The OT Army


Off-Topic Discussions

251 to 300 of 318 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

mmmmmmmm.......bbbrrrraaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnsssssss!!!!!!


WE NEEDS BE STARTIN' A FIGHT I GARUNTEE!


Is this where I sign up to get vaccinated?


Vomit Guy wrote:

Somebody called me?

SPLOOOOOOOOORRRRRTCH!

BLAAAAAAARRRRPH!

HUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRLLLL!

HOOOOOOOOORRRRRRF!

SPLUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRCH!

BLEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRGH!

GLUUUUUUUUURRRRRF!

HEEEEEEEEEEAVE!

Oh GAWD YEAH sugah britches! Let Granny open 'er mouf and hit wid dt sweet luv spew again!


Bear on a Unicycle wrote:
Is this where I sign up to get vaccinated?

RIGHT THROUGH THAT DOOR OVA YONDER!

~Door is labled buthcher~

BEAR BE GOOD EATIN

DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD

I MEANT BEAR BE GOOD FOR DINNER, AS A GUEST, YEAH THATS IT


All this barfing makes me want gumbo. Cajun is good eating... I mean its fun to eat Cajuns, yeah that is it.


Admiral Byrd wrote:

*WRRAAAWWWKKK!* I thought he'd never leave.

Now, where are my minions, errr... I mean troops?

I've never done, er, taken orders from a bird before.


Have you not heard? I thought that in fact everyone had heard.


Even I know that the bird is the word! Speaking of birds, I need to nest somewhere. Warm.


That last nest was full of chocolate easter eggs.


Bear on a Unicycle wrote:
That last nest was full of chocolate easter eggs.

Those my special alchemist bags! I trying to keep them birds from getting too common! You still got them?


Lieutenant Taig wrote:
Admiral Byrd wrote:

*WRRAAAWWWKKK!* I thought he'd never leave.

Now, where are my minions, errr... I mean troops?

I've never done, er, taken orders from a bird before.

There was that time I dressed up in a sexy chicken suit...


Colonel Kernel wrote:
Lieutenant Taig wrote:
Admiral Byrd wrote:

*WRRAAAWWWKKK!* I thought he'd never leave.

Now, where are my minions, errr... I mean troops?

I've never done, er, taken orders from a bird before.

There was that time I dressed up in a sexy chicken suit...

Yeah, but I peeked. ;)


Make it stop! Make it STOP! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!


Trapper Kobold #11 wrote:
Bear on a Unicycle wrote:
That last nest was full of chocolate easter eggs.
Those my special alchemist bags! I trying to keep them birds from getting too common! You still got them?

BURP

Nope...


SNOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!


Commander Aberzombie wrote:
SNOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Insert Yellow>

Dark Archive

then its only a matter of time until it becomes a horrible brown mess

The Exchange

Posting Blitz!


I'm upset because I've been in the OT Army for a little over a year, and no one listens to my brilliant ideas!


They hate my brilliant ideas so much that they're keeping me in the archives!


Why don't you share some of your ideas with me over a nice hot bath?


I can bring the ... cocktails.


Steals and MRE.


Mmmmmm....MRE


Scrambled egggggggggggggggggggggggggs!


ON YOUR FEET!!!
YOU ALL HAVE......5 F+&+IN MINUTES TO WAKE UP, S#@#, SHAVE, BRUSH YOUR NAISTEY FANGS AND BE DOWNSTAIRS IN FORMATION OR I'M GONNA SMOKE EVERY SORRY ASSED ONE OF YOU LIKE A CHEAP F~&@IN CIGAR!!!


Colonel Kernel wrote:
Drill Sargent Vülfünbürger wrote:
OKAY, PRIVATES!!! I'M GOING TO GO PAY A VISIT TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR MOTHERS! WHEN I GET BACK I WANT THIS BARRACKS SPOTLESS!!! IF NOT, I'M GONNA SMOKE YOUR SORRY SACK OF s&&! ASSES UNTIL YOUR DEAD f~%%ING LIPS CURSE MY NAME IN THE GRAVE REPEATEDLY UNTIL JUDGMENT DAY!!!
Wait... Commissioned officers don't have to listen to your b~%*@#~%, right?

I'M NOT SCARED O YOU YOU GODMODDING SACK O SHEEAT! DROP AND POUND THE GROUND! I WANNA SEE A SILHOUETTE SHAPED HOLE OF YOUR SILLY ASS ALL THE WAY TO CHINA!!!


Sgt! You've been sorely missed around these .... parts.


Rear Admiral Bÿrdtúrgler wrote:
Sgt! You've been sorely missed around these .... parts.

Heh heh. Speaking of... sore parts... I think it's time the drill sergeant did some... drilling.

Sovereign Court

Mweeheeheeheeheehee!! BOMBS AWAY!!

Target neutralized, repeat: target neutralized, returning to base....


Has anyone seen Mr. Tiggles?


INCOMING!!!


Hey man, can I like, get promoted?


YES! I'VE PROMOTED YOU FROM USELESS PIECE OF S&~# TO KP!


Drill Sargent Vülfünbürger wrote:
YES! I'VE PROMOTED YOU FROM USELESS PIECE OF s@!* TO KP!

Whoa... that's harsh, man.


GIT YERR ASS DOWN THERE AND DO SOME DISHES, PRIVATE NYBORG!


Drill Sargent Vülfünbürger wrote:
GIT YERR ASS DOWN THERE AND DO SOME DISHES, PRIVATE NYBORG!

Could I get something to eat first, man? I've got the munchies...


Reporting for duty! Sorry for the delay, the experimental procedure that allowed me trade my ability to blink for an incremental increase in strength took a little bit longer than expected...guess that's all you can expect from army docs.


CAN YOU EAT A SIZE 11 JUMP BOOT? WITH YOUR A+# H@%*!!!


Drill Sargent Vülfünbürger wrote:
CAN YOU EAT A SIZE 11 JUMP BOOT? WITH YOUR a~& h!~&!!!

Heh heh. It's funny you should ask...

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

gp


Drill Sargent Vülfünbürger wrote:
CAN YOU EAT A SIZE 11 JUMP BOOT? WITH YOUR a%! h%!#!!!

*snicker*

You said a*% h!~#!!!.

*snicker*


KERNEL SANDERS! PRIVATE CHONG! DROP AND GIMME 20!


Mmmmm.....brainnnnnssss.


OH DAMN YEW! YOU KNOW MILITARY INTELLIGENCE IS A F%~+IN OXY-MOWRON!!!

Sovereign Court

Commander Aberzombie wrote:
Mmmmm.....brainnnnnssss.

Cleanup in sector eleven!

*SHABOOM*

There you go boys, fresh cooked and piping hot! Mweeheeheeheeheehee!!

Scarab Sages

Lance Bombardier Orthos wrote:
Commander Aberzombie wrote:
Mmmmm.....brainnnnnssss.

Cleanup in sector eleven!

*SHABOOM*

There you go boys, fresh cooked and piping hot! Mweeheeheeheeheehee!!

Aaaahhhh! Friendly fire! FRIENDLY FIRE!!!


Aberzombie wrote:
Lance Bombardier Orthos wrote:
Commander Aberzombie wrote:
Mmmmm.....brainnnnnssss.

Cleanup in sector eleven!

*SHABOOM*

There you go boys, fresh cooked and piping hot! Mweeheeheeheeheehee!!

Aaaahhhh! Friendly fire! FRIENDLY FIRE!!!

That's the best kind.


HEY! FRENCHY! YOU DROP TOO!

251 to 300 of 318 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The OT Army All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.