Mech Tech 'n' bot: Mech Squadrons (Traveller)


Product Discussion

Jon Brazer Enterprises

Scheduled for release in April.

Jon Brazer Enterprises

Previews are available here, here and here

Jon Brazer Enterprises

Mech Tech 'n' bot is now officially available for purchase at Paizo.

Jon Brazer Enterprises

By ordering Mech Squadrons, you get the PDF for free. Find out more about our PDF Guarantee here.


DMcCoy1693 wrote:
By ordering Mech Squadrons, you get the PDF for free. Find out more about our PDF Guarantee here.

Hey, instead of doing all that picture taking can I just copy/paste you my Paizo receipt? When I buy it, I had to delay until after June 1st due to budget reasons.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Robert Miller 55 wrote:
DMcCoy1693 wrote:
By ordering Mech Squadrons, you get the PDF for free. Find out more about our PDF Guarantee here.
Hey, instead of doing all that picture taking can I just copy/paste you my Paizo receipt? When I buy it, I had to delay until after June 1st due to budget reasons.

Their PDF Guarantee page includes this bit: "For those that ordered Mech Squadrons through Paizo’s online store, you should receive a download link next week."

So if you bought the book here, we'll automatically add the PDF to your downloads on the day it becomes available for sale.


Vic Wertz wrote:
Robert Miller 55 wrote:
DMcCoy1693 wrote:
By ordering Mech Squadrons, you get the PDF for free. Find out more about our PDF Guarantee here.
Hey, instead of doing all that picture taking can I just copy/paste you my Paizo receipt? When I buy it, I had to delay until after June 1st due to budget reasons.

Their PDF Guarantee page includes this bit: "For those that ordered Mech Squadrons through Paizo’s online store, you should receive a download link next week."

So if you bought the book here, we'll automatically add the PDF to your downloads on the day it becomes available for sale.

Cool! Obviously I missed that, thanks!

Jon Brazer Enterprises

The PDF of Mech Squadrons is now available!

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

What version of Traveller?

Jon Brazer Enterprises

Diego Rossi wrote:
What version of Traveller?

Mongoose Traveller.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Mech Tech 'n' bot: Mech Squadrons (Traveller) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.