FAWTLhouse Five


Off-Topic Discussions

8,751 to 8,800 of 41,195 << first < prev | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Hey AZ, New minis set gallery

Sweet! Thanks for the link. I already see a few must haves: Will O'Wisp, Rotgrub swarm, kenku warrior, cloaker ambusher...

...along with some maybes: Trapped chest, skeleton, the two neogi, Feymir Crocodile, bebilith.


Aberzombie wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Hey AZ, New minis set gallery

Sweet! Thanks for the link. I already see a few must haves: Will O'Wisp, Rotgrub swarm, kenku warrior, cloaker ambusher...

...along with some maybes: Trapped chest, skeleton, the two neogi, Feymir Crocodile, bebilith.

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to go nuts. Hopefully my economic situation will be improved so I can.

Scarab Sages

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Hey AZ, New minis set gallery

Sweet! Thanks for the link. I already see a few must haves: Will O'Wisp, Rotgrub swarm, kenku warrior, cloaker ambusher...

...along with some maybes: Trapped chest, skeleton, the two neogi, Feymir Crocodile, bebilith.

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to go nuts. Hopefully my economic situation will be improved so I can.

Lucky for me, the only one of my "must haves" that's rare is the cloaker ambusher. Depending on the price of a single, I may have to pass, or wait and see if one shows up as the "mini you can see" (if they're still doing that), in a single pack.

Liberty's Edge

It's a good looking set, but I'm always looking for character minis. I only really saw two or three I might use in that capacity. If I was still GMing though, I'd be eating this set up. I love the Hydra and Mephistopheles, and the blue and bronze dragons look neat too.

Scarab Sages

Agree on the hydra. I may have to try for that one. I also kind of liked the Bebilith, and I don't remember them doing one of those before.

Scarab Sages

Well, I'm out for now folks. Might try to hunt up some dinner. Talk to you all later.


Aberzombie wrote:
Well, I'm out for now folks. Might try to hunt up some dinner. Talk to you all later.

Everybody run! He can only shamble!


taking a break from cleaning my apartment. When I am done with that I am heading to a bar for a date.

Liberty's Edge

Woodraven wrote:
taking a break from cleaning my apartment. When I am done with that I am heading to a bar for a date.

Go get em Woody!

The Exchange

I had a long drawn out post to Mclovin to open his eyes. I just do not want to get a ban. He is not worth it.


Studpuffin is calling the dogs to help him go level up his character. He's like a kid at Christmas. We just finished a game at level 20, you wouldn't think going to level 2 would be that big of a deal!

And good luck, Woody. Have a good time!

EDIT: Good thinking cleaning the apartment... just in case. :D


First day of school....what the hell was I thinking?!?!?!?!?
Okay, that was the obligatory freakout. The reality is really starting to hit me. I'm sure I'll be fine. Really. I'll just keep repeating that. :/
At least my chem prof is nice. Tomorrow I have bio 101. Joy.


lynora wrote:

First day of school....what the hell was I thinking?!?!?!?!?

Okay, that was the obligatory freakout. The reality is really starting to hit me. I'm sure I'll be fine. Really. I'll just keep repeating that. :/
At least my chem prof is nice. Tomorrow I have bio 101. Joy.

Stay on target...

Dark Archive

Crimson Jester wrote:
I had a long drawn out post to Mclovin to open his eyes. I just do not want to get a ban. He is not worth it.

Gratz on making the will save :P

Liberty's Edge

Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I had a long drawn out post to Mclovin to open his eyes. I just do not want to get a ban. He is not worth it.
Gratz on making the will save :P

Yeah, it would've been unbearable.


Groan...

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Groan...

What, you looking for some Jeers too? I thought it was funny. :\


Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Groan...
What, you looking for some Jeers too? I thought it was funny. :\

Maybe...someday...ursine jokes will be funny again. But now? Too soon. Just too much pain.

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Groan...
What, you looking for some Jeers too? I thought it was funny. :\
Maybe...someday...ursine jokes will be funny again. But now? Too soon. Just too much pain.

