FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

10,751 to 10,800 of 41,195 << first < prev | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Studpuffin wrote:
Popcorn died last night.

:'(


Studpuffin wrote:
Popcorn died last night.

:(


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Popcorn died last night.
:'(

My condolence as well.


Aw, thanks for the condolences, guys. He/she/it was just too little, I think, and none of the local wildlife or rabbit places really want to deal with the babies. We gave him/her/it a proper little burial near a nice little lilac plant.

OTOH, it's a gorgeous day and we're getting lots done.


Justin Franklin wrote:
Good Morning FAWLT.. Well yesterday was a productive day, put a new entry door on the garage. Today we have the block get together to celebrate (?) the fact that a year ago today the house 3 down had a gas explosion, but everyone was ok and the house has been rebuilt. Actually it is also my 1 year anniversary of playing Pathfinder.

Wow... you guys celebrated your first Pathfinder game by blowing up a neighbor's house? That's hardcore.


Aberzombie wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
How's y'alls bun in the oven coming along?

Doing well, thanks for asking. The wife is over the morning sickness (which was really like all day sickness), and is getting her appetite back. The other day she ate an entire burger for dinner, and was very happy. She's also getting back her taste for orange juice and water.

Thursday she went to the doctor and they said baby was healthy. She got to hear the heartbeat - 160 per minute, which they said was good. They're going to call with an appointment for another 5 or so weeks from now for the second ultrasound, and then we should be able to find out the sex. I'm hoping for a man-child, but I'll be satisfied if it's healthy, has 10 fingers, 10 toes, and at least 2 eyes.

That's great news! Girls are nice too, you know. Some of us are one. :P

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Treppa wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
How's y'alls bun in the oven coming along?

Doing well, thanks for asking. The wife is over the morning sickness (which was really like all day sickness), and is getting her appetite back. The other day she ate an entire burger for dinner, and was very happy. She's also getting back her taste for orange juice and water.

Thursday she went to the doctor and they said baby was healthy. She got to hear the heartbeat - 160 per minute, which they said was good. They're going to call with an appointment for another 5 or so weeks from now for the second ultrasound, and then we should be able to find out the sex. I'm hoping for a man-child, but I'll be satisfied if it's healthy, has 10 fingers, 10 toes, and at least 2 eyes.

That's great news! Girls are nice too, you know. Some of us are one. :P

OMG!!! Who??

Liberty's Edge

I like girls.
I like money.


taig wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
How's y'alls bun in the oven coming along?

Doing well, thanks for asking. The wife is over the morning sickness (which was really like all day sickness), and is getting her appetite back. The other day she ate an entire burger for dinner, and was very happy. She's also getting back her taste for orange juice and water.

Thursday she went to the doctor and they said baby was healthy. She got to hear the heartbeat - 160 per minute, which they said was good. They're going to call with an appointment for another 5 or so weeks from now for the second ultrasound, and then we should be able to find out the sex. I'm hoping for a man-child, but I'll be satisfied if it's healthy, has 10 fingers, 10 toes, and at least 2 eyes.

That's great news! Girls are nice too, you know. Some of us are one. :P
OMG!!! Who??

*wraps Girdle of Masculinity/Feminity around badgah*

YOU!!

Scarab Sages

Studpuffin wrote:
Popcorn died last night.

Sorry to hear that SP.

Scarab Sages

Treppa wrote:
That's great news! Girls are nice too, you know. Some of us are one. :P

I've already told my wife that if we have a girl that I'm going to have several plans in place to scare the crap out of any boy she ever brings home. I've also stated that a girl-child will, in no way, be allowed to dress like a damn trollop, at least not until she's moved out on her own.

Silver Crusade

taig wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
How's y'alls bun in the oven coming along?

Doing well, thanks for asking. The wife is over the morning sickness (which was really like all day sickness), and is getting her appetite back. The other day she ate an entire burger for dinner, and was very happy. She's also getting back her taste for orange juice and water.

Thursday she went to the doctor and they said baby was healthy. She got to hear the heartbeat - 160 per minute, which they said was good. They're going to call with an appointment for another 5 or so weeks from now for the second ultrasound, and then we should be able to find out the sex. I'm hoping for a man-child, but I'll be satisfied if it's healthy, has 10 fingers, 10 toes, and at least 2 eyes.

That's great news! Girls are nice too, you know. Some of us are one. :P
OMG!!! Who??

The internet - Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are police officers.

Scarab Sages

Celestial Healer wrote:
The internet - Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are police officers.

So, does that mean hotjugs1000 is really some wrinkly old dude?


Celestial Healer wrote:
taig wrote:
Treppa wrote:
...That's great news! Girls are nice too, you know. Some of us are one. :P
OMG!!! Who??
The internet - Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are police officers.

