I'll be in Bellevue this summer for an internship with a certain plane company...


PaizoCon General Discussion

Dark Archive

I was incredibly bummed to realize I could no go to Gen Con this year (I've never gone) because I'd be in the Seattle, WA area for an internship. Looking here PaizoCon is in Bellevue (supposedly where my office will be!) and I want to know, since I'll be in the area and will not need a hotel room, do I still just call the number provided on the Con page and purchase a ticket?

Dark Archive

srd5090 wrote:
I was incredibly bummed to realize I could no go to Gen Con this year (I've never gone) because I'd be in the Seattle, WA area for an internship. Looking here PaizoCon is in Bellevue (supposedly where my office will be!) and I want to know, since I'll be in the area and will not need a hotel room, do I still just call the number provided on the Con page and purchase a ticket?

Tickets for the Con are sold through Paizo's webstore; the number for the hotel is if you need a room.

Check the right-hand side of this page for PaizoCon 2010 tickets.

Dark Archive

N'wah wrote:
srd5090 wrote:
I was incredibly bummed to realize I could no go to Gen Con this year (I've never gone) because I'd be in the Seattle, WA area for an internship. Looking here PaizoCon is in Bellevue (supposedly where my office will be!) and I want to know, since I'll be in the area and will not need a hotel room, do I still just call the number provided on the Con page and purchase a ticket?

Tickets for the Con are sold through Paizo's webstore; the number for the hotel is if you need a room.

Check the right-hand side of this page for PaizoCon 2010 tickets.

Oh...should've seen that. Thank you! I'm incredibly stoked.

Dark Archive

srd5090 wrote:
Oh...should've seen that. Thank you! I'm incredibly stoked.

No prob. Hope to see you at the Con, and hope the internship goes well!


srd5090 wrote:
N'wah wrote:
srd5090 wrote:
I was incredibly bummed to realize I could no go to Gen Con this year (I've never gone) because I'd be in the Seattle, WA area for an internship. Looking here PaizoCon is in Bellevue (supposedly where my office will be!) and I want to know, since I'll be in the area and will not need a hotel room, do I still just call the number provided on the Con page and purchase a ticket?

Tickets for the Con are sold through Paizo's webstore; the number for the hotel is if you need a room.

Check the right-hand side of this page for PaizoCon 2010 tickets.

Oh...should've seen that. Thank you! I'm incredibly stoked.

If there are still tickets to the banquet available make sure you get banquet tickets. It's an extra $25 but well worth it.

Dark Archive

Oh I definitely got banquet tickets. I'm going all out for this. May be the only convention I go to for a long time, I want to make it count.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber
Dennis da Ogre wrote:


If there are still tickets to the banquet available make sure you get banquet tickets. It's an extra $25 but well worth it.

I hope they serve the calibur of food they did at the last Dinner. That was very unexpected and wonderful. They went all out.

Community / Forums / Paizo / PaizoCon / General Discussion / I'll be in Bellevue this summer for an internship with a certain plane company... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion
Super secret project