Yeah, it just raises too much hair. I don't want to stir up the bee hive.

The Exchange

Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Groan...
What, you looking for some Jeers too? I thought it was funny. :\
Maybe...someday...ursine jokes will be funny again. But now? Too soon. Just too much pain.
Yeah, it just raises too much hair. I don't want to stir up the bee hive.

Just grin and bear it before you go to fur.

Liberty's Edge

Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Groan...
What, you looking for some Jeers too? I thought it was funny. :\
Maybe...someday...ursine jokes will be funny again. But now? Too soon. Just too much pain.
Yeah, it just raises too much hair. I don't want to stir up the bee hive.
Just grin and bear it before you go to fur.

That's a grizzly proposition.


Studpuffin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Groan...
What, you looking for some Jeers too? I thought it was funny. :\
Maybe...someday...ursine jokes will be funny again. But now? Too soon. Just too much pain.
Yeah, it just raises too much hair. I don't want to stir up the bee hive.
Just grin and bear it before you go to fur.
That's a grizzly proposition.

You're cute and funny. What's ursine?

Liberty's Edge

Treppa wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Groan...
What, you looking for some Jeers too? I thought it was funny. :\
Maybe...someday...ursine jokes will be funny again. But now? Too soon. Just too much pain.
Yeah, it just raises too much hair. I don't want to stir up the bee hive.
Just grin and bear it before you go to fur.
That's a grizzly proposition.
You're cute and funny. What's ursine?

I'm a taurus.

The Exchange

Did you ever notice how Ursine and Asinine look and sound alike.


ur·sine/&#712;&#601;r&#716;sin/
Adjective: Of, relating to, or resembling bears.

EDIT: I was suckered! A sure sign it's time to go to bed.

Liberty's Edge

Professor Higgins wrote:

ur·sine/&#712;&#601;r&#716;sin/

Adjective: Of, relating to, or resembling bears.

EDIT: I was suckered! A sure sign it's time to go to bed.

I waffled on whether that would work on you or not.


Professor Higgins wrote:

ur·sine/&#712;&#601;r&#716;sin/

Adjective: Of, relating to, or resembling bears.

EDIT: I was suckered! A sure sign it's time to go to bed.

I punished the prof.

Liberty's Edge

High five to Treppa for assist.


I was surprised, but I thought, well, maybe she just forgot how to spell it or something. My brain was tired and susceptible to convincing itself.


Studpuffin wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Groan...
What, you looking for some Jeers too? I thought it was funny. :\
Maybe...someday...ursine jokes will be funny again. But now? Too soon. Just too much pain.
Yeah, it just raises too much hair. I don't want to stir up the bee hive.
Just grin and bear it before you go to fur.
That's a grizzly proposition.
You're cute and funny. What's ursine?
I'm a taurus.

Bull.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I was surprised, but I thought, well, maybe she just forgot how to spell it or something. My brain was tired and susceptible to convincing itself.

Yeah, fold up your leaves and wave night-night. :-)

Liberty's Edge

Treppa wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Groan...
What, you looking for some Jeers too? I thought it was funny. :\
Maybe...someday...ursine jokes will be funny again. But now? Too soon. Just too much pain.
Yeah, it just raises too much hair. I don't want to stir up the bee hive.
Just grin and bear it before you go to fur.
That's a grizzly proposition.
You're cute and funny. What's ursine?
I'm a taurus.
Bull.

I'm full of it.

*snaps suspenders*


Good night. ::Waves weakly::


Studpuffin wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Groan...
What, you looking for some Jeers too? I thought it was funny. :\
Maybe...someday...ursine jokes will be funny again. But now? Too soon. Just too much pain.
Yeah, it just raises too much hair. I don't want to stir up the bee hive.
Just grin and bear it before you go to fur.
That's a grizzly proposition.
You're cute and funny. What's ursine?
I'm a taurus.
Bull.

I'm full of it.

*snaps suspenders*

Shouldn'ta had that porterhouse.

