucrats.

Liberty's Edge

The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:

Why is this download taking so long! I demand free high speed downloads with no ads!

Communist countries don't have to put up with all the ads!

Whom or what is giving you ads??

Mega Upload.

Every few seconds I get a new ad for some freakish new indie game.

Comrade is funny coming from the Crimson Jester. Hehehe.


Hmmmm, I think we may need to have a Lord President's Cabinet blitz soon.....


Lord Admiral of Floaty Things wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
At this point m'dear he may be about my only fan. But he's pretty tops in my book too.
You still have my unwavering support, Mr. President.

Welcome to the Cabinet Lord Admiral!

The Exchange

Before I retreat to spend time with my lovely wife, here's the costume breakdown: Kellen-Army Ranger, Arden-Vampire Fairy, Riley-Dinosaur, Solnes-Naughty Nurse, Me.... uhm.... serial killer?

Liberty's Edge

Moorluck wrote:
Before I retreat to spend time with my lovely wife, here's the costume breakdown: Kellen-Army Ranger, Arden-Vampire Fairy, Riley-Dinosaur, Solnes-Naughty Nurse, Me.... uhm.... serial killer?

So, what are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Silver Crusade

Hey shiney. I was in your neck of the woods today. If I had had more notice or time I would have sought you out. Anyway, it only reminded me of how much I dislike Syracuse.

Liberty's Edge

Celestial Healer wrote:
Hey shiney. I was in your neck of the woods today. If I had had more notice or time I would have sought you out. Anyway, it only reminded me of how much I dislike Syracuse.

No worries, I know how you feel. Maybe next time.


Moorluck wrote:
Before I retreat to spend time with my lovely wife, here's the costume breakdown: Kellen-Army Ranger, Arden-Vampire Fairy, Riley-Dinosaur, Solnes-Naughty Nurse, Me.... uhm.... serial killer?

lol. Perfect. :)

Sounds like lots of cute costumes. I definitely want to see pictures.

I ended up having to concede to making alterations to a larger costume since none of the stores in town had the costume in his size. He went with Jango Fett in the end, which is basically the same as Boba Fett except the equipment is less beat up. :) (Seriously, I had the costumes side by side. Except for the lack of cape that's the only difference.)
Me, I'm gonna wear a super-cute geisha costume. It's black and purple. How could I resist. :)


Studpuffin wrote:
The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:

Why is this download taking so long! I demand free high speed downloads with no ads!

Communist countries don't have to put up with all the ads!

Whom or what is giving you ads??

Mega Upload.

Every few seconds I get a new ad for some freakish new indie game.

Comrade is funny coming from the Crimson Jester. Hehehe.

I was giggling about it.


3 and 1/2 hours? no posts. None.

I am in shock. I think I need to sit down. Oh wait I already am. That's ok then.

Liberty's Edge

Sorry, my brain died while watching MonsterWolf on SyFy.


ugh! that lookd dumm.


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Sorry, my brain died while watching MonsterWolf on SyFy.

I want to kill the execs that thought making poor excuse for crap movies was a good thing.

Hell they are not even good b movies.

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Evenin', All! How's everyone's night?

My wife and I went to see "the social network" earlier. I wasn't too excited about it, but she wanted to go out and there were no other movies playing that both of us were interested in seeing. In all, I'm glad we went. It was a much better movie than I expected. Not sure Mark Zuckerberg would agree, though...they did not portray him as a sympathetic character at all.

I also picked up a new iPhone. I've been kicking around with a 1G for 3 years, and have been itching to get the iPhone4 for a while.

When I got home to set it up, I realized that I'd moved my iTunes file folder, which totally screwed my library file. Spent 2 hours rebuilding that before I could even think about connecting my new phone.

Oh, well, the "restoral" from my old phone to the new one is in progress, now. I'd cross my fingers, but that makes it hard to type.

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Looks like I've missed everyone for tonight. Well, the iPhone update is almost complete. I'm off to bed, soon.

Laters!

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Good morning FAWTLers. I spent the evening arguing DM fiat in another thread and building a character for my new Legacy of Fire PBP. Today, its bills, fantasy football, prepping for next Friday's Runelords face to face game, and maybe some cleaning.

Enjoy the new phone Paris. Have a great Sunday everyone.

EDIT: And I get to start the morning off nekkid!

15,451 to 15,500 of 41,195 << first < prev | 305 | 306 | 307 | 308 | 309 | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards