FAWTLY TOWER IV


Off-Topic Discussions

11,501 to 11,550 of 30,702 << first < prev | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | next > last >>

I did mean you, WR, but not that I was implying that you should be. I'm happy you're a fighter -- I think we were weak in that department.


hey Uri you might want to invest in a ring of fire protection down the road. UFFO= Unidentified Flaming Flying Orcling that does sound good thats a good Jyg


I got a bad feeling...

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Kaidan Booster wrote:
I got a bad feeling...

Poor Kaidan. I never got The Gift, but if RITE picked it up I was planning to start.


alchemist is not gish, failoid.

(JFK!)


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

gp


Lady Ga Ga Gish Gish wrote:

alchemist is not gish, failoid.

(JFK!)

I like your headpiece.


Yours look like vahienes.


They're roses. Special roses...


Dude. You can't make that work.

The Exchange

Time to go kill the bugs.

Scarab Sages

Another day, another bout with madness inducing frustration.


Ugh. I need a day off.


*Pours steaming, bittersweet life-giving ichor down his throat*


Moorluck wrote:
Time to go kill the bugs.

Hands him his spear and shield

Fight bravely.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Ugh. I need a day off.

You and me both. I'm starting to have dreams about my office.


Gooooooooooooooooood morning Fawlty Towers!!!!


Freehold DM wrote:
Gooooooooooooooooood morning Fawtlty Towers!!!!

Good morning Fawtlty Towers? What's that supposed to mean? I don't get it, that isn't funny at all.


Woodraven wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Gooooooooooooooooood morning Fawlty Towers!!!!
Good morning Fawtlty Towers? What's that supposed to mean? I don't get it, that isn't funny at all.

Me either. What's a Fawltlty?

Silver Crusade

Morning all. What did I miss?


alleynbard wrote:

It does indeed run on those times. So, I won't be running again for another two weeks. PFS does happen weekly there, but we take turns with the GM duties.

My Ptolus campaign currently has 6 players, which is about the limit I can handle these days. During the summer we have some plans for an intermediate campaign in Praemal while two of my players take a trip out to LA. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I will keep you in mind.

Most appreciative, sir. Assuming you're using PF rules, of course (?).


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I did mean you, WR, but not that I was implying that you should be. I'm happy you're a fighter -- I think we were weak in that department.

whoz ya callin weak? c'mere youze!

*snikt* *snikt*


Woodraven wrote:
hey Uri you might want to invest in a ring of fire protection down the road. UFFO= Unidentified Flaming Flying Orcling that does sound good thats a good Jyg

That's awesome! Good idea. In the meantime, I picked up the feather fall ring depending on how far or high or off a cliff I'm thrown. :D


Morning all.... butter pecan coffee and honey buns FTW! :)


flash_cxxi wrote:
Kaidan Booster wrote:
I got a bad feeling...
Poor Kaidan. I never got The Gift, but if RITE picked it up I was planning to start.

Same here.


Solnes wrote:
Morning all.... butter pecan coffee and honey buns FTW! :)

Huhuhuhuhuh...she said honey buns


I think I will make the kidlets grilled cheese and apple chips for lunch :D


Urizen wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Morning all.... butter pecan coffee and honey buns FTW! :)
Huhuhuhuhuh...she said honey buns

Heh ;)


Sorry we missed Flash last night. We were both sleepy and just sat here and talked before going to bed early.


Hubby has a late night gig tonight. :(


Seems to be a reoccurring theme with the night gigs.

You have today off?


Urizen wrote:

Seems to be a reoccurring theme with the night gigs.

You have today off?

Yep! He will be home around 3pm to spend some time with me.


Urizen wrote:

Seems to be a reoccurring theme with the night gigs.

You have today off?

A less secure person would wonder at all the late nights to the same places.... but I know how stupid his work people are. :\


Gotta run get Kellen... See you all in a bit


Cool! I just need to get myself motivated and get some things done that I've been putting off. I'm also hoping my tax refund finally arrives by the end of the week so I can start getting things booked. :D


Solnes wrote:
Urizen wrote:

Seems to be a reoccurring theme with the night gigs.

You have today off?

A less secure person would wonder at all the late nights to the same places.... but I know how stupid his work people are. :\

A-yup, but I'm blessed that it isn't an issue between my woman and I.


Freehold DM wrote:
Woodraven wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Gooooooooooooooooood morning Fawlty Towers!!!!
Good morning Fawtlty Towers? What's that supposed to mean? I don't get it, that isn't funny at all.

Me either. What's a Fawltlty?

D'oh fat fingers

Scarab Sages

B.O.B. wrote:
The Gazebo wrote:
APPEAR!
I shoot you with my bow. What happens?

You must face the gazebo alone.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Ugh. I need a day off.

Is tomorrow the big day?


Well, the kids didn't want apples with their grilled cheese, they decided on strawberries and grilled cheese. :)


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber
Solnes wrote:
Well, the kids didn't want apples with their grilled cheese, they decided on strawberries and grilled cheese. :)

Comfort food, he he


Bored now, think I may do some dishes and get dinner prepped. Cheese ravioli's with a meat sauce. :)


Eric Swanson wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Well, the kids didn't want apples with their grilled cheese, they decided on strawberries and grilled cheese. :)
Comfort food, he he

I love grilled cheese. Its one of those foods that only gets better as you get older. Like tater tots and fish sticks. :)


I must fight the urge to troll in the Arizona thread. It's so damn tempting.


mmmm grilled cheese

Scarab Sages

Garydee wrote:
I must fight the urge to troll in the Arizona thread. It's so damn tempting.

Aw, go on. All the cool kids are doing it.


Garydee wrote:
I must fight the urge to troll in the Arizona thread. It's so damn tempting.

I had to make an Arizona status comment on FB this morning. ;)

Scarab Sages

Solnes wrote:
Well, the kids didn't want apples with their grilled cheese, they decided on strawberries and grilled cheese. :)

I'm thinking my next batch of mead is going to have some strawberries put in for a bit while it ferments. Not just 2 gallons this time - the whole 5 gallon batch.


Urizen wrote:
Garydee wrote:
I must fight the urge to troll in the Arizona thread. It's so damn tempting.
I had to make an Arizona status comment on FB this morning. ;)

Yeah, I saw that. :). You're too pale so I don't think you'll get that free trip. I can understand people's concern with the new law, but some of the things that are being said in that thread are....disturbing.


Garydee wrote:
Yeah, I saw that. :). You're too pale so I don't think you'll get that free trip. I can understand people's concern with the new law, but some of the things that are being said in that thread are....disturbing.

In other words, they're not going to racially profile me because ... I'm too pale?

Heh. I could've been Canadian. :P

11,501 to 11,550 of 30,702 << first < prev | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTLY TOWER IV All Messageboards