Liberty's Edge

Treppa wrote:


Shouldn'ta had that porterhouse.

I'll share my regrets with Dr. Porcellin.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Good night. ::Waves weakly::

Nighty-night, Greenman. See you tomorrow.

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Good night. ::Waves weakly::

Later Mairkurion! :D

Liberty's Edge

Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

So, anyhoo...

Just got a call back and I have a second interview on Monday for a position. Nothing fancy, but it really doesn't need to be. I might have a chance to regain my subscriptions! YAY!

Hmm, I wonder if I can get my 'Charter AP subcriber' tag back ...

Wonderful Patrick - good luck on the second interview.

Edit: Congratulatory totp - sends out nekkid high fives to everyone

I wanted to repeat this sentiment as it seems I have missed this announcement. This is great news and good luck.

Liberty's Edge

Woodraven wrote:
taking a break from cleaning my apartment. When I am done with that I am heading to a bar for a date.

Woot!

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
alleynbard wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
alleynbard wrote:
I do use paragraph breaks, don't I? In fact, I thought I was pretty obsessive about it. As a former English major, the nature of the paragraph is important to me. ;)
Well, sure you use 'em. Once or twice.

That makes me incredibly self conscious, as I enjoy paragraph breaks. Where do I not use them? You are going to make me go back and read all of those posts, aren't you?

It really is something I am obsessed with as I know I am verbose and paragraph breaks make reading so much easier.

Oh no! I have just significantly increased my time in Purgatory. Sorry, Allen, I should have known better than to pull that on you. I'm a bad leafman.

Don't worry about it. You didn't do anything wrong. Thank you for the apology but I don't think it should be necessary. In fact, I am sorry I made it more of an issue than it was.


::Sneaks into post late at night when no one's looking and micturates in the ice tray.::


L'il Debbull wrote:
::Sneaks into post late at night when no one's looking and micturates in the ice tray.::

You sick little... Well, at least it's obvious which cubes not to use.

The Exchange

Damn. Long night. Dinner & movies with friends. Call of Cthulhu, Nightwatch and Daywatch.

Tired now.


Good morning FAWTLYiers.

Well, off to do some end of the season yardsaling. The most fun you can have with limited dough! =)

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes, hopefully I'll have good news to report Monday afternoon. *crosses fingers*

Scarab Sages

Morning all! Not sure what to do with my day. Still have a bit of a stomach ache from recent meals not agreeing with me.

The Exchange

GOOD MORNING!


Aberzombie wrote:
Morning all! Not sure what to do with my day. Still have a bit of a stomach ache from recent meals not agreeing with me.

Gotta lay off Whiteys, man.

Liberty's Edge

It was a really cold night last night. I had to use a blanket last night, a rarity for me.

Scarab Sages

Treppa wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Morning all! Not sure what to do with my day. Still have a bit of a stomach ache from recent meals not agreeing with me.
Gotta lay off Whiteys, man.

Why do they always have to yell and scream like that. It's very bothersome.


alleynbard wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
alleynbard wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
alleynbard wrote:
I do use paragraph breaks, don't I? In fact, I thought I was pretty obsessive about it. As a former English major, the nature of the paragraph is important to me. ;)
Well, sure you use 'em. Once or twice.

That makes me incredibly self conscious, as I enjoy paragraph breaks. Where do I not use them? You are going to make me go back and read all of those posts, aren't you?

It really is something I am obsessed with as I know I am verbose and paragraph breaks make reading so much easier.

Oh no! I have just significantly increased my time in Purgatory. Sorry, Allen, I should have known better than to pull that on you. I'm a bad leafman.
Don't worry about it. You didn't do anything wrong. Thank you for the apology but I don't think it should be necessary. In fact, I am sorry I made it more of an issue than it was.

Yeah, I really felt HORRIBLE...oops, almost went down that road again! ^^

Spoiler:
Messin' with Allen for the TotP! Fandango!

8,751 to 8,800 of 41,195 << first < prev | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLhouse Five All Messageboards