Yes, we R all hoomans hear. Pay noz attenshun to the kitteh in da chat window eating noms.


Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
The internet - Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are police officers.
So, does that mean hotjugs1000 is really some wrinkly old dude?

HEY! I'm not wrinkly!


Aberzombie wrote:
Treppa wrote:
That's great news! Girls are nice too, you know. Some of us are one. :P
I've already told my wife that if we have a girl that I'm going to have several plans in place to scare the crap out of any boy she ever brings home. I've also stated that a girl-child will, in no way, be allowed to dress like a damn trollop, at least not until she's moved out on her own.

I got two female get; I know the feeling.

Need a big ass rottweiler in the back yard,
a shotgun,
a harley,
and lotsa knives.
But I gotta wait until the kids are a little older.


Wolfthulhu wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
You Houston guys didn't respond to my earlier query. Maybe that just means I'm right. Yeah, it'd have to...
No idea what you're talking about... but sure, why not?
I figured. The entire Houston contingent has been brought into Fawtlyland.

Ah, whew. After posting I was afraid I may have consented to drunken sexual favors...

I don't think Silverhair has posted here. I recently had to explain to him, 'Just what the hell FAWTLy was'. Other than that, yeah. I think all active Houstonians have posted in at least one FAWTL.

Now to get those who do not post here to become addicted and start posting. 2 of which are up here for a wedding, time to get them posting!


Aberzombie wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
How's y'alls bun in the oven coming along?

Doing well, thanks for asking. The wife is over the morning sickness (which was really like all day sickness), and is getting her appetite back. The other day she ate an entire burger for dinner, and was very happy. She's also getting back her taste for orange juice and water.

Thursday she went to the doctor and they said baby was healthy. She got to hear the heartbeat - 160 per minute, which they said was good. They're going to call with an appointment for another 5 or so weeks from now for the second ultrasound, and then we should be able to find out the sex. I'm hoping for a man-child, but I'll be satisfied if it's healthy, has 10 fingers, 10 toes, and at least 2 eyes.

What about the tail and horns, as well as the ravenous taste for freshly killed flesh?

J/K


R.I.P. Popcorn.


The Jade wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
The internet - Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are police officers.
So, does that mean hotjugs1000 is really some wrinkly old dude?
HEY! I'm not wrinkly!

That is not what ED has said.

The Exchange

Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)

The Exchange

Sorry about Popcorn. Now I sad. :(


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Treppa wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Good Morning FAWLT.. Well yesterday was a productive day, put a new entry door on the garage. Today we have the block get together to celebrate (?) the fact that a year ago today the house 3 down had a gas explosion, but everyone was ok and the house has been rebuilt. Actually it is also my 1 year anniversary of playing Pathfinder.
Wow... you guys celebrated your first Pathfinder game by blowing up a neighbor's house? That's hardcore.

Well we didn't so much blow it up as the gas leak did. It did however decrease the amount of time we actually played that day. I don't think we even got through all of the goblin attack of Sandpoint.


Moorluck wrote:
Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)

~taps the gavel~ GUILTY! To be hung by the neck until he is dead, dead, and dead!

~rereads~ Oh! You meant your artwork! You have talent.

Edited to correct a spelling error.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Sharoth wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)

~taps the gavel~ GUILTY! To be hug by the neck until he is dead, dead, and dead!

~rereads~ Oh! You meant your artwork! You have talent.

Wait you are going to hug him to death?

Liberty's Edge

Moorluck wrote:
Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)

Still don't mind if I do some inking and coloring?

Liberty's Edge

A small rant:

After a week of searching, I've finally figured out the precise number of gaming stores in Syracuse, New York: 1. And while the people there are nice, it's still no fun having to deal with this b@%~+#+& (scroll down to read my review).

Are there any people here that live in or near western New York State?


Howdy FAWTL, hope everyone has had a good weekend. but let me give my condolences to Studpuffin and treppa. Moorluck about time you got your stuff on deviant art. My weekend was great. The pack is currently winning yay.

The Exchange

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)
Still don't mind if I do some inking and coloring?

Nope....go for it. :)


taig wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Think I may head out tonight, hang out with friend.
Have fun!

Definitely!


I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Ours has been good.

Work Friday night was fun. An old friend dropped by to hang out.

I went out last night, got a little naughty. :D

Was awoken with cookies in bed this morning! (awesome!)

Had lunch with Kellen's teacher to celebrate his second full good week.

And now is cuddled on the couch talking with hubby.

The Exchange

The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
You Houston guys didn't respond to my earlier query. Maybe that just means I'm right. Yeah, it'd have to...
No idea what you're talking about... but sure, why not?
I figured. The entire Houston contingent has been brought into Fawtlyland.

Ah, whew. After posting I was afraid I may have consented to drunken sexual favors...

