Good Alchemist Feats.


Advanced Player's Guide Playtest: Final Playtest


Can I get some good suggestions for feats for the alchemist? My DM allows all the WoTC stuff so any suggestions are good.

Shadow Lodge

Eric The Pipe wrote:
Can I get some good suggestions for feats for the alchemist? My DM allows all the WoTC stuff so any suggestions are good.

Some feats would depend on your focus, I know Im gonna play an bomb focused alch soon, and Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot would be nice. I forget the exact book, I think Complete Adventurer, but there is a grenadier feat that is +1 to hit and damage with splash weapons, IIRC. After that, I haven't really planned much further.


Kabump wrote:
Eric The Pipe wrote:
Can I get some good suggestions for feats for the alchemist? My DM allows all the WoTC stuff so any suggestions are good.
Some feats would depend on your focus, I know Im gonna play an bomb focused alch soon, and Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot would be nice. I forget the exact book, I think Complete Adventurer, but there is a grenadier feat that is +1 to hit and damage with splash weapons, IIRC. After that, I haven't really planned much further.

PHB2. :)

Shadow Lodge

thegreatpablo wrote:


PHB2. :)

It is indeed PHB2, good call.


Kabump wrote:
thegreatpablo wrote:


PHB2. :)
It is indeed PHB2, good call.

If I remember right (been a while) I think it even stacks with Throw Anything, Point Blank Shot, and Weapon Focus.

Shadow Lodge

Weapon Focus(Humanoid) for all those normally useless dead foes. You'll need a good Str score for that, but tossing the paladin while his Aura of Justice is allowing you to smite with him and he is trying to swing his sword in his own attempt to smite.

Shadow Lodge

thegreatpablo wrote:


If I remember right (been a while) I think it even stacks with Throw Anything, Point Blank Shot, and Weapon Focus.

It is an untyped bonus, so it would stack as far as I can see.

Shadow Lodge

Okay, Looking at Grenadier now. If it doesn't say what type of bonus it is, does that make it untyped?


so far i'm shooting for a ranged alchemist.

Community / Forums / Archive / Pathfinder / Playtests & Prerelease Discussions / Advanced Player's Guide Playtest / Advanced Player's Guide Playtest: Final Playtest / Good Alchemist Feats. All Messageboards
Recent threads in Advanced Player's Guide Playtest: Final Playtest