I don't think Silverhair has posted here. I recently had to explain to him, 'Just what the hell FAWTLy was'. Other than that, yeah. I think all active Houstonians have posted in at least one FAWTL.

Now to get those who do not post here to become addicted and start posting. 2 of which are up here for a wedding, time to get them posting!

Shoot, we just barely got them to step away from that other game and give Pathfinder a shot. Well, him anyway. She had to go and get herself a job. :-/

Thumb yer nose at both of 'em for me?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

I will catch up later (luckily there's not many posts to catch up on).

My fantasy football teams are doing lousy. The real teams I'm a fan of all lost.

Writing, writing, writing.

True Blood season finale in 7 minutes.

I'll be back after that.


Wolfthulhu wrote:
The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
You Houston guys didn't respond to my earlier query. Maybe that just means I'm right. Yeah, it'd have to...
No idea what you're talking about... but sure, why not?
I figured. The entire Houston contingent has been brought into Fawtlyland.

Ah, whew. After posting I was afraid I may have consented to drunken sexual favors...

I don't think Silverhair has posted here. I recently had to explain to him, 'Just what the hell FAWTLy was'. Other than that, yeah. I think all active Houstonians have posted in at least one FAWTL.

Now to get those who do not post here to become addicted and start posting. 2 of which are up here for a wedding, time to get them posting!

Shoot, we just barely got them to step away from that other game and give Pathfinder a shot. Well, him anyway. She had to go and get herself a job. :-/

Thumb yer nose at both of 'em for me?

I hope to see them before Friday but I think that is the first time I will actually see them.


taig wrote:

I will catch up later (luckily there's not many posts to catch up on).

My fantasy football teams are doing lousy. The real teams I'm a fan of all lost.

Writing, writing, writing.

True Blood season finale in 7 minutes.

I'll be back after that.

Which I shall watch after then kids go to sleep.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Treppa wrote:
taig wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
How's y'alls bun in the oven coming along?

Doing well, thanks for asking. The wife is over the morning sickness (which was really like all day sickness), and is getting her appetite back. The other day she ate an entire burger for dinner, and was very happy. She's also getting back her taste for orange juice and water.

Thursday she went to the doctor and they said baby was healthy. She got to hear the heartbeat - 160 per minute, which they said was good. They're going to call with an appointment for another 5 or so weeks from now for the second ultrasound, and then we should be able to find out the sex. I'm hoping for a man-child, but I'll be satisfied if it's healthy, has 10 fingers, 10 toes, and at least 2 eyes.

That's great news! Girls are nice too, you know. Some of us are one. :P
OMG!!! Who??

*wraps Girdle of Masculinity/Feminity around badgah*

YOU!!

Damn it. I can't tell you how many times that's happened to me.

<Casts wish>

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Moorluck wrote:
Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)

Cool!


taig wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)
Cool!

+1

You got skillz man.


Patrick Curtin wrote:
taig wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)
Cool!

+1

You got skillz man.

Thats what I keep telling him! :D

Liberty's Edge

Moorluck wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)
Still don't mind if I do some inking and coloring?
Nope....go for it. :)

Started.

Liberty's Edge

I think this is the longest time I've seen go by without anyone else posting on the thread.

The Exchange

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
I think this is the longest time I've seen go by without anyone else posting on the thread.

Ayup. Which one are you coloring? Chain Dancer? I wanna know. :P

My coloring sucks, so feel free to have at any of my pics you like.


Moorluck wrote:
Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)

Very nice, LPM! What took you so long to post? :-)


*sigh* My last post was at Friday evening after 10pm EST and all of my dots and new msgs notes are wiped. Again? I'm just behind a 100+ posts.

*throws tantrum* *breaks crayons* *blames it on Kellen's ninjas*


taig wrote:

I look forward to your next ENnie-award winning work!

Hopefully, we won't be reading about a Rone Barton boredom-inspired crime spree.

There's nothing boredom-inspired concerning my crime sprees. Unless I'm sacrificing those who don't provide fan servicings to Eyjafjallajökull.


taig wrote:
Im glad your schools won. Miami didn't. It's kinda difficult to overcome 4 interceptions that drop the opposing team in field goal range to start their drive.

Hey I liked the outcome of that Miami game.

Scarab Sages

The Crimson Jester, Rogue Lord wrote:

What about the tail and horns, as well as the ravenous taste for freshly killed flesh?

J/K

Won't see any horns/tails/etc until we do another ultrasound.

Scarab Sages

Patrick Curtin wrote:
taig wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Well, I finally did it, now you can feel free to judge me. ;)
Cool!

+1

You got skillz man.

Mad skillz!


*blink*

Morning AZ. *yawn* Time to make the muffins ...

*blink*

Scarab Sages

Mmmmmm.....muffins.

10,751 to 10,800 of 41,195 << first < prev | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards